Author Topic: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty  (Read 326114 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty
« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2013, 12:29:09 PM »
Can an heir become a witch?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #301 on: September 30, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »
Why couldn't they? Life state-changing elixirs aren't banned in the rules and witches are allowed. If there's something I'm missing, let me know.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #302 on: September 30, 2013, 12:43:17 PM »
Why couldn't they? Life state-changing elixirs aren't banned in the rules and witches are allowed. If there's something I'm missing, let me know.

Rules say life state changing elixirs may be used on non-heirs, so I wasn't sure if that implied they are banned for heirs.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #303 on: September 30, 2013, 12:55:14 PM »
Can an heir become a witch?

Yes

Correct.  Life state changing elixirs is not banned for this dynasty, and witches are allowed.

Rules say life state changing elixirs may be used on non-heirs, so I wasn't sure if that implied they are banned for heirs.

Not banned, you can use elixirs but need to follow the rules for the heir, meaning no fairies, no werewolves, no vampires, no simbots.  Witch is ok.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #304 on: October 02, 2013, 02:17:10 PM »
I was just wondering about the Family Collection. I'm planning to do fish as one of my 4 but do the fish all need to be different or could I have 4 deathfish?
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #305 on: October 02, 2013, 02:48:41 PM »
I was just wondering about the Family Collection. I'm planning to do fish as one of my 4 but do the fish all need to be different or could I have 4 deathfish?

You can have all 4 deathfish.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #306 on: October 02, 2013, 02:51:50 PM »
When I move to Town #2, can I move into a giant unfurnished house with all that leftover money from Town #1 before setting my funds back to $4k?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #307 on: October 02, 2013, 02:53:12 PM »
When I move to Town #2, can I move into a giant unfurnished house with all that leftover money from Town #1 before setting my funds back to $4k?

Yes, you can pick as big a house as you can afford, make sure it is unfurnished, then set your funds to 4k.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #308 on: October 02, 2013, 02:55:07 PM »
Do I need to remove the plumbing a la the household skills challenge or do I keep whatever comes in the unfurnished version of the house?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #309 on: October 02, 2013, 03:00:38 PM »
Do I need to remove the plumbing a la the household skills challenge or do I keep whatever comes in the unfurnished version of the house?

Can keep everything that comes in the unfurnished version of the house.  So yes, don't have to sell your toilet.  ;)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #310 on: October 02, 2013, 03:34:27 PM »
Sorry to spam!  Can we buy empty lots to convert into shops and/or resorts or are we limited to existing properties and buildings?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #311 on: October 02, 2013, 03:40:39 PM »
Sorry to spam!  Can we buy empty lots to convert into shops and/or resorts or are we limited to existing properties and buildings?

No its ok, you are keeping me occupied, that's a good thing. 
For resorts, yes you can buy empty lot and convert to resort.  Remember you have to full owned and upgrade it to 5 stars for the moving requirement.
As for shops, what shops do you have in mind?

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #312 on: October 02, 2013, 03:41:12 PM »
No its ok, you are keeping me occupied, that's a good thing. 
For resorts, yes you can buy empty lot and convert to resort.  Remember you have to full owned and upgrade it to 5 stars for the moving requirement.
As for shops, what shops do you have in mind?

Savvy seller content shops from Midnight Hollow

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2013, 03:45:39 PM »
Savvy seller content shops from Midnight Hollow

That you will have to wait sorry.   The team is currently doing some testing before we can approve this.

I myself don't have midnight hollow, can't test it.  Anybody here have any input for the savvy seller collection?  Does it affect any dynasty gameplay you can see?  I know from watching commercials that you can open / setup stores to sell basically any items.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #314 on: October 03, 2013, 07:39:48 AM »
Do the anniversary plaques that you get from work count as career rewards?

anything