Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774063 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #810 on: November 24, 2011, 05:10:25 PM »
Yes it was!  :) Thanks tons, without it, I wouldn't have been able to build homes cause my comp was glitching out.  :o
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #811 on: November 25, 2011, 02:43:29 AM »
Yes it was!  :) Thanks tons, without it, I wouldn't have been able to build homes cause my comp was glitching out.  :o

Glad it helped you then!  :) Can't remember about the Spawners and stuff though I think Ruby placed a lot on her Lots or something.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #812 on: November 25, 2011, 07:13:20 PM »
Creative, here is your newest beach house The Family Down at the Beach - 2br 2ba! This house is also for the household I made.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #813 on: November 28, 2011, 06:32:15 PM »
yes please. I would like my bar and/or nature park. :) if you still want to do it, please email me with photos before the final upload so I can give suggestions. If you don't want to anymore, that's ok, just let me know so I can ask someone else :)

Uhm... well... I don't really want to do it anymore.  :-[
Sorry.  :(

Oh, and your nature park (if you have not seen it) is here, created by Kiko.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #814 on: November 28, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
Request!

I wish for quite a few beach starters and family homes, possibly elevated by columns. I have WA, AMB, LN, OLS and HELS. I have no building store content, but I do have all free stuff though. Thanks to anyone that helps!

(PS: This is for a world which is Beach Themed, that I want to replace with the high quality building skills of my fellow members.)

Uhm.. I'll try, but I have absolutely 0% experience with beach homes. (Makes that -1%.) We'll see how it goes, though.  :)
Oh, and it'll be modern.  :P  ;)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #815 on: November 28, 2011, 11:47:58 PM »
that's ok zapkid, thanks for letting me know.

kiko, that's a nice nature reserve. Not exactly what I wanted, but I think I asked for more than I could get really, so don't feel bad. You've done a terrific job, I'm just hard to please :P. And I'm not so keen for the nature park anymore anyway.

Anyone else want to do my pub though? Or maybe I should give it a go myself...

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #816 on: November 29, 2011, 02:25:51 AM »

I think that Joria has made a Pub before, I don't know where it is though.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #817 on: November 29, 2011, 02:39:19 AM »
that's ok zapkid, thanks for letting me know.

kiko, that's a nice nature reserve. Not exactly what I wanted, but I think I asked for more than I could get really, so don't feel bad. You've done a terrific job, I'm just hard to please :P . And I'm not so keen for the nature park anymore anyway.

I've actually built something that you may like. I'll PM you with some photos in a few hours.

Dellena

« Reply #818 on: November 29, 2011, 06:58:16 AM »
Request!

I wish for quite a few beach starters and family homes, possibly elevated by columns. I have WA, AMB, LN, OLS and HELS. I have no building store content, but I do have all free stuff though. Thanks to anyone that helps!

(PS: This is for a world which is Beach Themed, that I want to replace with the high quality building skills of my fellow members.)

I put up a beach house for you.  The furnished version has one Generations item in it which should easily replace for you if you use it.  There's also an unfurnished version which has the bathroom and kitchen fixtures and only uses the EP/SPs you have.  Hope it helps.

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,7999.0.html

parco21

« Reply #819 on: December 03, 2011, 05:38:21 PM »
Hi, I'm a bit new here and I have been wanting a nice world. I assume many people (perhaps) want this but I am wanting to know if anyone would be kind enough to do this for me: Make a world where it only requires the base game and Generations? I'd like it to be a bit... big... I don't know. Beggars can't be choosers but I'd like some good houses, and I would prefer it populated? That'd be nice... not trying to sound too demanding but I just want this.
I used to play the Sims 1, I checked around on youtube, laughing to myself pretending there was a Sims 2. Ironically, there was! So I checked if there was a Sims 3, there was... I was shocked outta my brain (bare in mind I had been playing 1... plus all I had then was vacation, the base game, and house party (making me happier for Pets :D) ) and I've gotten bored of Riverview and Sunset Valley, I'm potentially getting some Sims 3 games for Christmas (hallelujah)  but I've been looking for that, I've found nice places but as usual.. not populated, so if you would be nice enough to do that, I'd love ya for it  ;D (hypothetically but you know what I mean)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #820 on: December 03, 2011, 05:42:52 PM »
Hi parco and welcome to the forum!

Can I point you towards the Building and Construction Requests Thread? That's where we request things like worlds.

And just so you know, worlds can't be populated with the current version of Create-a-World. Sorry about that.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #821 on: December 03, 2011, 11:21:36 PM »
pally, your request is all done. I hope you like it.

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #822 on: December 05, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
Dellena I can try with beach starter home, but I need more specification, like: lot size, colors, for how many sims... ;)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #823 on: December 05, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »
thanks gogo! samoht, can you take my two requests down please?

Dellena

« Reply #824 on: December 06, 2011, 08:51:38 AM »
Dellena I can try with beach starter home, but I need more specification, like: lot size, colors, for how many sims... ;)

I was building one for someone else. ;)  Not a request. :D