Author Topic: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 67- The End!/Heir Recap (Jan 20)-COMPLETE!  (Read 101223 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 25- What Happens at Prom... (Aug 16)
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2015, 09:22:33 PM »
The stalking of potential spouses, a sims daily life.  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #151 on: August 17, 2015, 12:00:31 AM »
" Iiiiiii calllll dibs on this plaaaaacceee!" haha. Good song Justine!!   ;D

Good luck to Zac and Olivine!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #152 on: August 17, 2015, 12:12:39 PM »
The stalking of potential spouses, a sims daily life.  ;D

I am a serial stalker, courtesy of this dynasty. Thankfully, I'm on generation 10, so I can take a break now  ;D

" Iiiiiii calllll dibs on this plaaaaacceee!" haha. Good song Justine!!   ;D

Good luck to Zac and Olivine!

I was really surprised to see that there was some other guy performing with Justine. The worst part was that she would sometimes get sing-a-gram jobs to deliver to that guy, which wouldn't work because he was always performing. So irritating  :o

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2015, 05:46:50 PM »
I didn't know Grim could climb ladders :) You'd think the robes and scythe would get in the way.

I didn't either! There was enough room in Marissa's bedroom that Grim could have done his duty there, but nope. Grim's a diva.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2015, 04:02:00 PM »
Chapter 26- A Good Move

Greetings, all! Today, we have a very special update here at Third Time's the Charm! What makes this update so special? Olivine and Jade are aging up into young adults. Yay!

Olivine went first.

Jade followed immediately after. At this rate, the Matsuri's will be surviving solely on cake for the rest of this household.

Unfortunate undies for both girls! Quick! To the dresser!!

I really liked the design of Olivine's teen wear, so I went with it for her young adult outfit.

Her final trait was Hopeless Romantic. For her lifetime wish, Olivine decided to do The Master of the Arts.

Here is Jade.

The short hair looked cute on Jade, but I decided to try something a little different since majority of the hairstyles looked good on her. Just like Olivine, I liked Jade's teen wear and just updated it for young adulthood.

Jade's final trait was Workaholic. That fits pretty well with her LTW of Star News Anchor.

With the birthdays done, Jade went to the newspaper office to sign up for a job. Olivine, meanwhile, got right back into painting. I mean that literally, if this photo is any indication...

Olivine: Don't you know that the best art can only be produced when the artist becomes one with the painting?
Malley: I'm pretty sure that's not how it works...

Ahh, much better.

Apparently, REALLY getting into your work is a genetic thing, as demonstrated by Goldenrod as he becomes one with the chemistry set.

Shortly after aging up, Olivine discovered that Zak did too. He apparently joined the military career.

It was party time at the Sosa household! I spy with my little eye, Poppy, Abraham and Goldenrod! While the girls were out with friends, Goldenrod headed home for a fun little party that Poppy threw.

Remember how Rudy was dumped by Olivine for Zak? Well, that ultimately turned out to be a good move because Jade had an interest in her sister's former flame.

The nice part was that Rudy seemed to reciprocate Jade's feelings and advances.

They made it official :)

Zak, unfortunately, had to dash off to work. Good work ethics and performance were extra important when your boss was your girlfriend's father (Goldenrod was his boss). So, Olivine headed home to continue working on her painting skill, which she eventually maxed. Well done, Olivine!

Amazingly, Olivine is almost done with her requirements. Stay tuned to see what happens next!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 26- A Good Move (Aug 19)
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2015, 05:39:48 PM »
I absolutely love that pig picture, I laughed when they were becoming "one with the skill objects".  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2015, 06:43:42 PM »
Sims glitches are always so funny!  I loved how she was painting her own back while she was in the painting.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:01 PM »
It looks like she's trying to scratch that spot on her back that's so hard to reach.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »
I absolutely love that pig picture, I laughed when they were becoming "one with the skill objects".  :)

Sims glitches are always so funny!  I loved how she was painting her own back while she was in the painting.

It looks like she's trying to scratch that spot on her back that's so hard to reach.

Yeah, Olivine was pretty good with that. I loved how it always looked like she was painting herself when those glitches happened  :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2015, 12:59:02 PM »
Chapter 27- Fourth Down

Welcome back to the Matsuri-Greenwood DecaDynasty! In the last update, we discovered that Olivine was extremely flexible when painting and that Jade was interested in her sister's ex-boyfriend, Rudy. Speaking of those two, things were going quite well for them.

I had to admit that they were a really cute couple and it was nice to see that Rudy would call up Jade sometimes and ask her out on a date. That really worked out well for both parties. On the other hand, Olivine and Zak were happy with each other too. They were looking forward to being together, which was right around the corner. Olivine had her adult birthday coming up and then only had a few bits and pieces of her requirements to complete before being able to marry Zak.

A million paintings later, Olivine completed her career and her requirements all in one fell swoop. Ladies and gentlemen, I now present Ms. Olivine Matsuri-Caldwell, the fourth heir!

The Fourth Heir

Name: Olivine Matsuri-Caldwell
Born: Week 27, Day 3
Traits: Artistic, Excitable, Perfectionist, Hates the Outdoors, Hopeless Romantic
House: 76 Civic Center
Lifetime Wish: Master of the Arts
Career: Painter
Supermax Skill: Painting
Honor Roll:
               Child: Complete
               Teen: Complete
Building: Matsuri Caldwell Theatre
Property: Matsuri Caldwell Park
Tombstone: Marissa Caldwell, aged 90
10 Black Ops:

1) Stinky Bugs
2) Art-a-Thon
3) A Large Painting
4) The Study of Art
5) Interior Decor
6) Ear Drumming
7) Politicians Debate
8 )Fresco Fest
9) A Retreat to Inspiration
10) Local Artists Gallery

10 NPC Friends:

1) Robi R. (Repairman)
2) Hayley C. (Maid)
3) Tommy C. (Pizza Delivery)
4) Chad S. (Mailman)
5) Traci K. (Newspaper Deliverer)
6) Vivian G. (Tattoo Artist)
7) Tawana B. (Magician)
8 )Amir T. (Adoption/CPS)
9) Jarret M. (Babysitter)
10) Tanya S. (University Mascot)

10 Best Friends:

1) Goldenrod Matsuri
2) Justine Matsuri
3) Jade Matsuri
4) Venus Parris
5) Bernice Crosby
6) Traci Koenig
7) Sean Clarke
8 )Rudy Frost
9) Lorenzo Thomas
10) Donte Salgado

Items Added to Collection: Paintings
Collection Worth: $31369
Completed: Week 34, Day 6

Zak was at work when Olivine called, so she needed to kill time until he could meet up with her. She hadn't had much time to really work on her guitar skill, so that's what she started to do.

Later that evening, Zak finished his shift at the military base and he agreed to meet up with Olivine. She got straight to the point.

Zak and Olivine got married under the wedding arch installed on Poppy's property.

It was already late in the evening, but Olivine and Zak made time to celebrate their wedding night.

The next morning, it was straight to the dresser with Zak to update his wardrobe.

Zak's traits were Angler, Artistic, Dramatic, Friendly, and Perfectionist. His lifetime wish was also Master of the Arts. A perfect match? Darn right they are!

This is Zak's Mom, Ivy. He also lived with his father, Santos, and his sister, whose name escapes me right now.

Ivy: Not a great start to a new household, is it, Watcher?
Malley: Listen, I'm on generation 10 in game, so this was like AGES ago. Now, back to gardening! Those red berry beans won't plant themselves.

Zak got started on his painting skill. He quit the military career and joined the painter career, just like Olivine.

Olivine was, well, indisposed at the moment.

Generation 5 was on the way! Woo! Halfway there!!

Zak got an opportunity to deliver a painting to France, which turned out to be very beneficial for the plans that I had for this generation. He was going to be able to pick up some necessary supplies while in Champs Les Sims.

Specifically, important items that are at the nectary  ;)

And we have made it to the 5th household! Hooray! Halfway point!!! The color theme for this household will be Blue. Stay tuned to meet the next heir  ;D

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2015, 01:04:49 PM »
Olivine: Don't you know that the best art can only be produced when the artist becomes one with the painting?
Malley: I'm pretty sure that's not how it works...

From that angle, it looks like she might be becoming one with the toilet on the other side of the wall, too  :o

And congrats Olivine and Zak!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 27- Fourth Down (Aug 21)
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2015, 04:41:00 PM »
Congrats!  :D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2015, 08:57:37 PM »
Congrats on heir four for her requirements :) (despite you already going for the tenth).

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2015, 11:54:06 AM »
Congrats to both Jade and Olivine on happily completing their leg of the journey!  Looking forward to generation 5.

anything