Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 288260 times)

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Progressive Resistance Training
« Reply #555 on: March 25, 2013, 05:22:22 PM »
Great update as always. You really give a lot of depth to you're characters. I think Eden is my favourite. Makes me want to play a childish sim again!

I haven't bought a hair style from the store before but it's so pretty 😊

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #556 on: March 25, 2013, 09:27:47 PM »

I can't believe the final generation is almost here! How exciting! The protest was pretty awesome. I love how much Mata and her mom look alike protesting, same color skin, same hair. Aside from their outfits, they could be twins in that picture.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #557 on: March 25, 2013, 09:47:54 PM »
Yippie! The 8th generation is on the way! Sad its ending but happy you've made it so far! Cant wait to see the new nooboo...

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #558 on: March 26, 2013, 07:59:16 AM »
You just have one more immortal to go. I think that Mata Hari is actually pretty when she is smiling or from a distance  ;D The real question is... will gen. 8 like tacos?

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #559 on: March 26, 2013, 03:25:19 PM »
Another great story where I missed so many updates.  :-\
I have to admit that now Mata Hari is my favourite Classic. She isn't the prettiest in looks but for me she is the nicest in her heart.
You managed to show all your Classics as real personalities but Mata approached my heart a little more than her ancestors.
And I love her name, too. It ousted Eureka from the throne.
I don't know if I'm more curious about the final generation's name or looks. Probably it's the name.  ;)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2013, 09:23:34 PM »
So sweet -- can't wait to see Classic #8!
Yippie! The 8th generation is on the way! Sad its ending but happy you've made it so far! Cant wait to see the new nooboo...

Coming right up!   I know, it's hard to believe myself!

Aw, that was really sweet! Bunch of angry strangers, huh?  Not you and your mum, no not at all...
That's so cute, Classic Baby is going to be adorable! So close! Whoo!

Sometimes the spirit just overtakes you, eh?  haha

Great update as always. You really give a lot of depth to you're characters. I think Eden is my favourite. Makes me want to play a childish sim again!

I haven't bought a hair style from the store before but it's so pretty 😊

Thank you!  Eden is actually my first childish Sim ever.  My heart melts a little bit every time I need her and find her playing with a toy or the dollhouse.  Are you wanting Mata's braid or her teen bun? 

I can't believe the final generation is almost here! How exciting! The protest was pretty awesome. I love how much Mata and her mom look alike protesting, same color skin, same hair. Aside from their outfits, they could be twins in that picture.

I had the same thought!  Mata's hair isn't the Ophelia hair, it's not pink enough and doesn't have the black streaks, roots, and tips, and her face is certainly very different from Allegra's, but in that photo, they look like the same person!

You just have one more immortal to go. I think that Mata Hari is actually pretty when she is smiling or from a distance  ;D The real question is... will gen. 8 like tacos?

Pretty sure everyone likes tacos, cowgirl!  Aw, my brother said something like that to me once when we were younger.  "You look so much better from far away."  I've obviously never recovered.

Another great story where I missed so many updates.  :-\
I have to admit that now Mata Hari is my favourite Classic. She isn't the prettiest in looks but for me she is the nicest in her heart.
You managed to show all your Classics as real personalities but Mata approached my heart a little more than her ancestors.
And I love her name, too. It ousted Eureka from the throne.
I don't know if I'm more curious about the final generation's name or looks. Probably it's the name.  ;)

Well, on the plus side, it can be sorta gratifying to read a bunch of updates at once, no?  That's so nice that Mata's your favorite.  I was afraid the last 2 would feel rushed and we wouldn't get quite as attached to them, but I really love her too.  Eureka is actually still my favorite though ;)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Lullaby
« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »
It is really hard to reconcile all I know about my daughter with this fat, lazy woman who has appeared suddenly in our home with the onset of pregnancy!

Okay, maybe that's mean.  I mean, I got pretty fat when pregnant too.  But let's examine how she looked before.

None of us have ever had the muscle tone Mata Hari has.  None of us.  At first, she tried to keep up her fitness routine through the pregnancy, making an effort to do cardio across from the stereos and tvs in the house.

But as she got bigger and more lethargic, she threw in the towel on that.  It's actually kinda nice to sit across from her and talk instead of chasing her around to get in a single thought.

As for me, I've been trying my best to ignore the fact that I'm going to be an old fart so soon I can feel it creaking in my bones.

The grannies, at least, worry silently and enjoy the dulcet tunes.

I actually decided to go ahead and indulge my bookworm side while I wait for that final day of work, but avoiding "the old lady talk" with the grannies has been an exercise in strategy.

Mata knows I'm in there and will occasionally shout interesting passages that she finds in her pregnancy books to me through the door.

Eden, on the other end of the tower, knows I'm in there too, but she's kept mum ever since I bribed her with a spanking new plush Peter Rabbit, which she promptly renamed Edna.

Percy has been staying with us frequently through Mata Hari's pregnancy, but upon being struck by lightening the other night and hearing the death music start, he's taken his leave of us for a while.

Fortunately Death had arrived for some random zombie in the yard and not for the father of my grandchild.

Granny used her relationship transmorgify...thing from her blog to make us all friends with Death so he'd stop being so snippy with us for being immortals.  This created a weird scene in which he rushed to Mata, and apologized for falling asleep at the wheel and giving her baby the wrong favorite color.

"It's pink," he said breathlessly.  "not black.  Black is me.  I'm going to get fired."

Then he gave us his input on names.  We're really wanting to get it right with the 8th.  Something ... celebrational, but also relevant to her supermax.  Something bright but also beautiful.  Sort of like my Mata Hari.

And then it came to me.  I flew out of bed and called, "Mata!  I've got it!  The Name!" and then boom.  The worst.

This is going to be bad, isn't it? 

Yep.  Mata flew in and started laughing at me so hard she went into labor.

Why you gotta laugh at an old woman?  While she writhed and carried on, I decided to pick out new clothes and fix my god-awful hair.

Check me out.  Every day:

Formal:

Sleep:

Swim:

Outerwear:

Awesome, right?  Still as bright as the day Grandma Eunice built my nursery.  Oh, but back to Mata.

After a few hours of this, finally her body began to sparkle and into her arms appeared the most beautiful grandchild known to man, beast, or forum member.

Mata Hari held her back, looking deep into her little wrinkly face.  "Oh, Mama," she breathed to me.  "Wow."

And so it was as I entered the winter of my life, we welcomed into our home our final immortal member.  It's so wonderful to meet you, Champagne Classic.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Lullaby
« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2013, 10:27:17 PM »
That is actually sort of fitting for a name, but it's not really a girl's name all the same...meh, whatever^^
Allegra is just one of the sims that seems like they shouldn't ever become an elder, she's just too vibrant.
Congratulations on the eighth Classic being born^^

~Anna

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2013, 10:31:56 PM »
That is actually sort of fitting for a name, but it's not really a girl's name all the same...meh, whatever^^
Allegra is just one of the sims that seems like they shouldn't ever become an elder, she's just too vibrant.
Congratulations on the eighth Classic being born^^

~Anna

I was between Champagne and Clarette.  Clarette is both a wine and a name, but Champagne is so appropriate for the end of the dynasty that I couldn't resist.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2013, 10:33:59 PM »
Yay, the eighth generation is here! (Plus 10,000+ exclamation points . . .)

Welcome, baby Champagne! What an fitting name!

Allegra seems like she really belongs in Aurora Skies, for some reason--maybe because she has the hair, and it seems like her wardrobe is colorful and festive without being too "city"!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #565 on: March 27, 2013, 11:26:04 PM »
When I read The Name...I had a tiny gasp, and then sighed. So perfect. It was like a commercial I just saw where a woman kept her eyes open for 23 hours and closed them when she ate some chocolate. So perfect. I love it. And as for its not being a girl's name, I have met girls named Champagne. So worry not on that count.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #566 on: March 27, 2013, 11:27:00 PM »
Gorgeous name.  I wish you all the best on finishing!

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #567 on: March 28, 2013, 03:35:13 AM »
Yey update and even better, Eden's there (I've started a new family since - hello childish trait!)

Welcome to little Champange; I bet she's gonna be a cutie.

Almost finished though *sadface*

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #568 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:01 AM »
That's true, reading lots of updates at one time is a great thing. ^^
Well, seems like we have a little Nectar Maker growing up?? Champagne is really a lovely name, let's hope she is as zippy as her namesake. But do I really have to wonder?  ;)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #569 on: March 28, 2013, 08:46:04 AM »
Welcome baby Champagne! That picture is adorable. I know all burritos look the same, but just that expression . . .

I can't believe it's almost over. Just this one last Gen . . .
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

anything