Author Topic: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 6.11, Part 2 - They Had Other Plans  (Read 53463 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 2.18 - Anastos Destroys His Love Life
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2019, 11:04:40 PM »
Lolly confirms that there's at least one original townie spouse for the next generation? It's totally a glimmer of hope because Anastos doesn't seem to miss her. ;)

And I missed this last update but another green girl for Arius!!! <3
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Lolly confirms that there's at least one original townie spouse for the next generation? It's totally a glimmer of hope because Anastos doesn't seem to miss her. ;)

And I missed this last update but another green girl for Arius!!! <3

Maybe. Anastos definitely doesn't miss her. Nope. Not one bit.
She's absolutely adorable! I hope the gene stays for a couple of generations at least.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 2.19 - The End of a Great Era
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2019, 12:38:42 PM »
Welcome back, everyone! This will be the last chapter of Hera's generation. I will be taking a three-week break. My goal is not to play ahead next generation too much, but it's so easy to do. On that note, let's jump into the last chapter of Hera's generation.

"Darling, I'm feeling awfully... light."
"Just... go back to sleep then. Count the alligators."

"I'm floating though. I never expected retirement to feel like this."
"Wait, are you dying without my permission? You better not be dying without my permission."
"I don't think I get a choice in this."
"Well tell death I said no."

"Death please, please don't make me go. My beautiful wife said no."
"What? This isn't negotiable."
"Hera said no though! You have to listen to her!"
"That isn't the way short dynasties work, pal. Come on now, get in the grave."
I can't believe Grim didn't listen to Hera. That's a first.

RIP Cedrick. You were a good dynasty spouse, even if you were a bit boring. You'll be remembered as helping this generation go down as my most successful one to date. I also don't have enough picture space to show a picture of you when you were younger, but the thought is there.

Hera dealt with her grief in an odd way. She just continued on like normal, doing what the short dynasty required of her. She didn't cry. She just skilled. It was a bit concerning.
"I'm fine, Watcher. Grim is going to have to deal with me soon."
Not too soon though, right?
Right?

Dione's continuous butt fires helped to make the household feel like it was almost back to normal. Almost.

I finally got a sculpture of Hera. I wanted there to be a sculpture for every family member, but for generation two it isn't practical. Her sculpture will be the only one for this generation. Generation three, however, will be a completely different matter.

"Can you believe Grim took Cedrick right after I said no? He said no to me, Arius. Me."
"Well, he is the Grim Reaper."
"Why does that matter? Get me a pointy stick and I'll be better than him at his job any day. Hmph."
Somehow, I don't doubt that.

"I guess it's time to meet that son of-"
-Hera no! No! You're my favorite in the household! You can't die.
"I have things to do, Watcher, and you're not going to get in the way of them. Keep an eye on my kids, would you?"

"Even if they are a bit strange."
"Do you want us to cry, mom, or cheer?"
"Dione, mom is dying."
"Well mom...what's it going to be?"
"Surprise me, Dione."

"As you wish, mother."
Well, aren't you just disturbing? I like when my sims are a little on the crazy side, but this is even weird for me.
"What? I'm in mourning. Stop judging me."

"Hello, Grim."
"Wait. Crap."
"How is Cedrick doing? How are my parents doing?"
"They are all doing well. No hard feelings, right?"
"We'll see now, won't we?"

Hera Timeless lived a long life and will forever be remembered as one of my favorite sims. She was the perfect generation two heiress and when things got boring, she managed to spice them up.

I didn't really think Spydon and Aries could create a child that had as much personality as them, but they did. Not only was she beautiful, but she was a chaos deity just like Spydon and Aries. As far as generations go, this one exceeded my expectations and then some.

I have no idea how generation three is going to live up to generation one and two. We will see though.

"My mom is dead, but it's my birthday so yay?"

Hestia gains the genius trait to add to hates the outdoors, artistic, and vehicle enthusiast. Her Lifetime Wish is to be Master of the Arts which is going to be pretty tame compared to the Zombie Master Lifetime Wish. I get a feeling generation three is going to be a lot more laid-back than generation one and two were.

"Help! The sparkles are attacking me!"
That's just adulthood, dear.
"Well, I don't want to be an adult then!"

Dione ages up with the rebellious trait which is surprisingly fitting. Her traits now are friendly, perceptive, eccentric, loner, and rebellious. She also continues to mourn in her strange Dione-way.

While the cemetery in the backyard wasn't necessarily bad, it wasn't up to Timeless standards. My good friend @Nevermore decided to build them the most stunning graveyard ever. All Hestia had to do was buy the property, which will count as the last point for generation two.

The graveyard is across the street from the Timeless house and fits them perfectly. There are empty graves for future generations and even some built for special sims in mind.

The graveyard even has its own mausoleum! I placed Cedrick's grave on one of the shelves and I think it fits him.

Hattie got a majestic grave with a unicorn that can fit more. I think I'll put Ace's cats on the sides of it.

Aries and Spydon got the most perfect graves for them ever. I think it is obvious which one is Aries's grave. Aries's grave has torches on it and the dramatic flair that she held in life. Spydon's grave is close to hers as I couldn't imagine keeping them apart. Nevermore went all out on the graveyard and I can't say thank you to her enough.

So you might be wondering, what about Hera's grave? Well, she got this stunning beauty. RIP Hera. :'(
Thank you again Nevermore for making this graveyard! ;D Every chance I get I'll probably be bragging about it.

That is officially the end of generation two. The score count will be updated and linked to this post soon and I will also be updating the family tree. Now, I'll see you guys in three weeks for generation three. Heh. Bye guys!

Edit: You can find the updated score count here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 2.19 - The End of a Great Era
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2019, 01:11:21 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(
NNNOOOO!!! HERA!! CEDRICK!!
Oh, Dione.... XD

:O Who is this Nevermore you speak of? The creator of this beautiful graveyard!?  ;) ;)
Glad you like it. :D *hug*

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2019, 01:58:46 PM »
The graveyard is beautiful and impressive! Kudos to Nevermore for designing such a work of art!
It is painful having one generation move on, but to know they are resting in such splendor befitting each one, it does help ease the pain.

I'm really looking forward to the next gens exploits, laid back as they may be, when you resume the story.
Can't wait to see their children as your sims are just so incredibly gorgeous and you make their personalities come alive! :)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2019, 06:16:26 PM »
GODSPEED HERA, she was going to have her way with you if her husband dared to disobey orders. >:)

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2019, 11:14:17 PM »
Dione really does look just like Ares :(

I LOVE your re-do of the graveyard/mausoleum. Absolutely gorgeous.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2019, 08:17:34 PM »
:'( :'( :'(
NNNOOOO!!! HERA!! CEDRICK!!
Oh, Dione.... XD

:O Who is this Nevermore you speak of? The creator of this beautiful graveyard!?  ;) ;)
Glad you like it. :D *hug*

Yeah, they certainly went out dramatically.  :'( :'(

It is absolutely wonderful, Nev! I don't like it, I love it!

The graveyard is beautiful and impressive! Kudos to Nevermore for designing such a work of art!
It is painful having one generation move on, but to know they are resting in such splendor befitting each one, it does help ease the pain.

I'm really looking forward to the next gens exploits, laid back as they may be, when you resume the story.
Can't wait to see their children as your sims are just so incredibly gorgeous and you make their personalities come alive! :)

It is! She did such an amazing job with it and really channeled the Timeless family's charm.  :)

Awww, thank you! I try my best. It can be hard to get a feel for sim's personalities as some are more extreme than others. As for my sims being gorgeous, my game is slowly dying from all the CC I have in it. XD

GODSPEED HERA, she was going to have her way with you if her husband dared to disobey orders. >:)

Oh she definitely was. Foolish Cedrick thinking he could die without her permission! I worry for Grim.

Dione really does look just like Ares :(

I LOVE your re-do of the graveyard/mausoleum. Absolutely gorgeous.

She does.  :(

As for the graveyard, @Nevermore actually did it! She's an extremely talented builder and a friend of mine.  :)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 3.1 - What Just Happened?
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2019, 08:28:29 PM »
This chapter is late, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right? I haven't played ahead of this generation that much and so I would love to take some suggestions after 3.3 is posted as I have played to that point. While skilling is still going to be crucial this generation, my goal is for it not to be as intense as it was last generation. I want this generation to be fun, a bit wacky, and not just all skilling. Last generation wasn't just all skilling, but I sure did push my sims to go above and beyond when it came to it. Now with that out-of-the-way, the family tree and score count have been updated. The family tree contains spoilers, but the score count currently does not. It's time to dive into this generation now, and I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I have.

As this has become a tradition, here are Hestia's traits and the boring lifetime wish she rolled. Her traits aren't as interesting as Hera's, but that is probably a good thing.

This is the picture I made for Hestia's generation and I had way too much fun with Gimp's brushes. I can't say I regret it though.

The household is doing fine without Hera making sure things run smoothly.
Dione: *Screams*
See? Just fine.

Hestia was given a whole hour to mourn her mother before I forced her to meet the next heir/heiress' father.
"I can not get to the strange, attractive man! The ground forbids it!"
Ugh, I hate routing issues.

A quick introduction between Hestia and Shark Racket was all it took to show that the attraction went both ways. In case anyone is wondering why I decided that Shark Racket should be the father of the heir/heiress of generation 4, well, I just think he's neat. That's it really. He also has townie genetics which is a plus.

After meeting Hestia, Shark then decided to try to get a sun tan at 1 AM.
"You know that's not how sun tanning works, right?"
"I don't need you to tell me that."
"Then why are you sun tanning at 1 AM?"
"I'm skipping work. Duh."
That's where the wonderful conversation ended, sadly, as I had to reset the town.

The next day, Anastos, Dione, and Hestia graduated! I wasn't able to get a picture of Anastos throwing his diploma in the air though.
What's with the stink face, Hestia?
"This isn't my stink face, this is my I'm-going-to-take-over-the-world face."
Wait, what?

Huh, I guess it is your I'm-going-to-take-over-the-world-face.

Dione's classmates didn't think Dione would be as ambitious, however. It's even sadder because it's true.
"Boo. I hated high school."

Anastos' classmates were spot on as Anastos is already rich and his lifetime wish is to become the CEO of a Mega-Corporation.

It was time Anastos invited over a certain someone and tried to fix the mess called his love life.
"The mess you helped create, Watcher!"
You're not wrong.
Also, as you can probably notice in the back of this picture, my game is having a fun time with glitches. Why? I guess because it can.

I had Hestia invite over Shark too.
"Hey Shark, I know we just met, but you're going to be my best friend in about...five seconds."
"Wait, what? I didn't agree to this! This is-"
"-friendship?"

"How about you move in with me now?"
"You're nuts!"
"No, I'm not. I'm perfectly reasonable. We're best friends, I invited you over, and we made polite small talk. I did everything I was supposed to do. Now, will you please move in with me?"
"Fine."
"Good."

Shark Racket moved into the house and was promptly given a makeover. His traits are flirty, great kisser, proper ???, athletic, and charismatic. He likes the color red, soul music, and his favorite food is hamburgers. His lifetime wish is...Heartbreaker.
Now I know what you all are thinking, he'll never complete it, right?

I can't use the words I want to use right now, but Shark joined the household and automatically completed his lifetime wish.
Automatically. Just like that. Just...completed it.

Who wants to guess why?
 He has six love interests in total. SIX. SIX EVERYONE. I wasn't able to get a picture of them all!
The game just BROKE and he completed his lifetime wish. I...I didn't even know that was possible outside of a controlled household! I'll be counting the lifetime wish point as the game registered it, but still, what the heck just happened???
"I got game, that's what just happened, Watcher."
I don't know how to react to this. Hasthis every happened to anyone else? I have playing the Sims 3 for years, and this has never happened before. '

Shark also brought his adorable kitten, Tigger Racket, along with him. I don't know if I can handle the heartbreak of losing a pet after Hattie, but Tigger is just so cute!

Just look at her!

Anastos decided that the perfect way to deal with his love life issues was to try for a baby with Lolly. It was successful. Nice going, Anastos.
"Wait, I did WHAT?"
Sighs.

Lolly ran out after that too, stating that the date was mediocre. I give up trying to understand her and Anastos' strange relationship.

Meanwhile Hestia was entering her own strange relationship and Shark now officially has seven love interests.
This is great.

The only person who remains sane in this household is Arius and that is mostly because he is just chained to the easel.
"I don't regret it either."

That's the end of the first chapter of generation three everyone. If anyone thinks that the point for Shark's lifetime wish shouldn't count, just tell me. I have never run into this situations before, so I'm just handling it the best I can. Bye guys!  ;D

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.1 - What Just Happened?
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2019, 10:26:17 PM »
Even an unmodded game counts exes made when they're not active. Granted, a sim will definitely not get enough of them without a story progression mod but one of my decadynasty in-laws had the LTW and her naturally-dead husband counted as soon as we moved in with her. Hopefully Shark didn't get widowed though! I firmly believe that he could put in all the work. ;)

Does it count for this challenge? I dunno man. :P

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.2 - Madness
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2019, 12:43:14 PM »
Hi guys! I'm still not sure if I should count Shark's lifetime wish, so I'm going to continue to think on it. I'll probably reread the rules before deciding at a later date. Anyways, let's get into the chapter.

Ace passed away.  :( I adored his quiet personality and the fact he was an Aries clone. Ace had five daughters with Macy Clay and I never got any notifications their relationship was ever on the rocks. When I popped into the Timeless-Clay household for pictures for the family in a save file I didn't save, Macy and Ace's relationship was doing extremely well. I'll miss seeing the things he is up to.

On another note, one of Shark's many love interests died. I'm quite torn about it as you can tell.
"I loved her!"
The only person you love is yourself.

Arius worked on putting the finishing touches on Dione's sculpture for Hera's addition to the Timeless museum.
"I can't believe I'm the last one alive."
I know.
"I don't regret being a boring spare, you know. I have accomplished more in my life than most could dream of."
Awwwww.

"Hey uncle Arius, make me look great, no, make me look majestic. I want my hair flowing and-"
"-I get it, kid. I get it. I'll worry about sculpting and you worry about your messed up love life."
OH BURN.

Hera's generation was one I'll never forget. It's crazy how much that madwoman accomplished. I miss her.

Tigger aged up and is no longer a kitten anymore!

She's still adorable though and she knows it.

Hestia decided to join the criminal career for...reasons.
"Shark recruited me."
Shark recruited her.

Dione is slowly, but surely working on her lifetime wish. I want her to complete because I have never had Simbots in my game before. She also created a little gnome who I have no doubt will harass the Timeless family for generations to come.

Hestia decided to invest in some property because I need more points.
"I also can't go to work anymore because I'm pregnant."
Wait, WHAT?
"I'm pregnant. You didn't hear the chimes."
Of course, I didn't.

Hestia...isn't the happiest pregnant woman. She takes after her grandmother, Aries, in that regard.

"Hey, babe how are you feeling with the whole...pregnant thing?"
"Let me stab you."

Hestia has to dramatically waddle everywhere.
"It's the rule, WATCHER. Try being pregnant."
No thanks.

"Oh look, I'm dying. That's surprising."
ARIUS, NO. YOU CAN'T LEAVE. YOU ACTUALLY LIKE PAINTING.

"Uncle Arius, you know I don't deal with people dying well!"
"Stop smiling, Dione. It's weird."
"Well then stop judging me then, Anastos."

"Your family is weird and Hera-"
"-Yeah, I know, but they are my family. I'm surprised you haven't had to deal with my mother yet."
"We'll continue this conversation in the afterlife."

Arius Timeless was a great spare who actually liked painting. He was best friends with his twin, Ace Timeless, until the very end. Generation two has officially exited the story except for Macey Timeless-Clay.  :'(

The Timeless family continues on like it always has though.

"Your whole family is crazy, Hestia! Crazy!"
"You're one to talk Shark!"
"Can someone please just extinguish the fire, please?"
"I'm working on it!"

After the fire was extinguished, Hestia decided it was the perfect time to give birth.
"I'm never doing this again! Never!"

Lethe Timeless was born a witch with the heavy sleeper and genius traits. Her favorites are Chinese music, the color blue, and vegetarian grilled salmon. She's the heiress of generation four and...
...she has purple hair.
Seriously? SERIOUSLY? I never, ever had so much luck in my Perfect Genetics Challenge. Never! The one challenge where it mattered!
The irony isn't lost on me, but I'm happy the purple hair gene is going strong.

"It's a good thing she's the heiress because I wasn't kidding about never doing this again."
Somehow, I don't doubt that.

Anastos also aged up!

"I have wrinkles and a kid!"
Woah, woah. Let's address your Midlife Crisis first before we address the kid.
"Yeah, yeah. Can I marry Lolly now? It's about time."
Lolly is still married.

Audrina Racket-Gwydd was born around the same time Lethe was. Her traits are disciplined and light sleeper. Her favorites are geek rock, the color red, and lobster thermidor. I get a feeling she's going to take after her mother in terms of her personality.

That's the end of this chapter! Will things ever be normal? Probably not. Do I enjoy the madness? Oh most definitely.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.2 - Madness
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2019, 12:48:03 PM »
Even an unmodded game counts exes made when they're not active. Granted, a sim will definitely not get enough of them without a story progression mod but one of my decadynasty in-laws had the LTW and her naturally-dead husband counted as soon as we moved in with her. Hopefully Shark didn't get widowed though! I firmly believe that he could put in all the work. ;)

Does it count for this challenge? I dunno man. :P

Man, that is crazy! SP definitely played a role in Shark being able to have so many exes. I have never seen it before though.

I'm not sure either. I'm leaning on no though as I am looking through the rules currently. It just feels like something that never could have happened in an unmodded game and therefore it shouldn't count. Shark did put in a lot of work though and I hate to see that all thrown away. XD

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.3 - Sibling Rivalry
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2019, 06:38:12 PM »
Hello everyone! After this chapter, we'll officially be caught up to the point where I am-in game so feel free to make some suggestions!

It seems that Lolly is a single woman again as her husband divorced her. I'm not 100% sure what to make of this news, but I have just accepted the fact that Anastos and her relationship is weird.

Really, really weird.
I gave Lolly a makeover because it seemed like it was about time.

Also, when I went into an unsaved save file to take more pictures for the Timeless family tree, Anastos kept showing up at Lolly's house. It felt like the game was trying to tell me I need to move Anastos' kid into the household so...

..here she is! In the official save file of course. I plan to have Audrina help Lethe out once she becomes heiress as Hestia will not be having more children. All in all, it's a win.

Anastos absolutely adores Audrina and dots on her every minute he can.

Hestia has taken a more absent approach when it comes to her daughter.
"I'm letting her figure things out on her own. That doesn't mean I'm a bad mother."
Hestia, she's a baby.
"So...? It's what my mother did."
Ouch. Yeah, Hera was busy skilling now that I think about it.

Dione takes care of the fuzzy child, Tigger.
"Who's a good girl! You are, yes you are!"
She's not a dog, Dione. Cats only like to be referred to as "your majesty" and-
"-look at her fuzzy little butt!"
Sighs.

Shark is his same old self in case anyone was wondering.
"And by that you mean I'm wonderful."
Yeah, sure.

Shark officially gets a sculpture of himself now that he's the father of generation four's heiress.
"Pfft, did you ever doubt for a moment I wouldn't be?"
Yes.

After his sculpture was done, it was time for Shark to go back to skilling.

Twinbrook is absolutely stunning during the fall. I haven't played in it much, so this is the first time I'm seeing it during the fall.

Hestia continues to buy even more property to make up for the previous two generations who hadn't bought any at all.

She will be going back to work in a few days and her athletic skill is lacking.
That is unacceptable as Shark has already maxed his.
"Why do you hate me, Watcher? Why?"
I don't hate you, I just love points. There is a difference, trust me.

Hestia got a short break for Anastos to do her sculpture and...seriously Anastos?
"What? I think it's fitting."
Redo it.
"Why did you make it like that, Anastos?"
"Oh come on. You already know. You ended up with Shark of all people. You know Lolly and him are enemies."
"No one thought your relationship with her was going to go anywhere, Anastos. She used to be married and divorced her husband because of you. You're a homewrecker, Anastos."
"That's rich coming from-"
-and that's where the conversation ends.

It took a few more tries before Hestia's sculpture was completed and was placed in her part of the museum. It's a little barren so far, but the generation has just started after all.

Dione was busy trying to find life fruit and...failing.
"Meh. This is basically an everyday occurrence for me."
At least you're out of the house!
"At least I'm out of the house."

After a ride home and a quick shower, Dione and Anastos engaged in one of their favorite pastimes; indiscreetly listening on Shark and Hestia's conversations and silently judging.
"So I was thinking we could watch the stars or something? You know, do something romantic?"
"Meh, okay. Sounds boring but whatever."

At least Hestia seems happy.

After that, it was time for Shark's birthday!
"Wait, I'm getting old?"
Yes, you're getting old.

"Okay!"
Well, that's a different response for a change.

Shark is an elder and now I can officially start worrying about him not getting me enough points before he kicks the bucket.
It might be time for a vacation.

That's where I end the chapter! Bye guys and thanks for reading!  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.4 - Birthday Galore
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2019, 07:04:29 PM »
Hi guys, so I may have played ahead again....just a bit. While I will still be taking any suggestions that come way, some big things have changed that led to me playing a lot. I recommend staying away from the family tree for some time.  :-X

Hestia completed her lifetime wish!

Shark also was promoted, but that's not really noteworthy when Hestia just completed her lifetime wish.
"Hey!"
It's true.

Dione invented a miner and I have never used it before so it has been a great source of enjoyment for me. Luckily, none of the Timeless family sleeps except for the babies, so Dione can use it at any time of the day.
"Bold of you to assume I wouldn't have done that anyway."

She also discovered this magical gnome while using it. I have no idea what his name is, but he's been getting along well with the other gnomes.

This random hole then popped up that Dione was allowed to explore. Man, I really haven't done enough with Ambitions.

Anastos was busy befriending his boss so that he could get a promotion.
"The old fashion way doesn't work these days."

"As your best friend now, how about you give me that sweet, sweet promotion?"
"I'm afraid I can't do that, Anastos."
Boo.

I was dragged back to the household by the game and Dione managed to burn herself. AGAIN.
"It's also my birthday, Watcher."

Dione aged up scorched and the game wasn't sure what to make of it, so it changed her eye color.
"Uh...Watcher?"
Yeah, yeah. I'll fix it.

Better?
"Better."
I gave Dione a more mature makeover and while I like it, it's just nothing compared to her old one. Oh well.

Lethe and Audrina aged up too! They're adorable toddlers, but both of them don't take after the Rackets very much.

They decided to be autonomously adorable and MY HEART.

My game decided to bug out and so Hestia aged up last though definitely not from lack of trying to fix it on my part.

I'm happy with Hestia's makeover. It feels fitting to me.

Speaking of makeovers, here is Lethe with Hestia.
"Do I have to hold her?"
Yes, you have to hold your daughter, Hestia.
"Ugh."
Well someone must be channeling their inner Aries. You can definitely tell Hestia is related to her. Anyways, LOOK AT LETHE'S CHUBBY CHEEKS.
LOOK AT THEM.

Audrina has them too, but she takes after mostly Anastos, who, unlike Hestia, actually likes his kid. He rolls wishes for her all the time.

For that reason and that reason alone, a toddler training picture spam was in order. It's not much of a spam, but the only reason I have my sims train toddlers in short dynasties is for the lifetime happiness points. They get assigned randomized traits anyways.

Hestia and Shark also, surprisingly, rolled a wish to see Lethe learn how to talk, so Dione was in charge of that.
"Say 'apple!'"
"........................."
"Good try! How long do I have to do this before I go back to digging random holes in the yard and being set on fire, Watcher?"
Until she learns how to talk, of course.
"Aw..."

Lethe does eventually learn how to talk and gets to take a break from skilling to play dolls with Audrina.
I'm not sure if she's happy about it.

Look who came to visit again? Spydon!
"Aries wants to hear about the latest drama and I'm here to deliver."
I miss her and Spydon.  :'(

Shark got attacked by bees after trying to SLAP Spydon.
He tried to slap SPYDON.
No wonder he got attacked by bees.

"I would do it again too!"
I think that just means you're an idiot.

That's the end of the chapter, guys! Sorry that this chapter was late, the holidays are upon me and that means things are going to get interesting. Bye guys!  ;D

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.4 - Birthday Galore
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2019, 07:36:01 PM »
I cannot BELIEVE the Rackets are still around. Congrats on snagging one! Shark's a cutie. Shame the girls didn't get more of his genes : ( At least they have those cute chubby cheeks!

Twinkbrook really is gorgeous in the fall, wow. I should try playing there more often XD

anything