Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764146 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #480 on: July 03, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »

Looks like I did it again. Here we go, the Laundromat. It's 10 x 15 with a modern style. There are chairs everywhere to socialize while waiting for the loads to finish. What's next? You guessed it..... pictures!

Download here: http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/houses-and-lots/bridgeport-laundromat/

You're welcome, Joria. Less then an hour, must be a record  :D

Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Natsuko

« Reply #481 on: July 03, 2011, 04:57:21 PM »
Wowza.

That is all I can say. Nice laundromat! *wishing I had ambitions again*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #482 on: July 03, 2011, 05:04:12 PM »
Wowzers! That was so fast. Gimme, gimme that download link, gimme!

No, really, this is super awesome. Now we'll (my legacy family and me subsequently) actually have fun when waiting for the laundry. Cool. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #483 on: July 03, 2011, 05:06:03 PM »
Wowzers! That was so fast. Gimme, gimme that download link, gimme!

No, really, this is super awesome. Now we'll (my legacy family and me subsequently) actually have fun when waiting for the laundry. Cool. :)

Don't worry, link is there now. Hope you enjoy =)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #484 on: July 03, 2011, 05:09:38 PM »
Wow Zapkid! May I persuade you to build a home for my request ;) This is just amazing, your taking requests as they come and go. Way to go!
I dunno, I'm more of a modern guy. Are you 100% sure you don't need any modern homes? I finished the laundromat quickly, I want more modern homes/lots to do. *Bites fingers in agitation*

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #485 on: July 03, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
I dunno, I'm more of a modern guy. Are you 100% sure you don't need any modern homes? I finished the laundromat quickly, I want more modern homes/lots to do. *Bites fingers in agitation*

I've always wanted to see something like this: a modern Hangout. Like, you know Twinbrook's Red Rendezvous? I'd love a modern version of it. The main colors used can be black and white, with their shades, maybe light blue or gray there somewhere too. If you have Late Night, please also Mixology equipment aka an LN bar. So that it can be an exclusive lounge and hangout at the same time. I have all the EPs/SPs, and please do not use any store content. Thanks. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #486 on: July 03, 2011, 05:46:34 PM »
I've always wanted to see something like this: a modern Hangout. Like, you know Twinbrook's Red Rendezvous? I'd love a modern version of it. The main colors used can be black and white, with their shades, maybe light blue or gray there somewhere too. If you have Late Night, please also Mixology equipment aka an LN bar. So that it can be an exclusive lounge and hangout at the same time. I have all the EPs/SPs, and please do not use any store content. Thanks. :)

I'd love to. Just give me a small breather from the mass amount of homes I've made in the last week.... *sigh*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #487 on: July 03, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »

Erm.. *pleading eyes* My request is for a modern home..

Although I understand that it's quite a huge request. Me and my details. ::)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #488 on: July 03, 2011, 06:43:43 PM »
Erm.. *pleading eyes* My request is for a modern home..

Although I understand that it's quite a huge request. Me and my details. ::)

Sure, if you'll give me specifics, I'd love to. (Lot Size, Bedroom numbers and types (Teen Adult etc)Room specifics, etc.)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #489 on: July 03, 2011, 06:48:55 PM »
Sure, if you'll give me specifics, I'd love to. (Lot Size, Bedroom numbers and types (Teen Adult etc)Room specifics, etc.)

Thank you. Oh erm, my request is up on the little table on the first page. All the details are there but I'll go recheck to see if I forgot anything. :)

EDIT: Rechecked and there is nothing missing. :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #490 on: July 03, 2011, 07:00:29 PM »
Thank you. Oh erm, my request is up on the little table on the first page. All the details are there but I'll go recheck to see if I forgot anything. :)

EDIT: Rechecked and there is nothing missing. :)

That's a large request! 8 br with on-suite bath, specific styles, skill room.... I'm not sure if I could, that is a large home! I have a home that might interest you if you are willing to redecorate and reform. Check out my Modern Legacy home, it could be suited to your needs if you just changed up the furnishings. You can find my legacy home on the swap shop(modern legacy). Sorry that I can't build a fresh one, but I am quite stacked up at the moment. I hope you understand...  :(

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #491 on: July 03, 2011, 07:02:08 PM »
That's a large request! 8 br with on-suite bath, specific styles, skill room.... I'm not sure if I could, that is a large home! I have a home that might interest you if you are willing to redecorate and reform. Check out my Modern Legacy home, it could be suited to your needs if you just changed up the furnishings. You can find my legacy home on the swap shop(modern legacy). Sorry that I can't build a fresh one, but I am quite stacked up at the moment. I hope you understand...  :(

Oh that's fine! :) I understand. What EPs does the Modern Legacy home need?

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #492 on: July 03, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »
Oh that's fine! :) I understand. What EPs does the Modern Legacy home need?

I think it requires most of the expansion and stuff packs... along with heaps of store content... it's not a vanilla Sims 3 home, that's for sure... sorry, the original client said I could do whatever, so I sorta went crazy.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #493 on: July 03, 2011, 07:29:50 PM »
Well this is the first time I request here. Don't know if it is right, and if it is too much, then sorry. Just tell me, I understand. I wish for 2 mansion, both have 2 floors the only difference is that one is modern and the other classical (normal):
Details:
first floor: with kitchen/dining and living area and a kitchen plus reading room, a study (as many items as possible, reading room, bathroom,
second floor with 2 master bedrooms, the master suites have a balcony if possible and private bathrooms which include a powder room, also a couple of kids rooms (one nursery and one child) +  teen room and guest room, and a bathroom with the laundry, and a trophy room (big with a lot of walls to put paintings and skill certificates)
a big back yard with a pond, pool (not too big), dining area, and big garden, and playing ground as for skill items only a skulpting station and easel
a small basment put inventing station and that chemistry lab table and place to put some stuff there (for ex time machine)
garage: 4 ~ 6 spots
Extra Details:
  • I have all EP's but only high end loft stuff as SP, feel free to use any store items just tell me which ^_^ I know with those details I can do it myself but I couldn't find a way to put all those rooms together. If you just give me a design tip I'll do the classical one myself and save you the trouble (I would still need Modern one as I have no experience for those)
  • for colors choose what you want but please not a Black and White theme, not too many chairs and couches please
  • Lot size 60x60 (I think it is obvious with all the things I want (^_^) )
  • Lot size 60x60 (I think it is obvious with all the things I want (^_^) )
  • take ALL the time you need, just tell me if you accept the request or not, I still didn't receive all the EP's it should some time around next week so take it easy.

NOTE: sorry for any typos the SpellCheck button isn't working for me  :-\
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #494 on: July 03, 2011, 09:37:43 PM »
well this first time I request here don't know if it is righ, and it is too much, then sorry just tell me I understand. I wish for 2 mansion,both have 2 floors the only difference is that one is modern and the other classical(normal) :
Details:
first floor: with kitchen/dining and living area and a kitchen plus reading room,a study(as many items as possible ,reading room ,bathroom ,
second floor with 2 master bedrooms ,the master suites have a balcony if possible and privat bathrooms wich include a powder room , also a couple of kids rooms (one nersery and one child) +  teen room and guest room, and a bathroom with the lundery , and a trophy room (big with a lot of walls to put paintings and skill certificats)
a big back yard with a pond, pool(not too big) , dining area, and big garden, and playing ground as for skill items only a skulpting station and easel
a small basment put inventing station  and that chemistry lab table and place to put some stuff there  (for ex time machine)
garage: 4 ~ 6 spots
Extra Details:
  • I have all EP's but only hight end loft stuff as SP, fell free to use any store items just tell me wich ^_^ I know with those details I can do it myselfe but I couldn't find a way to put all those rooms together if you just give me a designe tip I'll do the classical one myself and save you the trouble (I would still need Modern one as I have no experiance for those)
  • for colors choose what you want but please not a Black and White theme, not too many chairs and couches please
  • Lot size 60x60 (  I think it is obvious with all the things I want (^_^) )
  • Lot size 60x60 (  I think it is obvious with all the things I want (^_^) )
  • take ALL the time you need just tell me if you accept the request or not, I still didn't recive all the EP's it should some time around next week so take It easy

NOTE: sorry for any typos the SpellCheck button isn't working for me  :-\

My Modern Legacy home would cover most of this, you could just some of the bedrooms, the bathrooms, outside, and study a bit to fulfill your needs. You can find my legacy home in the swap shop, and pics on page 24 of this thread.

anything