Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 433118 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #630 on: February 16, 2012, 06:15:59 PM »
The Otherwise:  I might take a dive off the terrace like one of my cats (she never got a scratch and now lives with my daughter). OR, since we have a tram right behind our building, I may lay down on the track (just kidding).

I just want this over with. I play my sims and they interrupt me asking questions about the height of the walls, etc. It was all decided before, and my French isn't that good to explain in detail and none of the 6 speak English. I feel like tapping my feet with hands on hips like the sims do when someone is in their way. In other words "Didn't we discuss this 6 months ago"!

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #631 on: February 16, 2012, 06:34:51 PM »
Sorry MoMoll your last post made me laugh (you must be so frustrated) (i can only order a glass of wine and a cup of black coffee in french lol) I can just imagine you hands on hips ,tapping your feet with a little bubble above your head with a read line running through it.Wow did your cat have the athletic trait

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #632 on: February 16, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
It's the same for me too  lol,tried to play with out it but gave in very quickly (after about2 sim hours ;D)
When I first got sims, I had never played the previous ones so I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I played for awhile but never truly got addicted, I was constantly stressing over their needs. I was just about to give up on them because of that plus the collecting was frustrating me to no end. I could never find anything but what I already had found, so I asked my best friend for help. He googled it and sent me several links to try and help. One of the links led me here, and I finally completed the collecting, and I also found the cheats, long story short, I became well and truly addicted and haven't looked back since.  ;D Yes, it means I can't participate in challenges unless make needs static is allowed, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Ever since than, I have tried it without it, I truly have but the constant caring and watching the need bars makes it stressful, so I just cheat and enjoy my game!  :D

I also would love to use moveobjects on in real life. Also, the one I would like to use the most is familyfunds. I could have an awesome house, and most importantly, an amazing computer with awesome graphics that could play without lagging and distorted pets!!

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #633 on: February 16, 2012, 07:09:58 PM »
 I have tried it without it, I truly have but the constant caring and watching the need bars makes it stressful, so I just cheat and enjoy my game!  :D

I feel exactly the same ;D I'm not going going to feel guilty any-more for cheating (have just bought The Clean Slate Reward Lol) 

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #634 on: February 16, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »
Right! We have nothing to feel guilty for! By the way, I'm not the only one around here that cheats. I think Vamp and Jeana might, correct me girls if I'm wrong!!

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #635 on: February 16, 2012, 08:15:05 PM »
Right! We have nothing to feel guilty for! By the way, I'm not the only one around here that cheats. I think Vamp and Jeana might, correct me girls if I'm wrong!!
I do hehe I hate having to make sure they eat, sleep and pee. I mean why worry about all that, I have things I want them to do, lol. ;D
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #636 on: February 17, 2012, 01:10:13 AM »

I'm a cheater as well. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #637 on: February 17, 2012, 02:09:01 AM »
I'm also a cheater! Maybe we should start a "Cheater's Anonymous' group!

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #638 on: February 17, 2012, 03:58:48 AM »
MoMoll jeanamariex3 and  thesimslover828 you have all made me laugh MoMoll this is a great idea  "Cheater's Anonymous' group!  very funny!

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #639 on: February 17, 2012, 04:40:35 AM »
The only cheats I use are the moveobjects cheat and buydebug cheats to get the neat stuff you can't get through playing the game (like traps/switches, wall plaques, invisible lights and occasionally spawners), aside from the occasional experimentation with the building cheats.  I don't really use them otherwise, but I do cheat in other ways...  :P

You know you've played The Sims too much when you are looking through community lot objects, see the Butterfly Pavilion and say to yourself:  "You know...I bet I could build a house out of that."  And then you do.

Third attempt by the way.  This one's going to be successful!  :D
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #640 on: February 17, 2012, 07:46:40 AM »
...you flip through an L.L. Bean catalog and wonder if you have enough Simpoints to buy something.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #641 on: February 17, 2012, 08:03:48 AM »
You know you've played too much Sims when..
You wish you had a food replicator to feed the hordes of hungry teenagers my 2 sons have invited around  ???
Hosfac
 but I do cheat in other ways...  Ohhhhh curious lol ps if you do make a house out of the Butterfly Pavilion I would love to see it ( Did Lunar Lakes get you thinking)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #642 on: February 17, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
I'm a cheater as well. ;D
Glad I got at least one right!!  ;D That's an awesome idea MoMoll! We have a Sims Anonymous, why not a Cheaters Anonymous? Good luck with your butterfly dome house Hosfac! I'd also love to see pics!

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #643 on: February 18, 2012, 03:09:50 PM »
.... you catch yourself humming the same tune Sims hum when doing household chores.  My Sim was watering the garden and made this hum hum hummm sound, then I caught myself making the same sound when I was doing the dishes.  haha!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #644 on: February 19, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
Awesome! I've hummed the theme song while playing Happy Pets on facebook.   :)

anything