Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 775159 times)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1050 on: April 06, 2012, 06:40:59 PM »
Description: 
                 A family home designed for Lunar Lakes.
Lot Size:
            Any
Price:
        Any
Bedrooms/Bathrooms:
                                1 Master, 4 kid rooms, 1 nursery/ Master Ensuite, 2 bathrooms, 1 centrally located half bath
Expansions/Stuff Packs/Store:
                                           All EPs and SPs up to Showtime, any store content included with Lunar Lakes
Extra:
         A small backyard area with a garden and a treehouse.
         No more than 2 stories, but there CAN be a basement.
         No laundry because I hate it.
         Put in a dog bed/food bowl/ dog toys.
         The house needs to have a modern, alien feel to fit in with the rest of Lunar Lakes.
          Master Bedroom: cool, relaxing tones with a lot of artwork on the walls.
          Kid Rooms: Room 1) bright colors meant for an athletic girl. lots of red, yellows, and oranges.
                            Room 2) neon colors mixed with a lot of black and whites. a musical instrument of some sort with lots of masculine decorations.
                           Room 3) Calm blues and purples. Chemistry set and bookcases, and other things a genius would want.
                             Room 4) Little larger than the others to accomadate twins. The twins are complete opposites, one gothic and one girly. There should be a room divider in the middle of the room to separate the space into 2 different themes.
           Nursery: Sweet and cozy for little kids without being really bright like a daycare.
            Small kitchen. Large dining room with room for 8 to eat.

Sorry if it's a really big request, but I can't find any good homes in Lunar Lakes and I really want to play there. Thank you to whoever can do this!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1051 on: April 07, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
Description: 
                 A family home designed for Lunar Lakes.
Lot Size:
            Any
Price:
        Any
Bedrooms/Bathrooms:
                                1 Master, 4 kid rooms, 1 nursery/ Master Ensuite, 2 bathrooms, 1 centrally located half bath
Expansions/Stuff Packs/Store:
                                           All EPs and SPs up to Showtime, any store content included with Lunar Lakes
Extra:
         A small backyard area with a garden and a treehouse.
         No more than 2 stories, but there CAN be a basement.
         No laundry because I hate it.
         Put in a dog bed/food bowl/ dog toys.
         The house needs to have a modern, alien feel to fit in with the rest of Lunar Lakes.
          Master Bedroom: cool, relaxing tones with a lot of artwork on the walls.
          Kid Rooms: Room 1) bright colors meant for an athletic girl. lots of red, yellows, and oranges.
                            Room 2) neon colors mixed with a lot of black and whites. a musical instrument of some sort with lots of masculine decorations.
                           Room 3) Calm blues and purples. Chemistry set and bookcases, and other things a genius would want.
                             Room 4) Little larger than the others to accomadate twins. The twins are complete opposites, one gothic and one girly. There should be a room divider in the middle of the room to separate the space into 2 different themes.
           Nursery: Sweet and cozy for little kids without being really bright like a daycare.
            Small kitchen. Large dining room with room for 8 to eat.

Sorry if it's a really big request, but I can't find any good homes in Lunar Lakes and I really want to play there. Thank you to whoever can do this!

I guess I could take this... but it takes my current house count to 4. I'm really loading myself up :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1052 on: April 07, 2012, 11:40:54 AM »
I guess I could take this... but it takes my current house count to 4. I'm really loading myself up :P

Zapkid, you would be killing two birds with one stone because this would work for me too! Thanks!

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1053 on: April 07, 2012, 11:52:55 AM »
Zapkid, you would be killing two birds with one stone because this would work for me too! Thanks!

Hooray! I'll get right on it (Well after Alex's because she asked a long time ago) because this home now counts as 2 requests! Hooray! :D
Rest assured Sims3Claca, I might have made that laundromat for the contest have expansions and stuff packs you didn't but I'll make a version for you soon.
And Fez, your Dreamhouse is getting there. I've completed the interior walls and have touched up the backyard, finished the foyer and the sunroom. It's coming along great.

And MoonsAreBlue, for your Holloway world... haven't started yet but I'll see how quickly I can get on it. :)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #1054 on: April 07, 2012, 11:59:40 AM »
Yay! I'm so excited! Your builds are totally awesome! Yes, I can say awesome even if I am a grandma. I learned it from my grand kids ;)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1055 on: April 07, 2012, 12:01:03 PM »
It seems like everyone wants some of ZapKid's building skills.  :)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1056 on: April 07, 2012, 01:31:33 PM »
It seems like everyone wants some of ZapKid's building skills.  :)

Speaking of building skills, your build is almost up! Any minute now...

EDIT: Here it is! Alright, first, a break and then lunch, then off to work on the Lunar Lakes build! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1057 on: April 07, 2012, 01:39:15 PM »
Yay!  ;D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1058 on: April 07, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »
Yay!  ;D

Yay for me too, one less thing to worry about! Sorry it took a long time, I hope you don't mind! :D

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1059 on: April 07, 2012, 01:44:05 PM »
Its alright, it wasn't for a story or anything. I just needed a nice place for my test run of the 3 new careers.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #1060 on: April 07, 2012, 07:25:28 PM »
My request can now be removed.  Thank you ZapKid!

Offline Seera1024

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1061 on: April 08, 2012, 12:49:57 AM »
Just noticed that on the Request board for my request it states that for content that I have no SP's. Which is incorrect. I have all the SP's.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1062 on: April 08, 2012, 06:02:14 AM »
And Fez, your Dreamhouse is getting there. I've completed the interior walls and have touched up the backyard, finished the foyer and the sunroom. It's coming along great.

Yey! :)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1063 on: April 09, 2012, 02:56:13 AM »
Description: I would like a fully underground home with plenty of light (artificial or natural), a hottub, a swimming pool, and a garden-type dining room.
Bedrooms: 4. One for a teenage boy, one for a teenage girl, one for a couple, and one Guest bedroom.
Bathrooms: An ensuite for every bedroom, plus a communal one in the Living Area.
Price: Anything up to $100,000.
Content: All EP's up to and including Showtime, HELS and FLS. No store content please.
Lot size: Anything will do, just not too large (above 40x40).
Extra Notes:
By "garden-type dining room", this is what I mean. A moderately sized dining room (underground) with stone floors and walls to make it appear to be an outdoor bistro. I did this once, and can provide pictures to whoever builds this if they need it.
Above ground, it would be nice to have it mostly garden, with a moderately sized vegetable garden and a few ponds, one of which should ideally be a Koi Pond (with and arched bridge, if possible).

Thanks to whoever takes this one on!

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1064 on: April 09, 2012, 03:38:04 AM »
Description: I would like a fully underground home with plenty of light (artificial or natural), a hottub, a swimming pool, and a garden-type dining room.

Thanks to whoever takes this one on!

This sounds quite interesting, so I might have a go at it. Is the pool fine above ground (pops out to see if an underground pool is even possible lol) I see you are after the family to go with it. I won't put my hand up for that, but it will give an insight to what their home could be like.
I can't guarantee I'll get it done, so if anyone else wants to jump in, don't stop because of me lol.
One question, do you have a town in mind?
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

anything