Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 772930 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #780 on: November 05, 2011, 07:28:35 AM »
Thank you for showing me this! I'll try out a few of the houses that have caught my eye.

Did you find anything suitable for your needs or would you still like the Request put up?

Thank you for attempting, I would appreciate anything remotely close. When I saw the cat pond at the cat park, I thought how nice it would be if its possible to have a pool shaped like a horse head for a breeding ranch. If a pool is too difficult to shape, a horse head pond would be just as lovely, although I don't know if it is possible to look into a pond, like you can a pool, from a basement I mean, I have never tried.

Okay, so I had a go, it kinda looks like a Horse Head, but I couldn't get all the Curves and shapes right on it. Also I'm not sure how you wanted the Windows so I put them in places I could that didn't look silly, also I blocked off some of the areas in the basement which were a funny space, they have a black wallpaper and black flooring to hide it.

This is it, although this first picture was before I had to rebuild it, in a basement.

Basement: (The Curves don't show in the basement and you can't place Windows on those sections.

Eye View of the Lot:

I've attached it, if you want it. I don't mind if you don't.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline icftldu

• Nooboo
« Reply #781 on: November 05, 2011, 11:21:54 AM »
samoht04, thank you so very much. I think its lovely and will suit my needs nicely.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lunaura

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #782 on: November 05, 2011, 09:17:57 PM »
I have a request. <3

Type: Residential Building
Lot Size: Any (The larger the better)
Price: Any (No limit)
Expansions: WA, AMB, Pets.
Content: No store please

I know there is a farm building contest, but none of them really struck a cord in me. However, that is basically what I would love to have. I was thinking a single building large enough for many horses, with a loft or double loft for the actual house. It would have a racing and jumping track, and nice landscaping. A pond would be lovely, but not a must.

Please include a laundry room w/ clothes line close. You don't have to worry about wall/floor colors if you don't want to, but I would love to see how you would furnish such a house. Also, it would be best if it was from Appaloosa Plains neighborhood.

Feel free to go nuts with it. I would make something myself, but I suck at this type of thing. Thank you all in advance for this!

musicalgamergirl

« Reply #783 on: November 13, 2011, 09:24:04 PM »
Ok I have to redo this request due to certain problems.  I didn't have many items needed for the family farmhouse contest entries I wanted.

I want a house/barn/ranch for the Pets expansion. I have all the expansions (stuff packs NOT included), but I don't want any store items (free items are alright, just need to be told which ones). I don't want the house to be too big (one or two br/ba each), but I would like it on a big lot so that I have enough room for a pond, a barn with stables, and a jumping/racing area to train horses.

I will be having a LOT of pets so maybe instead of 2 bedrooms it can be one bedroom and one pet room to hold all the minor pets.

As far as colors go, I prefer no light colors. Wood, neutral tones, and dark colors/black would be best. If you feel like putting a garden in that's fine. I don't mind either way.

Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone who decides to take on this request!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #784 on: November 19, 2011, 12:02:12 PM »
I have two requests!

Request Number One: A Poolside Club for Riverview!

Request Number Two: An Exclusive Lounge for Riverview!

So, the story is: I want to take my family to Riverview but I don't want to place the Bridgeport clubs there because it just doesn't look right! So, if someone (Or seperate builders! They are two seperate requests.) could build these clubs to look just right in Riverview I would be ecstatic! Lot size (as long as there is a spare lot in Riverview for it!) and price, etc. is all up to you. So are the colour schemes and everything, as long as it looks just right in Riverview! This one is really up to the builder!

I will have all SPs and EPs by Christmas, so use any and all! As for store items, although I have a few Id rather it to be free or none at all, just to make things easier. :)

A massive thank you to anyone who volunteers! :)

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #785 on: November 19, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »
Request!

I wish for quite a few beach starters and family homes, possibly elevated by columns. I have WA, AMB, LN, OLS and HELS. I have no building store content, but I do have all free stuff though. Thanks to anyone that helps!

(PS: This is for a world which is Beach Themed, that I want to replace with the high quality building skills of my fellow members.)

Sportsfan

« Reply #786 on: November 19, 2011, 01:50:27 PM »
There was a contest to build beach houses, maybe you should look through those.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Immortal
« Reply #787 on: November 19, 2011, 01:52:59 PM »
There was a contest to build beach houses, maybe you should look through those.

I Know, Sportsfan, but what I really need is the Starters.

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #788 on: November 19, 2011, 02:40:38 PM »
I still need that empty world. :( I can try to look online too, but I would prefer that it's from here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #789 on: November 19, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »
Request!

I wish for quite a few beach starters and family homes, possibly elevated by columns. I have WA, AMB, LN, OLS and HELS. I have no building store content, but I do have all free stuff though. Thanks to anyone that helps!

(PS: This is for a world which is Beach Themed, that I want to replace with the high quality building skills of my fellow members.)
I think I could build at least one starter for you.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Immortal
« Reply #790 on: November 19, 2011, 02:51:33 PM »
Thanks Gogo!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #791 on: November 19, 2011, 02:54:13 PM »
Thanks Gogo!
Your welcome. Is there are certain size you want?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #792 on: November 19, 2011, 04:53:27 PM »
Just a note to say I changed my request to miss out the watering hole, as I realised there already is one that serves the purpose in Riverview. :D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #793 on: November 20, 2011, 10:57:57 AM »
I still need that empty world. :( I can try to look online too, but I would prefer that it's from here.

It will take time since as far as I know there are about 3 - 5 Members here who know how to use CAW.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #794 on: November 20, 2011, 08:11:44 PM »

Same. Well, not need, but desired.
Anybody want a Modern Home? I don't finish it if I do it for no reason... well, most of the time, anyways.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P