Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774567 times)

CarlosLordofTacos

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #705 on: August 13, 2011, 02:46:28 PM »
Put no store stuff, at least for the moment. But that shouldn`t matter if I want it mostly blank.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2011, 02:49:17 PM »
Put no store stuff, at least for the moment. But that shouldn`t matter if I want it mostly blank.

I've changed it to No Store for you.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »
@ samoht:  I still need houses for tiny lots.  There are 3 sizes to consider, 10x10, 10x15 and 20x15.  It will take a lot of these houses in different styles to fit the craziness I'm into.  So far most of them have been modern styles and one totally adorable victorian.  My second request was for commercial buildings for tiny lots but I don't think you have it listed correctly.  So far I have a wonderful Chinese Garden, a watering hole, a laundromat and I think Zap made me a library, oh and there is also a hangout.  So when you redo please put these back up.

Harebrained idea part deux:   I went in and bulldozed EVERYTHING except the park.  I left most of the lots but just nothing on them.  I also removed part of the terrain.  YES!  You can!  So SV became a large island.  All that was gone was some of the far distant terrain where it goes off into the hills that you can't access anyway.  I found that interesting, and since it was just an experiment, I didn't really care what would happen.  I also removed some of the trees because the more the game has to render, the slower it is and my pc is very slow.  

I then created a Sim who will become part of the Orphanage Project as will my rebuilding of the town.  I wanted to see what would happen if you put one Sim in a totally empty land.  I built her a little shack.  When I went to install her I got a message asking saying the last owners had left the house filthy did I want to accept the challenge of cleaning it up.  I'd never done this so I said yes I'd accept.  What now happened was some of the empty lots that just had a lot icon over them, now had an empty house icon over them.  Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser.  She stood on her filthy lot and began chasing rats and cleaning up and voila!  A maid appeared and offered to help her!  Now where did she come from and who was driving her car?  Suddenly the park had a child, a policeman, a magician and a woman in it. The maid helped her and promptly zoomed off.  The other people remained.  (I put her house on the lot that used to hold the Bistro).  My assumption is those lots with the empty house icon are where our npc's actually live!  Sort of a limbo house for them and they only appear when needed.  It interested me that my empty world would immediately spawn npc characters.  It was a fun experiment but one I decided to not save.  Today I'll do a modified version.  Oh, and I discovered doing an entire, empty world is a HUGE challenge that would take weeks to do so I'm back to a lesser remodel of SV.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2011, 03:37:19 PM »
So Joria, have you decided what you want to request?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #709 on: August 13, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »
Ahhh. Lunch Break. Crazy 8's, anyone? lol, just kidding. But I can definitely live with a little peace of mind  :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #710 on: August 15, 2011, 05:07:00 AM »
Request

A family home for parents and 5-6 kids with a gym, garden, art studio,  martial arts,pool & hot tub in backyard, study (all skills) and nectary and museum in basement (big enough for all gems and metals)  Lot size: 30x40, 40x40, 60x60. I have Base, WA, AMB, LN, GEN, HEL, FL, OL and TL.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #711 on: August 15, 2011, 07:03:37 AM »
Okay Everyone, I have wiped the Requests apart from the World Requests, all of those Links still work but any updates would be great, since a few were made a while ago, I'll send out PMs to them in a few days if they have not replied before then. (Zap, Choccolatee and Carlos you're fine, unless you went out and bought anything new!). I have added Natsuko, Joria and Jen's Requests on the list, if those could check their requests and say if they want any changes. Others can now start taking Requests and making them! Thanks for letting me get on top of this!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #712 on: August 15, 2011, 07:22:46 AM »
My request isn't up so I'll re-post it.

Clubs and Bars to suit Twinbrook. I already have the things from the Swap Shop.
Size: 20x30 or 30x30
I have all the Expansion and Stuff Packs. No Store Content!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #713 on: August 15, 2011, 07:26:50 AM »
Request! I wish for replacment ponds and beaches to go on the exsisting lots! I get so sick of fishing in the same place! The ponds must have at least one special varitity of fish, some seed, gem and plant spawners. I have WA, AMB and LN.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #714 on: August 15, 2011, 08:30:32 AM »
Looks Good candy, I was plannig on doing a beach once I finish MissPlumbBob's request ,I'll be doing it, you want to replace All of the lots ? or just some? because I can only do 1 or two in the following days, after that I have to focus on other things befor going back to buildings
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #715 on: August 15, 2011, 08:43:49 AM »
Do as many as you want, Kiko! I'm suprised anyone wanted to do it  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #716 on: August 15, 2011, 08:46:27 AM »
Gogo and Candy your requests are up, please check them! Candy yours is a Rebuild Request which I am now going to put under Other Requests.

Kiko, I think Candy wants replacements for all the Lots, although one person doesn't have to do it on their own, if several help out and Candy edits her existing post to show which Ponds/Beaches are already done. Oh and at Candy, you might want to say which Town you would prefer to be done over, was it SV mainly or all the EA worlds?

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #717 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55:35 PM »
I think someone is already working on mine, but I want a modern 2 br. 2 bth. apartment for BP. Any lot size, any price under $300,000 and no store content. I have all EPs and SPs.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #718 on: August 16, 2011, 03:54:21 AM »
Gogo and Candy your requests are up, please check them! Candy yours is a Rebuild Request which I am now going to put under Other Requests.

Kiko, I think Candy wants replacements for all the Lots, although one person doesn't have to do it on their own, if several help out and Candy edits her existing post to show which Ponds/Beaches are already done. Oh and at Candy, you might want to say which Town you would prefer to be done over, was it SV mainly or all the EA worlds?

Sunset Valley would be ideal, as these would go in my legacy and dynasty (I'm not following the rules).

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #719 on: August 16, 2011, 04:00:17 AM »
Sunset Valley would be ideal, as these would go in my legacy and dynasty (I'm not following the rules).

Can you edit that into your Original Request Post? Using the Modify Button? Then all the info is in the same place.