Author Topic: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (9.15.18)  (Read 92285 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: An Excitable Wedding (4/14/16)
« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2016, 01:29:51 PM »
I went back and felt shocked that I could have forgotten Sam of the pink skin and green hair!
My true favorite so far, though, has been Bradan. I LOVE Bradan.

Looking back, you've really been blessed with gorgeous spares!  First Izzy and Eliza, then Olga and Echo!
I really can't wait to see Felix and Echo's nooboos!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2016, 06:22:15 PM »
I'm glad that you adopted Cordell and Olga, that red hair is beautiful. Love the new house. Sam and Ima are perfect. Felix is hilarious and those huge eyes! I’m exhausted just reading his parts lol.

Are you still offering Sims for download? I'd love to have Rose and Olga in my game ^-^ (Grabbed Tessa already).
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2016, 07:15:44 PM »
I went back and felt shocked that I could have forgotten Sam of the pink skin and green hair!
My true favorite so far, though, has been Bradan. I LOVE Bradan.

Looking back, you've really been blessed with gorgeous spares!  First Izzy and Eliza, then Olga and Echo!
I really can't wait to see Felix and Echo's nooboos!

I love Sam. Bradan was hilarious.
"You keep doing that honey, with the breathing and stuff."
"Let's talk about my winning game."
Sure thing Bradan. Sure thing.
Tessa was just like him. I love it.

I really can't wait to meet the next generation. Fingers crossed for a redhead!

I'm glad that you adopted Cordell and Olga, that red hair is beautiful. Love the new house. Sam and Ima are perfect. Felix is hilarious and those huge eyes! I’m exhausted just reading his parts lol.

Are you still offering Sims for download? I'd love to have Rose and Olga in my game ^-^ (Grabbed Tessa already).

Absolutely! I always take requests. I've been on a bit of a hiatus before I picked up the Reapers/Nixs'.
Anywho, I'm away from home at the moment (work), so I'll try to get on that tonight or tomorrow for those two. If I haven't gotten back to you in a few days, give me a nudge to remind me (sometimes I'm a little - just a little - spacey). :D
Sam and Ima are amazing. I love those two together.
Thank you so much! Are you all caught up now? Haha, Felix is a handful, phew boy, this generation feels like it's on normal lifespan it's really dragging. I lost a lot of ground on his LTW from that bug and the wedding. Hopefully I can pick up steam again.
Anyways, Rose and Olga absolutely coming right up!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2016, 06:46:10 AM »
I read all day yesterday, kinda felt spoiled for being able to do that when everyone else has had to wait a while xD Take your time uploading them, I know how hectic real life can be.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2016, 12:39:34 PM »
I read all day yesterday, kinda felt spoiled for being able to do that when everyone else has had to wait a while xD Take your time uploading them, I know how hectic real life can be.

Got them up for you!
Right here!
They're base game compatible. :)

Also, don't feel bad. I'm glad people can binge on my stories! I may be known to binge watch GoTs as much as humanly possible (if I have the patience to wait long enough for there to be more to binge on).

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2016, 12:03:34 PM »
Quick update - Felix is trying to kill me. I repeat. Felix is trying to kill me.

The PI career is driving me absolutely bonkers.

Anyways, I have enough pictures for an update, but I'm going to keep playing. I'm sick of whining about the PI career in every update. :-X  ::)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2016, 05:10:11 AM »
Lol, I've been missing Felix and his little "surprise face"!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2016, 06:01:27 AM »
Best of luck, Livvie! The PI career is a pain and I only managed to complete it twice  :o

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2016, 09:23:42 AM »
I've used the PI career many times in dynasties, but I have never tried to complete that Lifetime Wish. It's just one point, but it's hard to accept that they may not complete something.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2016, 09:45:17 AM »
You guys, I literally followed Felix through one case that had 18 steps in it. I counted. It was ridiculous. Once that case was complete, I got another one that almost immediately bugged him out (he went in and did it, but the next part never came up, and he couldn't "quit" that job or take another). He's made it to 12 cases and is still a YA.

Anyways, I'm so determined haha. I'm just really stubborn. I'm going to keep trying because I feel like if the stars align just right I might be able to do this!
Or I'll kill myself trying! XD

Lol, I've been missing Felix and his little "surprise face"!
Oh me too, just wait till you see his adorable reaction to Echo's pregnancy.
Oh bug-eyed Felix...

Best of luck, Livvie! The PI career is a pain and I only managed to complete it twice  :o
Truthfully I can't recall ever completing this LTW. Felix is at level 10 in the career, no problem, it's those darn cases that are so buggy! I'm not giving up yet though! I've just decided I'm going to play for a long time and keep my fingers crossed.
The next update will just be more focused around everyone else because Felix will make me lose my mind.
I swear I played for 3 hours which made for one and a half sim days of me micromanaging him... I'm way too stubborn about this.

I've used the PI career many times in dynasties, but I have never tried to complete that Lifetime Wish. It's just one point, but it's hard to accept that they may not complete something.
It's not just the point though and that's killing me. In order to get that large tombstone I'm going to need all the help I can get! Not to mention I'm too stubborn and after completing one-sim-band I see this as merely a challenge and something I will test my skills on...
Oh man, I'm nuts.
I blame Majnun completely.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: We're Doomed (4/25/16)
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2016, 03:46:23 PM »
Chapter 41: We're Doomed
Felix... you ok there buddy?
"Muphmuphmuphmuphmuff."

Don't worry. It's not permanent. It's just your outfit dragging you into the ground.
"MUPH!MUHHMUHMUPH!"
No you won't die. We just need to change your outfit.
"Mff..Muph MUPH mu muphmuffmuff."
The watcher sighs, yes, I know you love your outfit.
"Muphmuffmuphmuphmuph?"
Yes, I'm sure you'll love your next outfit just as much. I promise. Now I'm going to go check on Foxglove and Leif. Go impress those scientists for your case.
"Muffmuffmuph!"
Yes, I'll tell Echo you said hi... again.

How's it going here?
"Well we've been chained to these easels for a few days now..."
"I really have to pee."
Leif? You're a plantsim! You shouldn't have to - oh whatever. Motive Mobile ride for everyone!
"Just don't forget about us this time, riding my bike all the way home from the other side of the neighborhood took six hours."
The watcher pinches the bridge of her nose, have mercy do I know. I'll never let myself forget again.

Echo decided to end the ride for herself, sparing the forgetful watcher from leaving them to drive all the way across town by accident.
"Blurgh!"
Isn't pregnancy lovely, ladies and gents?

Echo was practicing her mixology, of course.

Is that safe... you know... given that you're...
"I haven't announced my pregnancy yet. So of course it's safe."
Ah... right... of course. That's how that works, right? Right.
"Exactly."
Oh, Felix says 'hi.'
"Aw! He's thinking about me! Oh he's so sweet!"
You really give that man too much credit.

Both Reid and Steph have maxed age bars. This means they've entered wish-fulfillment mode. Steph can be seen here working on some wishes for her writing.

Felix rolled yet another case at three in the morning that wanted him to talk to three other people. Thank the maker for the graveyard.

Great! Now that that's done, it's time to-
"I LOVE stakeouts!"
Nonononono! Not another one of these!

"Hmm, I don't see anything suspicious going on here."
<Again.>
"Hmm, I don't see anything suspicious going on here."
<Again.>
"Hmm, I don't-"
ARE YOUR EYES EVEN OPEN?!
<ragequits>

"Watcher! Watcher! Watch this! I can throw this up in the air and catch it! I don't even have to look!"

(Crashing noise of shattering glass.)

That was fantastic, Echo. Do it again! ... Oh wait... no... you BROKE it.
Echo sniffles, "I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN! NO ONE APPRECIATES ME!"
Oh dear... don't cry... oh man...
Echo breaks down into full ugly cry.
I'm going to go check on your husband... loveyouEchobye!

"Another case closed!"
Felix! Felix! Felix! I need you to do me a favor... like now.
"I just finished a case watcher! Look!"
Fan-tabul-astic. I'll pat you on the back later. Like, I need you to do something though. Go to the store...

"Oh my gosh it's my favorite person! Oh I LOVE seeing Echo!"
(He really does get the excited moodlet every time he's near her, and the "My Love" moodlet.)

"The watcher told me that you're hormonal and emotional so I got you these because I love you and... yeah. I LOVE you!"
"Oh! Felix! You're so romantic."
*Coughcough*My-idea.*coughcough*
"I have some news for you too, Felix!"

"What is it? Is it good news? I LOVE good news!"
"It IS good news! I'm pregnant!"

And this is the part where Felix's eyebrows rocketed off into the sky and orbited around the sun from surprise. Not like you don't remember me announcing that your 'Try for Baby' was successful, mate.
"Is this for real?!"
BRACE YOURSELVES EVERYBODY.
"Yes! It's very real!"

"I'MSOEXCITED! ILOVEBABIES! OHMYGOSH! ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!"

Trying to drag Felix away and back to work took significant effort and a lot of 'counting to five' and deep breaths.
Hey! You got an 'Ask 3 Sims' case during a reasonable hour! To the Library!

"Yay! I LOVE my job! I LOVE my life! I LOVE-"
Felix. Remember what I told you?
Felix sucks in a long breath. "One.Two.Three.Four.Five." He lets it out. "Got it."
Good boy. What next?
"Apparently something fishy is going on at the graveyard."
Well duh, how else would all the ghosts know about every single case you've ever had?
"So it's time for a-"
NO DON'T SAY IT.
"STAKEOUT!"

"Hmm... I don't see anything suspicious going on here."
You don't say?
"Nope, still nothing suspicious."

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me what about that ISN'T suspicious?! A DOG literally just became an amorphous blob and gave that old man secrets... I just... I just...
"Seems normal to me."
I don't even know what to say anymore. Just... whatever. (Scribbles in notes).
"What are you doing?"
Seeing how many lifetime happiness points it'll take me to get you to a large tombstone.
"And?"
We're all doomed.

We'll finish this update with an important announcement:

"As Mayor of Dragon Valley, with my fantastic bangs, I hearby give you the key to the city!"

"OHMYGOSH! This is so exciting! I LOVE this city! I LOVE this key!"

Yup. We're all totally doomed.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2016, 04:02:30 PM »
In view of Felix's sheer LOVE of everything, his never-ending entertainment value, unbridled enthusiasm, and delightful "Happy face," I would totally cut you slack for not getting a large tombstone.
Also, I'm wondering if your cases are glitched...

I LOVE Felix and his facial expresssions. When he and Echo are doing the swooping kiss by the pool, even the waterslide in the background looks hyped up!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2016, 05:48:13 AM »
I have been laughing and coughing over Felix. The lovey-dovey couple are great together.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2016, 08:17:01 AM »
Felix has the most amazing eyes ever. Those stakeouts are the worst. What do you mean you don't see anything? They're standing right in front of you!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Halfway There! (5/1/16)
« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2016, 01:13:03 AM »
Chapter 42: Halfway There!
PI Case Count: 21/35
Days left to Adult: 1
Have mercy. This lifetime wish is killing me.

"Watcher! I LOVE my job!"
That makes one of us...

"Have I been spotted?!"
Uh... somehow... you haven't?

Sim logic.

Foxglove has followed in her father's footsteps and autonomously started playing instruments. I guess music runs deep in this family.

Aww... you know what's wrong with this picture?
"What?"
YOU'RE NOT CHAINED TO YOUR EASEL. GET BACK TO WORK.
Foxglove grumbles under her breath and sulks back to her easel. "Leif should do this..."

Leif was... busy.

"You are the most beautiful plant I've ever seen. We should get together and hang out sometime." (Pause) "Of course! Your leaves are magnificently green... have you touched up your chloroplasts?"
Leif... what are you doing?
"Ah! You weren't supposed to be listening to that!"
The watcher snickers. Ah, young love... that tree is way too old for you, sweetie.
"Ahem, I have no idea what you're talking about."
In a mocking tone: have you touched up your chloroplasts, dear Leif?
"SHUT UP."
For those who didn't know, Leif is absolutely gorgeous.

Foxglove got saved by her father who rolled a wish to see her get to an 'A.' It's wish granting season for Reid and Steph, so of course I'm forced to drag Foxglove away from her beloved easel kicking and screaming...
"Yeah, you stopped screaming eventually."

Don't mind that her hair changed. More CC happened.
"What's CC?"
Everything. It's love. It's life.
"O..k.. then."

Felix got another fishing case, of course, so I set him up to fish and didn't bother to check on him again for a while as I dropped in on his beautiful, pregnant wife.
How are you feeling dear?

"It's so hot outside!"
Oops, I think I shouldn't have put your mixology bar outside in the land of eternal summer. I guess this isn't like the old days where you could sit on an empty lot for days on end with no repercussions...
"Stop being nostalgic for a time I never existed in! I'm pregnant, my ankles are swollen... you're dragging my thunder-muffin halfway around this forsaken town and I haven't seen him in like... four hours... and I'm just a little emotional right now, ok? And it's just too hot!"

(Here's to you, @mpart.)
Don't worry! I've got this!

Better?
"No! This drink is terrible! I dropped another glass on the floor... I'm just too upset right now!"
FEEEEEEELIIIIIX!

"Yes?"

What... are you doing?
"I'm FISHING! I LOVE fishing! Oh - and I'm SWIMMING! I LOVE swimming!"
Have you... caught anything?
"No! I have no idea why though."
Me either. Watcher whistles. MAN, how did this family get to be so ripped?

"What does that mean?"
Well, it means... wait... mayday! We're being pulled elsewhere!

"OOOOW!"

To the nursery with you! Awaaaay! The Watcher clears her throat. FELIX! I HAVE SOMETHING YOU'LL LOVE!
"What is - OH MY GOSH ECHO! OH MY GOSH! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING! WHAT IS HAPPENING? PANICKED. I AM PANICKED."

Ode to the many faces of Felix Nix.

I like to believe that Sims tell their own stories. Felix very much did. He panicked for a solid hour on Echo, and the second he was done?

He starts reading Totally Preggers. Yeah. That just happened.
"I'm NOT prepared for this... OH! I LOVE reading!"
You do realize the baby is HERE, Felix... right?
"THERE'S STILL TIME."

May I present to the world, Dagan Nix. Our generation five!

I actually wrote down his traits this time! Couch Potato and Heavy Sleeper. What a winner.

I sent Felix to the store again, I figured Echo has a rough enough time being married to our darling Felix and then delivering their child all on her own, she deserves something nice.

You guys are sickeningly cute, you know that, right? I love it.
Felix always has a dopey smile on his face when he's with Echo. I think I see now why she puts up with him all the time.

Echo got a nice treat and I sent her to get another massage to wrap up her pregnancy, thus leaving... oh no.
FELIX! Are you sure you can be trusted alone with your child?!
"Hey! I'm sure I can do this!"
Says the man who waited until his wife was in labor to start reading the pregnancy book...
"Aw! Hello my son!"

Felix... you're so... serious. Is that really all you have to say?
Felix pauses.

"I LOVE BEING A DAD!"
Aaaand he's back.
Dagan starts crying.
"Oops!"
I hope Echo gets back soon...
"Please don't cry! Daddy doesn't love crying!"
We're halfway there.

Apologies, the chapter isn't very detailed this time. My brain is fried and I really needed a break from studying. Finals are almost over. I'm almost there. Thanks for hanging with me you guys!

anything