Author Topic: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Orange Skies  (Read 419195 times)

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 18, 2/13
« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2013, 09:18:43 PM »
Lolita is REALLY pretty! ;D Congats on being able to snag her!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2013, 09:24:04 PM »
Oooh, I wasn't familiar with this particular ghost, but she looks quite pretty when you bring her back to life.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2013, 09:31:28 PM »
....Holy Shizznit! Nicky's almost an exact copy!  :o

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2013, 09:33:03 PM »
....and as far as your glitch goes: there's no requirement for the challenge that they get married, if they can "try for baby" but not "propose marriage". It'll be sad to not have wedding pictures for the story, but they can "get married off camera"...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2013, 09:43:22 PM »
Somehow I didn't think you'd be using ghosts until I thought of the possibility at the last minute. And then my guess was Jennie Clavell.

Lolita's fine too.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2013, 10:03:52 PM »
It's time for an old favorite: My Backstory with Lolita Goth

As a wee little lass, I often watched my older sister playing the Sims 3. Her favorite family of all time was the Goths, and she somehow managed to get Lolita Goth to join the household without knowing anything about the game. Lolita was my very favorite sim, and I would often break into my sister's account in order to play this household with Lolita. In the end, I accidentally deleted the file and ran away before my sister could kill me. Thank you. I will now be taking questions and/or comments.

Lolita is REALLY pretty! ;D Congats on being able to snag her!

Indeed, she is gorgeous! I think she is perfect for Nick, so it is fantastic-o to be able to get her in the household.

Oooh, I wasn't familiar with this particular ghost, but she looks quite pretty when you bring her back to life.

She's one of the lesser-known ghosts, since she doesn't belong in the public cemetery, so no one really knew what she looked like! Until now . . . and she is a very pretty sim, not to mention having natural freckles!

....Holy Shizznit! Nicky's almost an exact copy!  :o

Not sure what Shizznit is . . . and it really scares me, too! I think it has something to do with being a sculptor . . . and having almost exactly the same traits . . .

....and as far as your glitch goes: there's no requirement for the challenge that they get married, if they can "try for baby" but not "propose marriage". It'll be sad to not have wedding pictures for the story, but they can "get married off camera"...

Thankfully, I did get them married (with a few nice pictures in the bargain) but now I'm not entirely sure Lolita can get pregnant because of a little research I did . . . let's all hope I just didn't hear chimes!

Somehow I didn't think you'd be using ghosts until I thought of the possibility at the last minute. And then my guess was Jennie Clavell.

Lolita's fine too.

Jennie is very pretty, but I really prefer Lolita. One word: Freckles! Second word: PerfectforNick! Third word: Goodgenes!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2013, 10:42:54 PM »

As a wee little lass, I often watched my older sister playing the Sims 3. Her favorite family of all time was the Goths, and she somehow managed to get Lolita Goth to join the household without knowing anything about the game. Lolita was my very favorite sim, and I would often break into my sister's account in order
Not sure what Shizznit is . . . and it really scares me, too! I think it has something to do with being a sculptor . . . and having almost exactly the same traits . . .

Thankfully, I did get them married (with a few nice pictures in the bargain) but now I'm not entirely sure Lolita can get pregnant because of a little research I did . . . let's all hope I just didn't hear chimes!

...And looking like an almost copy of Jason......Shizznit is like Shibbit, a word with some new letters added inbetween the third and fourth letters lol

...Why wouldn't she be able to get pregnant? D=
And next time you play, wait for a full sim day to see if she twirls.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2013, 11:30:35 PM »
...And looking like an almost copy of Jason......Shizznit is like Shibbit, a word with some new letters added inbetween the third and fourth letters lol

...Why wouldn't she be able to get pregnant? D=
And next time you play, wait for a full sim day to see if she twirls.

Now I just need to find out with Shibbit is!

I know, I've missed the chimes a million times because I wasn't paying attention, but when I was researching Lolita I found something about how she couldn't get married or pregnant that's got me all frazzled  :-\. I have every reason to believe that she is going to be doing the twirl very soon! I've never seen a Lolita offspring before, so I'm super excited! Eeeep . . . emotional rollercoaster.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2013, 01:12:33 AM »
At least I had the ghost part right. :) In retrospect I realize you would have had to resurrect Opal a heck of a lot earlier to get her to be spouse material.

(Though that does give me ideas...)

So sad to see Agnes, Zelda, and Thornton go. Poor Serena. :(

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2013, 01:33:19 AM »
At least I had the ghost part right. :) In retrospect I realize you would have had to resurrect Opal a heck of a lot earlier to get her to be spouse material.

(Though that does give me ideas...)

So sad to see Agnes, Zelda, and Thornton go. Poor Serena. :(

I did consider Opal, but in the practice "what do ghosts really look like?" I had in Sunset Valley, she has a very large nose. She's still very pretty, and definitely nowhere near Arlo Bunch, but I was worried that the nose would be passed down!

They died at the ages of 92, 93, and 91--Zelda, Agnes, and Thornton. I was really hoping they'd live longer, but I guess that's reserved for Christopher Steel and other male spouses who have outlived their usefulness!

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #160 on: February 14, 2013, 11:43:03 PM »
Chapter 19 - L + N 4Ever
(Narrated by the Watcher):

Lolita turned out to be a real beauty. I kept her headband, but colored it her favorite color--yellow! Now she and Nicholas will be matching . . . teeheehee.

Unlike most townies, she has this gorgeous golden-brown hair, as opposed to the usual greeny-brown, and I am so hopeful the nooboo will inherit her color! Her gray eyes remind me immensely of Thornton's, and have fantastic shape, and--eep--freckles! It's too bad they aren't hereditary, but they certainly add to her characteristic appearance.

In summary, she has no bad facial features, fantastic hair, and all-around good genes to pass down. Total score! (Is it just me, or does she really look like Emma Hatch?)

As for the wardrobe, I recolored a a little dress from Showtime I have been in love with forever, and finally had an excuse to use the cat earrings! I didn't realize until later that she and Nicholas have matching sleepwear . . . a good omen!

Back to the regularly scheduled program.

I was just turning from the dishwasher when I practically slammed into a--someone. I was just opening my mouth to tell her to watch where she was going when I realized that a) she was a her and b) she was a very pretty her.

"Oh, you must be the very handsome son!" She said happily. Not exactly a standard introduction, but I was okay with being called the very handsome son. "I'm Lolita, Lolita Goth. How do you do?"

"I . . . do do . . . doodoo? Wait a minute--I'm Nicholas, but most people call me Nick. Are you related to the Goths, up at the big mansion? I hear Gunther just died--too bad, since Cornelia's a fairy now." At her blank gaze, I elaborated, "Gunther Goth. And his wife, Cornelia."

"Wife? But . . . we're married! Ah, well, I suppose death does get in the way of such things."

At this point, I was a little confuzzled, but why ruin the moment? "So, does this mean that you're single?"

Mom entered presently and kept an eye on us under the disguise of cooking.

"Nicholas, I don't suppose you've met Lolita? I just invited her to move in until she gets back on her feet, since she was just resurrected and all. Why don't you two keep on talking, don't mind me!"

I whispered, "You know she's just pretending to cook, right? To eavesdrop on us?"

"Eavesdrop on us doing what?"

"Well, I had a few ideas . . ."

After we kissed, Mom told me that it was past my bedtime. Lolita followed me up to my room and settled into bed next to me without hesitating, making us sleeping beside each other seem completely natural. Normal. Meant to be.

At any rate, I know I dreamed of only one thing that night.

In the morning, I asked her to . . . go out on a date. With me. I then explained exactly what a date is, since she didn't recognize the term. After I had defined the term, she went along with me but said that I really should talk to her father first.

We walked down to the little hidden beach down the hill, and quickly fell into each other's arms.

Naturally, Arlo and the Bunches showed up to kill the mood. However, not even the nose could ruin our romantic moment!

After that, our pictures were taken facing the water. Please enjoy.

I asked her to be my girlfriend in a quavery, nervous little voice that cracked on a few syllables, but she stopped me mid-sentence with a kiss.

I had planned to propose at that beach, but . . . I just didn't feel like the option was available, y'know? Instead, I settled for a few kisses . . . or many, many, manymanymany kisses . . .

Upon arriving back at home several hours later, we took some time in the photobooth to commemorate our relationship. The picture on the bottom left is my favorite.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Elysi Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 19, 2/14
« Reply #161 on: February 15, 2013, 02:08:47 AM »
Aww! So cute, I love it! That bottom-left picture is so adorable, and so telling. I think it's rare that a picture taken randomly so thoroughly encapsulates a person or a relationship.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #162 on: February 15, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
Aww! So cute, I love it! That bottom-left picture is so adorable, and so telling. I think it's rare that a picture taken randomly so thoroughly encapsulates a person or a relationship.

I really think that picture is the cutest thing ever. It really does show how much they love each other, and how . . . cute they are! I can't explain it, but there's something about their relationship that really does feel cute and magical and fairy-tale ish.

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:03 PM »
Well, there is something magical about marrying an ex-ghost, just by the nature of it.

What a cute couple. <3

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: February 15, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »
Well, there is something magical about marrying an ex-ghost, just by the nature of it.

What a cute couple. <3

True, true. I find them quite adorable, and now wonder how they would look in puppy and/or kitten form.

I especially love the fact that they both love yellow. Matchy-matchy-matchy!

Anything interesting on that wall?

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

anything