Author Topic: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty  (Read 326759 times)

Offline maisie

• Occult
Re: The Sims 3 4x4 Dynasty
« Reply #255 on: September 20, 2013, 01:53:12 PM »
I maybe have a problem: I placed a jelly bean bush in my dynasty's house since I find it decorative and it can cause some funny situations . One of my sims instantly got the wish to eat 10 of these beans. I thought why not, it was neither a founder nor a heir, the chance of dying is only 1% and there are many funny and positive moodlets to gain. Sadly, the second bean set my sim on fire. That wouldn't be a problem if the father hadn't blocked the bathroom. My sim wasted too much time complaining and finally died before reaching the second bathroom.
So, my question is: Did I fail my dynasty since I directed my sim to do the action that resulted in it's death? But I didn't intend these sim to day, to the contrary: It was one of my favorites and it was the sim's own wish.  :'(

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2013, 02:07:32 PM »
I think you're fine, but lets double check with Ratchie, Blackrosea, and Metro.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #257 on: September 20, 2013, 03:02:39 PM »
@maise — I think we can give you a free pass this time.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #258 on: September 20, 2013, 03:07:41 PM »
Wait...what? Velena Targaryen is dead?  :'(

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #259 on: September 20, 2013, 03:08:54 PM »
So good to hear that, thank you!!  ;D
It would have been so hard to start all over again.
I will instantly sell that Jelly Bean Bush, it has caused too much trouble for this dynasty.

Wait...what? Velena Targaryen is dead?  :'(

No, she's a founder and thankfully wasn't attracted to that beans. It was one of her children.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #260 on: September 20, 2013, 03:17:58 PM »
Every time I use that jelly bean bush my Sims die after eating the first bean. No kidding ten times in a row..cannot win the lottery but this I can do  ::)

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #261 on: September 20, 2013, 03:29:37 PM »
Every time I use that jelly bean bush my Sims die after eating the first bean. No kidding ten times in a row..cannot win the lottery but this I can do  ::)

Rachel

I suddenly got the urge to play the unlucky sim from my immortal dynasty.  He loved those jellybeans...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2013, 08:02:43 PM »
Ok, new one. Cause I don't think I recall seeing this.

Who qualifies to be in the family graveyard that goes sightseeing? Founders and heirs...do spouses count? Spares? In-laws?

(My personal feelings would be founders, heirs and spouses, and spares, since they would all be part of/contribute to the Founding Founders' bloodlines, but no in-laws.)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2013, 08:11:57 PM »
Who qualifies to be in the family graveyard that goes sightseeing? Founders and heirs...do spouses count? Spares? In-laws?

(My personal feelings would be founders, heirs and spouses, and spares, since they would all be part of/contribute to the Founding Founders' bloodlines, but no in-laws.)

There is no specifications on who qualifies, as long as they are part of your family and have tombstones, I say it counts as your family graveyard. 

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #264 on: September 20, 2013, 11:31:44 PM »
There is no specifications on who qualifies, as long as they are part of your family and have tombstones, I say it counts as your family graveyard.  Just make sure your 4 large tombstones for the moving requirements are from founders & heirs only, and those have to stay.  The rest of the family graveyard can travel to the next world.

I thought that the Family Collection was the only thing you had to leave behind?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2013, 11:36:23 PM »
I thought that the Family Collection was the only thing you had to leave behind?

Yes you're right, sorry brain fart  ;D 

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2013, 11:54:09 PM »
You scared me for a moment, since I moved all the tombstones.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #267 on: September 21, 2013, 12:03:58 AM »
Ya sorry, my own dynasty I left the tombstones, that's why I made the mistake.  I'll be more careful next time, don't want to give anybody heart attack.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #268 on: September 21, 2013, 11:21:51 AM »
I thought I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread, but now I can't find it.  I'm assuming that pets fall under the Non-heirs category in regards to life extension...meaning that it's ok to extend the life of your pets?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #269 on: September 21, 2013, 11:29:47 AM »
I thought I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread, but now I can't find it.  I'm assuming that pets fall under the Non-heirs category in regards to life extension...meaning that it's ok to extend the life of your pets?

Yes.  Pets fall under the non-heirs/founders category, so it will be ok to extend the life of your pets.