Author Topic: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 6.11, Part 2 - They Had Other Plans  (Read 54455 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 4.1 - An Explosive Start
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2020, 11:20:21 PM »
Hi guys! Welcome to generation four of the Timeless Short Dynasty! Long time, no see, huh? This generation will likely go quicker than other generations because it is a smaller generation. I'm not 100% sure though as I haven't played ahead that much. I have updated the score count and the family tree. Chapters will not be on a set schedule as... the world is a dumpster fire right now. I would like to just thank everyone who is reading this short dynasty as I appreciate every one of you. I hope you guys are all staying safe and healthy during this weird time.

Here are all of Lethe's traits and favorites. Her lifetime wish is also here which is just as boring as her mothers.

I had a lot of fun making Lethe's generation picture. I was going to do the stereotypical glowing text that the other generations had had, but this was more challenging and I feel like it came out better.

It's time for this generation to officially begin.
"Did you hear that, Shark? I'm no longer heiress."
"Yes, I have ears, Hestia."
"That means the Watcher doesn't need you anymore."
"Of course she does! I can still earn her points."
"You're just taking up space in the household now."
"What? No."
"She wants a large generation. It's about time you kick the bucket."
Hestia! Shark can still earn me points. He can live for as long as he likes as long as he continues to earn me points.
"Hmph."
I didn't expect this from you.
"I am my mother's daughter, you know."
I'm surprised you finally decided to show it now.

I had Lethe and Audrina head over to their hopefully future spouses' house. If things work out, they will both be marrying Jaamal and Rico Bull, Amy Bull's sons.
"Uh Watcher, is the sky supposed to be falling?"
What are you talking about?
"The sky is falling towards me."

Lethe it's dark outside it's-MOVE.
MOVE YOUR LITTLE SIM BUTT. 

AUDRINA MOVE YOUR BUTT TOO!
"I am! I'm going to meet this Rico or whatever his name is."
He's right behind you!
"Oh? Why didn't you say so then?"

"Hey Rico I-holy crap a meteor just fell out of the sky!"
YOU DON'T SAY.

Lethe, are you okay?
"Hmm, yeah. Hey, this guy is actually attractive. Nice job, Watcher."

"That's what you can really think of right now, strange lady? Really?"
"Hey, it's the outside that matters when it comes to a person."
Don't you mean ins-
"-Nope."   

Audrina, thankfully, was having luck too.
"I can't believe we just survived that, Rico."
"Uh we were about twenty feet away from-"
"-Shhh, don't ruin the moment."

"Look, I'm sure you're nice and all, but I don't even know you and you're trespassing on private property."
"Oh, I'm not worried about that. Look! What's that over there?"
"What-"
"-FRIENDSHIP POTION!"

Lethe followed suit and threw a friendship potion at Jamaal.

"So is that all we're supposed to do? Throw a friendship potion at them?"
"It worked well enough for my parents."
"I think we should both agree they aren't the example we should be aiming for."
"Meh. They seem happy enough in their weird way."

"Hey Jamaal, since we just survived a life and death experience together, do you want to move in with me?"
"I'm not even sure how you know my name but...it's 2 AM. I want to go to bed and take a shower. If I let you in my house will you stop bothering me?"
"Maybe."
"Well, it's better than nothing."

What are you doing, Lethe?
"Drinking."
Why?
"This wasn't how it was supposed to go."
I don't think you could have planned for a meteor to fall out of the sky.
"Yeah but...things still could have gone better."
You have more friendship potions, you know.
"You're not wrong. I'm going to go see if try one turns out better than try two."

Thankfully, it did.

Jamaal moved into the house. His traits are can't stand art, charismatic, grumpy, proper, and virtuoso. His favorites are sea foam, potato and truffle torte, and latin music. His lifetime wish is to become a hit movie composer which is definitely doable.

Shortly after Jamaal moved in, Lethe and him worked on bringing in generation five.

Audrina was busy too doing...Audrina things.
"What's with that tone, Watcher?"
I'm just surprised, that's all.
"With what?"
You're not talking to Rico.
"He's sleeping. I respect that."
Moments like these remind me that you're our different from Lethe.
"I certainly hope so. I love my cousin but I'm not her clone."
That's fair.

Rico did eventually wake up and Audrina let him know that she liked him.

They risky woohooed and no chimes were heard. Audrina left the house after a while and the minute she did, SP let me know that Rico had a new girlfriend.
Ouch.
"Meh. It was fun while it lasted. I'm not heartbroken over it."

Back at the house, Jamaal was working on his skills.
"Hey there, Watcher!"
Wait, you know who I am?
"Yeah...there's a lot of rumors about your kind. You're not going to chain me to an easel, right?"
Well...not to an easel.
"Oh."
You like that drum set, right?
"Yes?"
Excellent.

Lethe graduated at home.
"Woo!"
Congratulations!

Her classmates also seemed to get her personality right.
"Hey, that's not true. I'm not a criminal!"
Well...
"Hey!"

Shark also reached the top of his career! He has the red glow and everything.
"Oh it's good to be emperor."

That's the end of the chapter, everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of generation four.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 4.1 - An Explosive Start
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2020, 02:33:45 PM »
Finally got time to catch up with the Timelesses! And WOW!!! Talk about starting off with a bang! A meter explosion that is. :O

Lethe is so beautiful! Audrina too!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trident

• Occult
« Reply #122 on: May 13, 2020, 12:28:09 AM »
A meteor seems like just the thing they need right now...not!!! I don't know how you stay sane playing this family, it seems like herding cats!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #123 on: May 13, 2020, 04:03:42 PM »
You'd think the meteor would be an omen but I hope for Jamaal to be nice and NORMAL (as if!)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2020, 11:39:19 PM »
Finally got time to catch up with the Timelesses! And WOW!!! Talk about starting off with a bang! A meter explosion that is. :O

Lethe is so beautiful! Audrina too!!

It really did! It was the first meteor explosion I have ever had in my game. The timing was just too perfect.
Thank you!

A meteor seems like just the thing they need right now...not!!! I don't know how you stay sane playing this family, it seems like herding cats!

I agree. At this point I'm just going along with the flow. I think it would be easier to herd cats actually.  ::)

You'd think the meteor would be an omen but I hope for Jamaal to be nice and NORMAL (as if!)

Honestly I just feel sorry for him. He does seem to be normal which might not be the best for him when it comes to this family.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal

Hello again everyone! So the world has gone crazy and my life has been affected by said craziness. I'm hoping to start posting more regularly though. It's just been difficult.

This chapter begins with Lethe posing for her sculpture.
"Make me look good, uncle Anastos."
"Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing."
You maxed out the sculpting skill for this very reason.
"Fine. Bold of you to assume I care."
I thought you liked sculpting?
"Don't define me."
 ::)

Jamaal had his sculpture done after Anastos' finished Lethes.
It did not take him several times to get it done just to spite me. No, definitely not. Not at all.
"Hello, Mr...?"
"...you poor, poor dynasty spouse."
"Dynasty spouse? I just moved in with Leia because she's hot."
"Her name is Lethe. Also congratulations on the future kid. If the Watcher isn't complaining right now, that means Lethe is pregnant."
Hey! That's a spoiler!
"Wait, what? I already have a kid on the way! I can't handle two!"
YOU HAVE WHAT?

Seriously?? Seriously? He went and impregnated Lethe's cousin? They weren't even romantic interests to my knowledge!
SP is laughing at me right now, I just know it.

Speaking of cousins, I just want everyone to know Audrina is still alive. She's just not being interesting right now and after she left Rico's house he went and got himself a new romantic interest....Ace's daughter, Elena. He also got her pregnant. It was frustrating but Audrina didn't seem to care much.

"What are Jamaal and uncle Anastos going on about?"
Uh....Lethe-
"-What?"
You seem to be stuck in the wall.
"I'm not stuck. I'm perfectly fine here."
Well then...I'm just glad you haven't noticed that I locked you in that room with a stereo playing kids music.
"YOU WHAT?"

Everyone decided to collectively stop skilling and I went to see what the big deal was and Tigger was dying.  :(
She might not have been as awesome as Hattie, but she was still a good pet.

Tigger also seemed very confused about the situation.

Tigger did eventually go into the sim afterlife though. RIP Tigger Racket. She was one of the only good things Shark brought to the household.

Jamaal decided that right after Tigger died was the best time to age up.
"Woo! Go me! It's my birthday!"

Jamaal aged up without a midlife crisis and looks...exactly the same! He might have a wrinkle or two more, but really, he doesn't look any different to me.

His portrait was done right before he aged up too.

Lethe also had her portrait done but I forgot to show it earlier. Oops.

"Look, Watcher, I'm pregnant!"
Yeah, I already knew that.
"Well, the readers didn't!"
Uh..that's necessarily true.
"What do you mean?"
Anastos made it pretty obvious to them.
"Uncle Anastos stole my thunder? My thunder?"
Well yes-
"-He's dead-"
-I mean eventually, yes-
"-He's going to be dead by my hand-"
-First off, I don't have the mods for that installed and no, you can't murder your uncle.
"What you mean is-"
-Nope, nope. This conversation is over. Murder is not allowed in this challenge.

Lethe finally calmed down because I forced her to watch the kids channel.
"Why are the bunnies dancing, Watcher?"
How am I supposed to know?
"Hmm."

"I have seen the truth, Watcher. The truth!"
Uh...I'm going to go check up on the others now.
"The bunnies must dance. They must!"
You aren't even watching the kids channel anymore!

The gnomes had a baby! This is my first gnome baby in my game ever! He's so adorable.

Anastos finished this neat looking sculpture. I'm pretty sure I put it in the front lawn.

Anastos then decided to take a nap in the rocking chair just like Lolly. Lolly and him are still surprisingly adorable together. I never thought they would actually work out, but it was definitely a nice surprise.

"Uh, Watcher?"
Wait, what? Shark is several days older than you. Several!

"It's alright, Watcher. I'm okay with going."
You haven't had a happy ending though. No! Noooo!
"I did have a happy ending. It just wasn't conventional."

Hestia Timeless wasn't my favorite heiress in this challenge, but she did have her moments. I genuinely liked her and was upset when she died. Her generation had its up and downs, but I had fun with it. 

Her spot in the museum doesn't contain much, but it's there in its little corner. That's what matters and I think it fits her. It's not the focus of the museum, but it is still there and has its impact.

"I can't believe she's gone."
I know. I'm sorry, Lethe.

Lethe did not get much time to mourn because she went straight into labor afterward.

Melinoe Timeless was born first with the clumsy and grumpy traits. Her favorites are white, Chinese music, and pumpkin pie. She is not the heiress.

Electra Timeless was born second who was given her cheesy name because I thought it was something Lethe would name her kid.
Electra wouldn't actually end up being the heiress anyways.
Right?
Right?
Electra Timeless was born with the loves the outdoors and heavy sleeper traits. Her favorites are seafoam, classical music, and dim sum. She's the heiress but her hair isn't purple sadly.  It's blue and black which is neat though.
My next generation heiress' name is Electra. I don't know why I'm surprised.
"Ha! This means I don't have to have any more children!"
You won, Lethe. You won.

That's all for the chapter. I hope the next one will be posted soon as I have some ideas for the future on how to get on a more regular schedule posting wise. Bye guys!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Hello! I wanted to get this chapter up the other day, but life is life. That's my excuse.

Jamaal helps to start this chapter by breaking up with his random love interest.
"Hi there, Jamaal."
"I don't even remember who you are...?"

"Yeah, this isn't going to work out, random lady."
"What? I loved you ! You were my true love."
"Nope, nope. I'm not dealing with this. I already live with crazy. Goodbye."
Good job Jamaal?
"Thanks, I guess."

My game is slowly breaking.
"What happened to my baby, Watcher?"
I don't know.
"Well, fix it."
Twinbrook has sadly become unplayable in my game. Glitches, crashing, and random lag spikes have become the norm. I think it is just because Ace's side of the family got WAY too big and my game isn't't able to process it all.

It was time for the Timeless family to move on but not without a few others.
"Hey, Dione."
"Long time no see, Shark."
"Can I come in?"
"Sure."

Look, everyone! it's a floating cat! It's definitely not just my game breaking.

Dione and her son with Shark, Jamison, moved in with the main Timeless family temporarily so they could all move to a new town together. My game decided to express its distaste in the only way it knows how: by glitching out.
Fun.

"Yeah, I would like a one way trip out of Twinbrook for my family and I. This town has gotten weird."
Agreed.

This is the beginning of Lethe's part of the museum. It's very... blue? I like it though. I was also able to get some meteorite from the meteor that fell in the first chapter of this generation. Heh.

When the Timeless family moved out of Twinbrook, the game returned all the money from their properties and effectively sold them. I have decided that because the Timeless family has to move a lot that I'm going to only do the property score once generation ten hits. The properties won't count until then so I don't have to worry about keeping track of them when the Timeless family moves. Also, since I have the Traveler mod, all the sims that live in Twinbrook are still saved. I will still get notifications about them from time to time and they haven't been erased. However, the main Timeless family now lives in...Sunset Valley! Woo!

Here is a picture of Shark and Dione's son, Jamison.
"Uh... hello? Who are you?"
You won't be here long enough for it to matter.

The Timeless family decided to be... well, the Timeless family.
"Old people making out. Eww."
You'll be an elder before you know it too, Lethe.
Please avoid stepping on the baby, Shark.
"Hmm? Too busy to listen."
 ::)

Dione and Shark decided to make their weird... whatever it is ...an official relationship.

After they did, Dione and Jamison moved out.

They weren't the only ones to move out, however. It was time that Anastos and Lolly moved out too.
"I never thought this day would come to be honest."
Me either.
I had those two move out so I could better focus on generation four. Anastos and Lolly were both at the end of their lifespans but hadn't passed away. I didn't want to just wait for them to die so I had them move out.

Audrina went to get a job at the stadium.

Jamaal, meanwhile, was trying to figure out how the whole parenting thing works.
"This is one of my children, yes?"
Yes.
"What do I do with it...?"
Feed it? Change its diaper? Give it love? I don't know.

Lethe handled it a little better than Jamaal did.
"Who's a good baby? You are, you are!"
She's not a dog. She's a child.
"I know, that's why I said baby."
Sighs.

Shark was being... difficult.
"Come on, dad! I want to use the training dummy!"
"I'm too busy floating in the air, Lethe."
Hmm did I take this picture because I thought it was funny or was it because Shark maxed martial arts? The world may never know. I certainly don't.

"Wow, the sky is beautiful, Watcher."
Audrina don't--

Don't say I didn't warn you.

"What just happened?"
"You and your entire family are weird. My people have been watching you and can't figure out where you guys went wrong."
Great, now the aliens are judging the Timeless family. I can't say I'm surprised.

Blair Wainwright decided to go bug hunting in the Timeless' yard. She just looks so cute in this picture that I had to take it.

Audrina and Lethe worked on their martial arts skills together.

I got this notification and noooo! Nooo! Audrina tried visiting him but he wasn't home.  :(

He died soon after. Anastos Timeless wasn't the happiest spare in the world, but I loved him. He was entertaining and his love life was a disaster. It made for a good story and great gameplay.

That's the end of the chapter. I hope you guys liked it and are having a good day. Thanks for reading! 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
I love the names Melinoe and Electra. Ooo! Sunset Valley. Great place. I see a certain graveyard made the trip too! :D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 4.4 - A Fight to the Death
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2020, 01:45:20 PM »
Hello everyone! Another chapter, another day. Hopefully the next chapter won't come out twenty days later like this one though.

Shark decides to start this chapter by...dying?
"Pfft. I'm not dying. I'm floating. I'm immortal, Watcher. Get your facts right."
Then you are not immortal for long.

"OMG! Is that you, Shark Racket? I'm such a big fan of your work!"
"Oh yes, yes. Who are you again?"
"I'm the Grim Reaper."
"Hmmm...I think I have heard that name before."

"I can't believe, Shark Racket, has heard of me! Anyways...it's your time to go, Shark. We really are going to love having you in the afterlife."
"FINALLY some people who appreciate me. Take me there! Take me there NOW!"
"Definitely, definitely! The only thing I want to warn you about though is this woman named Hera. She says you hurt her daughters-"
"-I don't care who this Hera lady is. I can probably take her anyways."
"She kind of rules the underworld now-  "
"-Yeah, yeah. Let's just go already!"

For all the crap I gave Shark, he carried generation three. Generation three would have been drastically different without him and a lot more boring. I liked having him in my game and will probably have in my future challenges.

While Shark was dying, I forced Lethe and Jamaal to go on a date!
"Wait, my dad died?"
Yep.
"Oh."

"Hey, Jamaal, that cloud kind of looks like a meteor."
"I don't think that's necessarily a good thing."
Aren't you guys supposed to be stargazing?
"Don't tell me what to do."
Sigh.

"Hey Jamaal, let's fight to the death!"
"Uh, I don't think that's a good idea-"
"-WATER BALLOON FIGHT!"

"Fight me, you coward!"
Lethe I don't think that's how flirting works.
"FIGHT ME."

"It's actually strangely attractive? I'll throw water balloons at you I guess."
"GOOD."
You guys are weird.

Did you guys really stay out all night long?
"Yes. Yes, we did."

I don't know how this relationship works but I think it's cute and I'm not going to question it.

Jamaal and Lethe both decided to go steady. That's where their date ended because they had to go back to skilling.

"This isn't as fun as it looks, you know."
I never said that it looked fun.

The girls both aged up! I got to say though...I kind of wish that Melinoe was the heiress. I love her genetics. Electra is pretty too but I just adore Melinoe.

Just look at this child. She has no excuse to be this cute.

It was time for Audrina and Lethe to age up.
"Yay! It's my birthday...OH NO, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY."

"I'M TOO PRETTY FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING."
I didn't think you were vain-
"-I'm not but that still doesn't mean I want to age!"

You don't look bad!
"What's with the new hair?"
I think it looks cute.
"Ugh. Fine."

Lethe, thankfully, handled the transition better.
"I'M GOING TO HAVE WRINKLES!"
Okay, maybe I was lying.

"How bad is it, Watcher? How bad is it?"
Did you even age?
"I look horrible, don't I?"
Lethe got a midlife crisis. Yay. Thankfully, Audrina didn't.

Audrina finished the ice sculpture challenge and will now be able to make the next generation's sculptures.

That's all for this chapter! Now that I'm caught up to the point where I am in game, so I'm going to go play some more. Hopefully, the madness doesn't get to me.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
I love the names Melinoe and Electra. Ooo! Sunset Valley. Great place. I see a certain graveyard made the trip too! :D

Thank you! I wasn't sure how I felt about them, but they are growing on me. Sunset Valley hasn't been bad so far. It's very pretty. Of course! I adore the graveyard you made for me.  ;D

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 4.4 - A Fight to the Death
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2020, 02:51:57 PM »
I love Melione too! She's unlike any other toddler I've seen. And Shark will never be forgotten by us.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 4.5 - MY PRECIOUS
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2020, 07:20:43 PM »
Hi guys! It turns out that I was right in the last chapter that the next chapter wasn't going to come out in twenty days...it was going to come out a lot later.
Whoops.
I blame 2020 because this year has been horrible.
You guys aren't here to hear me rant about 2020 though, you're here for the Sims! Let's get into the chapter then, shall we?

Audrina had the honors of teaching Melinoe how to use the potty because both Lethe and Jamaal rolled a wish for it.
"Yay me."
It's the life of a spare. You either love it or don't.

In other news, Lolly died.  :( She held out longer than Anastos did. I liked her a lot and I'm going to miss seeing updates about her. She and Anastos were adorable together in their really, really weird way.

Dione is also reaching the end of her life. Her son had to move in with the Altos because SP freaked out.
Ah, how I love SP.

Electra is an adorable toddler who has only one goal in life: to try and eat blocks.
Why? I don't know. I think it's just a toddler thing.

It was time for Jamaal's birthday again!
"Wait, what?"
I'm surprised as you are but to be fair, it's been at least two chapters since your last birthday.

See? Was that so bad? You aren't a bad looking elder. I have had elders in my game look much worse.
"Is..is that supposed to make me feel better?"
Yes.
"It didn't work."
Meh. At least I tried.

It was time for the Timeless family to go on vacation yet again as I am addicted to earning points.

Earning points can be boring at times though, so I had Audrina go adventuring.
I know what you're thinking; "Mpart finds earning points BORING?"
I know, I'm as surprised as you are.

Audrina's first opportunity was to go talk to this lady and collect some red beetles. Sounds easy, right?
"FOOL! YOU FOOL!"
"Watcher, I think she's crazy."
Yeah, me too.

"You think this is just an easy opportunity you legacy sims can do, don't you? Well let me tell you, you aren't going to be the first one to go crazy because of it and you won't be the last."
"Sounds fake, but okay. Just give me the opportunity."

Several hours later...

"THAT STUPID WOMAN WAS RIGHT!"
I hate it! I hate this opportunity! If you think I spent several SIM hours trying to have Audrina catch these stupid beetles, you would be wrong. I spent several REAL LIFE hours trying to make these stupid beetles work with me. I googled if I had a bug in my game because they weren't spawning. I searched the forums for help. This opportunity is just a pain in the butt apparently. I HATE IT.

For the sake of my sanity, I had Audrina explore a tomb while I waited for those beetles to spawn.

I honestly don't think World Adventures gets enough credit. I have been playing the sims for years and I am still uncovering new things about it. It just adds to the game so much once you properly explore it.

Lethe decided that during my spiral into madness she was going to complete her lifetime wish.
Go Lethe!
"Really? That's all I get from you?"
Yep. I lack the energy to give you anything more than that.

"Ugh. I'm your heiress you know, not Audrina."
Yeah, yeah. Hey...have you seen any red beetles anywhere?
"UGH."

I let Lethe and Jamaal spend some time together away from skilling because I'm a nice person. Also, they had a lot of wishes to spend time with one another...I want large tombstones y'all.
"You know, people who are nice people don't announce it."
You're right. Time for you two to go back to skilling.
"That's not-"
-skilling time!

Jamaal maxed the bass skill! Look at how happy he is!
"Thanks, Watcher."
He's too wholesome for this challenge, I swear.

LOOK.
LOOK!
FINALLY!
"MY PRECIOUS."

I finished the opportunity! I even had Audrina grab another red beetle for Lethe's museum because finishing this opportunity took FOREVER. I'm never doing it again.
Never.

Lethe made this beautiful painting. I love it.
"Well, I have to do something to get attention around here."

Audrina started her next opportunity which was to beat a bunch of elderly people at martial arts.
Why game, why.

After that, she had to meditate in some garden. I don't remember the details exactly.
"Wow, Watcher. You couldn't have been vaguer, could you?"
I could have said you meditated somewhere. I'm just happy I remembered that it was in a garden.

When she was done, she was given a key and sent on her merry way to a dangerous tomb.
"Yay, me."
Do you want to collect red beetles again?
"Into the tomb, I go! Happily. Did I mention 'happily?'"

Of course, the moment Audrina started properly exploring the tomb she caught on fire.
Like the good Watcher I am, I freaked out until she nearly died.
"I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!"
Rude.

Once she set herself out, she caught on fire. Again.
Is she Dione or something?
Audrina barely made it out of the tomb alive but got some good loot out of it. The family was then whisked home where they can skill even more.

I redid some of the top floor to make room for all the artifacts Audrina found. Some of them will go in Lethe's museum, but for the most part, they will stay out where the family can view them.

Now I leave you all with this picture of Lethe and Melinoe. It's adorable.

Thanks for reading! I'll see you guys next time. Bye.  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 4.4 - A Fight to the Death
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2020, 07:22:56 PM »
I love Melione too! She's unlike any other toddler I've seen. And Shark will never be forgotten by us.

Thank you! I adore her. A lot of toddlers look similar to one another, but she doesn't. I almost wish I could keep her as a toddler forever.
He won't. I know I gave him a lot of crap in this dynasty, but I will definitely go out of my way to have him in another story of mine. He was a great sim and really helped bring my story to life.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 4.5 - MY PRECIOUS
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2020, 08:33:56 PM »
Man imagine a home life so sad that you go live with the ALTOS.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 4.5 - MY PRECIOUS
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2020, 10:20:38 PM »
Man imagine a home life so sad that you go live with the ALTOS.

I know, right? What did Dione DO? I guess we will never know, but I would have loved to been a fly on a wall in that house.