Author Topic: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty (9.15.18)  (Read 92122 times)

Offline cainspath

• Fluffy is my hair's first name.
  • Townie
  • Occasionally bipolar; always multipolar.
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Hello From France! 2/19/14
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2014, 09:01:11 PM »
Also, Izzy and I became very perplexed when we saw a chubby man with a six-pack... can someone explain this?

That's Sim logic for you  :P
Also, thanks for that link, I've only had the time to decently delve into all of this.  ;D

Eliza seems to be more than meets the eye. I hope it won't turn out anything disastrous, though that sounds fun too.
At the end of the day, Life should ask you, "Do you want to save changes?"

How the misc-tery continues:
I, Iridessa: 3rd [What happens at home]

Why not try a misc-stery?
Blood of the Mayfair: 32nd [Hail Rain and Sunshine]

or a Reincarnation Project:
Hawke Revival: 26th [Hale Bonding]

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Returning Home 2/26/14
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2014, 12:05:25 AM »
Are you implying you need to be old to completely lack a verbal filter?! And only in Sims is an old lady and child smacking each other with pillows a normal way to bond.
Nope, I'm just saying that people stop caring if you lack one as you get older.  ::)
Also, it's not just an old lady and a child, it's even two older people... so I've come to the conclusion that it is just a bonding method in general, whether or not it's considered normal is up to personal opinion. Honestly though, when have the Nix's ever been normal?

That's Sim logic for you  :P
Also, thanks for that link, I've only had the time to decently delve into all of this.  ;D

Eliza seems to be more than meets the eye. I hope it won't turn out anything disastrous, though that sounds fun too.
It truly is. I was completely baffled when I saw that. How in the world can you have abs in that condition? Confusing.
Of course! I'm glad to help. :)
Eliza is actually continuing to be a model citizen, though I can imagine that she's starting to rebel from painting, as her lifetime wish that I allowed her to have is to max other skills. Things seem ok on her front, but she's not an adult yet...

Chapter 16: Returning Home
Sam was still working diligently on his chess matches while Izzy scrambled to max her Visa, which was proving harder than she anticipated.
"More like harder than YOU anticipated m'dear."
Don't remind me. Keep schmoozing!

Sam had now reached 19 chess matches, which means this next win should be his final win. I was about to have him call them over, when I was informed that his next chess match was with Izzy.
Izzy.
Who has only 2 skill points in logic.
Not Ima, who was maxed in the logic skill and adept in chess... but Izzy, who only had the logic skill because I didn't cancel a tabcast action.
"Hey!"
I'm just saying that out of all the people in the household, it chose the person who had the least amount of skill in chess to be the final chess partner. Even Eliza has more logic skill than you do, and she only got it from listening to Sam ramble for a few hours...
Izzy simply rolled her eyes. "Well I'm not done 'schmoozing' so you better give Sam something to do while he waits."
He's already got that covered.
"PILLOW FIGHT!"

After their quality bonding time, Eliza had a similar bonding experience with Ima while they chatted about girl stuff.

From across the room.
"So that's how I always win at pillow fights."

I also got a picture of Izzy and Sam battling in chess allowing Sam to reach Grand Master Rank and another checkmark on his list for supermaxing.

They all celebrated in a mutual bonding zone.

Poor Izzy though, eventually had to return to hardcore adventuring for her visa points, and that did not bode well.

But after all her hard work, and with only 5 hours to spare on the clock, Izzy reached level 3 and made the call to buy a house.

They now had a little home in France that future descendants could come to for skilling or a retreat.

Izzy and Eliza celebrated in their usual bonding way.

And they all returned home and had to trek through the mountains.
"I'm," panting, "going to file a petition with the mayor to move the airport closer to town." Ima breathed.
"Suck it up dear, I'm elderly and I'm handling this better than you!"

Life then returned to Abby-normal for our dear friends.
Eliza painted.

The triplets continued to suck the life and souls away from all those old enough to care for them need skilling and help.

Today was Eliza's teen birthday though, so I grabbed one more picture of her as a child to get a last memory of her beautiful pirate outfit.

She took to her cake and grew up to gain the Handy trait, just like her mother.

She aged up in a bit of a fashion disaster.

"Fix me. Now."
So I gave her a dramatic artistic look, in hopes to encourage her down that path.

"I think I want to master the logic and handiness skill..."

Throw in painting, and you've got yourself a deal.
She thought for a moment. "Ok."
So I pushed her back to the easel, this time with handiness tabcasts.

Great news for everyone! Tessa finally had a baby! It's a boy named Elias, his father is out of the picture and Tessa sometimes possibly begs for him to come back by stalking him outside his home... but she seems happy with her new boyfriend - Kearney Dolan-O'Shea!

Yes, he's somehow still alive. Tessa also lost her nice hair when she aged up to full adult, oh well, she still is as striking as ever.

Reid has maxed his xylophone skill, so I pushed him for the peg-box, because I already have several dozen logic-seeking Sims in this house, so why not throw in a few more. Seriously, let us reflect on our logic learners. Obviously there is Sam and Ima who are attempting to become surgeons, Eliza wants to max that and handiness, Reia gained the genius trait and that may end up being the only skill-oriented trait she gets (who knows, anything goes with a toddler) and some of the only careers that involve music require logic. Logic has consumed this family, so I will let you enjoy these adorable pictures of Reid on his peg-box.

Because of Reia's genius trait I decided to take her to the Library with Auntie Izzy to work on some skill books in both painting and logic because, why not?

At the end of this challenge I'll likely never want to see another easel or chess table ever again.
Or Chemistry Table for that matter... how's it going there Sam?

"Two more after this."
Thank goodness. Hey, I think Eliza could use some tutoring for school, maybe you should go down and help her out? You do have a day off together.

"I haven't even been to highschool yet and you're trying to tutor me in things I'm not even sure I'll be taking?"
"Better safe than sorry, so about that advanced number theory..."

I'll finish this update with Ima, who is taking on the torch and started tending to the garden. Next up will be Sam and Ima's adult birthday, the triplets' birthday as well as a possible death as Izzy is a day away from maxing her age bar. May she live long and stay with us.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cainspath

• Townie
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2014, 04:10:53 AM »
May she live long and stay with us.

Sounds foreboding  :-\. I hope nothing funny happens.

Maybe Sim coding got messed up and sent Izzy but I'm betting on it giving you a taste of its humor.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »
Eliza is very pretty  :) The pillow fight bonding time . . . I love it! Izzy managed to get her visa to level 3 fast!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Let Them Eat Cake 3/2/14
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2014, 07:40:14 PM »
Sounds foreboding  :-\. I hope nothing funny happens.

Maybe Sim coding got messed up and sent Izzy but I'm betting on it giving you a taste of its humor.
Ah, no, she's still quite alive and well, she's achieved quite a lot too. :) I don't want to jinx anything though, but the time with her has been great. :)

Eliza is very pretty  :) The pillow fight bonding time . . . I love it! Izzy managed to get her visa to level 3 fast!
It's fast, efficient and a great way to bond. Eliza is gorgeous, just like Izzy. Izzy did a lot of grinding on that vacation. She's been burned, electrocuted, covered in Nectar and even snubbed by locals. She's earned the title of Citizen there in my opinion.

Anyways, sorry for the delay! :)

Chapter 17: Let Them Eat Cake
Little Reid has proven himself to be quite the toddler-skill master over these two days of him being a toddler. Learning all of his needed skills plus the xylophone and now the peg-box is showing him to be a hidden genius.

"It's obvious who he gets that from." Sam beamed.
"Oh yeah, who's that?" Ima raised her eyebrows.
"Oh... why his beautiful mother of course!" Sam gave a nervous smile.
"Uh-huh, I thought so."
Smooth there, Sam.
The triplets, after learning all of their skills, got to spend some time together playing with blocks before they aged up the next day.

Seeing as Sam randomly gets called in to work, he gets various amounts of extra work performance, this time I noticed he was near the top, so I encouraged him to call and invite his boss over to ask for a promotion.
While we waited on that, Ima went to work in the garden with the help of Izzy who was determined to make the most of her final days.

"I want to teach my daughter how to drive, become best friends with her, upgrade something and reach level 10 in my career." Hmm, we'll work on it.
"Darn straight you will. I'm not leaving this Sim-Earth until you do."
Considering you don't go to work for 4 more days I'm a little nervous you may not make it.
"I told you, I'm not leaving this Sim-Earth until you do!"
Ok then, so where shall we start? Oh look, Aiden's here, do you have that friendship elixir for Sam?
"Absolutely! The last one Ara ever made."
With that plus a bit of schmoozing, Sam made his move.

"So can I please have that promotion?"
"Sure! Absolutely!"
"Sweet! Hey boss, are you ok?"
"I feel all light..."

Can't tell if that was a waste of an elixir or very much worth it...
"Oh," Sam was sobbing. "I'm so sad."
You literally just became friends with the guy!
"Oh, now I'm happy! Yay!"
What the heck is wrong with you? Oh, it's your birthday. Happy birthday to you, and Ima too.

Eliza was happily painting and listening to her lifetime wish fulfilling tabcasts.

Once everything settled down, everyone took a long ride in the Motive Mobile and came back home relaxed and ready to tackle the night. The triplets ran back to the block table but had some complications.

Sam was much too busy reading in his medical journal to be alarmed at his children's double-jointedness.

Aren't you a little concerned?
"Huh? What? Oh, they'll grow out of it."
Dawn came, it was Friday, which meant school for Eliza and work for Sam and Ima. Izzy had the day off since she adopted Eliza, so she was home with the triplets. It was also their birthdays. In my fear of losing Izzy while she was doing important babysitting, we set up the cakes right away.

Alright then, (clears throat):
Reid was up first to the cake as our heir.

He aged up perfectly well and gained the Inappropriate trait. That will make for an interesting musical career!

He got his makeover.

Reia was up next to the cake, being the middle born child.

She aged up quickly and gained the Supernatural Fan trait. My gears are turning in my head. She is predetermined as my artist and logic skill builder, but now alchemy? This child will have a busy life.

She got her makeover:

And finally we have our last child up to the cake: Rose!

She ages up beautiful to gain the Dog Person trait. As my inventor, I am pleased she hasn't gotten many other skill-oriented traits to block out her inventing! She's also the only child to age up with perfect fashion choice. I did change it though as it didn't fit her personality and I had just put those exact clothes on her sister.

Her makeover:

(Sighs with relief) And so my readers, I'm out of space but not out of pictures, so I shall have to continue this update with a second one following. Ta for now!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2014, 08:01:38 PM »
Chapter 18: Let Them Eat Cake (Pt 2)
So after the birthday of the triplets, childhood was in their grasp it was time to start the valuable skilling. I sent Rose up to her new workshop to begin working on her inventing. I immediately bought scrap over her searching for it to save time.

Reid couldn't work on his main skills (instruments) until he's a teen, so I had him focus on logic as a back up skill. He and Reia were racing to see who could max it first, both going at it differently. Reid used tabcasts and the chess board while Reia used tabcasts and the easel to work on her other skills.

Doing that caused Reia to roll the lifetime wish of Renaissance Sim which was perfect for her, so she took it.
I also started to work on Izzy's list of wishes. She upgraded a stereo for Tessa and took it to her.

She came right home and chatted with her daughter.

When that wasn't enough to reach best friend status, I had to send out the big guns.

Ima and Sam came home from work and began tutoring their children.

This caused Sam to complete his second to last skill challenge for Logic, meaning he's almost supermaxed.
I kept true to my word and let Izzy teach Eliza how to drive, hopefully Izzy's long life will also continue even after her daughter nearly murders her in the car.
"Excuse me, I'm a good driver."
"BREAK! BREAK! BREAK! Oh dear, you almost gave me a heart-attack."
Told you.
Oh, and during all of this craziness, we had our first butt-fire.

No worries, she was shipped to the shower as soon as she was done looking so depressed about the whole situation.
Reia was rising in the ranks of both Painting and Logic.

Izzy also had a wish to paint a brilliant painting, which was accomplished like such:

Tutoring raises relationships between two Sims, so when Sam got his last hour in for tutoring, I sent him upstairs immediately to grind out those last two potions. Ima, however, wished to be best friends with her Son, so I sent her to finish tutoring him.

At the break of dawn and the lifting of curfew Rose slid out of the house to hunt for scrap. She ended up meeting a pretty little girl there too, could this be Reid's potential wife?

She's looking for scrap too, so as far as Rose is concerned, she's the perfect fit.
Reid reached his A but not his best friend status, so he and his mom also brought out the big guns.

Phew, lots of stuff going on around here. I wanted to ensure everyone had great moods so I installed quite a few more stereos that are constantly playing and implemented a thing I haven't in a long time: laundry.
Of course, Izzy was first to wish to upgrade it, so we did.

Reia also had a wish to befriend her parents, so I let her take a break from her level 6 painting and her level 8 logic to do so.

Reid switched to the telescope to start searching the galaxy.

"Oh, look a star!"
One.
"Dad tried to warn me about this..."
Rose also made her first crafted toy, followed by her last butt-fire as a child.

Up next: teen birthdays and prom - for once, all of the children of this generation will be attending! Woohoo!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2014, 10:33:27 PM »
Lots going on! Happy birthday to all three of the triplets! They are all adorable. Lots of skilling going on. That's a gorgeous painting that Izzy painted, the brilliant one she wanted to paint, with the snow. It's lovely.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: To Prom! 3/4/14
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2014, 05:49:36 PM »
Lots going on! Happy birthday to all three of the triplets! They are all adorable. Lots of skilling going on. That's a gorgeous painting that Izzy painted, the brilliant one she wanted to paint, with the snow. It's lovely.
It's hard to have banter when I'm just trying to record the crazy things going on! That painting is incredibly beautiful. It's kind of solemn too, as it's the last one she ever painted.

Chapter 19: To Prom!
The triplets are all lined up for their birthdays. I'm a little distracted as I attempt to get Sam his promotion to level 7 in the medical career, so I'll just go ahead with the lineup:
First was Reid, who stepped up to his teen birthday.

He ended up with Shy to go along with Loner, Virtuoso, and Inappropriate. It's quite the interesting pair of traits.

Here's his everyday wear:

And his Prom attire:

Next came Reia, who was looking quite studious.

She gained the Hate the Outdoors trait to go along fabulously with Brave, Genius and Supernatural Fan.

Here's her everyday wear:

And her Prom attire:

Finally was Rose, who was sweet and patient as usual.

She grew up to add Light Sleeper to the traits: Loves the Outdoors, Eccentric and Dog Person.

I didn't grab one of her everyday wear (shoot, I knew I missed one), but you'll see it soon. Here's her Prom attire instead:

Phew, birthdays with the triplets have been quite the handful. So, as I was saying, Sam was working to get that promotion.

Thankfully this boss didn't die after giving it to him.
Reid took up the guitar, he immediately got a wish to be a One-Sim-Band, and I took it because why the heck not? He'll likely become a Rock Star.

He doesn't have many fans at the moment, but I can assure you his mother will always be front and center at all of his performances.

"Woo! Go Reid! I love you Reid!"
"Moooom!"

I had an important potion delivered to Reia.

She immediately went upstairs to begin her alchemy studies.

And not two seconds after Rose got upstairs...

Let the butt-fires commence. As soon as she put that one out it wasn't an hour later that I was pulled to her yet again.

The teens all then left for Prom. I realized I likely didn't grab a picture of Eliza's dress, so here it is:

*Clears throat* ok so Reid was announced Prom King after he rigged all the votes in his favor, saw someone else wearing his same tux, had his crush show up with another person, had a wardrobe malfunction and got rejected for a dance. Eliza saw her crush show up with another person to the dance, but met a cute boy named Virgil instead whom she impressed with her dance moves. Reia was announced Prom Queen but shortly after had someone step on her foot which caused her to spring into a fight, she was denied for a dance 3 times and worried that aliens were coming for her. Finally Rose, Rose had a suitor all night, which I thought was adorable because he had just called her to ask her on a date previously and said he thought she was cute, Julius made sure Rose was well taken care of all night, Rose saw someone wearing her same dress, but shrugged it off as she won a dance competition (which the loser then decided to fight with her because they lost).
Here are their Prom pictures:

While all of that sounds exciting, the saddest news came from home.

Izzy begged for her life because she only needed one more day to max her career, something I feared I wouldn't be able to do. Her lifetime wish was achieved, but level 10 of the Science career had evaded her.

She now rests next to her mother, the founder of this great dynasty.

That's all I have room for, unfortunately. Next time, Eliza ages up, Sam and Ima may possibly max their career and a lot more skilling!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: To Prom! 3/4/14
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2014, 05:58:56 PM »
Lots of on goings. RIP Izzy, she really kept everyone going and afloat. Prom was very eventful! They all looked lovely in their dresses and tux. I think my favorite is Rose, I like her look  :) but I like all of them.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: The Search Begins 3/18/14
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2014, 03:00:30 PM »
Lots of on goings. RIP Izzy, she really kept everyone going and afloat. Prom was very eventful! They all looked lovely in their dresses and tux. I think my favorite is Rose, I like her look  :) but I like all of them.
I miss her already. Prom was very eventful! We may even have potential spouses! I also have some exciting news! I didn't get a picture of her, but Ariel had a baby - a greenboo! She's gorgeous and I'm so seeing a potential spouse for Reid, except... she's a toddler at the moment... so we'll see. I love Rose. Rose was my original pick for heir, but then I realized the rules I placed were the first born with rainbow skin - which was Reid in this case. I think I'm going to hang on to Rose though but it's difficult. Rose is unique and beautiful and a lot of fun, while her sister Reia is more practical and useful, learning Alchemy and Painting. I feel that with Eliza I may be able to skate by without painting, but man are those friendship elixirs useful! I'll have to keep playing and see how things unravel.

Chapter 20: The Search Begins
The day after Prom was Eliza's birthday. She was still upset by the loss of her mother, but she was starting to accept the shortness of their lives.

"Blah, blah, blah. Whatever you say Watcher."
Hey, you might want to be nice to me, considering you aged up in a serious fashion tornado that did not treat you favorably.
"AH! Help! I take it back! I take it back! Please get me out of these hot pants - that is, unless a guy is looking?"
Aaaand you've gained the Flirty trait. I'll be sure to put that one to good use as soon as your high-school romance ages up.

So, you're a young adult now... what would you like to do?
"I want to upgrade something!"

Man, I wish everyone wasn't at Rabbit Holes at the moment, this is ridiculously boring.
"You didn't have to grant my wish..."
Just UPGRADE THE PLUMBING! Once you're done with that and you paint Reid's picture you're free to leave the nest and marry and whatever else you want to do.
"Really?"
Well, it depends on if the readers are ok with it, but I'm sure they will be, so MUSH. Oh good the kids are home!
Reid has been working on his Guitar magic.

Rose has been working on improving her buttfires er, no that isn't right. Rose has been working to improve on smashing her fingers. Nope, that still isn't it. Rose, what are you working on, exactly?
"Har har har. Funny watcher thinks she's got the last laugh... but we'll see when I finally make that time-machine." Rose grumbled.
What wasn't shown in pictures was Rose decided to throw a "Let's find Reid a Mate" party. So I invited eligible bachelorettes and bachelors to come to visit.
There weren't very many.
Reia was working against the clock to make a few friendship elixirs for when Reid finds "the one."

Thankfully, I don't believe "the one" was there.
The only good looking Sim there was Calvin, and he's a guy.

There was a few girls that showed up, but to me it seemed like they fell out of the ugly tree.

This next one, don't be fooled as I was! She looks striking at first glance, but really... she's got one huge honker!

And Reid didn't have a spark with either of them.

Which probably contributes to why I can't remember their names...
However, Loraine Dwyer-Lawless seems to be a good potential candidate... if she wasn't a zombie, that is.

Sam and Ima work late shifts, so when they came home to a roaring party they were stunned.
"I thought we left Eliza in charge!?" Sam boomed. So Sam ran to confront Eliza. "Why did you let them throw a party?! It's a school night!"
Eliza continued upgrading the sink, not paying any attention.

"Tell me?"
"Oh hey Sam, when did you get home? And when did it get so dark? Why do I have to pee really bad?"
She's been upgrading things non-stop all day Sam, cut her some slack. There now dear, I think you need a ride in the Mobile before you continue your list of upgradable things.
Eliza only nodded slowly.
Back upstairs, now that the party has subsided, Reia went back to being more studious, and read her school book.

And Rose had another buttfire which promptly caused her to freak out in place.

Then calmly walk over to the shower.

And finally commence freaking out while putting herself out.

Until she was left feeling defeated once again.

"You win this time, buttfires. You win."

Offline cainspath

• Townie
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »
Never gets old, still hilarious!
Yes, yes, don't bother Eli, she's busy. It'd be nice to see someone as interesting as her to marry her, well, I'm pretty sure the game's got a lot of them, just gotta know when and where to look. Haha.

"Let's find Reid a Mate"
Who's going to take Calvin for keeps, though?  :P

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2014, 08:37:29 PM »

Ooh, I like Eliza's make over. Cute and tomboyish, both.

And the pink girl doesn't look like she has an unattractive nose? But maybe the pictures don't do it justice . . . Or maybe I just like distinctive noses!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2014, 10:37:15 PM »
Or maybe I just like distinctive noses!

I love her nose! Distinctive noses are awesome!
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2014, 10:01:15 AM »
Eliza aged up so pretty. I really like her makeover, too. The 'let's find Reid a mate party' has to be on of the best party names. Ever.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
Re: In the "Nix" of Time: A Short Dynasty: Future Plans 4/8/14
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2014, 08:16:36 PM »
Never gets old, still hilarious!
Yes, yes, don't bother Eli, she's busy. It'd be nice to see someone as interesting as her to marry her, well, I'm pretty sure the game's got a lot of them, just gotta know when and where to look. Haha.

"Let's find Reid a Mate"
Who's going to take Calvin for keeps, though?  :P
I have someone in mind for him, I've got some mastermind planning ahead... >.> Hehehehehehe! I'm too excited for it.

Ooh, I like Eliza's make over. Cute and tomboyish, both.

And the pink girl doesn't look like she has an unattractive nose? But maybe the pictures don't do it justice . . . Or maybe I just like distinctive noses!
Eh, it was a bit of a honker, the pictures really didn't do it justice, but eh well. Beggars can't be choosers...

I love her nose! Distinctive noses are awesome!
That's two for Steph then... so she wins! Woo!

Eliza aged up so pretty. I really like her makeover, too. The 'let's find Reid a mate party' has to be on of the best party names. Ever.
It truly was a masterpiece name. He did need a mate though. I'm planning ahead for the future now! :)

Anyways, it's been basically a month since I've updated (sorry!). A few weeks ago I had taken a break from playing, so when I came back I had started a few new challenges. I decided to update my larger legacy file first and got back into the swing of playing that and then I realized I needed to give the Nixes some love. Sorry for the long delay, but I promise after I get this update up that I'm actually going to reopen the game and play the file even more, so that should lead to more updates! :)

Chapter 21: Future Plans
Reid came home from school the next day and made an important phone call.

"Yes, come over immediately! It's urgent!"

Sam got a promotion and is one away from mastering his Lifetime Wish. Unfortunately, he won't be able to do so until after he ages up to elder, but then he can enjoy retirement.

"Shhhh, I'm trying to read and absorb this medical book."
Stop shhh-ing me. I need to get on with this update, and you should get home.

In more informative news: Rose makes adorable faces.

"I know, right? Now can you get out of my face? I need to finish making this time machine!"
You realize that's a Floor Hygenator, right? I ordered you to make many of those.
"Curse you, Watcher!"
If it makes you feel any better, your brother can't seem to figure out which way is the correct way to face when playing the drums.

"I get shy if people stare at me! So sue me!"
I'm pretty sure shy isn't one of your traits...
Reid shrugged, and kept banging away.
This is Reia as she buys elixirs from the Elixir store... really, she isn't talking to herself... at least... I think so?

"Uh... is anyone here?"
"What? Can't you see me?"
"Hello? Uh, well I want every Elixir you have in stock, and then some."
"Here you go, ma'am."
"Oh look! Every elixir... hey wait, if you're invisible that means I don't have to pay you, right?"
"Nope. Pay up."
"Drat, oh well, here, I'm going to sell of these back to you."
"Wait-what?"
"Bye Invisi-man!"
"I didn't think you could-?! Ugh."
Notice: Reia has maxed the Elixir Self-Employed Career! Woo!

Eliza is awesome and is one skill point away from mastering both Logic and Handiness, which will be her lifetime wish.

And Reids important visitor finally arrived.

So he got right to work with telling her why it was urgent.

Yes, very urgent.

They're going to be pretty cute together, though fingers crossed that I don't end up with ANOTHER pink baby.

Though I'm not getting my hopes too high about that one.

Now, for the future plans you've heard much about.

This cute little green-boo is sitting below her pregnant mama - the wonderful Ariel O'Connell-Dellaney (which got shortened somehow to O'Connell-Del, and I don't know why). Her name is Olga, and while I debated letting this sweet little thing grow up to be Reid's wife (and I haven't completely kicked the idea either) I do know that she's going to move in and eventually marry into the line somehow. Even if that means her children will be the ones to do it.

Ohmygosh she's perfect.
For now though, Steph will have to do, even if they aren't attracted to each other - they at least don't seem to mind being together, and Reid did roll a few wishes for her, but that usually happens with new romance.

Don't get me wrong, I like Steph. I don't like that she's a slob, and I don't feel she's just perfect for Reid... but I do like her, and she could definitely grow on me.
As soon as she left I got the notice that Eliza maxed the handiness skill.

Halfway there! Time to grind out the logics, paint Reid's portrait and move on out of here!
"Gee, I don't feel rushed at all."
Great! Now could you hurry that up? I need to get Ms. O'Connell Del in here soon.
Eliza sighed hard.

The next day was Sam and Ima's birthday. I realized Ima had to work late at night so I went ahead and bought her a cake so her progress wouldn't be interrupted by a birthday. I probably didn't have to do that, considering what happened afterwards, but we'll get to that.

"Stop this! Don't watch me get old! Ahhhghhh!"
I gave her a makeover to make her look more like the Ima we're used to.

Sam still loves her though - new wrinkles and all.

In fact, he'll be just as wrinkly later. Ima got a call in to work for an emergency and when she came back I realized she had enough performance to ask her boss for a promotion. Who's her boss you ask?

"Hey sweet-cakes, I've been working really hard and stuff, and I'm kind of your wife... you should promote me so I don't die without fulfilling my dreams."
"Works for me."
I feel like this is nepotism, but whatever works.
Ima thanked her boss greatly in the way she knew how.

Definitely nepotism.

For the final news in this update:

"Woohoo!"
Congratulation, dear Eliza. Your mom would have been so proud of you.
Until next time, everyone. :)