Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 97272 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #405 on: June 01, 2011, 02:19:15 PM »
Thank you so much Sophie! Being up there with the Dreamweavers is an amazing honor. I'm glad you're enjoying my stories and the forums!  :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #406 on: June 05, 2011, 06:46:11 PM »
I heard there was a new place to go and check out your relationships. So I went, and found out I've had 14 relationships! I've got the reputation of a Natasha, whatever that means.

Esther got a potions table, and although she got singed, she didn't get it as bad as usual, I think it's cause she was already level 10 Logic, but don't quote me, maybe she's just lucky. And that's not one of her traits!

Esther had to do an opportunity at the Alto's and while she was there, she ran into Pam. She went up and told her I want grandkids.

My masterpiece Erik and I forever was a hit, but nowhere even close to hitting the $20,000 mark.

Erik and I had a little girl named Wildred, and the day after she was born, she received a doll in the mail. I let her play with it for awhile. Man, she loves that doll! She named it Nick.

Robbie, son of Barbie and Beau drowned. Here he is getting revived!

Remember the stairs in the bathroom? Well, I had them upgraded to a spiral staircase. Aren't they awesome?

Esther taught Wildred to drive.

After Wildred learned how to drive a straight line, and aged up, she went to the lab for a potion to make her friend real. Seriously, she has been talking to no one ever since she aged into a child! The potion from the lab costs $4,500 but since Esther learned every potion, she can make it for only $3,375. Here I've been thinking she's crazy, next thing I know I have an extra person in the house named Nick Darling which is what she named her doll. Anyways, here he is, he's actually very handsome!

Evidently she thought so too, cause the next thing I know, she's on her knee asking him to marry her!

She also wanted to throw a bachelorette party. Who am I to deny my baby anything she wants?? So, she used the phone, and she decided to throw it at Central Park. Next time, we'll see if she hires any private dancers! Enjoy for now!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #407 on: June 05, 2011, 06:49:32 PM »
Nice! So no grandnooboo's that are part Simbot yet?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #408 on: June 05, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »
Thanks! No, unfortunately they're not cooperating with me.  :'( I wish I could reach in there and force it somehow lol.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #409 on: June 05, 2011, 09:41:20 PM »
I know exactly how you feel there Esther, I wish I could force some Simbot hybrids too.

Ooo, I'm looking forward to the bachelorette party!

Nick Darling is quite the dashing fellow, I'm glad to see IFs can turn out so well.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #410 on: June 06, 2011, 01:11:26 AM »
Woo! Awesome update! Stupid Simbots. :'( Yay, an imaginary friend, he is quite pretty! Lol, but marry him? Really? ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #411 on: June 06, 2011, 01:17:57 AM »
*Chants* Noo boos. Noo boos. Give Esther some Simbot Nooboos.

I love the update, and say hi to Wildred for me!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #412 on: June 06, 2011, 02:26:46 AM »
Thanks Juxt, Chronic and Seabody! It would be nice to be able to force that. Yes, I was worried about the looks because they look quite weird, so I was pleasantly surprised! Well, if he would have looked the same as he did as a doll, no way, but he didn't so marriage here they come!  ;D Yeah I hope they listen and I will! I'm quite excited for the bachelorette party as well, I've never really thrown a party so it will be interesting!

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #413 on: June 06, 2011, 11:37:10 AM »
We NEED some Simbot-hybrid nooboos! And the bachelorette party should be...interesting... ;D
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #414 on: June 06, 2011, 05:19:30 PM »
Thanks Sophie! Yes we do and yes it will! Since I've got 2 stories going on, what I'm going to do is alternate updates. Since I updated this one most recently, I'm getting ready to play the Halliwell's. This is another reason I chose for her to marry her IF. I can't test it in my Dynasty but I can here!  ;D

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #415 on: June 06, 2011, 08:12:39 PM »
Wow I didn't know you could do that! I'll have to try it out soon

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #416 on: June 06, 2011, 09:20:27 PM »
Aww yay congrats to wildred! Party time!!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #417 on: June 06, 2011, 11:10:28 PM »
Thanks Tommy and Nicky!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #418 on: June 08, 2011, 03:36:55 AM »
Thanks Juxt, Chronic and Seabody! It would be nice to be able to force that. Yes, I was worried about the looks because they look quite weird, so I was pleasantly surprised! Well, if he would have looked the same as he did as a doll, no way, but he didn't so marriage here they come!  ;D Yeah I hope they listen and I will! I'm quite excited for the bachelorette party as well, I've never really thrown a party so it will be interesting!

Yes they look a lot different than their doll form. It's cool that you can pick a gender, and I like the humor that you're going to make them real so everyone will know you're not crazy.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #419 on: June 08, 2011, 08:48:13 PM »
Thanks Carl!