Author Topic: Where did your profile name come from?  (Read 196812 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Where did your profile name come from?
« Reply #300 on: September 14, 2011, 12:08:52 PM »
My profile name came from a loooong time ago when I used to use AIM all the time. I wanted the name bluemoons4ever but it was taken, so I came up with MoonsAreBlue! Heehee, I'm silly.

Leto85

« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2011, 04:21:28 PM »
My profile name came from a loooong time ago when I used to use AIM all the time. I wanted the name bluemoons4ever but it was taken, so I came up with MoonsAreBlue! Heehee, I'm silly.

Haha, that's a big coincidence. The change of a nickname like that already taken is pretty smal. :O

But it is difficult sometimes. The nicknames Pam, Carl, Metropolis Man, Schipperke, Esther1981, simstar3 and RubyLovesSims where already taken. So the only choice I had left was Leto85. :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #302 on: September 14, 2011, 04:25:40 PM »
Haha!
I was actually pretty surprised Sophie98 was free. I thought there would be another 13 year old on here with my name. If it had been taken, I'd probably have bad to come up with something random like OverTheRainbow. Just off the top of my head.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

imaGleek

« Reply #303 on: September 14, 2011, 05:10:48 PM »
I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet, anyways I'm not that creative and I was watching Glee when I was makeing my account so I thought of imaGleek as in "I'm a Gleek."

Leto85

« Reply #304 on: September 14, 2011, 05:13:47 PM »
I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet, anyways I'm not that creative and I was watching Glee when I was makeing my account so I thought of imaGleek as in "I'm a Gleek."

Gleek is a program? I didn't know.

And.. wheren't you the member which had a green goblin like sim in the signature and avatar? I've always thought because of that you where a guy, around my age. How wrong I was! :D

imaGleek

« Reply #305 on: September 14, 2011, 05:15:43 PM »
Gleek is a program? I didn't know.

And.. wheren't you the member which had a green goblin like sim in the signature and avatar?

You it's a TV show about a high school glee club.

No the signature I have now is the only one I've ever had, you might be thinking about someone else.

Sportsfan

« Reply #306 on: September 14, 2011, 07:06:59 PM »
Woah! Really?! This is incredible news that will benefit mankind!
But it is difficult sometimes. The nicknames Pam, Carl, Metropolis Man, Schipperke, Esther1981, simstar3 and RubyLovesSims where already taken. So the only choice I had left was Leto85. :(
Good story Leto. You should have just joined earlier.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #307 on: September 14, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »
I can't tell whether you're being serious or not. :-\

And.. wheren't you the member which had a green goblin like sim in the signature and avatar? I've always thought because of that you where a guy, around my age. How wrong I was! :D
That's Gheez. She is a girl, though.

[Edited for proper spelling of the word 'though'. Using text-speak is against the forum rules. -Lilygirl]
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #308 on: September 15, 2011, 01:39:52 AM »
Simstar, he's kidding.

Glee is a TV show. Gleek are the people obsessed with it. So imaGleek and I are Gleeks. Like Glee-geeks.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Leto85

« Reply #309 on: September 15, 2011, 03:41:46 AM »
I can't tell whether you're being serious or not. :-\

That's because you're pretty credent, which for Good Sence Of Humor guys like me is gold! :D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #310 on: September 15, 2011, 04:16:20 AM »
Haha, that's a big coincidence. The change of a nickname like that already taken is pretty smal. :O

Haha so sorry I "stole" your nickname Leto.  :D And Simstar, 90% of the time, he's joking. I can't say all the time because in the more serious topics he doesn't. I don't think anyways lol.

Offline Bmwsauber

• Nooboo
« Reply #311 on: September 17, 2011, 04:08:55 AM »
I got my nickname from the former FIA F1 team: BMWSauber F1 team. I always loved racing and Futbol and having their name is just a tribute to their legacy that they created in the great sport. Though, I should change my name to RedBull racing since they are the only ones winning :P

Offline ClumsyMum

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #312 on: September 17, 2011, 07:26:30 AM »
My profile name is pretty simple, I'm a mum and I'm clumsy, very clumsy actually, I'm always knocking stuff over and nearly knocking people out (did that the other day, luckily the guy had a good sense of humor)!

amillionbooks

« Reply #313 on: September 22, 2011, 08:17:23 PM »
My username story is pretty simple. I was bored one day and tried to count all the books in the house, but after an hour of intensive counting I gave up. Then I thought, what if there are a million? (I was never very good at math:) )And my frequently-used username, amillionbooks was born.

Sportsfan

« Reply #314 on: September 22, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »
My username story is pretty simple. I was bored one day and tried to count all the books in the house, but after an hour of intensive counting I gave up. Then I thought, what if there are a million? (I was never very good at math:) )And my frequently-used username, amillionbooks was born.
An hour?! That's a lot of books!

anything