Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764127 times)

CandyHeartedSim

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #750 on: September 24, 2011, 02:50:21 AM »
Just to say, my request for the ponds isn't needed anymore.

And, can my Mansion request be put up?  :)

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #751 on: September 27, 2011, 03:03:01 AM »
Hello, I'm editing Sunset Valley at the moment but I just want to have a smaller modernized nectary of 40 by 40 size than the one in France. I'd like to place it in the seaside. Could you make one for me? I have all Eps and Sps. It's ok to use some store contents as I enjoy using them. I feel I have no sense at all for any construction. I absolutely need men of ability.  Thanks very much to read my request.  ;D
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #752 on: September 28, 2011, 11:39:56 AM »
Hello, I'm editing Sunset Valley at the moment but I just want to have a smaller modernized nectary of 40 by 40 size than the one in France. I'd like to place it in the seaside. Could you make one for me? I have all Eps and Sps. It's ok to use some store contents as I enjoy using them. I feel I have no sense at all for any construction. I absolutely need men of ability.  Thanks very much to read my request.  ;D

I'd like to build this for you, Summers. I'm not incredibly experienced with community lots (I build more homes than anything), but my sims vacation to France a lot, so I'm confident that I can do a nectary. It might take me about a week to do it, though. If you have a particular lot in mind, let me know so I can build it exactly where you want it.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #753 on: September 28, 2011, 11:56:20 AM »
That was a long time to add those requests up, deleted a ] from several tags and the Table broke everywhere, Lol. Simone, your Request for a Small Tropical Island has been merged with one that SimStar made a while back, a Small Tropical Island, I have included Links to both your Requests as well. These CAW Requests are really building up now...  :-\
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #754 on: September 28, 2011, 03:01:11 PM »
I'd like to build this for you, Summers. I'm not incredibly experienced with community lots (I build more homes than anything), but my sims vacation to France a lot, so I'm confident that I can do a nectary. It might take me about a week to do it, though. If you have a particular lot in mind, let me know so I can build it exactly where you want it.

Wow!! Thanks very much!! I'm currently having 40*40 in the seaside of Sunset Valley near the Wolff.  Yes I have something in my mind for it. I don't want ONLY Nectary in the building. I'd like to put a nectar merchant with a food merchant on the 1st floor? (or ground floor in British way) too, so sims can have a good break tasting wine and food just in case for hunger. In the basement, yes, as everybody knows nectar making machines and storages. So my sims can taste the food which can taste in the marts of the foreign countries like hot wings. In the 2nd floor, I'd like to put a bar and a mixologist so my sim can get a moonlight part time job there. Also other NPCs can enjoy their life too. A little modernized nectary is exactly what I want. If you complete this job for me, I'd like to send you some store item gift for your hard work.  I know how hard the construction stuff is. I prefer to play than build so I'm not patient at building. Thanks again to get this job for me. I have all Eps and all Sps.:)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #755 on: September 28, 2011, 06:03:34 PM »
samoht, you can take down my request for the mountain cottage. Thanks!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #756 on: September 28, 2011, 06:16:07 PM »
Wow!! Thanks very much!! I'm currently having 40*40 in the seaside of Sunset Valley near the Wolff.  Yes I have something in my mind for it. I don't want ONLY Nectary in the building. I'd like to put a nectar merchant with a food merchant on the 1st floor?(or ground floor in British way)too, so sims can have a good break tasting wine and food just in case for hunger. In the basement, yes, as everybody knows nectar making machines and storages. So my sims can taste the food which can taste in the marts of the foreign countries like hot wings. In the 2nd floor, I'd like to put a bar and a mixologist so my sim can get a moonlight part time job there.:D Also other NPCs can enjoy their life too. A little modernized nectary is exactly what I want. If you complete this job for me, I'd like to send you some store item gift for your hard work. :D I know how hard the construction stuff is. I prefer to play than build so I'm not patient at building. :D Thanks again to get this job for me.:D I have all Eps and all Sps.:)

Wow, really? Thanks, Summers! I will try my best to build you a wonderful nectary. I will PM you to discuss specifications for your lot.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #757 on: September 29, 2011, 10:15:44 AM »
samoht, you can take down my request for the mountain cottage. Thanks!

I'm so sorry that I didn't understand your first message that looks a bit hard to a non English speaker. :(  
But I appreciate you.:D One question? Samoht sounds I heard this in Sims3 game from sims. Is it the right sim words? :D
Sounds like ... Samoht gazky huh? is what I'm hearing from sim. :D

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #758 on: September 29, 2011, 10:17:17 AM »
Wow, really? Thanks, Summers! I will try my best to build you a wonderful nectary. I will PM you to discuss specifications for your lot.
Yes I sent you a reply too. It's possible if it's allowed in the rule here. Unfortunately, I can't offer the ones inthe  premium contents  section though.:D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #759 on: September 29, 2011, 02:10:27 PM »
One question? Samoht sounds I heard this in Sims3 game from sims. Is it the right sim words? :D
Sounds like ... Samoht gazky huh? is what I'm hearing from sim. :D

Lol, I've never heard that.  :D My username is actually my name, just say it backwards and take out the numbers.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #760 on: September 30, 2011, 02:13:23 PM »
Lol, I've never heard that.  :D My username is actually my name, just say it backwards and take out the numbers.  ;)
Oh..wow! Your name is my boy's favourite one! Th____ Tank Engine? Maybe it sounded 'Shamo'  :-[

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #761 on: October 02, 2011, 07:36:22 PM »
Summers, your nectary is here.

Message me and let me know what you think!

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #762 on: October 04, 2011, 10:06:07 PM »
Does anyone feel like making those two community lots I asked for? I would especially like the pub/dive bar, but perhaps I need to give this a go myself if no one's interested?

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #763 on: October 04, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »
Does anyone feel like making those two community lots I asked for? I would especially like the pub/dive bar, but perhaps I need to give this a go myself if no one's interested?
kiko and Zapkid said they would build them.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #764 on: October 05, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »

-facepalm- Wow, I can not believe I forgot about that club! -facepalm- I'm going to go work on it RIGHT now  :-[
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P