Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 775188 times)

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #675 on: August 08, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
I'd like to make a request, I need a new central park for sunset valley, kid friendly, to fit on that central park lot, I have all expansions, HELS, OLS and TLS, any free store content should be okay.
Charlotte

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #676 on: August 08, 2011, 03:35:19 PM »
Did you check out the very kid friendly park from Sunset Valley 2.2? I think you can download it separately. Here it is. :)
Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #677 on: August 08, 2011, 11:21:17 PM »
I have a request, but I'm not sure if it's possible to build?
I want a high rise penthouse- apartment.
If it is possible, I want it to have two bedrooms two baths, a study, a kitchen and dining room, and a living room.
The people living in it are rich (so it doesn't have to be a starter or anything) and it should be really modern.
You can go crazy on lot size and price. I have all EPs and SPs.
When it comes to the lobby, you don't have to decorate it but if you do I want a fountain and a concierge desk with a register from WA.
I understand if this is hard to build, because I don't even know if it's possible to build an apartment? If it isn't you could always remodel an existing one.

Natsuko

« Reply #678 on: August 08, 2011, 11:31:38 PM »
I have a request, but I'm not sure if it's possible to build?
I want a high rise penthouse- apartment.
If it is possible, I want it to have two bedrooms two baths, a study, a kitchen and dining room, and a living room.
The people living in it are rich (so it doesn't have to be a starter or anything) and it should be really modern.
You can go crazy on lot size and price. I have all EPs and SPs.
When it comes to the lobby, you don't have to decorate it but if you do I want a fountain and a concierge desk with a register from WA.
I understand if this is hard to build, because I don't even know if it's possible to build an apartment? If it isn't you could always remodel an existing one.
I'm going to take a shot at this request! I know that it's possible with a cheat of some sort...

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #679 on: August 09, 2011, 11:04:51 AM »
using buydebug and adding some hidden room and public room markers will do it ;) if you need some help send me a Pm
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Natsuko

« Reply #680 on: August 09, 2011, 11:17:40 AM »
using buydebug and adding some hidden room and public room markers will do it ;) if you need some help send me a Pm
Thanks Kiko. Don't worry, I've built many apartments before! ;)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #681 on: August 11, 2011, 06:35:18 PM »
Ok, I've got this hare brained idea.  I want to totally, (or at least as far as possible), erase the entire town of Sunset Valley and replace everything with items everyone on the forum has made.  I know Naga has already done an awesome SV 2.0 but I'd like to see if we can make a SV that is totally our own.  Unique buildings can be added then, like Ausette's Pizza Parlor, (I think it was Ausette, forgive me if I'm wrong), or like the wonderful garden Anushka made.  So when replacing buildings it could just be remakes of a building as long as it is really different.  Forinstance, my remake of the Alvi house it TOTALLY different, yet maintains portions of the house.  It is unrecognizable as the original but one of the rules I gave myself was the central part of the house had to remain, but could be recolored and redecorated.

I'm truly thinking of bulldozing the entire town and redoing lots and lot sizes.  What do any of you guys think before I post it as an actual request?  If you think we should/could go for it, I'll post the names of buildings I already have and want to use so there aren't any duplicates.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #682 on: August 11, 2011, 06:39:42 PM »
That's an incredible idea, Joria! I'll be glad to support. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #683 on: August 11, 2011, 06:45:59 PM »
Hemm, I would Suggest to avoid bulldozing lots with beautiful vista moodlets, In my Idea of redoing SV, I was thinking of not only redoing, Buildings, but also families, creat new familys or import intresting ones from other towns,since townies are what make games a lot more intresting, if I read about agnes or Christopher stell againe I can go nuts ! for a complete re-do I would go in, but I think we'll still need a lot of community builds, and for re-docarating houses, I think it can be done, feel free to share your Ideas, I think we could make decisions if we know more of your plan ;)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Natsuko

« Reply #684 on: August 11, 2011, 06:48:22 PM »
Joria, I have a house that I posted on the Showboat thread...and I'd be glad to upload it for you. I also have some starter homes (alot better then SV's starter homes) that I can upload as soon as possible. And, I have a botique in the progress, that I can share and upload also! ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #685 on: August 11, 2011, 06:51:02 PM »
and me I'm ready to continue my re-do of ambition lots, next is Jenkyard !

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #686 on: August 11, 2011, 07:38:13 PM »
I finished the home you requested, ImaGleek! I called it The Meleod! It doesn't have a dining room but it has everything else you requested. Find it up here. I hope you like it!
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #687 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:09 PM »
Ok, I've got this hare brained idea.  I want to totally, (or at least as far as possible), erase the entire town of Sunset Valley and replace everything with items everyone on the forum has made.  I know Naga has already done an awesome SV 2.0 but I'd like to see if we can make a SV that is totally our own.  Unique buildings can be added then, like Ausette's Pizza Parlor, (I think it was Ausette, forgive me if I'm wrong), or like the wonderful garden Anushka made.  So when replacing buildings it could just be remakes of a building as long as it is really different.  Forinstance, my remake of the Alvi house it TOTALLY different, yet maintains portions of the house.  It is unrecognizable as the original but one of the rules I gave myself was the central part of the house had to remain, but could be recolored and redecorated.

I'm truly thinking of bulldozing the entire town and redoing lots and lot sizes.  What do any of you guys think before I post it as an actual request?  If you think we should/could go for it, I'll post the names of buildings I already have and want to use so there aren't any duplicates.

You can use any of my lots for this. And I'd be happy to build more.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #688 on: August 12, 2011, 02:15:16 AM »

Great idea Joria! I'll make a new Bistro if you want!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #689 on: August 12, 2011, 02:27:17 AM »
I see the world I requested centuries back is not on the chart. I think was a 2 or 3 star when I made it? Hahahaha. Oh well, I have a new more specific request now. ;) Please could I have a world I can further edit in CAW myself, a mainland with a wide beach similar to SV but flatter with a countryside theme (keep the theme very mild). Please include the dock decoration from LN somewhere. On the opposite end of the map to the docks, I would like a waterfall and a lake like in SV with a blank 64x64 lot next to it (not covering the lake, and leave a tiny bit of room inbetween). I would like no other lots to be placed, but rather just make sure there is various routed road forks origination from the docks, covering a large area of build worthy land with various amounts of room. No collectable, seed or fish spawners please and be reasonable with the map size. I have all EPs and SPs and Riverview. Thank you!

anything