Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764409 times)

Offline norenegonc

• Occult
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #840 on: December 10, 2011, 10:54:17 PM »
Oh forgot to mention it is on a 50 by 50 so if you wanted 60 by 60 I could throw it onto a bigger lot and design the extra area. Cheers

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #841 on: December 11, 2011, 10:02:41 AM »
Can I try, hun? I'll do the Poolside first if I get your permission.
I think you probably would but I've already built the Exclusive Lounge for her and just sent Fez pics to check if she likes it.

Yeah, like Gogo said the Exclusive Lounge has already been done and it will be uploaded soon, but no one has done the Poolside Club so I'd be thrilled if you could, Neon! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #842 on: December 11, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »
Hi guys!  Sorry I've been so absent lately.  Had a few irons in the fire that took most of my time. 

First off, Samoht please remove any and all my past requests.  I'll put up some new ones later, like right now!

My request is a challenge for those of you who have TONS of store items!  I am SO tired of never being able to use all my store stuff and I'll bet some of you are too.  So please build me a house, no dollar limit, use whatever store items you have as I probably have them.  (I have been fortunate in being gifted with almost everything in the store!) 

Yes, I have most of the Dr. Pepper free items, and yes, I have the T-Mobile items as well so don't limit yourself.  Just go wild and have fun.

I have all EP/SPs. 

Size of lot is up to you.  I don't care what style the house is either with the exception of nothing Gothic.

I am particularly fond of all pastels and the colors red, white, green (the really dark one), and black.  I really dislike dark houses and am not terribly fond of wood paneling, although I've seen some that looks really good.

You can make it as high or as low into the ground as you wish.

I really dislike bright neon colors except as accents.

My Sims usually wind up having children and pets so make sure there is room for kids and pets.

I will download any and all that are built because they will be for my fun-getting-away-from-rules-and-restrictions place.  For when I just want to play and appreciate all you guys and not have to worry about anything.

I'm not Mrs. Gotrocks rich,  I've just been greatly blessed by family members and friends so here's my chance to enjoy, and let you others who have stuff, enjoy what we have.  Oh, and don't let lack of store items hold anyone back!  Use what you have and your creativity will shine through.  I want it mostly for store stuff but I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Hugs,
Joria
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #843 on: December 11, 2011, 03:41:16 PM »
So basically, we can use any and all content in the game (except for Custom Content)? I'm building this as soon as I do a factory reset (today)!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #844 on: December 11, 2011, 04:18:46 PM »
My request is a challenge for those of you who have TONS of store items!  I am SO tired of never being able to use all my store stuff and I'll bet some of you are too.  So please build me a house, no dollar limit, use whatever store items you have as I probably have them.  (I have been fortunate in being gifted with almost everything in the store!) 

Joria, you've just made me so happy with this request!  I don't have everything from the store by any means, but quite a bit, and I'm always slipping up and including store items when I'm not supposed to.  It will be a positive pleasure to build something that not only allows, but actually encourages, use of store items!  Would it be ok to also use patterns from the Swap Shop?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #845 on: December 11, 2011, 04:27:24 PM »

I love you ! I have a house ready, 20x20 it is on the showboat thread a couple of pages back I think,  have a look and we can start from there :D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
« Reply #846 on: December 11, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »
Yeah, like Gogo said the Exclusive Lounge has already been done and it will be uploaded soon, but no one has done the Poolside Club so I'd be thrilled if you could, Neon! :)

Oh ok. So the Poolside. Can you give me till next weekend? I am not allowed to play on weekdays (School  >:()
So how big would you like it? What EPs do you have? I don't have SP though.
Life sucks, and then you die.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #847 on: December 11, 2011, 08:06:32 PM »
So basically, we can use any and all content in the game (except for Custom Content)? I'm building this as soon as I do a factory reset (today)!

Yup!  Anything goes as long as there are no mods and no 3rd party cc.

Joria, you've just made me so happy with this request!  I don't have everything from the store by any means, but quite a bit, and I'm always slipping up and including store items when I'm not supposed to.  It will be a positive pleasure to build something that not only allows, but actually encourages, use of store items!  Would it be ok to also use patterns from the Swap Shop?

I was thinking of you when I made this request!  Looking forward to your build and yes, of course Swap Shop patterns!  I've been dying to be able to use those myself!

I love you ! I have a house ready, 20x20 it is on the showboat thread a couple of pages back I think,  have a look and we can start from there :D

Heheh,  I love you too, Kiko!  I think this is going to be fun.

What got me started was being grumbly about no store items, EVER, in contests and most currently the Santa house.  I'm doing fine with no store items but there are so many other things that would fit wonderfully in that build, toys especially.  Once the contest is over I will definitely upgrade with more toys and art work!  (And isn't that idea of photographing art work and making it a non-cc thing for Sims great?  Now to find out how to do it!)

Hugs,
Joria
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
« Reply #848 on: December 11, 2011, 08:15:38 PM »
Hi guys!  Sorry I've been so absent lately.  Had a few irons in the fire that took most of my time. 

First off, Samoht please remove any and all my past requests.  I'll put up some new ones later, like right now!

Yes, I have most of the Dr. Pepper free items, and yes, I have the T-Mobile items as well so don't limit yourself.  Just go wild and have fun.

I have all EP/SPs. 

Size of lot is up to you.  I don't care what style the house is either with the exception of nothing Gothic.

I am particularly fond of all pastels and the colors red, white, green (the really dark one), and black.  I really dislike dark houses and am not terribly fond of wood paneling, although I've seen some that looks really good.

You can make it as high or as low into the ground as you wish.

I really dislike bright neon colors except as accents.

My Sims usually wind up having children and pets so make sure there is room for kids and pets.

I will download any and all that are built because they will be for my fun-getting-away-from-rules-and-restrictions place.  For when I just want to play and appreciate all you guys and not have to worry about anything.

I'm not Mrs. Gotrocks rich,  I've just been greatly blessed by family members and friends so here's my chance to enjoy, and let you others who have stuff, enjoy what we have.  Oh, and don't let lack of store items hold anyone back!  Use what you have and your creativity will shine through.  I want it mostly for store stuff but I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Hugs,
Joria
Oooh. I'll be trying this too!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #849 on: December 12, 2011, 02:27:48 PM »

Oh ok. So the Poolside. Can you give me till next weekend? I am not allowed to play on weekdays (School  >:()
So how big would you like it? What EPs do you have? I don't have SP though.

All the info is here and there it says I have (or will have, after Christmas) all the EPs and SPs so far, so use whatever you like in any EP or SP at all. :) Also, lot size is up to you as well but it would be better if there was a spare lot on Riverview for it, but if there isn't that's okay because I'll just make a lot to place it on myself with the edit world tool. :)

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #850 on: December 12, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »
Joria, this is my new shell if you like I'll furnish it for you Lot size 20x30

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
« Reply #851 on: December 12, 2011, 05:07:37 PM »
All the info is here and there it says I have (or will have, after Christmas) all the EPs and SPs so far, so use whatever you like in any EP or SP at all. :) Also, lot size is up to you as well but it would be better if there was a spare lot on Riverview for it, but if there isn't that's okay because I'll just make a lot to place it on myself with the edit world tool. :)
I only have Pets, Amb, WA and LN is that alright?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #852 on: December 12, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »
I only have Pets, Amb, WA and LN is that alright?

That's great! :)

Offline scamander14

• Nooboo
« Reply #853 on: December 12, 2011, 05:37:31 PM »
I'm awful at building and I've been wanting this kind of house for my sim for ages. I would like a one bedroom modern style house, main colours being black and white, with all the skill items from all the expansion packs. I would like, preferably, for the nectar machine to be in a basement, and also have extra rooms for new skill items. Specific room requests are living room, dining room, kitchen, indoor or outdoor pool, computer room/study with bookshelves, gym, pet room with 2 lifetime reward pet beds, pet cleaner lifetime reward, and toys for one dog and one cat, bedroom with hover bed, stable and enough yard space for one horse, outdoor party area with hot tub, pond in backyard and an area for gardening. Store content is fine and I have all EP's and SP's, and I'm not particular as to lot size. Thanks in advance :)

Scamander

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #854 on: December 12, 2011, 05:50:09 PM »
@Scamander: Have you checked out a certain member's homes, (Danefaith)? A large portion of his builds would suit your needs with some minor modifications.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P