Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 423165 times)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Little Games
« Reply #975 on: July 05, 2013, 05:51:13 PM »
Oh my god...Nataliya is two scoops of extra-adorable!

I think she's just about the cutest toddler I've ever had. Ever.  ;D

Wow, she looks like both, more Mikayla but very much Iris Bianca too.

Just a request, you totally don't have to but.. I think it would be awesome to see child or toddler pictures of all the immortals (except serena, not possible , maybe her YA pic) all in the same post. I think it would be awesome to see what they look like all together as younger people. Anyway you totally don't have to because of screenshot limit and because my lazy self could just go look, haha. But yea. Either way I will get them all to together and compare.

Anyway what an awesome update and an awesome little girl :)

Miles' genes are kinda dominant  :P .

I was actually planning to do that, but since updates will probably be very few and very boring in Gen 8's adult stage, I'm going to do the whole "genetic" thing. You shall not have to wait long!

Aww. Nataliya looks so much like her mummy! And of course, Iris Bianca. Her pink clothes are great.

She has all of Mikayla's coloring, for sure, and IB's genes are coming through strong  ;) . I had the absolute most fun creating her toddler wardrobe!

Eeee!  Adorable little toddler!  She's just too cute!

Again: Cutest. Toddler. Ever.   ;D .

Excuse me, I need to go check if I won the lottery. Good things seem to be happening lately in my life...  ;D

Hahahahahahaha . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #976 on: July 06, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »

Gah, she is so cute! Yay for three generations of lovely cream colored gals. I'm totally diggin' the pink and black hair, by the way.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #977 on: July 06, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »
Hahahahahahaha . . .

You may as well laugh. Everybody else did when I tried to win the lottery without buying a ticket.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #978 on: July 06, 2013, 03:05:05 PM »
Why do you have to make it heartbreaking, Azo-chan? Nicholas and Ib both--however, Nicky seemed so lucid in the Ambrosia room that I have to wonder if you were just messing with us there. Anyway, Nataliya is very cute and her wardrobe is very spunky. I can see we have interesting things to expect.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #979 on: July 06, 2013, 08:13:21 PM »
Gah, she is so cute! Yay for three generations of lovely cream colored gals. I'm totally diggin' the pink and black hair, by the way.

Miles really does have the strongest genes, but Lolita has an even stronger nose! The hair just really seemed to suit her, and I couldn't resist.

You may as well laugh. Everybody else did when I tried to win the lottery without buying a ticket.

Might you consider potentially buying a ticket? It may give you a slightly larger chance of winning.

Why do you have to make it heartbreaking, Azo-chan? Nicholas and Ib both--however, Nicky seemed so lucid in the Ambrosia room that I have to wonder if you were just messing with us there. Anyway, Nataliya is very cute and her wardrobe is very spunky. I can see we have interesting things to expect.

You know I love making my readers emotional  ;) . I think that, with Nicholas, it's kind of up-and-down, and then there's the fact that Ambrosia clears the mind. You can certainly expect interesting things from Nataliya! She's a little pink firecracker.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/5
« Reply #980 on: July 06, 2013, 08:36:01 PM »
Chapter 105 - Perfect Component

I love being a mama. Love, love, love! Liya reminds me so much of myself--she's still young and curious about the world. And so easily terrified by the Claw!

She really is just a sweetie--so patiently sitting and listening with just the tiniest hint of these people are insane for wanting me to potty in a bowl in her wide blue eyes.

Nataliya has the entire house wrapped around her adorable little fingers--when Jerry and I don't show up within twenty seconds, one of the grandparents teleport up to tend to her every whim. Who can resist that adorable little pout?

I never get tired of just watching her, those ever-changing expressions and the pink colors that are like nothing I've ever seen before. They sparkle and dance and shimmer in the air, like levitating fireworks, not butterflies.

Jerry-beary and I have moved into the kids' room for the time being, just to be closer to our little girl. Sleeping across the room from him in the old beds reminds me our teenage years, when he would sleep over in the spare bed and I would watch as he slowly fell asleep.

It's a shame that we can't Woohoo in our own bed now, and using one of my grandparent's beds in the main house seems almost like blasphemy, after all the spouses who used to sleep in those beds and no longer lived--but that's what bathrooms are for!

(Author's Note: Just for the cuteness! For some reason, I feel like this is the first time that I've really noticed how cute toddlers are.)

Jerry and I flipped a coin, and he got to teach Liya to talk. He quickly learned that she seemed more receptive to lessons that had to do with partying.

Meanwhile, I did what I could to make sure that my baby's future would be a safe and happy one, without any pressure from the dynasty. She would never worry about completing her supermax, at the very least. Not if I could help it.

If Nataliya and I adore each other, she and her father are just as close. Watching them together is the only thing I enjoy more than watching each separately.

We hung up a picture of Nataliya next to my toddler picture, alongside all the pictures taken of immortals over the years. It's so strange to look at myself as a toddler and realize that I was that person.

One by one, the elders began to show up in the nursery, taking their turns with Nataliya. Mama began the process of teaching her grandchild to walk.

I saw the lavender from downstairs and intercepted Mama on the way to the teleporting machine for a quick, heartfelt hug. She promised to call me every single day to talk, then zapped back down to her cell.

Grandma Bree was next.

Grandma Serena read the Jimmy Sprocket books to the seventh generation of the dynasty she had begun.

Grandpa Nicholas becoming too hazy to even leave his cell, Grandma Kara took over teaching Nataliya how to play the xylophone.

Meanwhile, Jerry and I were having the time of our lives. We spent every second together, since he was on break from work, and every second with our baby girl. She was the perfect component to complete our little family.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Perfect Component
« Reply #981 on: July 06, 2013, 09:26:17 PM »
Come cuty cuty, where is your cuty cheeks *presses cheek*. Her cuty face can flatter anyone, she is so lovely. Great update. Can't wait to see/read more cutiness.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #982 on: July 06, 2013, 09:28:54 PM »
I amend my previous statement about Nataliya's cuteness; she's three scoops of extra-adorable!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #983 on: July 06, 2013, 10:48:38 PM »
Nataliya is adorable! I love her name too. Is that still Lolita's face shape being passed down or is it from somebody else?

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #984 on: July 06, 2013, 11:22:45 PM »
Aagh, I want to give her the biggest cuddle ever! Will you keep her pink tips when she's older?
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #985 on: July 06, 2013, 11:33:37 PM »
*esplodes from all the cuteness*  She is just too cute!  And it is heart wrenching to hear about the rulers and of those who are no longer with us.  Wonderful update as always.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #986 on: July 07, 2013, 02:44:16 AM »
What a cutie pie!

Hmm if I had to guess Mikayla is learning science to clone something. I don't know have we had and fisher or a gardener....
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #987 on: July 08, 2013, 12:45:47 AM »
Come cuty cuty, where is your cuty cheeks *presses cheek*. Her cuty face can flatter anyone, she is so lovely. Great update. Can't wait to see/read more cutiness.

Cutest. Toddler. I. Have. Ever. Had.

I amend my previous statement about Nataliya's cuteness; she's three scoops of extra-adorable!

Don't you mean fourteen scoops of extra-adorable plus sprinkles?  ;)

Nataliya is adorable! I love her name too. Is that still Lolita's face shape being passed down or is it from somebody else?

Thanks! I've had her name picked out since the very beginning. That's the same Lolita face shape--I remember when Bree was a toddler and I was worried she would grow up oddly-formed . . .. ah, the good old days . . .

Aagh, I want to give her the biggest cuddle ever! Will you keep her pink tips when she's older?

Of course! The pink tips are just too perfect for her.

*esplodes from all the cuteness*  She is just too cute!  And it is heart wrenching to hear about the rulers and of those who are no longer with us.  Wonderful update as always.

She really is! And you know I love to make heart-wrenching updates--it's just too much fun.

What a cutie pie!

Hmm if I had to guess Mikayla is learning science to clone something. I don't know have we had and fisher or a gardener....

Oh, no, Mikayla isn't going to be learning science at all (she was upgrading the machine), and we've had maxed fishing and gardening . . .

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
7/7
« Reply #988 on: July 08, 2013, 01:35:40 AM »
Chapter 106 - Aliens Vs. Robots

We fear--well, Jerry fears--that we're scarring Nataliya at a young age. Here in the Elysi family, we tend to learn of Woohoo at a very young age, usually told by slightly tipsy grandparents. However, Liya crawled into the bathroom to find her father in the shower . . . and her mother preparing to ambush him in the shower. It was really very funny.

I decided to take that as a sign that Jerry and I needed to go out on a very long date, and our upcoming anniversary was the perfect time. The butterflies chose Mick's Master Karaoke and gave me an extra lovely idea, so I arrived at the Karaoke club ten minutes early to make our date a perfect  one.

I'm afraid Jerry is the more responsible parent in this family, while I'm the spontaneous one: he actually arranged for Grandma Kara to watch Nataliya as I zipped off in my spaceship. He understands, and that's one of a million reasons that I love him.

Our singing isn't exactly the best, even though we are better than your average middle-age married couple, but the synthesizer I installed made us sound like rock stars. We had a fantastic time jumping around and dancing like aerodynamic kitty-kats.

After a long kiss, we both immediately went to our blogs and made a new post. We're in a race to see who can have a five-star blog first. My blog, Aliens and Butterflies, is half a star ahead of Married to Mikayla--no, don't aww at the name, it's just to psyche me out. And because Jerry is the sweetest, most beautiful little panda bear in the world. But mostly just to psyche me out!

We didn't exactly plan to play video games, but there was literally a game called Aliens vs. Robots, so of course I had to drag Jerry over! Jerry did his best impression of an alien game-face while I robot trash-talked him.

Once I felt that I had sufficiently crushed the alien troops into dust and performed a victory dance, our next stop was V's Flying Coffeehouse for drinks and making out, much to the delight of the paparazzi. I do love to give them an anniversary gift.

On the outside, we both have little wrinkles around our eyes and nose, and we're not quite as light on our feet, but when I look hard at Jerry all of that melts away and he's just the bright green teenager I first fell in love with.

I tucked Nataliya into bed as Jerry set up the cake downstairs. "Night-y Night, Liya."

"Night Night, Mama."

I raced downstairs to find Jerry trying to spare himself the humiliation of his wife watching him get old and wrinkly. Of course I wouldn't let him get away with that!

He looks lovely, doesn't he? Grandpa Nick aged well, too, which must be where he gets it from. And yes, I heard that people were talking about how gross it is that Jerry and I are cousins, so allow me to distract you with something grosser: Technically, I could have married and had a baby with Grandpa Nick. Boom.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Aliens Vs. Robots
« Reply #989 on: July 08, 2013, 01:38:58 AM »
Awww!  Adorable update!  Heh... That last sentence frightens me XD

anything