Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 433766 times)

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #615 on: February 15, 2012, 01:46:07 PM »
You know you have played to much sims (with cheats) when you try and log on to the forum with testingCheatsenabled true (seriously) I also have a dream about my Sim being sad with having a bad reputation (I was playing the Heart breaker LTW at the time) as soon as I woke up I changed her LTW in CAS ;D

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #616 on: February 15, 2012, 02:09:52 PM »
I tried logging in to do stupid online training at work, and to log in, we have to click Ctrl+Shift+Alt. I did Ctrl+Shift+C once.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #617 on: February 15, 2012, 02:17:41 PM »
Whoops ;D

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #618 on: February 15, 2012, 09:37:32 PM »
When you dream that your mirror has a check mark on one side you click it and that options from the sims mirror come up. You can pick the style you want and recolor it. Same with hair and when you get done your hair and makeup are done.   :D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #619 on: February 15, 2012, 10:02:06 PM »
My Dreamer Legacy was destined to be thirty gens long since it started.. and then finished when the file got corrupted at the second gen. :P I shall do it though - restarts aren't hard. ;D
You're right they aren't hard but boy do they get annoying haha. I've had do restart my Dynasty 5 times already! My sister said that's how you know you're addicted to sims. When you fail and restart, fail, restart haha. I knew before that though lol.
You know you have played to much sims (with cheats) when you try and log on to the forum with testingCheatsenabled true (seriously)
I can type that in my sleep!! In fact a month or two ago, my light bulb blew out in my room and I had to wait a few days to get another one. I still played sims (in the dark!) and typed that perfectly even though I couldn't see the keyboard lol.
I tried logging in to do stupid online training at work, and to log in, we have to click Ctrl+Shift+Alt. I did Ctrl+Shift+C once.  ;D
Haha hilarious!!That didn't work? ???
When you dream that your mirror has a check mark on one side you click it and that options from the sims mirror come up. You can pick the style you want and recolor it. Same with hair and when you get done your hair and makeup are done.   :D
My sister cut my hair the other day, and she cut it too short, and at first I was wishing I could go to the mirror and get the perfect length, but than I fell in love with it lol. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could just look in the mirror and be able to change lengths, color, hats and everything??

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #620 on: February 16, 2012, 05:27:03 AM »
 Esther this made me chuckle ;D" I can type that in my sleep!! In fact a month or two ago, my light bulb blew out in my room and I had to wait a few days to get another one. I still played sims (in the dark!) and typed that perfectly even though I couldn't see the keyboard lol."
Its nice to know i'm not the only one with a cheating addiction lol

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #621 on: February 16, 2012, 07:37:52 AM »
Esther this made me chuckle ;D" I can type that in my sleep!! In fact a month or two ago, my light bulb blew out in my room and I had to wait a few days to get another one. I still played sims (in the dark!) and typed that perfectly even though I couldn't see the keyboard lol."
Its nice to know i'm not the only one with a cheating addiction lol
Lol glad to make you laugh!! No you are definitely not the only one!! The one cheat I absolutely could never play without is make needs static! Things like teleporting and buydebug are nice but I can play without them, just never without make needs static!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #622 on: February 16, 2012, 08:55:43 AM »
It's the same for me too  lol,tried to play with out it but gave in very quickly (after about2 sim hours ;D)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #623 on: February 16, 2012, 09:41:23 AM »
I agree on the teleporting! That's the best way to survive in Bridgeport. So the first thing I do when opening the game is type  in the cheat.
Right now I have men working on my terrace and I feel like telliing them to use "moveobjects on" to speed things up!

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #624 on: February 16, 2012, 10:04:34 AM »
Oh MoMoll
Right now I have men working on my terrace and I feel like telliing them to use "moveobjects on" to speed things up!
That made me laugh  ;D I often wish I could use the moveobjects cheat at  home would get so much more done

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #625 on: February 16, 2012, 11:33:08 AM »
Well the thought of 5 days a week for 3 weeks makes me wish I could go into build mode. I can't leave from 8:30am till 5pm, since I don't want to leave them my keys and I'm afraid they'll let the cat out. If she crawls under the flooring she may get lost (6th floor terrace)

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #626 on: February 16, 2012, 11:49:22 AM »
Oh no that must be such a pain (stir-crazy moodlet alert :o) no I would not risk it with your cat I've got 2 and panic if they go off for more than 2 hours without checking in lol

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #627 on: February 16, 2012, 12:03:58 PM »
you know you've played too much Sims when....

you add moodlets to your thoughts.... like "stir crazy moodlets" ;)

though I had one of those, lasted half of January.  (after my surgery, I was sore and stiff and it was -32C outside and snowing and I was all "I'm going crazy but I'm too sore, and its too cold to do anything."  :D)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #628 on: February 16, 2012, 03:34:13 PM »
I don't get the stir-crazy moodlet because I have my sims! Otherwise?!!!!!!

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #629 on: February 16, 2012, 03:44:12 PM »
I don't get the stir-crazy moodlet because I have my sims! Otherwise?!!!!!!
that's true. looking forward to finding out  what other" You know you've played too much Sims when......." you post in the next few days lol

anything