Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1249345 times)

Offline Nova

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4935 on: April 21, 2015, 11:28:34 PM »
Oh, I wish I had have found this before I started posting - I was looking for a thread just like this! Hello Carl's Sims Forum! My name is Alicia and I am 24, from Australia. I have played The Sims since it's first iteration in 2000 and have followed it along through the years. To date, I have played The Sims 1 through 4, including most expansion packs, Medieval, and the newest SimCity. The franchise is very closely tied to my development as a gamer and it is in my most loved games of all time.

My current Sims 4 self is Creative, a Perfectionist, and a Geek, with a Lifetime Aspiration to be a Bestselling Author. And I think that about sums up my Real-Life self, as well. I have joined this forum to involve myself in an active part of the Simming community, to share my own enthusiasm with like-minded people, and to hopefully expand my experience of the game to other playstyles.

Offline Squid_ink

• Nooboo
« Reply #4936 on: May 03, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »
Hi!
Squid here. Hello! I love this site so much and thought that it was time to join! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

hazysmith

« Reply #4937 on: May 04, 2015, 05:32:40 AM »
Hello fellow simmers. I've been playing the sims 3 since 2011 but have recently bought the sims 4 and I love it. This site and forum has always been a great help to me, so I thought its time to join up!

Offline katalina549

• Nooboo
« Reply #4938 on: May 14, 2015, 04:21:56 PM »
Salutations! I am introducing myself in an attempt to reach the five-post minimum for profile editing. Also hello and all that. Carl's Guide has been making my Sims 3 experience better for a long time, and I joined the forum yesterday because I think I accidentally stumbled upon a solution to a common problem and wanted to share. :)

Offline sundaysimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #4939 on: May 14, 2015, 05:33:10 PM »
Hi everyone!

My name is Hannah and I've been playing the Sims since the original game came out. Until last year, I played mostly Sims 2 and then switched to Sims 3 completely. I haven't tried Sims 4 yet. (I'll probably do so once they announce there's going to be a Sims 5, haha! I like to stick to a game for a long time!)

I've been looking up things on the guide ever since I started playing Sims 3 and it's really added a lot of depth to the gameplay for me. I've also really enjoyed reading other players' Sims stories and as soon as I am done with my current legacy I think I might try a dynasty and maybe even share it on a blog.

Thank you so much for creating the guide as well as this forum! I'm so glad to have found such a nice Sims community!

Greetings from Berlin,

Hannah

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4940 on: May 14, 2015, 05:36:26 PM »
Hi Hannah, welcome to the forum! :)

Offline sundaysimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #4941 on: May 14, 2015, 08:42:39 PM »
Thanks, Metro!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nancy01905

• Somewhere in Space
  • Townie
  • Sims, and Doctor Who rocks!!!!
    • Creations Haven
« Reply #4942 on: May 24, 2015, 12:28:45 PM »
Hi, I am Nancy01905

I love to write sim stories, non sim stories plus making sims videos as well.

Offline stellybelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4943 on: June 05, 2015, 02:33:17 PM »
Hi, I am Stella and I am 10. On this forum my mum ratchie is a moderator.Also I have some experience at playing the Sims 3 and 4.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4944 on: June 05, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »
Welcome daughter. You finally convinced me to let you get an account on here.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4945 on: June 05, 2015, 03:55:05 PM »
Welcome, Stella! It'll be fun reading your stories (and your mum's, too).
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline kylen

• Nooboo
« Reply #4946 on: June 14, 2015, 06:54:46 AM »
Hello, my name is Kyle. I used to be around on this forum but that was a pretty long time ago now. I've come back because I picked up a copy of Sims 4 the other day on a whim, breaking my vow of not buying it. I actually rather like it and I switch between playing it and going back to my beloved Sims 3. I'm 15 and from the UK. I'm glad to be back here!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #4947 on: June 14, 2015, 08:01:57 AM »
Welcome back, Kyle!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Dellena

« Reply #4948 on: June 14, 2015, 08:25:59 PM »
Welcome back, Kylen.  Sims 4 is great! :)

Offline Wild Child

• Nooboo
« Reply #4949 on: June 20, 2015, 02:23:54 AM »
Hello again, everyone. I was formerly known around here as the sweetest pea. After a long break, my sister and I have picked Sims 3 back up and we are going to start playing again (and maybe Sims 4 too), so I figured I would come back around. :) I hope everyone has been well in my absence and I'm looking forward to coming back to the community.

anything