Author Topic: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (9.15.18)  (Read 92111 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Sim Logic & Goodbye Olga(4/12/16)
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2016, 08:54:24 PM »
Here comes a chapter that ISN'T all about Felix! Woo!

Chapter 38: Goodbye Olga
We start the chapter off with Olga's birthday.

"At the library, so I don't disturb the skillers."
I miss you already.
"I know."

"Well, this hair is..."
TO THE MIRROR!

"This is different! I love it!"
Me too. I thought you could use something a little edgier. Now, shall we go get you hitched?
"Let's do it."

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Congratulations, Olga. I really want all the happiness in the world for you.
"Thank you, watcher."
Go, live your life and enjoy it!

To break the happy news up, Felix got a call from Olga's new sister-in-law asking him on a date.

"Movie? I LOVE- WAIT! I'm a one-woman man! Echo is the only girl I'll ever want!"
She's still a teen, mate.
"Doesn't matter. I'm not interested in anyone else."
Aw, that's cute.
"Anyways, I'm off to catch a con-artist."

Now what?
"Now I need to buy four tomatoes and eat one at the hospital."

WHAT?!
"That's what it says right there."
I know, I was hoping I was just reading that wrong. How does this help your case?!
"I dunno, but I LOVE tomatoes!"
Yeah, well you just ate one in the name of Investigating and it's made you sick.
"Nope. I don't love tomatoes anymore..."

Shall we go turn in your case?
"Let's get this over with. I don't want to eat these tomatoes anymore."

Who... are you... where... did she?
"It's my client, can't you tell?"
...no?

"Case CLOSED!"

Uhm.. Felix... your jacket?
"Ah! I'm on fire!"

I'll find a fire extinguisher...

On the other side of the neighborhood, two little birthdays are happening:

Thank goodness. I'm so over toddlers right now.
"They were only toddlers for two days..."
Really? It felt like an eternity.
"Here we go! It's after midnight!"
FINALLY! Foxglove first!

and Leif.

"Did you write down any of their traits?"
I... no. No I didn't. You ask too much of me sometimes I swear.

Leif didn't get a makeover, but Foxglove did.

"Wow, what a lame update."
Shush Reid. Shush.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Sim Logic & Goodbye Olga(4/12/16)
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2016, 09:17:47 PM »
I love your characters. I LOVE Felix! Good for him staying faithful to Echo, even if she is a teenager?  :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Watch Out Felix! (4/13/16)
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2016, 01:56:50 AM »
I love your characters. I LOVE Felix! Good for him staying faithful to Echo, even if she is a teenager?  :o
These have been the longest days of my short dynasty. I swear it. She's been a teenager FOREVER I feel... as Foxglove and Leif have been toddlers. It just... blows my mind. Anyway... That'll be fixed here in just a second!

Chapter 39: Watch Out Felix!
Reid and Steph are enjoying some time together, in the same room, that is.

"Thanks for helping me write my novel."
"I'm doing what now?"
"Nevermind, dear. Just keep playing."
"Oh hey sweetheart, when did you get in here?"
Don't answer that Steph.
"I wasn't planning on it."

"I miss Felix. Playing in the sand makes me feel closer to him."
That is his thing, isn't it?

"Hey, watcher, I have an idea for when I age up."
I'm listening...

If it isn't my P.I. How are you doing Felix?

"This... computer... is... SO COOL!"
You know this case you're doing is for the woman who you rejected for that date, right?
"Well, this will be awkward. Ahem. Hello there, Miss, who I've never met before nor rejected for a date, what seems to be the problem?"
"Oh Felix! I'm so glad you're here! Do you see this?"

"It's your finger, Miss."
"Yes! It's my ring-finger! It's empty."
"..."
Choose your words carefully if you want to marry Echo.
"..."
"I can't find my ring!"
"Oh! I can do that! I LOVE finding things! That's my job, did you know?"
"That's... sort of why I called you?"
"I need to search your house."
"Uh, it's 2am."
"And your point...?"
"Come on in!"
Oh, hey look! It's Olga's new house! In Quinn's old house! Ahh! I love this place! Hi Olga and now old Derrick!

"I'm off to look around the house!"
Go get 'em Felix! Find that ring and make sure you remind her that it means nothing to you when you give it back to her!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Reid isn't getting any younger, and he rolled some wishes to spend time with Steph.

Old sims in relationships are adorable.

"Did you just call us old?!"
"No, I think she said 'gold.'"
"Mold?"
Sure. Let's go with that.

Apparently Precious Sackholme-Ivy, the daughter of Aiden Nix, might have stolen that ring! Felix had to go confront her only... She was crying.

Awkward. Well, hurry up. Confront her.
"Aw man..."

The day rose, and I decided Echo would spend her last day as a teen fulfilling some wishes. She wished to take a class in scuba diving. Sure? Why not. There's no dive lots here. So that'll be useful, I'm SURE. She then got a wish to snorkel so I sent her to the beach. Of course, I'm with Felix 24/7, so she had a lot of freetime to do whatever, which included lots of beach-y things.

"To the Bat-Mobile!"
(Cue theme music).

I don't think I've mentioned this, but Felix has an all-black Bwan Speedster appropriately named "The Bat-Mobile." He trades it out with his old-lady-style Motive Mobile every few cases. Echo is personally responsible for carrying all the vehicles and making sure her future husband doesn't die of starvation or pass out on the side of the road.
"I would be lost without that woman."
I'm very sure you would be, but remember she's still a teen, mate.

Now that I have two actually helpful little people around instead of babies, Foxglove was sent to paint and Leif was sent to the chess table. Both then wished to do what the other was doing, thus telling me I got them backwards somehow. I knew I should've read those painting books to Leif too. Curses.
Fear not, readers, there is a solution:

They BOTH paint.

Reid decided he wanted to play for tips.
In the empty room.
In his own house.
"I'm going to make us a fortune!"

You go, crazy old man, you go.

"Look at me! I'm snorkeling!"
You probably shouldn't talk while your face is in the ocean like that.
Echo coughs and chokes on the water.
Told you so.

(The Case of the Tattooed Robber).
"I didn't rob anyone!"

"You have tattoos though!"
You look familiar... it's the hair... the hair and darker skin. I don't know what your name is, but it's Alec now. I've decided.
"Watcher, that's not his name, and I need to question him further about his whereabouts."
"Huh?"
"Not you."
It is now. Hi Alec!
"So Alec-I mean... sir, where were you the other night?"

I can't believe you sent Alec to jail.
"It was fun! I LOVE my job! Also, pretty sure that wasn't his name."
I don't know. I'm pretty good with names.
"His name was Doug."
Nope. It's Alec. I had decided. It is fact.
"You're weird, watcher."
What's next?
"Fishing!"

Uh... what?
"I have to fish for four hours apparently."
For your case?
"Yup."
So you do. Felix, do you know what tonight is?
"Sunday?"
... Yeah, that's right. Good job. Keep on fishing. And fishing. And... give me a call when you're done... I've got... other things... to do...
"You're REALLY weird, watcher, but whatever. I like you anyways."
Have... have fun! I'll... I'll be over here... not doing anything secretive.
"Have a good time!" (Whistling noises).

"Does he know what tonight is?"
Nope. He's clueless.
"I'm kind of sad he forgot."

He didn't. He just hasn't put two-and-two together. Oh crap! He's done fishing! I'm going to go stall him!

"I need to stakeout a beach!"
Great! You're already here. Go nuts. I'm not doing anything suspicious.
"Good! I'm glad you're not. I'd hate to have to investigate you!"
(Mumbling) Wow you're dense.
"Huh?"
Oh, nothing, just... what are you doing?

"I'm being super-secretive! No one can see me!"
While no one can see you dear, you also can't see anyone either.
"... drat. Your statement may have a bit of logic to it."

Just a bit. Whatever. Have fun staring at a rock. I've got... other... non-secretive... things to do!
Felix shrugs and goes back to monitoring the rock.

Happy birthday, Echo!

She aged up to a gorgeous young adult, who was already wearing a wedding dress:

"I'm so ready for this watcher!"
...I've got something better, if you'll humor me.
"Oh! I'm always game!"
So her everyday wear takes on a more traditional, Dragon Valley look:

And her formal?

Watch out Felix, here she comes.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2016, 03:04:15 AM »
Felix has to be one of, if not the most, the the most hilarious characters of yours.
Absolutely loved the ending of the previous chapter where Felix was enthusing about the On-hold music then said good-bye to his call rather than his readers by mistake.   ;D ;D ;D
Felix's huge eyes and his mouth pursed into a little figure "o" really accentuate his excitement.  So cute!

Olga and Echo are both gorgeous! Love the medieval-looking clothing you chose for the now-YA Echo.
Derrick and his edgy hair--he looks fab as an elder as well!

I can hardly imagine how time-consuming it must be to max the easily distracted Felix's career. For the reader, it's a gas to read.  For you, not as fun, perhaps.
I'm very excited about Foxtrot and Leif (but not like Felix can be).
Wonderful updates!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2016, 09:51:01 AM »
@oshizu , it doesn't take that long to max the investigator career usually. Learning logic boosts it quickly. I think the problem for Felix is that he needs those 35 cases solve so he spends all his time doing that. Some of those cases are really time consuming too. With only 17 days (barring accident) assured, poor Felix is under a lot of pressure.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2016, 11:09:11 AM »
Felix has to be one of, if not the most, the the most hilarious characters of yours.
Absolutely loved the ending of the previous chapter where Felix was enthusing about the On-hold music then said good-bye to his call rather than his readers by mistake.   ;D ;D ;D
Felix's huge eyes and his mouth pursed into a little figure "o" really accentuate his excitement.  So cute!

Olga and Echo are both gorgeous! Love the medieval-looking clothing you chose for the now-YA Echo.
Derrick and his edgy hair--he looks fab as an elder as well!

I can hardly imagine how time-consuming it must be to max the easily distracted Felix's career. For the reader, it's a gas to read.  For you, not as fun, perhaps.
I'm very excited about Foxtrot and Leif (but not like Felix can be).
Wonderful updates!
Aw! Thank you! He's a lot of fun to write! And he basically writes himself! His reactions to everything is hilarious. I think "oh he's on the phone, how normal," and then he'll be grinning and his eyes will go big... He's so expressive!
I love Echo and Olga. I have them saved. They're so, so striking and gorgeous.
Also, KRae has it. Felix is actually at level 9 in his career after only 2 days, he just has 35 really tedious tasks to do. He's at 12 out of 35, but the cases only get more convoluted and longer as you go so it's becoming very challenging to make sure his ltw gets completed.

@oshizu , it doesn't take that long to max the investigator career usually. Learning logic boosts it quickly. I think the problem for Felix is that he needs those 35 cases solve so he spends all his time doing that. Some of those cases are really time consuming too. With only 17 days (barring accident) assured, poor Felix is under a lot of pressure.
Thank you! That's exactly it. It's kind of fun, but at the same point it's also really tedious at points. Felix is level 9 in his career currently after only 2 days! At only 12 or 13 cases he's got a long way to go though. Especially given I only count 12 "for sure" days, as once he's an elder - anything goes

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: An Excitable Wedding (4/14/16)
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2016, 01:42:17 AM »
Chapter 40: An Excitable Wedding
As Felix's generation continues to drag on and on, we find our tedious heir staking out... a unicorn?

"Hey! You're in the way! Oh! A Unicorn! I LOVE unicorns!"
Oh Felix...

Reid had a wish to make a friend as well as be best friends with his daughter Foxglove. I saw only one solution to this.

"Best friends forever!"
"Woo!"
"Did you at least remember to check my daughter's traits?"
... (Whistling noise). Oh, are you talking to me? I have no idea what you're talking about.
"So, no?"
It's HARD following Felix around all the time! My BRAIN!

Echo's lifetime wish is Master Mixologist, because why not? She's dipping her toes in that water while we wait for the sunrise.

Reid decided he was going to give maxing the Alchemy career a shot, flipped the elixir store and began to study up on his potion-making.

"Do you think this will work?"
Well... assuming you don't die before, of course!
"That's nice dear..."

Felix was stuck in a bugged-out P.I. case. What's worse is this one took up a majority of the day and night before I even figured out it was bugged. (Tries not to cry, rolls over, cries a lot).

"They're talking about something... OH LOOK A DEER! I LOVE DEER!"
FELIX! NO!
"Welp, I didn't see anything suspicious, I should try again."
(6 tries later)
"Well, I didn't see anything suspicious, I should try again."

"Nothing suspicious here. I should try again."
I GIVE UP. JUST GO TO THE POND.
"To the Bat-Mobile!"

"Echo! My favorite person! You're here! What are you doing here?! I've missed you so-" Felix's eyes bug out of his head. "OHMYGOSHYOU'REANADULT."

"WHENDIDTHISHAPPEN? HOWDIDIMISSIT?! I'MSOEXCITED."
Slow down there Felix. You're going to choke her.
"How can I slow down?! She's perfect!"

You guys are so adorable it's almost disgusting.
"Felix? I called the guests already. You should probably propose to me before they arrive so we can get married."
"Oh my! That's a lot of pressure... uhm... Let's see... how should I do this? Oh I need to ask your dad to marry you! WAIT! Done. Ok, so now what do I do?"
Get down on one knee and propose.
"Right! WAIT! She can't KNOW about it!"
Felix...
"Know about what? What could you POSSIBLY be doing?" Echo winks at the air.
Dear child, I don't know what powers sent you to me, but I am on my knees thanking them for you every minute you deal with him.
"Oh! She's totally in the dark about me proposing! This is great! I LOVE surprises!"

"Oh Felix! What could you POSSIBLY be doing?!"
Nice enthusiasm Echo, just keep stroking his ego.
"Ok... so... Echo..." Felix's eyes go big. "WHAT'S MY LINE?!"
Your line? Are you SERIOUS?
"'Will you marry me?'" Echo whispers.
"NO! That's MY line! I'm supposed to ask YOU."
(Watcher facepalms). Felix. Just propose right now, or so help me I will-
"Echo, willyoumarryme?"

"Aw! Of course I will!"

Because Echo and Felix are doing everything in all sorts of out-of-order, they then went to celebrate their engagement and the hour they had before the guests started arriving in the newly placed shower on the lot.

And there's some chimes. Generation 5 is on the way!

Meanwhile, as they were putting their beautiful formalwear on, guests were arriving. We actually have more family in the town now than can be invited to a wedding at this point, which I find amusing.
We have Rose, looking beautiful as ever. She came with her husband Julius.

I also grabbed a shot of Olga talking to the elder Reia.

Anyone who may not remember, Rose and Reia are Reid's sisters (they were triplets). Rose has 3 children and Reia had twins.

Anyways, the main event:

My excitable P.I. is getting married!
Reia, being the cheerful person she is, booed the whole time.

The mother of the groom cried, and Olga just smiled with Aunt Rose cheering them on from beside her.

Reid decided fishing sounded better than watching his son get married. Oh Sims.

The dopey-face-collage:

And what would a wedding be without my favorite kiss in all the universe:

Congratulations Echo and Felix Nix!

Reid takes a hand off his fishing rod and waves in that direction without looking. "Woo! Ball-and-chains!"
Steph glares at him, "I'll deal with you later."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2016, 01:56:49 AM »
Hey everyone!
I have so many pictures from the wedding, and to be honest, I'm growing really, really attached to Felix and Echo, so here's a wedding picture dump that didn't make it into the original chapter, enjoy!

Asides from Echo's incredible beauty, these two are absolutely adorable, rivaling even Sam and Ima... and that's a hard thing to do in my books.

Of course Felix and Echo had a cake, so I decided to take a picture of the cake-cutting.

Echo decided to do this really adorable pose:

...and as I zoomed out from that picture I realized something even more adorable than that pose: Felix was staring lovingly at her while she did that. I audibly "aw'ed" at that one.

Then, the goofy, excitable man he is, started grinning like a nutter crazy person.

Derrick Hooley came and cried at his daughter's (whom he had never met before) wedding.

Steph started a water-balloon fight at her son's wedding.
I love this family.

I got these adorable shots of Echo and Felix:

And a kiss for the road, time for Felix to get back to work.

His needs were low though, which means he needs to whip out the granny Motive-Mobile. Ironically, if he has a MM in his inventory he will use it NO MATTER WHAT, even when the Bat-Mobile is in there. Echo, on the other hand, carries 4 Motive Mobiles (well 5 when Felix isn't using his) and if I even dare put the Bat-Mobile in her inventory for a bit so Felix won't use that instead of the MM, she'll ONLY use that car.
Guess she likes the Bat-Mobile too.

True love is letting your new wife drive your Bat-Mobile home while you take the granny car to your next case.

Oh, and here's Felix dusting for fingerprints. I don't think he'll have an easy time checking that counter for fingerprints. I'm not entirely sure why I would think that... but it may, or may not, have something to do with the CAT that's on the counter. Just a thought.

Have a good night everyone!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2016, 01:58:40 AM »
Felix is too much! I laughed and laughed at him trying to propose. The dialogue was so funny that I had to reread several times before I could move on.
His inability to stay focused leaves him mostly transparent although he's still convinced that his actions are subtle and nuances. rofl hahaha

Reid can also be so random, going fishing during his son's (the heir's!!!) wedding.
Again, Olga and Echo are so gorgeous!
And Felix...I love Felix!!! (almost capitalized "love"--I think he's catching!)

Edited to add:
When I clicked "Save," I received a message that someone else was also posting.  That someone else was you!   :D
So I'm just going to add to my original post.

I love that Derrick (who I also love--his hair is awesome) cried, even if he'd never met Echo. It's the thought that counts!
And crying so so much more appropriate behavior from a father figure than, say, fishing on the sidelines, lol.

Echo looked stunning in her short wedding gown. She and Felix were really made for each other.  Great matchmaking, Watcher!
I can understand how you get attached to Felix--he has such a vibrant personality! And the facial expressions!

Curiously, I remember Ima's face vividly but I'd have to go back to look at Sam's to remember him. It's the freckles! And her elegance!
(And surely the little memorial set of images you posted at her demise)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2016, 02:46:06 AM »
Felix is too much! I laughed and laughed at him trying to propose. The dialogue was so funny that I had to reread several times before I could move on.
His inability to stay focused leaves him mostly transparent although he's still convinced that his actions are subtle and nuances. rofl hahaha

Reid can also be so random, going fishing during his son's (the heir's!!!) wedding.
Again, Olga and Echo are so gorgeous!
And Felix...I love Felix!!! (almost capitalized "love"--I think he's catching!)

Edited to add:
When I clicked "Save," I received a message that someone else was also posting.  That someone else was you!   :D
So I'm just going to add to my original post.

I love that Derrick (who I also love--his hair is awesome) cried, even if he'd never met Echo. It's the thought that counts!
And crying so so much more appropriate behavior from a father figure than, say, fishing on the sidelines, lol.

Echo looked stunning in her short wedding gown. She and Felix were really made for each other.  Great matchmaking, Watcher!
I can understand how you get attached to Felix--he has such a vibrant personality! And the facial expressions!

Curiously, I remember Ima's face vividly but I'd have to go back to look at Sam's to remember him. It's the freckles! And her elegance!
(And surely the little memorial set of images you posted at her demise)
Thank you! Felix is really growing on me! I just KNEW that was something he would do.
It's hilarious seeing the difference between my two P.I.'s (though they're totally different universes) Jack and Felix. Complete opposites. I LOVE Felix.
You LOVE Felix.
I'm starting to emphasize my LOVE for everything now. Ah, that man. XD

I'm really glad I made you laugh! I had such a hilarious time writing it. Reid is really random, and I love it (almost capitalized that love too, oh Felix). Sam is actually basically a carbon copy of Reid. Ah, the good old days, I remember him well because he always wound up with Quinn's hairstyle.
I'm not obsessed with Quinn Flanagan. I swear.
Yes I am.
Seeing as you don't play the Sims 3, I'll just leave this here:
He's only my favorite townie Sim. Ever.

Also, isn't Derrick just leading the way in how parents SHOULD act at their kid's wedding?
Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. REID.

I am so glad that Echo and Felix like each other. I was nervous having her born into the household and him being stuck with her, but they really do love each other like crazy.

Apologies, my response to your response was rather... hectic. Thank you so much for your awesome comment and support! More Felix coming soon! This feels like the generation that'll never end.
Mostly because of the PI stuff.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2016, 12:18:05 PM »
I followed your link to Quinn--for some reason, he reminds me a little of Majnun, not sure why.
Then I laughed because I noticed that Quinn's default job is a P.I.
What is it with you and PI's anyway?  ;)

I do plan to go back and reread the Sam and Ima chapters.
For me, Sam was quite overshadowed by Ima. (I'm just a victim of the writer's whimsy after all, hehe)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2016, 01:21:01 PM »
I followed your link to Quinn--for some reason, he reminds me a little of Majnun, not sure why.
Then I laughed because I noticed that Quinn's default job is a P.I.
What is it with you and PI's anyway?  ;)

I do plan to go back and reread the Sam and Ima chapters.
For me, Sam was quite overshadowed by Ima. (I'm just a victim of the writer's whimsy after all, hehe)
Actually Quinn's a Journalist. Level... oh I want to say 6 or 7 in the Journalism career. Though honestly he makes a better doctor, and video game designer... and everything else. He does everything perfectly.
Everything.

I don't want to say anything else on the matter, but I'll just say he's been a huge help in my Legacy. :-X
Though his help won't be revealed until much, much later.
Wouldn't expect anything less of a priest of Majnun though, would we? :-X 8) ;) ::)

Sam was a little glossed over, but I have no regrets. I firmly believe in capturing the best parts of my Sims, and Ima was the best part of Sam. ;) They're so adorable together, and she was GORGEOUS. I miss her. :'(
I think I've nearly used every emoji here.

OH, me and P.I.'s? If only Aliester had won that first heir poll. I was so excited to mess around with that career. Needless to say, I'm so burned out from Felix I'll never want to touch that again. Thank goodness Jack has got AGES to complete this LTW.

Again, I'm bouncing all over the place. Don't mind me! XD I'm chaotic and chatty. Two really bad traits to have together. Majnun fully approves, of course. ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2016, 02:52:51 PM »
Oh no, I read "Investigative Reporter" on that web link and just leaped to a conclusion. *shuffles feet in embarrassment
But I remember now, it's something about the coloring of Quinn's clothing that reminds me of Majnun.  A priestly disciple, huh?

Okay, I can be patient.  *sits back and waits for the long narrative haul

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2016, 06:15:32 PM »
I've read up to Sam and Ima's wedding, what a lovely couple and if I had the chance to vote it would have been Fatima  :) In such a short amount of time you've certainly been busy. I really like Tessa, shame she didn't qualify as an heir. Hope to be caught up tomorrow  ;D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2016, 07:48:02 PM »
I've read up to Sam and Ima's wedding, what a lovely couple and if I had the chance to vote it would have been Fatima  :) In such a short amount of time you've certainly been busy. I really like Tessa, shame she didn't qualify as an heir. Hope to be caught up tomorrow  ;D
Thank you so much for your wonderful comment! I hope you're having as much fun reading as I am enjoying this crazy family. They're something else, let me tell you. :D Sam and Ima were some of my favorites, now it's being followed closely by Felix and Echo.
I loved Tessa, she was fantastic, but alas, she didn't have the rainbow skin I wanted.