Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98238 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #450 on: September 16, 2012, 07:58:19 PM »
Thank you Smartburn!

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #451 on: September 16, 2012, 10:29:51 PM »
Well, Esther, you could do Agnes' Story again and turn her into a crazy cat lady. ;D Name them after things on the forum, name them after the cat ladies, especially.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #452 on: September 17, 2012, 11:53:20 PM »
Lol I've taken way too much time completing this one, if I did another one it might take double the time haha. I really think I can only handle one at a time, and since this one is almost finished, next one I concentrate on will be my Dynasty.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #453 on: September 18, 2012, 10:06:18 PM »
Ok folks. Got a serious problem. I know for a fact Zalise will grow up, get married, pregnant and move out. I also have the perfect ending statement that Agnes will say. But, beyond that, I've got a serious case of writer's block. So, that being said, I have the perfect way to end this story. I will have a reader's choice ending. The rules are simple.

This contest will be open for a whole week, giving all my devoted and loyal reader's plenty of time to get in on this. I want each and every one of you to tell me the way this story should end. No idea is too small, or to big, if it can be done in-game without mods I'll do it. After the week is up, I will take all the ideas and collaborate them into the perfect ending, chosen by the people I love and respect the most. I can't wait to read all the endings you guys come up with and I also can't wait to play the final game, written in essence by you.

Since it's only a couple hours from midnight where I am, I choose to start on 9/19/2012 and the ending will be Wednesday, 9/26/2012. I hope this will be allowed, as I know Metro comes up with most the challenges on the forum, but this isn't a challenge per se. I remember when I started this, it was because some fans requested another story from me while my last Dynasty was on hiatus until Generations came out. So, in my mind the perfect ending will be from my loyal fans who have stuck with me no matter how long I needed a break. I love you all. 

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #454 on: September 18, 2012, 10:51:04 PM »
Lol I've taken way too much time completing this one, if I did another one it might take double the time haha. I really think I can only handle one at a time, and since this one is almost finished, next one I concentrate on will be my Dynasty.

I think I'll do a cat lady story, then. I'll be with Hetty Lionheart in AP, and I'll have to name all the cats after forum member pets, besides Pam's. ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #455 on: September 18, 2012, 11:25:19 PM »
I think I'll do a cat lady story, then. I'll be with Hetty Lionheart in AP, and I'll have to name all the cats after forum member pets, besides Pam's. ;D
Sounds good to me!  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #456 on: September 19, 2012, 12:06:17 AM »
It's nice to see you back, Esther.

Congrats to Agnes on the book worth over 20,000! I have never played a writer long enough to know that this was even possible.

It's bedtime for me so I don't have any ideas for a story ending, but I will be reading it.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #457 on: September 19, 2012, 03:14:58 AM »
How about Erik and Agnes drink an Age Freeze potion so they can spend eternity together?

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #458 on: September 19, 2012, 10:59:02 PM »
Thanks Lily! I didn't either, she is the very first one to get that much for one! It was a best seller masterpiece. It's all good! I can't wait to read everyone's ending!

Thanks Seabody! Awesome idea!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #459 on: September 26, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »
Hey guys. It's the 26th. But, my mom's best friends dad who was like my grandpa died in a car wreck yesterday. So I won't be playing this until after the funeral and stuff so you all still have time to get your endings in.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #460 on: October 02, 2012, 08:33:11 PM »
Calling hours and funeral is behind me now, but I'm so not in the mood to play Agnes, so you still got time. I'll just say cut off is Friday, the 5th. Hopefully that will give me time to feel better and give you all more time to say how you think this should end.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #461 on: October 02, 2012, 08:47:12 PM »
Explosive divorce with everyone dying alone, except for two potted plants named for cartoon characters. How's that?
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #462 on: October 02, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »
Lol. I'll see if I can work that in, but with them drinking age freeze they won't die without a little help! And 2 potted plants?? Can you have a house with no sims? I'll try my best to do it. Maybe they all die, than get resurrected?

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #463 on: October 02, 2012, 09:11:26 PM »
Explosive Divorce is easy, Fire can kill them,and for the two potted plants, just have Agnes yelling "Goodbye, *Insert names here*", and then the game ends, or just have her continually babble on while facing two potted plants   :P

Edit: It now seems like you misunderstood what I said about the potted plants. I was thinking Agnes divorces Erik and her two remaining friends are the potted plants, then she dies in a fire yelling goodbye  ::)
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Joanne

« Reply #464 on: October 03, 2012, 03:33:49 AM »
How about breaking all those rocks get to be too much for Erik and he decided to return to nerverworld? Agnes reveals a lifelong secret dream to become a witch and after Erik is gone decide to move to Moonlight falls. Agnes will be a awesome witch. Maybe she can persuade Esther to join her and become a witch as well.