Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774752 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #735 on: August 25, 2011, 07:00:32 AM »
Thanks MoonsAreBlue, I would like for you to make it.  :)

Ok! Is there a certain lot or lot size you would like? I've started building it on a 30x30 lot.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2011, 08:31:43 AM »
Ok! Is there a certain lot or lot size you would like? I've started building it on a 30x30 lot.
No not at all 30x30 is fine.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #737 on: August 25, 2011, 11:13:30 PM »
Sims3Clacla123 your house is ready here! I dearly hope you enjoy it as I had a wonderful time building it. :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #738 on: August 26, 2011, 05:00:07 AM »
Sims3Clacla123 your house is ready here! I dearly hope you enjoy it as I had a wonderful time building it. :)
Thank you so much MoonsAreBlue it is absolutley wonderful.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #739 on: August 26, 2011, 07:38:29 AM »
Gogowars, I'd love to try my hand at this house. I can probably finish it in the next two days, is that soon enough? Is there a lot in mind  that you are planning on placing it on? I have all expansions as well as Riverview, but not Barnacle Bay.

Ahh, Sorry Gogo, my job has just gone haywire, several people have just quit/been fired/been suspended so I'm going to be working a ton of extra shifts for a while. I can still build this if you like but I have no idea when it will be ready.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #740 on: August 26, 2011, 08:13:03 AM »
Ahh, Sorry Gogo, my job has just gone haywire, several people have just quit/been fired/been suspended so I'm going to be working a ton of extra shifts for a while. I can still build this if you like but I have no idea when it will be ready.

That's fine. Work comes before Sims! You don't need to build me a house, I think I have one in mind that's on the swap shop... Thanks anyway.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #741 on: August 29, 2011, 03:46:10 AM »
Hi me again! I have more requests for my BB redo. My first is:

A Nature Park.
To fit lot size 64x64
Specifics: I don't want much building or furniture, I really want it just to be a really wild yet beautiful nature park, with spots to take awesome pictures (like benches for couples in scenic spots, and maybe a lookout?). Please include water somehow, but not a pool or artificial fountain (water sprays in natural water is ok). Maybe a tiny, camouflaged toilet block, and just a path meandering through the park for sims. Lots (and I mean lots!) of flowers, bushes, trees, etc. This will require some expert landscaping, so I'm a little out of my depth with it, but hopefully someone here can come up with something nice. :)

And also:

A pub/dive bar
To fit lot size 25x20
Specifics: Now this I would like to be a bar (so late night stuff) but with no roped off areas (I'd like it to be for all celebrity levels). I would like it to be a very ordinary, cheap bar with just plain colours - nothing too bright and no modern furniture. Go for old and worn wherever possible. Aside from a normal bar for drinks, and some little bar tables, please include: shuffleboards (2 if possible), darts (the normal, cheaper kind), foosball, and arcade games (IF you can recolour the arcade games to brown or something faded so as to not be so bright). No need for a dance floor, or bubble machine, or pool, spa, etc. Don't forget toilets. And as shown by the picture below, the lot is on an angle (because I placed it myself), so it would be nice to have an entrance on the bottom left hand corner, open with a veranda, with a path that fades into the edge of the lot so as not to look too wierd where lot ends and grass begins.

I hope this all makes sense, and isn't too much to ask. Thank you so much to whoever gives it a shot! If you would like my feedback, please pm me pics so I can comment before you upload the final lots.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #742 on: September 03, 2011, 07:51:45 PM »
@Candy: Sorry if you think I forgot about your request, it's just that I have been very busy with other things, I will get to those ponds and beaches and work focused on after the building contest to make somthing hight quality, the stuff  I showed you last time was garbage and not worth
@pally: you know I just love to build community lots ;D I will working on those after I finish the building contest and candy's request
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #743 on: September 03, 2011, 08:15:21 PM »
@Candy: Sorry if you think I forgot about your request, it's just that I have been very busy with other things, I will get to those ponds and beaches and work focused on after the building contest to make somthing hight quality, the stuff  I showed you last time was garbage and not worth
@pally: you know I just love to build community lots ;D I will working on those after I finish the building contest and candy's request

Hey, you can't have all the fun... can I do the bar? Please? :)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #744 on: September 03, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »
NO  >:( he he ^^ Sure It will be done faster for pally and less work for me, and besides you can do whatever you want, this is a free world
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #745 on: September 03, 2011, 08:20:27 PM »
NO  >:( he he ^^ Sure It will be done faster for pally and less work for me, and besides you can do whatever you want, this is a free world

When I saw no, I was like, "Whut?!" Good thing I read onward ^^ thank you, I will take a shot at it sometime soon  :D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #746 on: September 07, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »
Sorry guys, I was redirected here. I would like a recreation of Pleasantview. I'm going to be using it for a story: Pleasantview: Where are they Now?

EDIT: I currently have no SP's. I have all the EP's minus World Adventures, and I do have some store content, but I'd like if no store content was used in creating Pleasentview.  :)

imaGleek

« Reply #747 on: September 07, 2011, 05:14:58 PM »
If someone makes this world, I'll definitely download it, I miss my Goth's and my Pleasant's.

Offline simone88

• Nooboo
« Reply #748 on: September 09, 2011, 12:52:55 AM »
 Hello I would like to request a world. I unsucessfully tried to do one in CAW lol. I would like a small tropical island. I have all the expansions packs but no stuff pack. If I'm missing anything in my request please let me know. Thanks in advance :)

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #749 on: September 20, 2011, 12:24:47 PM »
Request  ;D

Lot Size: 60x60. It will be placed on the lot that hold the hospital in Bridgeport.
Eps/Sps: WA, AMB, LN, HELs, OL.
Specifics: I would like a millionaire's mansion, so there is no maximum amount for money, but I would prefer it to be worth $600,000+ . I wish for a very modern design, with corner sofa's, modern tv's, beds, and so and so. The house should include:

8+ Bedrooms, plus a nursery.
A large kitchen, and an outside cooking area
Outdoors swimming pool, and one in the basement.
2 Laundry times
A basement carpark, with room for 5 cars+ 6 Bike stands+ A Motercycle space.
3 Full bathrooms, 4 Half-bathrooms
Hot tub
A main living room
A couple of sitting rooms
Artist's studio
Study
Library
And anything else you feel that could fit in a millionaire's mansion  ;D This will be my legacy house for around 3-4 generations. Thanks in advance

anything