Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 763799 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1035 on: March 30, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had a perfect garden full of harvestables that include Banana Trees, Carrots, and Plasma Fruit, that they wouldn't mind sharing?

I have a community garden of my own full of mostly perfect harvestables, but it hasn't been updated since this time last year. I wasn't sure if planting Plasma Fruit would hurt my Sim people or not. As I don't normally play vampires.  I didn't want my Simmie people getting sick if they had the Plasma Fruit in their inventory.

Thank you, :)

MrsFlynn

MrsFlynn Anushka's garden is really lovely.  I do think it's missing carrots and banana trees, (honestly, banana trees that look like apple trees!  Couldn't they have just put bananas on the banana palm tree they already had?), but the fruit and veggies are "perfect" variety.  The plasma fruit won't hurt your normal Sims because they won't eat it unless you tell them to.  They would get sick from it then.  If you have plasma fruit in your garden you will also soon have vampire gnomes.  Vampire gnomes are VERY sneaky.  If you have a teddy bear or other stuffed animal out somewhere, eventually that stuffed critter will disappear and instead you'll have another vampire gnome!  Considering the fact the stuffy costs very little but a vampire gnome sells for around $1,000 it's not a bad deal!  lol  They also sometimes will convert other gnomes as well.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1036 on: March 31, 2012, 04:46:09 PM »
Thank you for the info Joria,

I have both Anushka's Perfect and Fantasy gardens in my game right now and an older version of my community garden. Still working on updating my community garden with mostly perfect harvestables. I am really happy that Anushka pointed out her gardens.  They've been a BIG help!! -- Thank you Anushka!! The Banana trees in my garden are Great quality at the moment.

I have noticed a vampire gnome pop into the garden. I figured she might of popped into the garden due to having lots of Plasma Fruit plants.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #1037 on: April 01, 2012, 10:01:28 AM »
Hi all! I'm no longer in need of those beach starters!

I do have another somewhat unusual request. I would like a remodel of 1004 Pomona Promenade, in Appaloosa Plains. It needs to be family friendly and have one furnished double bedroom, and two furnished bedrooms with single beds, one with a boyish theme, and the other for a girl :) . I'd like it if all the furniture and appliances were upgraded as well, and dog supplies as well. Pricing should be under 100,000 Simoleons, but it's ok to go a bit higher :)
This will be used in my Legacy!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1038 on: April 01, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
I'll give it a try Creative Crayola.  I prefer to remodel actually.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1039 on: April 03, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »
Whew, 1 hour and I finished the landscaping and backyard. Pretty slow for me, but I am extremely pleased with my work, and I would probably call this the best backyard I've ever done. ;D

@Alex: Is your modern 3 bedroom home really needed now? Because I am finding it challenging to make an adequate shell that is modern and doesn't go above 50,000: Your budget is 100,000 and I want the interior to be nice, too!
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1040 on: April 03, 2012, 02:52:33 PM »
You could go over 100,000. I cheat a lot so it doesn't really matter. I should've just put no budget really.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1041 on: April 03, 2012, 03:00:05 PM »
Zap - That's amazing! :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1042 on: April 03, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »
Zap - That's amazing! :o

You really think so? I really liked it, so I guess I should start spending more time on my builds. :D

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1043 on: April 03, 2012, 03:14:39 PM »
Hi, I posted this a little while ago and I had someone working on it but unfortunately they couldn't continue due to technical difficulties. Would anyone else be up for it? It is a big project, but I would really appreciate it. Here is the information:

Is it okay that now I am requesting something else? And in the same day no less? If so-

I need a mansion. It is for a type of Cinderella story so if you have seen the movie and can visualize that house that would be great. There should be a master bedroom, 2 teen bedrooms, and bathrooms for each of those. The bedrooms should all have fireplaces, as well should the living room. For all rooms (there is an exception that I'm sure you can guess what it is) the furnishing and stuff should be very fancy. It doesn't have to be modern, but at least fancy and expensive looking.

The exception is the basement, which will be where the Cinderella character will be living. It should be very small, with just a sleeping bag or the cheapest bed, plus a fireplace.

Since it is for a Cinderella story if you have any ideas for the house that will add to that I am all for it. (like extra mirrors or something for the stepsisters) There is no budget, and I have all EPs and all SPs except TLS and MS. Please only use free store items with a link so I can get them if I don't have them. The lot size can be any as long as it is not humongous. Thank you so much to whomever will do this and I will be sure to give you full credit in my story.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #1044 on: April 03, 2012, 04:31:02 PM »
I need a house that fits in to Appaloosa Plains which is quite big (5 Bedrooms; 1 for elder couple who like writing and painting ~So a computer and paint stand~, 1 for a Adult Couple, 1 for a rebellious teen~dark colours~, 1 for a toddler and 1 for 2 children ~Boy and girl so maybe a colour contrast?~.
It must have at least 3-4 bathrooms. (1-2 En-suit). Must have a big garden with a children's play area, a open space kitchen and 2+floors. (Possibly a basement?)

Price: Any
Lot Size: Under 60 ^^
EP: World adventures, ambitions, late night, generations, pets.
Town: Appaloosa Plains.
Stories High: 2-3
Need Completed In: A Week if Possible (Less would be nice! ^^)

I would really like this to fit into the town and also show off some generations features! (Just got it)

Thanks Warr2098 :)

Edit: Only use free store items and quote the link (would prefer no store items though, also I have no SP)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #1045 on: April 04, 2012, 10:53:49 AM »
I know it was a while back but Zap, are you still going to build the laundromat I requested.
It is fine if you don't want to.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1046 on: April 04, 2012, 10:57:24 AM »
I know it was a while back but Zap, are you still going to build the laundromat I requested.
It is fine if you don't want to.  :)

I can still do it. I'm going on a trip today for 2 days (It's Spring Break: Hurrah!) but I hope to have

1: Alex's 3 bedroom modern home
2: Fez's Dreamhouse
3: Laundromat

and I think I'm forgetting something but I'll remember later :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #1047 on: April 04, 2012, 11:01:33 AM »
I can still do it. I'm going on a trip today for 2 days (It's Spring Break: Hurrah!) but I hope to have

1: Alex's 3 bedroom modern home
2: Fez's Dreamhouse
3: Laundromat

and I think I'm forgetting something but I'll remember later :)
Thanks for the quick reply.  :)
Have fun on your trip. 
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Matthew

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1048 on: April 05, 2012, 05:20:32 AM »

Dear all,

I am looking for a Greek styled house.  I will state the requirements and basic information below, in point forms.

-EPs/SPs:None
-Store Contents:  Cannot list all, but I only have free store contents.  Just go ahead and if I don't have the items, the game system will replace them for me.
-Lot Size:  30x30 or larger.

Requirements:
-Nursery
-Boys' Room(Three Single Beds)
-Girl's Room(One Single Bed)
-Master Room(One Double Bed)
-Spacious Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room
-Two to Three Bathrooms

Million thanks to those who can do it for me!

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #1049 on: April 06, 2012, 11:10:17 AM »
A request from Kirby:
What is it: For my Twinport story, I need a unique, large, mansion with 4 bedrooms. Don't make it too large, nor too luxurious.

Expansions I Have: All.
Stuff Packs I Have: None.
Store Content: I have a lot of the free items, like the Lips Couch and the New Years Set. Nothing else, I squander the rest on CAS.

In-Depth Description/Requirements: This mansion will be owned by only Young Adults. Tons of recreational activities should be included. For bedrooms, one should be whimsical (childish female YA) and the other with a "girly" zest (Diva female YA). Leave the two others blank.

For backyard, I'd like a small area for a graveyard (think the Goth graveyard), and the other half for the patio, pool and hot tub.

At least 2 stories..maybe some friezes incorporated? I'd like for that :)

A garage and attic would be desired.

Architecture: kinda Modern..like those Cubed, Abstract mansions. Cool, or light Warm colors like mint green or baby robin egg blue.

Lot Size should be around 60x60

Don't burn yourself out from working too hard! I will pay credit for you in my story.
You can give the house a quirky name. The Price: Any.

Take your time.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

anything