Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774748 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1020 on: March 24, 2012, 07:32:05 PM »
Hmmm... I'll do it. I've got nothing to do anyways, I'm gonna go start it now! Wish me luck! (And I say that because I know there is no way you would say no, lol ;) )

Ohmygod, thank you so so so so much, Zap! Good luck! :D

EDIT: I've editted my original post - you can also include items from Pets, because I just installed it on my new laptop and it works fine, so I'm keeping it! :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1021 on: March 24, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »
Is it okay that now I am requesting something else? And in the same day no less? If so-

I need a mansion. It is for a type of Cinderella story so if you have seen the movie and can visualize that house that would be great. There should be a master bedroom, 2 teen bedrooms, and bathrooms for each of those. The bedrooms should all have fireplaces, as well should the living room. For all rooms (there is an exception that I'm sure you can guess what it is) the furnishing and stuff should be very fancy. It doesn't have to be modern, but at least fancy and expensive looking.

The exception is the basement, which will be where the Cinderella character will be living. It should be very small, with just a sleeping bag or the cheapest bed, plus a fireplace.

Since it is for a Cinderella story if you have any ideas for the house that will add to that I am all for it. (like extra mirrors or something for the stepsisters) There is no budget, and I have all EPs and all SPs except TLS and MS. Please only use free store items with a link so I can get them if I don't have them. The lot size can be any as long as it is not humongous. Thank you so much to whomever will do this and I will be sure to give you full credit in my story.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1022 on: March 24, 2012, 08:12:27 PM »
Here it is so far... ideas?

I don't like how it doesn't have much greenery... I'm working on that. :-\
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #1023 on: March 24, 2012, 08:23:10 PM »
Ohmygod, thank you so so so so much, Zap! Good luck! :D

EDIT: I've editted my original post - you can also include items from Pets, because I just installed it on my new laptop and it works fine, so I'm keeping it! :)

Off topic, but you got a new laptop? Congrats Fez!
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1024 on: March 24, 2012, 09:00:16 PM »

Nevermind the landscaping issue doesn't matter anymore, because I love all the trees from pets! Forget I ever said that. :P

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1025 on: March 25, 2012, 04:46:29 AM »
Off topic, but you got a new laptop? Congrats Fez!

Thank you, DeNile! I'm very happy with it. :)

Zap, it looks totally awesome! I adore that little walkway on the top floor that leads to each section of the building, I'd never come up with something like that! ;D Ooh, and the pool! I adore all of it! :D

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #1026 on: March 25, 2012, 10:27:32 AM »
And so the day has come where I cannot come up with a half decent house for my Sims. To the Request Thread!

Hello all, I am DeNile, and I would like to request a house.

Request: A small, one storey home, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (Preferably one as an ensuite). The house is for a teenage girl and her father, and the teenage girl should get the master bedroom. I'd prefer if the girl's bedroom had a black and blue theme (other colors can be included, but no pink), and the rest of the colors are up to you, but please don't have black in the rest of the house. It should be more of a traditional style of home, not old or country, but definitely not modern. Sort of, up to date or something like that? The girl is a writer and plays Chess professionally, and the father is an inventor and a handiman, so their skill objects would be great. The house can have pictures, clutter, and the like, but nothing pack-rat like, this house is for a story and the father doesn't like junk clogging up his house in-story. You can include a basement if you like, but a garage is a must, you don't need to include a car. An upgraded kitchen would also be great. An outdoor area - a place to sit or grill, would be fantastic too. If you do have an outdoor area, please fence it in if it's not too much to ask for. :)
Preferred Lot Size/Town: The house is for Riverview, and lot size should be no smaller than 30x30, so that an outdoor area can be included.
Budget: 40K-50K (40,000-50,000), less if fine, more is not.
EPs and SPs: I have all the EPs - WA, AMB, LN, GEN, Pets, and SHT. I have all the SPs - HELS, FL, OL, TL, and MS.
Store Items: I own everything in the store (yes, everything), up to and including the two sets that came in the bundle with the Not-So-Routine Machine. So everything is fair game up until that set. I don't have anything that came out after that (yet), though I'm not sure if there are any other building sets since then... (Gotta love Christmas and distant relatives!)

Thanks to anyone who builds this! If/When it gets included in my new story, I'll definitely give you credit and a link!

....I hope I did this right.

Also, hooray for Fez! Looking forward to seeing what you can do with a new machine for your stories!
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #1027 on: March 25, 2012, 10:29:58 AM »
Zap, I absolutely love how you did the pool with the diagonal foundation and stairs. It looks like something you'd see in real life.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1028 on: March 26, 2012, 11:09:52 AM »
I was wondering if anyone had a perfect garden full of harvestables that include Banana Trees, Carrots, and Plasma Fruit, that they wouldn't mind sharing?

I have a community garden of my own full of mostly perfect harvestables, but it hasn't been updated since this time last year. I wasn't sure if planting Plasma Fruit would hurt my Sim people or not. As I don't normally play vampires.  I didn't want my Simmie people getting sick if they had the Plasma Fruit in their inventory.

Thank you, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #1029 on: March 26, 2012, 12:27:19 PM »
I shared my Fantasy Garden that is missing banana trees. Other than that it has everything plantable in perfect quality.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1030 on: March 26, 2012, 04:56:25 PM »
Thank you SO much, Anushka!!

I'll grab the file and have a look-see at what it looks like in the game. :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1031 on: March 26, 2012, 04:58:28 PM »
I don't know if everyone missed this, or if it was just ignored but I really would like someone to do this.

Is it okay that now I am requesting something else? And in the same day no less? If so-

I need a mansion. It is for a type of Cinderella story so if you have seen the movie and can visualize that house that would be great. There should be a master bedroom, 2 teen bedrooms, and bathrooms for each of those. The bedrooms should all have fireplaces, as well should the living room. For all rooms (there is an exception that I'm sure you can guess what it is) the furnishing and stuff should be very fancy. It doesn't have to be modern, but at least fancy and expensive looking.

The exception is the basement, which will be where the Cinderella character will be living. It should be very small, with just a sleeping bag or the cheapest bed, plus a fireplace.

Since it is for a Cinderella story if you have any ideas for the house that will add to that I am all for it. (like extra mirrors or something for the stepsisters) There is no budget, and I have all EPs and all SPs except TLS and MS. Please only use free store items with a link so I can get them if I don't have them. The lot size can be any as long as it is not humongous. Thank you so much to whomever will do this and I will be sure to give you full credit in my story.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1032 on: March 26, 2012, 06:40:30 PM »
I don't know if everyone missed this, or if it was just ignored but I really would like someone to do this.

I have no hope of completing a Cinderella house (never seen the movies or anything) but I could always do the starlight shore one.. I would just need to know which bedroom's color corresponded with the career. (Orange bedroom is the magician, Purple actobat, Blue singer or whatever the heck it is supposed to be.)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1033 on: March 26, 2012, 07:00:29 PM »
I have no hope of completing a Cinderella house (never seen the movies or anything) but I could always do the starlight shore one.. I would just need to know which bedroom's color corresponded with the career. (Orange bedroom is the magician, Purple actobat, Blue singer or whatever the heck it is supposed to be.)
Awesome! The orange is the magician, the blue is the acrobat, and the purple is the singer.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #1034 on: March 26, 2012, 07:25:29 PM »
Awesome! The orange is the magician, the blue is the acrobat, and the purple is the singer.

Okay... I'll start planning it out. It's going to be modern, of course. :P

anything