Author Topic: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 707420 times)

Offline CaptainDrakken

• Nooboo
Re: The Sims 4 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #2760 on: December 15, 2020, 12:37:46 AM »
Thanks for the clarification

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #2761 on: January 18, 2021, 07:27:45 PM »
Max three Adult skills (photography and dancing do not qualify). These do not need to be unique.

Is it just these 5-level skills that don't count, or is it all 5-level skills that don't qualify?
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2762 on: January 18, 2021, 08:05:09 PM »
Max three Adult skills (photography and dancing do not qualify). These do not need to be unique.

Is it just these 5-level skills that don't count, or is it all 5-level skills that don't qualify?

I think it's all 5-level skills.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2763 on: January 18, 2021, 08:09:46 PM »

Yes, it all 5-levels skills that doesn't count. I will go and fix that now. How did I miss this?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2764 on: January 18, 2021, 08:29:11 PM »

Yes, it all 5-levels skills that doesn't count. I will go and fix that now. How did I miss this?

Because no one has asked about it. It's okay -- we all have lives.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2765 on: January 18, 2021, 08:40:08 PM »
Update:

Bowling, Dancing, Pet Training, Photography, and Selvadoradian Culture, are all 5-level skills, they are not qualified skills. All qualified skills are listed in the spreadsheet on the "Lists" tab.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2766 on: January 18, 2021, 08:45:34 PM »

Because no one has asked about it. It's okay -- we all have lives.

There I fixed that. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teresa

• Immortal
  • Teresa
    • Love My Sims
« Reply #2767 on: January 19, 2021, 11:30:08 AM »
Thanks!
2024 Tournament: Join the Fun!
My Tournament Updates: Coming 2024
Love My Sims: Completing challenges and legacies since May 7, 2007

Offline taiga_ameca

• Nooboo
« Reply #2768 on: February 01, 2021, 04:55:22 AM »
Hello, I want to attempt a challenge but I'm a bit confused about this section:
No more than 1 holiday per week, 8 scheduled holidays per year, pop-ups allowed.

What counts as a year? I always thought a year was the four weeks the default seasons would make, so I thought that would be 4 holidays max. But now, I'm not sure.

Also, can the newer rewards like the mermadic kelp, curse cleansing potion, etc be used for the "unique rewards" goal? They aren't in the spread sheet so wondering in case I accidentally make myself fail the challenge.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2769 on: February 01, 2021, 08:41:11 AM »
Hello, I want to attempt a challenge but I'm a bit confused about this section:
No more than 1 holiday per week, 8 scheduled holidays per year, pop-ups allowed.

What counts as a year? I always thought a year was the four weeks the default seasons would make, so I thought that would be 4 holidays max. But now, I'm not sure.

Also, can the newer rewards like the mermadic kelp, curse cleansing potion, etc be used for the "unique rewards" goal? They aren't in the spread sheet so wondering in case I accidentally make myself fail the challenge.

You can expand each season to 4 weeks if you want. So you could do 1-week seasons and have 1 holiday per week, 2-week seasons and have 1 per week or every other week, or 4-week seasons and have 1 every 2 weeks.

The newer rewards can count as "unique rewards." It takes a while to update the spreadsheet.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2770 on: February 01, 2021, 09:01:38 AM »
@MarianT thank you for hoping on. I over slept. I will check the spreadsheet for all reward store usable purchasable items and get them added.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2771 on: February 02, 2021, 10:41:48 AM »
Spreadsheet Updates

New Additions: 02/02/2021

Reward Store Additions:

The following have been added to the list. But remember as with the December Updates, Quirk Removal Potion: Limited to one-time use only per sim, some potions need to be used with care because once used as a unique reward for an Heir/Immortal, no other Heir/Immortal can use it.

-Brave
 -Lifestyle-Go-Poof
 -Mermadic Kelp
 -Paranormal Investigator License
 -Quirk-B-Gone
 -Sacred Candles

Offline taiga_ameca

• Nooboo
« Reply #2772 on: February 07, 2021, 05:47:26 AM »
So... my attempts have been going a bit strangely. First two attempts failed a week in due to me misreading and misremembering the rules. Oops, but that's fine.

Third attempt... well Vlad decided to come to my house to give me his whole "Hi, you look tasty" spiel... and did not want to leave. Like... he was just having the time of his life being mean to my sims and drinking at the bar outside. And not even five seconds after I asked myself if he had a sun resistance trait well... I now have a vampire ghost haunting my Dynasty Lot  :-\

That's an... interesting start.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #2773 on: February 07, 2021, 12:34:35 PM »
So... my attempts have been going a bit strangely. First two attempts failed a week in due to me misreading and misremembering the rules. Oops, but that's fine.

Third attempt... well Vlad decided to come to my house to give me his whole "Hi, you look tasty" spiel... and did not want to leave. Like... he was just having the time of his life being mean to my sims and drinking at the bar outside. And not even five seconds after I asked myself if he had a sun resistance trait well... I now have a vampire ghost haunting my Dynasty Lot  :-\

That's an... interesting start.

Hi, taiga_ameca, don't forget that you can click on your front door and disallow Vampires. This will keep them from coming around. As for Vlads ghost, when he returns to his urn, you can either put the urn in the family inventory in buy/build or release him to the neither world. That way he will not haunt your lot. Or you can put his urn in your personal inventory and take him to Forgotten Hollow and place his Urn somewhere there and let him haunt there. It's up to you. Good luck, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Shannon

Offline Meg

• Townie
« Reply #2774 on: February 16, 2021, 08:30:52 AM »
I’m on my third gen and up until now my kids haven’t been able to go to school on holidays. It’s not announced that it’s time for school and when I go onto the school section and click ‘go to school’ nothing happens. However on harvestfest my family all went to a community lot and suddenly my teenager was able to go to school, even though I’d tried to send her earlier in the day from home and nothing happened. Does this mean I’ve failed for not sending her to school on holidays before now?

anything