Author Topic: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (9.15.18)  (Read 92360 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Mean Spirited (8/24/16)
« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2016, 08:35:38 PM »
Oh, how sad to see Foxglove and Leif go, but I know you'll share baby updates with us later. ;-)
Sheera looked so much like Felix as a child and didn't resemble Dagan at all!
As a teen, she's kept the "roundness" of her father's face but his huge eyes look fabulous on Sheera with those startling blue eyes! What a dollface!

As for your gnomes' gnames, lol. Maybe you could just name them Hipp and Kewl? (kidding)

Dagan and Yolanda make a knock-out couple, just like you knew they would. Can't wait to see their nooboo. And yes, I'm a huge fan of Olga's father (Derrick? Derek?).
I was pretty broken over losing Foxglove and Leif. I really wanted to keep her in the house, but alas, it was just too risky. Sheera makes me feel better though - she's just so pretty!

Hipp and Kewl? I like it. Those are their names now. I'm going to name them that in game.
Kay, that's done. ;) Hipp and Kewl 4 lyfe.

ALSO! Now that I'm in game, it's actually Derek! Woo! I figured it out! He's dead in game, so it hardly matters. ::) I was a huge fan of him myself, and I love how Dagan looks. I really, really hope that I get a rainbow nooboo first shot or I may have to move out Sheera and I don't think I'll recover... XD Anyways I'm off to find out my next heir!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2016, 09:35:00 PM »
Oh wait, you'd have to move out Sheera? Who's in your household now anyway? I count, like, six...Felix/Echo/Sheera, Dagan/Yolanda/future nooboo.
Have I missed somesim?

Also, how cruel of the game to give you such an absolutely adorable sim then make her mean-spirited? Can't she change that trait later using her points or something?
I really can't wait to see how Dagan and Yolanda's nooboo grows up! I bet s/he will be exotic-looking and unbelievably gorgeous!
*drums fingers on desk impatiently and even taps a foot

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2016, 10:38:38 PM »
Oh wait, you'd have to move out Sheera? Who's in your household now anyway? I count, like, six...Felix/Echo/Sheera, Dagan/Yolanda/future nooboo.
Have I missed somesim?

Also, how cruel of the game to give you such an absolutely adorable sim then make her mean-spirited? Can't she change that trait later using her points or something?
I really can't wait to see how Dagan and Yolanda's nooboo grows up! I bet s/he will be exotic-looking and unbelievably gorgeous!
*drums fingers on desk impatiently and even taps a foot
My heirs can be rainbow children only. Yolanda has normal skin and the probability of my horrendous luck means that if I not only don't get my heir on the first shot (which would screw things up horribly) but that I get multiples too would mean that I would be out of space and in dire need of more room. Sheera would have to go and so would Echo.
Basically, awfulness will ensue. I'm terrified right now.
Also, I'm with you on it being cruel. I can't change her traits due to the rules of the Short Dynasty, (shrugs) otherwise I would've.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2016, 03:20:41 AM »
Alrighty! I'm alive!
Triplet girls for generation 6! All have Rainbow skin! Thank goodness!

I can sleep in peace now. Will put the chapter up tomorrow!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2016, 10:09:40 AM »
Wow! You and your "horrendous luck," eh? I've never had triplets in my games. *looks on with envy

Haha, fabulous news!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Triple A (8/25/16)
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2016, 04:41:12 PM »
Chapter 65: Triple A
Dagan came out from the art cave room and got to read a pregnancy book next to his beautiful wife, Yolanda.

Who was in her swimwear because I stupidly left her alone for all of two minutes to check on Felix and Echo and she decided that swimming was a higher priority than having an heir...
"I don't want to listen to the dancing bunnies anymore. I don't feel like myself when I do."
That's the point...
"Hey!"
Just watch those beautiful dancing bunnies.
"So... pretty... we should give them our children..."
I have no regrets. I can live with this outcome. Oh, and congratulations on your Honorary Degree!

"Dancing... up... down... hop, hop, hop."

So while the ritual brainwashing Kids TV was playing, beautiful Sheera was asking her daddy for help in learning how to drive. It's technically Felix's turn because Echo taught Dagan, however I'm now wondering if I may be pushing poor Felix to an early grave...

"AH! I DON'T LOVE RUNNING OVER PEDESTRIANS!"
"Well, she looked at me funny, so I hate her."
Oh, why did my lovely Sheera have to be Mean-Spirited? Is it because of Anne?
"Anne? Who's Anne?"
Don't ask. I'm still not over it. The watcher curls up into a blanket and crawls under the couch.

Felix has been a real trooper throughout his life. He's not supermaxed a skill (Street Art), maxed out the Advanced Technology Skill and is on his way to supermaxing the Charisma skill.

This generation has gone on quite a long time and kind of overshadowed poor Dagan. Doesn't help that he's so quiet about everything. Just rolling wishes quietly to hug his wife and paint.
You know, my favorite kind of Sim.

In other news though, Olga has passed away. Poor Echo is heartbroken and has a three day (3!!!!) mourning moodlet!

Cordell died the next day. Beautiful Sims who will be missed greatly by the Nixes. When I go into game next I'll have Felix collect them and put them into the family graveyard.

Night rolled around, it's Monday and it's also Prom! My Sims haven't gone to Prom since Cordell! I was excited for another Prom picture to join the collection.

She was announced Prom Queen after she begged everyone to vote for her. She got rejected for a dance. Won a dance-off against a petty challenger and got into 2 fights - one because someone was looking at her crush and the other because she was looking at someone else's crush. (Eye-Rolls)

And another picture joins the wall of Prom.

On Tuesday I knew Yolanda was due. It was the moment of truth and I was freaking out. Sheera went to school as usual (and ran into a poor sod who had pigtails in his hair who was dating her cousin/one of her many relatives).

Felix had preoccupied Echo with his Never Dull LTR and 100 jokes that needed to be told.

Hipp and Kewl were hanging out on the front lawn.

Dagan was doting on his very pregnant wife.

And being adorable. I knew he had Felix in there somewhere.

Honestly they're a very adorable couple. I was nervous about them at first because Dagan really wasn't interested in her, but now it's like there's no one else in the world for him.

Perhaps I should make him an Honorary Reaper Boy?
... We'll see.

Ok. I'm totally game for that.

It wasn't long before it was time. Yolanda sounded the alarm.
"AH! OH MY GOSH LABOR."

That's it, bring on our - hopefully - heir!
"WHY WAS I WATCHING HORRIFYING BUNNIES KIDNAPPING CHILDREN?!"
...Welp. Just hold tight one moment here.
"DID YOU JUST BUY ANOTHER CRIB?"
Yes. Actually I don't like these cribs anymore. Let's pick a new style shall we?
"HELLO? I'm in LABOR over here!"
Oh, right, push! Push, Yolanda... now should we do brown or white furniture?
"Personally I'm feeling some browns, but - AHHHHH THIS HURTS!"
You've got this. Here the first one comes!
"FIRST?!"

TWO MORE!
"TWO?!"
Names, please?
"Can I at least HAVE them first?! OH WATCHER. OW."
The watcher sighs dramatically. Whine, whine. Next thing you know you'll be asking me to actually have free-will to speak to your spouses whenever you'd like. The watcher stares at her nails. You guys don't know how GOOD you have it! I even schedule you some free time, but no one ever listens to-
"HEEELLLOOOO! HAVING TRIPLETS OVER HERE!"
Right. Brown cribs it is.

There's two!

And... three just decided to magically appear on the floor.

Three pink-purple-boos whose portraits are all normal-skintoned and gave me a literal freaking heart attack.
"Aww! Look at our little girls!"
Too busy... calming heart-rate.
"I'm ready with their names!"
Oh, so NOW you're ready. Whatever. Names, please?
"Anastasia, Arietty, and Ambriel."
Fantastic... and LOOK everyone, I did my job this time!
Anastasia was born first, she's the light pink one. She's Hates the Outdoors and Evil. What a real gem for our heiress.
Arietty was born next, Loves the Cold and Easily Impressed.
Finally came Ambriel, born Loves the Heat and Light Sleeper.
Sheera being the mean-spirited Sim she is, came in and daintily took Ambriel to her crib before quietly laying her to sleep.
Really game? Really? She's mean-spirited? Whatever.

And I'm officially pooped. Heir assured, it's time to start working on generation 5 getting some time in the spotlight!
"What about me? I LOVE the spotlight!"
You've already had WAY too much, Felix. I need a break. A very, very long break. Can we talk about it again in five generations?
"Oh! Waiting? I LOVE waiting! Can Echo wait with me!"
Sure thing, buddy. Sure thing.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2016, 04:54:17 PM »
LOL, Felix and his PI stake-outs---dude, you really have gotten way too much time in the spotlight! You are the King of Squeaky Wheels!

On the other hand, I really adored Dagan's adorable facial expressions as he adorably put his ear to Yolanda's big belly.
Dagan's intensity was initially a little scary, I must confess, but I love the quiet little smiles and stuff he makes around Yolanda. Go Generation Five!
The triplets will be lot of work, but Sheera will be helpful, you hope!
They will be gorgeous, each and every one! Yay! *throws pompoms high into the air

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2016, 06:22:41 PM »
LOL, Felix and his PI stake-outs---dude, you really have gotten way too much time in the spotlight! You are the King of Squeaky Wheels!

On the other hand, I really adored Dagan's adorable facial expressions as he adorably put his ear to Yolanda's big belly.
Dagan's intensity was initially a little scary, I must confess, but I love the quiet little smiles and stuff he makes around Yolanda. Go Generation Five!
The triplets will be lot of work, but Sheera will be helpful, you hope!
They will be gorgeous, each and every one! Yay! *throws pompoms high into the air
Way, way, WAY too much. XD
Dagan has a LOT of adorable faces he makes. He's just the quiet guy who smiles to himself and likes to spend time with his wife. Honestly the reason we haven't heard much about him is because he hasn't given me any trouble. He learned his skills with no issue. He desires to paint with no issue. He maxed like... 8 skills as a teen, I mean he's fantastic. He's one of two people in the household with the handiness skill maxed so he repairs everything that's broken. He didn't kick up a fuss and even fell in love with the girl I set him up with (despite him not actually finding her attractive at first). Dagan honestly isn't featured much because he's done so much that there's very little left for him to do. He's yet to learn fishing, and I may have him take that up, but honestly how exciting would it be for me to just take pictures of him fishing all the time? Not very.
He's already best friends with basically everyone in the household and he just doesn't have much to say. I've honestly not even been pushing him to learn any new skills or take on new jobs for the whole sake of him already doing so much. Echo rolled a wish (work 10K happiness points, no less) to see him become a doctor, but honestly... Why? Sam and Ima already did that together and it was fun and all, but they were never home.
If Dagan isn't home, who will hunt for my Fenris painting? XD
Anyways, ramble ramble about Dagan over. I feel bad that he's not featured more, but it's honestly the biggest compliment I could give him that he's three days into YA and already done everything.

I've seen the triplets aged up. Let's just say I'm very happy that I picked Yolanda. Anastasia is the one with the unique genetics while her sisters Arietty and Ambriel are identical.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #278 on: August 25, 2016, 07:40:44 PM »
Awww, the sim deities gave you Dagan to make up for all of your patience with the very entertaining but entirely too high-maintenance Felix, rofl.
There were those iffy moments, I must admit, when I feared Dagan would choose (*shudders) "the other sister."

Dagan really does sound like the perfect sim! Not only incredibly gorgeous but also well-behaved.
Now if only he would paint the Fenris painting! hehe

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #279 on: August 25, 2016, 10:23:11 PM »
Awww, the sim deities gave you Dagan to make up for all of your patience with the very entertaining but entirely too high-maintenance Felix, rofl.
There were those iffy moments, I must admit, when I feared Dagan would choose (*shudders) "the other sister."

Dagan really does sound like the perfect sim! Not only incredibly gorgeous but also well-behaved.
Now if only he would paint the Fenris painting! hehe
If he would paint the Fenris painting he would go down a god in my books. XD
No, but really Dagan has been like the super-sim of the century. When Felix was his age he hadn't even maxed a single skill (glares at Felix) and he was giving me headaches about his stakeouts. I'm literally waiting for Dagan to make up his mind about what he wants to do and am wish-granting for him at this point. He already has enough LTHP to earn himself a large tombstone, so anything from here on out is basically excess fun for him. The triplets will keep him busy though, I'm sure.
I was really terrified of Dagan needing to be with either of Yolanda's other sisters. Neither of them were particularly pretty by any stretch. I was relieved when he just kept rolling wishes for Yolanda and suddenly he was attracted to her!
I'm not kidding when I say the first time I checked he said she was a (1/10)... then suddenly: "Blindingly Stunning!"
Who knows? I'm not questioning it. XD

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #280 on: August 27, 2016, 12:08:21 PM »
Sheera's so adorable!  I'm excited to she how the triplets turn out as they grow.  Evil heirs are always fun  ;=)

Offline Nienor

• Still working on the history chapter...
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #281 on: August 27, 2016, 02:19:42 PM »
I can tell you why Sheera's mean spirited. It's so she feels no remorse when the time comes for her to join the military, stage a coup de dynasty, kill/exile Dagan, and become heir, because she is so much more beautiful, and has DV hair, and we haven't had a female heir since Ara (?) and she has Quinn's lips!  ;D
(I have thought about this way too much.)

Yolanda is amazing too, despite her colouring, but I suppose it means I can look forward to seeing her with the Reapers!  Could you maybe put her Echo and Sheera on the exchange, please? (Mwahahahaha! I am ever giving you more work.)

I'm really excited to seeing the four babies age up! No doubt they'll all turn out amazingly, with their parentage.  :)
If you're bored, try my Perfect Genetics Legacy thingy.
Deidre McMillan's (DV Maid) Perfect Genetics Dynasty
If you're not, go and read the Silmarillion, until you are bored, then read my story.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #282 on: August 27, 2016, 08:01:29 PM »
Sheera's so adorable!  I'm excited to she how the triplets turn out as they grow.  Evil heirs are always fun  ;=)
I'll be curious to see if an Evil heir will even really show herself to the world during the short lifespan or not. It's hard to say when there's so few days, and I'm done super-micromanaging things if I can help it (which I can't and I probably will continue to micromanage things ridiculously). Either way, Evil and Mean Spirited all in one household! What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

I can tell you why Sheera's mean spirited. It's so she feels no remorse when the time comes for her to join the military, stage a coup de dynasty, kill/exile Dagan, and become heir, because she is so much more beautiful, and has DV hair, and we haven't had a female heir since Ara (?) and she has Quinn's lips!  ;D
(I have thought about this way too much.)

Yolanda is amazing too, despite her colouring, but I suppose it means I can look forward to seeing her with the Reapers!  Could you maybe put her Echo and Sheera on the exchange, please? (Mwahahahaha! I am ever giving you more work.)

I'm really excited to seeing the four babies age up! No doubt they'll all turn out amazingly, with their parentage.  :)
Oh I wish Sheera could be my heir instead. I really do. I said first born with rainbow skin, though (kicks self). I should've said first born with rainbow skin AND Quinn's lips but that might've been suicide for this kind of a Dynasty.
I hadn't even thought about how many male/female heirs I've had for this, but you're totally right! XD Whoops. Meanwhile my Reapers have the opposite problem (Noten is my one and only male heir thus far, well, save for the goober twin that's incoming). I usually leave it to chance and I've been lucky with boys here and lucky with girls there. See? I'm balanced! XD
Yolanda, Sheera and Echo? Absolutely! Give me some time and let me strip them of CC first.
I've seen the babies already. They're gorgeous. Much like their mother. XD Thank goodness I chose the pretty sister.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Chapter 66: Mishap with the Laundry Machine
Dagan has been doing his duties and searching for Fenris.

Not-Fenris number 2 bajillion.
"I'm working on it."
I know... I know... I would've thought this was a myth if I hadn't PUT FENRIS IN THIS MOD MYSELF.

Until then, Dagan just has fun painting. Oh, and making mistakes in those paintings and trying to cover them up quickly.

Our lovely Yolanda is caring for the triplets.

"Yes, hello little Anastasia! I'm your mommy!"
Awww, how cute!

"She is so cute!"
Well, I meant you, but she's pretty cute too, for a burrito.
"Nothing wrong with burritos!"
Of course not!

Triple alarms started going off, and I had to call in for backup.
DAGAN. GET IN HERE.

Cuddles, food and nappy changes all around.

Dagan got to meet all three of his daughters, of course, he loved each of them equally.
Unlike the watcher, who already has a favorite and can't wait to see her grow up...
"Hey, you shouldn't play favorites with our children!"
Shouldn't... but will anyways.

Yolanda finished up there and ran to the City Hall to get her job in Politics. Level 3 to start with, thanks to that Honorary Degree!
Congratulations, love. Almost halfway there and you haven't even had your first day yet!

"Thanks, watcher!"
What would you like to do now? I feel you've earned a bit of a reprieve.
"I want to talk about my new job!"
I know just the person for that!
"Hey sweetheart! I just got a job! I'm in politics now!"
"Congratulations, babe!"

"Do you think you'd like to watch the stars with me?"
"Of course!"
You two are almost too good together. So... normal.
"Is there something wrong with normal?"
Nah, I'm just so used to unnormal that I forgot what it feels like. Don't mind me.

Sometimes I honestly wish I knew what Sims thought about during these moments.
I can guess, but mushy moments like this always just leave me a little speechless.

"Oh! Dagan! Look at that one!"

"Oh, good catch!"
"It's so beautiful!"
"Not nearly as beautiful as you."
Awww...
"Yeah, watcher, that's still weird. Can you stop creeping?"
(Sighs) Yeah, I guess...

Felix was busy working on his supermaxing Charisma. Echo is such a patient wife.
"Tell me about it."

"And books, right?"
Echo laughs. "Yes, funny. Can we be done now?"
Thirty more to go!
"Thirty?!"
"Yup! Oh did you hear the one about- oh, hold up, I'm getting a phone call. I LOVE phonecalls!" He answers the phone. "A date? Are you serious? I LOVE my wife. I'm not going on a date with you! Rude."

Morning dawned and Sheera had been missing almost all night, Felix was fuming on and off, and Yolanda was eating her herbs to get ready for work.

Dagan was being gorgeous as he held one of his purple daughters.

Can't forget his gentle half-smile.

Yolanda had a bit of time left to spare, so she started sculpting - she had rolled the Savvy Sculptor trait when she got her Honorary Degree and I thought, why not?
"Clay! This is interesting! How about Wood? Oh, and Ice? Stone? Metal?"
Seriously though, too many wishes. Far too many. Pick one.
"Wood? No CLAY!"
Sure thing. Check-a-roo.

Dagan resumed painting, of course.

"Still no Fenris, watcher."
I figured. The watcher takes a deep breath in. It's... ok though.
"Really?"
No, but I figure if I tell myself that it'll make me feel better. Fake it 'til you make it!
"Does that work?"
Eh, I think so? Besides, you paint pretty things anyways.

"Why thank you!"
So why are you wet?
"Ah, mishap with the laundry machine."
That sounds like an excellent title for a book.
"It does, doesn't it?"
I think I'll use it for this chapter, because, why not?
"I like it. Hey, where's my sister at? She's been gone all night and I think I've heard the police come by not once, but twice..."
Sheera? Heh... it's a long story...

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Where's Sheera (8/28/16)
« Reply #284 on: August 28, 2016, 11:23:35 PM »
Chapter 67: Where's Sheera?
Sheera had come home from high school the previous afternoon bored and on the honor roll, somehow.
Congratulations, deary!
"Thanks, watcher!"
What would you like to do this afternoon?
"Can I see a movie?"
Sure! Why not?
"Really? I didn't actually expect you to say yes..."
Well, I can't get any points from you, so you're really just here for my excitement and because you're gorgeous.
"So... I'm on the chopping block?"
Far from it. Let's go have fun?
"Sure!"

"Well, that was fun, now what-"
What's going on? Is something wrong?
Sheera starts crying: "Some rando had to go and die in front of me! That was really rude!"

"I just want to go home now!"
You got it... wait! HOLD THE PHONE!
"What?" Sheera sniffles. "This is annoying!"
LOOK AT THAT BOY.

Sheera straightens. "Oh, he's cute."
GO GET 'EM, TIGER.

"Hi there, I'm Sheera. You're really hot."
"Hi, Sheera I'm-"

"Shhh."
"I'm your best friend!"
"That you are. You're pretty cute too!" Sheera flirts.
"I have a girlfriend name Mara..." Rejected.
"No you don't." Throws another friendship potion.
"I don't?"

"So, how's your girlfriend?"
(Mara exits the theater and stands behind them).
"Girlfriend? I have a girlfriend?"

The watcher got a nice closeup. Girlfriend, no girlfriend. She hardly compares to my Sheera anyways.

Well, this should get interesting. (Makes popcorn)

"Wow. Sheera... you're amazing."
"I know..."

Mara: "What do you think you're doing?!"
Sheera: "Watcher, can I have some of that popcorn?"
Sure thing, dearest.

"How could you kiss another woman when we were on a date!"
"She's not another woman! She's Sheera!"
(Munching on popcorn).
Sheera: "Oh, watcher, who's that other cute boy way over there? I wonder if he has a girlfriend we can do this to, too?"

Let's ruin just one relationship at a time. More fun this way.
"Good call."
Mara storms away.
"Well, that's my cue! Hey, handsome, come over here!"

Mara stomps her feet. "NO! NO! NO!"
"Yes. Yes. Yes. Ugh. Your ex whines a lot."
"Who?"
"She didn't break up with you, did she?"
"Who?"
Sheera rolls her eyes. "Whatever. I guess I'll find out."

That is a definite negative, Sheera.
"I wonder how far we can push her?"

So long as we aren't pushing her to homicidal, then we're all good.

"She's a grown woman! She shouldn't be crying over a teenage boy dating a teenage girl!" Sheera huffs. "Besides, we're just kissing."
Everyone starts panicking and screaming. "What is it now?!" Sheera scowled.
Some woman went into labor.
"Well, that's no fun, now I can't watch Mara get mad at me making out with her boyfriend..."
Guess it's time to end the fun?
"I guess so... Hey... uh... dude-bro? What's his name?"
I dunno, I thought you knew?
"Nope. Hey sweet-cheeks! I think you should break up with your girlfriend, Mara."

"I was dating Mara? Consider it done. She hates you for some odd reason though. You're fantastic. I don't know why anyone could hate you."
"Yeah... I know. Don't worry, I'll sleep just fine at night."
"You're so beautiful, Sheera."
"Yeah... I know..." She smiles brighter. "Let's makeout."

Sirens were going off in the distance.
Aw, crap. It's 11:10.

"Ugh. I'm not finished causing mayhem though!"
Felix is going to be angry.
"Don't worry, watcher. I've got this."

"I can't believe Sheera would be out after curfew! Hiiii-ya-eouch! My BACK!"

Careful there, old man, one skill point in martial arts by no means makes you an expert.
"Awww..."
Sheera comes in the front door, smiling. "Hi daddy!"
"Where have you been, young lady?! It's after 11!"

"I'm sorry, daddy! I lost track of time. I was having a lot of fun and I almost got done with a project of mine. I still have more work to do though... Please forgive me?"

Child, your puppy-eyes could kill somebody.
"Aww, I'm sorry I yelled at you, pumpkin. I LOVE you. I don't love yelling at you."

"S'ok, daddy. Can I borrow your car? I have important things I need to do."
"Of course, sweetheart! Just drive safely!"
"Of course!"

You're not Mean-Spirited... you're just downright diabolical.
"I know! Let's hurry! I think what's-his-name is still at the theater!"

anything