Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 763777 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2011, 12:21:28 PM »
Joria, I'm going to give that Chinese Garden a go now. ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #466 on: July 02, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »
@ samoht:  WHOO HOO!  The last thing my remake of BP needed was a Chinese garden!  Yay!

Ooooooh.  TWINBROOK!  I'm up for that one for sure!  I had begun it once upon a time but due to many pc problems wound up losing all I had done.  I'd been waiting for an excuse to start over, so count me in!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #467 on: July 02, 2011, 03:32:26 PM »
I'm not entirely sure about the Garden, It's really small, is it mainly the theme you were after or something in particular?

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #468 on: July 02, 2011, 03:50:35 PM »
Zapkid: WOW!  So far I love all your houses.  Time to do some downloading!

So here's a challenge/request for you.  Please build me a house for my dynasty.  Leave room for a large garden.  I have it all so feel free to splurge.  Really, I pretty much have everything from the store and all the EPs/SPs.  Cost doesn't matter since they have more money than Croesus.  I tend to like either pastels or red/black/white combos.  Dislike bright colors, (except for red), not fond of browns and greens, (except for olive green shades and pastels), prefer things to be light filled and uplifting in mood, or peaceful in mood.  Style doesn't matter.  I like them all.  My dynasty resides in Riverview.  I was remodeling their home but just not happy with it so can bull doze and add yours.

I'm done! It was relatively fast, and I hope you find it to your liking!
Without further ado........ photos!  :)

You're welcome.  :) Download it here:

http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/houses-and-lots/luxury-legacy-home/

Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #469 on: July 02, 2011, 06:31:15 PM »
Joria - How is this for that Chinese Garden? I don't know what to include in it so it's mainly for Relaxation but I forgot a Stereo and it has the MA Stuff.

Overhead:

If you wanted to add anything there should be room. There are Four Trees, Pomegranets, Pomelos, Cherries and Plums, I forgot which Trees came from where so I put all the WA ones in. They are at Very Nice or Good Quality Plants, I would have got higher but I got tired of waiting with Max. I hope the fact that they have not fruited yet won't stop them from Fruiting? They had about a Day Left till Fruiting I think.

This Garden Contains a Free Ivy called Ivy Tower from the Sims 3 Store! - http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21368

I also tried my hand at a Little 10x10 Effort, I forgot the Price however. It's done but not uploaded. I'll link to the Showboat Thread when the Pics are done.

Pics of my 10x10 so far! - http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/building-and-construction/the-official-buildingremodeling-showboat-thread/msg115894/#new

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #470 on: July 02, 2011, 08:01:56 PM »
Joria - How is this for that Chinese Garden? I don't know what to include in it so it's mainly for Relaxation but I forgot a Stereo and it has the MA Stuff.

I like it.  :) I need to think of trying to build some community lots...

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Choccolatee

« Reply #471 on: July 03, 2011, 06:58:37 AM »

Requesting builds of houses to fit on tiny lots.  All styles welcome.  Use whatever EP/SP you like, although some should be vanilla.  Prices should range from very cheap to the sky's the limit.  Lot sizes from 10x10 to 15x20.  Nothing larger.

Hi Joria!
I've just finished my starter home, and it fits directly in your description of what you want. It's a 10x10 lot, cheap, and mostly vanilla.
It's in the Swap Shop, here. It's called Petit(e) Maison.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #472 on: July 03, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »
For Legacy11 -

I finished your house request and posted it in the Swap Shop.  It came in at exactly $80k furnished and includes all the things you asked for.  I'm afraid I had to change the back deck up to allow for all the skill items.  I moved the table that you like into the dining room, but couldn't manage the chairs within budget.  I hope you like it!

From the Front:

From the Back:

Ground Floor:

Second Floor:

Legacy11

« Reply #473 on: July 03, 2011, 01:40:13 PM »
Thank you, Katluvr!

My request can be taken down.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #474 on: July 03, 2011, 03:56:40 PM »
I'm not entirely sure about the Garden, It's really small, is it mainly the theme you were after or something in particular?

Mostly just wanted to be able to go to a Chinese garden without having to go to China.  Just a bit of added attraction to BP.

If you wanted to add anything there should be room. There are Four Trees, Pomegranets, Pomelos, Cherries and Plums, I forgot which Trees came from where so I put all the WA ones in. They are at Very Nice or Good Quality Plants, I would have got higher but I got tired of waiting with Max. I hope the fact that they have not fruited yet won't stop them from Fruiting? They had about a Day Left till Fruiting I think.

This Garden Contains a Free Ivy called Ivy Tower from the Sims 3 Store! - http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21368

I also tried my hand at a Little 10x10 Effort, I forgot the Price however. It's done but not uploaded. I'll link to the Showboat Thread when the Pics are done.

Pics of my 10x10 so far! - http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/building-and-construction/the-official-buildingremodeling-showboat-thread/msg115894/#new

The garden is just fine and very lovely.  Just what I wanted samoht!  Thanks so much for doing it for me.  I'm going to have to update my BP for everybody!  So this one can come down.  Can hardly wait to see the 10x10!  Price doesn't matter.  I'll have them at all prices since I use so many of them.

So the Chinese Garden request can come down as well as the request for the Dynasty house!  Thank you.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #475 on: July 03, 2011, 04:07:51 PM »
@ Joria, Did you see my Link to the Pics of the 10x10? They are here if you didn't see it. Also Choccolatee has done a Mini House, I don't know if you saw that or not? -

Hi Joria!
I've just finished my starter home, and it fits directly in your description of what you want. It's a 10x10 lot, cheap, and mostly vanilla.
It's in the Swap Shop, here. It's called Petit(e) Maison.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #476 on: July 03, 2011, 04:08:15 PM »
OMG!  I cannot believe I did not thank Zapkid and Chocolatee for their wonderful builds!  Chalk it up to having just woken up and old age.  lol  Anyway, many, many thanks for you both.  I've downloaded both of them.  My dynasty house request can come down but please keep the request for small lot houses up as it will take many of them in different styles to fit my needs for my remodels.

Oh, one more request.  BP needs a fuel station.  Lot size no bigger than 15x20.  It should also have a small convenience store.  Other small lot Community lots would be great too.  Laundromat?  

@Katluvr:  Sorry.  Didn't comment on your house.  I particularly like the long porch out front.  I miss those.  Nice place to sit and watch the neighbors go by.  Really fine house Kat.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #477 on: July 03, 2011, 04:12:04 PM »
Joria, I'll do the Laundromat if it can be modern. It'll be really quick if it's small. Look out for pics in future  :).

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #478 on: July 03, 2011, 04:19:28 PM »
Joria, I'll do the Laundromat if it can be modern. It'll be really quick if it's small. Look out for pics in future  :).

You are one of the fastest builders around.  It takes me days sometimes to complete a build.  Of course it can be modern.

----------
My No Buy Story

Natsuko

« Reply #479 on: July 03, 2011, 04:22:08 PM »
Wow Zapkid! May I persuade you to build a home for my request ;) This is just amazing, your taking requests as they come and go. Way to go!