Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 433879 times)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #600 on: February 04, 2012, 08:21:27 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you wished your own wardrobe had sections exclusively and extensively for Everyday, Formal, Sleepwear, Athletic, and Swimwear.

I wished I could just have clothing magically appear in my closet and I could just click on the outfit I want. Life would be SO much easier!

A second this wish... and that it looks great, and you have a color selector and all you 'd have to do is the little twirl and your clothes AND hair is perfect!

Chuckles_82

« Reply #601 on: February 04, 2012, 11:41:02 PM »
Yes! I've wished to be able to recolour so many things when I'm shopping!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #602 on: February 06, 2012, 11:23:53 AM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you have the "flying" dream and you find find yourself in "Edit Town" mode  ::)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #603 on: February 06, 2012, 01:48:15 PM »
A second this wish... and that it looks great, and you have a color selector and all you 'd have to do is the little twirl and your clothes AND hair is perfect!

I can totally agree with that. However, I love playing around with makeup too much to want to have the same makeup for every outfit all the time.

Sometimes, I wish I could have the young again potion, the cow plant, and the life fruit. I wish I could take a burger patty and grow it in the yard for veggie burgers.  ;D

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
« Reply #604 on: February 06, 2012, 03:43:14 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you think of feeding your peer-editor to a Cow Plant and how satisfying the milk from that would be.  :)
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Mandier

« Reply #605 on: February 14, 2012, 04:37:21 PM »
You know you play too much Sims if you spend all your free time away from the computer planning your dynasty or making detail plans of what's going to happen next in your other families. At work I always keep a notebook where I write all my to do's, at the back of the notebook I keep notes of the things I want to do in the game or the things I want to change, such as  "Need to change the bathroom", "Go to the bookstore and buy XX and YY skill books".

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #606 on: February 14, 2012, 05:11:35 PM »
At work, I used to design homes while waiting for my next teleconference. I have to catch myself sometimes and not discuss "my familes", when I have visitors.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline geekchic

• Townie
« Reply #607 on: February 14, 2012, 05:45:23 PM »
When in between calls at work (I work for the hotel chain La Quinta, in a call center) you plan out your dynasty super max skills. :D

Also, I have a dentist appointment the same day showtime comes out, and since I work nights, I'm SERIOUSLY considering rescheduling. How's that for pathetic? :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #608 on: February 14, 2012, 06:24:42 PM »
I was so bored once in math class that I took out a spare piece of paper and started planning out the ground floor of a house I wanted to design.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #609 on: February 14, 2012, 09:58:38 PM »
There is nothing wrong with anything you guys describe!  ;D I also have a notebook with detailed notes about my Dynasty. My sister picked it up the other day to use it and I was like "Don't you dare write anything on the pages that have writing on them! Those are for my Dynasty!!" She rolled her eyes and took a blank page out of the back.  :)

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #610 on: February 15, 2012, 02:59:34 AM »
Yesterday I was playing The Secret of Grisly Manor with my cousin, and I kept on calling it "Grisby Manor". Fortunately she plays Sims as well, so she didn't think I was crazy. Well, not much, anyway.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #611 on: February 15, 2012, 03:52:39 AM »
Last night I woke up and started drawing a new World I might build. I looked at it this morning and have no idea what I've drawn other than a huge page of scribbles and a demented puppy.  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #612 on: February 15, 2012, 05:57:19 AM »
Hey, I have an entire notebook for my legacy! :P In fact..

You know you've played too much sims when you've planned out the names, traits, LTWs and careers of thirty generations of sims. ::)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #613 on: February 15, 2012, 06:23:56 AM »
Hey, I have an entire notebook for my legacy! :P In fact..

You know you've played too much sims when you've planned out the names, traits, LTWs and careers of thirty generations of sims. ::)
30 generations?? Yikes I thought I was bad with 8!!  ;D I already know the names, careers and a few of the traits of every single one of my 8 Immortals, even though I only have 3 in the house right now lol. 1 Immortal and 2 future immortals. I can't say I play too much sims though, there is never such a thing!  ;D Saying you play too much sims is like you saying you breathe too much haha.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #614 on: February 15, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »
My Dreamer Legacy was destined to be thirty gens long since it started.. and then finished when the file got corrupted at the second gen. :P I shall do it though - restarts aren't hard. ;D

anything