Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98452 times)

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #360 on: May 30, 2011, 12:31:22 PM »
Congratz on bringing Erik back!!!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #361 on: May 30, 2011, 12:58:42 PM »
Thanks Simstar and Tommy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #362 on: May 30, 2011, 02:08:14 PM »
Esther's words:
Ok, before I start let me warn you, this is the very first house I've built from scratch so keep that in mind lol. It's not gorgeous like some of the houses I've seen, but it's also not the worst I've done! I am in fact proud of it even though it looks a little weird lol.

Erik, Esther and I moved away from that house I had been trapped in for so long. We got an empty lot over at 15 SummerHill Court. I asked an inexperienced builder to build me a house. She was very inexperienced, but I'm very happy with what she did! Let's take a look! Here is our living room,

Erik and mine's bedroom,

The kitchen,

The bathroom. Yes there is stairs in our bathroom!

Esther's bedroom,

The dining room,

The painting/computer room,

The outside deck,

The nursery. Why is there a jungle gym inside? Well, that's a mystery but I think it looks good there hehe.

And in the basement, there is a martial art area for Erik to play with while I'm writing or having kids. You may also notice the paintings on the wall? I put all the ones I've had so far so from Adam to Veldmuisie! They go clear around 2 and a half walls!!

Here is the view from the outside of the house!

It may not be perfect, but it's all mine and has none of the awful memories my old house had! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!  ;D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #363 on: May 30, 2011, 02:16:22 PM »
Not bad at all, I especially like Esther's room and the deck, pretty good job all in all!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #364 on: May 30, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »
AWESOME! Believe me, I am loving it! And you have wisely recolored everything to suit each other! Love their bedrooms and dining room. Bravo! *clap* *clap* *clap* ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #365 on: May 30, 2011, 02:36:54 PM »
Wow your house looks great! My houses look horrible when I build them from scratch.  :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #366 on: May 30, 2011, 02:57:57 PM »
Thank you so much Juxt, Chronic and Tommy!! At first I wasn't sure about posting it, but your comments make me feel better about it! Thanks so much!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #367 on: May 30, 2011, 03:06:08 PM »
Wow, why be ashamed of your house, it's great! I always used to get complimented on my houses, what people didn't know was that I got my sister to build them for me :D Now they're just big boxes with loads of empty space ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #368 on: May 30, 2011, 03:48:04 PM »
Thank you Ali! Why be ashamed? Have you seen some of these houses on here?? I could never compare to them! I'm just glad everyone likes it!  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #369 on: May 30, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »
Esther, hon, it is truly perfect. I could never keep myself from buying a lot of unnecessary stuff - you didn't, which means you are a woman of great wisdom and patience. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #370 on: May 30, 2011, 03:59:20 PM »
Oops, sorry if I offended you or anything. God, I'm so stupid sometimes. *facepalm* What I meant to say is, "Don't fret about your house, it's great" yada yada yada. ;D
Sorree! :(

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #371 on: May 30, 2011, 04:05:49 PM »
I decided that along with my new house, I also needed a new look!!

Erik and I were flirting, and we had our first kiss! Well, first since he came back to life!  ;)

I've said these words over a dozen time, yet I've never been on this end of it!! The sweetest words in the universe to me are "Will you marry me Agnes?"

We got married (again) and I did something I had wanted to ever since the first time. I'd like to introduce you all to Agnes Darling!  ;D After we tried for baby, I went in to do laundry, and I can't stop looking at my ring!!

Uma and Gobias had twin girls named Anastasia and Carolina. Veldmuisie and Feisal had triplet girls named Alejandra, Patrice and Gabriela. Anastasia burnt in a fire. Esther went and got her. Now I know this isn't as close as it is normally, but all I can figure is new house! Anyways, here she is getting revived.

I've been married so many times, but they've never lasted. In fact, this is the longest one of my marriages has lasted!! Anyways, I gotta go. I'm trying to get a book worth $20,000!

Esther's words:
Actually, something went wonky in my mouse. I tried and tried to get closer and couldn't. I quit for the day. I know I've been posting alot lately, but that's come to an end! I'm going to do some other stuff and I should hopefully get Generations tomorrow, so I'll be busy for a little bit haha.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #372 on: May 30, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »
Good luck hon! Try restarting PC, see if that fixes the glitch. Awesome update, as always! :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #373 on: May 30, 2011, 04:08:06 PM »
Thanks Chronic! Yea I kept it to a bare minimum!  ;D No Ali, you didn't offend me! You're not stupid! It's ok don't sweat it ok?  ;D Thanks again Chronic!  ;D

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #374 on: May 30, 2011, 04:09:51 PM »
Thank goodness. Wouldn't want you to fall into a spontanious bad day, would we? It would mean a break of AWESOME ESTHER STORIES! Hehe. ;D