Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428630 times)

imaGleek

Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #330 on: August 10, 2011, 02:33:44 AM »
I can certainly agree with that. I also wish I could spin on my clothes in a flash like they do in the Sims. ;)

If I had a dollar for ever time a wished that...

Chuckles_82

« Reply #331 on: August 10, 2011, 02:39:14 AM »
lol I know exactly why you wish you could spin into your clothes: You stay up way too late playing sims, then sleep in in the morning and getting dressed when you are running late for work/school would be so much faster that way! Yes, I'm speaking from experience...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #332 on: August 10, 2011, 04:32:21 AM »
I can certainly agree with that. I also wish I could spin on my clothes in a flash like they do in the Sims. ;)
But my Sims take forever, I might pass on this one :D
But I definately agree, how much time would not having to straighten my hair save? And plus, I'd be able to dye my hair red like I've always wanted but the dye's never taken (my hair is naturally black). :)
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #333 on: August 11, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »
Let me be very clear:  I do not believe there is such a thing as "too much Sims."

But I had to wonder yesterday evening, when for some reason I got to wondering if I could describe myself as bilingual on my next job application (second language:  Simlish).  And what Statistics Canada would say if I filled out my next census form in Simlish.  ::)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Chuckles_82

« Reply #334 on: August 11, 2011, 09:42:45 AM »
Would you write it in simlish script or sim-yin? Thanks for reminding me... I currenlty have a census that I need to fill out...no, seriously. Funny you should mention it, because I was just thinking something similar about simlish earlier, and you gave me an excuse to use my new term :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2011, 06:58:27 PM »
Today I was cleaning my room, and I got tired of it, looked at my cell phone and was actually wanting to call a maid. Thankfully I didn't try to click my cell phone or I would have a problem. :D

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »
But I had to wonder yesterday evening, when for some reason I got to wondering if I could describe myself as bilingual on my next job application (second language:  Simlish).  And what Statistics Canada would say if I filled out my next census form in Simlish.  ::)
Didn't lots of people put their religion as 'Jedi' on one census? :D It would turn out something like 0.000000000001% (probably less, though): Simlish. ;)

'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2011, 02:51:17 AM »
Let me be very clear:  I do not believe there is such a thing as "too much Sims."

Ha, I asked my dad if I could put 'Simish' the exact same thing! He just stared at me, then shook his head.
Poor dad! 
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #338 on: August 16, 2011, 12:34:37 AM »
I am completely just like O_O... The reason is I check this thread for the first time in ages, I come across a post by falcon a few pages back... It says “You know you've played to much sims when you wake up at 5.30 and read this thread” I then looked at my clock... 5.30 Exactly. Spooky or what?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #339 on: August 16, 2011, 12:57:52 AM »
Lol that is creepy Thomas! That doesn't mean you've played them too much though.  ;D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #340 on: August 16, 2011, 01:15:46 AM »
It does if you only stopped playing 5 and half hours before that and you are asking if it is too early to turn on the PC. ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #341 on: August 16, 2011, 01:23:30 AM »
Haha of course it's not too soon to turn on the PC!  ;D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #342 on: August 16, 2011, 11:09:22 AM »
You see two guys from the Fire Department in the grocery store and assume they're Assistant Fire Chiefs based on the color of their overalls.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #343 on: August 16, 2011, 11:11:20 AM »
You see two guys from the Fire Department in the grocery store and assume they're Assistant Fire Chiefs based on the color of their overalls.

Ahahaha! That made me laugh out loud! LOL!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Leto85

« Reply #344 on: August 16, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »
I am completely just like O_O... The reason is I check this thread for the first time in ages, I come across a post by falcon a few pages back... It says “You know you've played to much sims when you wake up at 5.30 and read this thread” I then looked at my clock... 5.30 Exactly. Spooky or what?

Even spookier is it when the next time you look at your clock when taking a break from playing it is again 5:30 (AM or PM, you choose). ;)

anything