Author Topic: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 6.11, Part 2 - They Had Other Plans  (Read 53482 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.4 - Birthday Galore
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2019, 03:34:46 PM »
I cannot BELIEVE the Rackets are still around. Congrats on snagging one! Shark's a cutie. Shame the girls didn't get more of his genes : ( At least they have those cute chubby cheeks!

Twinbrook really is gorgeous in the fall, wow. I should try playing there more often XD

I was surprised too! I was keeping an eye on them since Ace's family lived in their house, and both Lolly and Shark were still kicking! I knew that Shark HAD to be the father of the heiress/heir of generation four. It is a shame.  :( I really wanted more of the Racket genes, but all in all, they are both adorable.

I know, right? I wasn't really expecting it to be honest! It was a nice surprise.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2019, 04:16:06 PM »
Such beautiful girls! :D Timeless always make beautiful babies.

:O Shark dares hit SPYDON?! Them bees put him in his place!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2019, 08:42:02 PM »
Those miner holes are a lot of fun! You might even unlock the caveman/cavelady outfits too.

Eh I wish I could be surprised about Shark being a meanie weenie towards Spydon. For some reason I think there's EA programming to make him a flawed individual (but ultimately good don't get me wrong)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2019, 09:58:26 PM »
This is such a fun family! Each generation manages to be its own unique brand of chaos

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »
Such beautiful girls! :D Timeless always make beautiful babies.:O

Shark dares hit SPYDON?! Them bees put him in his place!

Thank you! It's Arie and Spydon's genetics, I tell you!
I can't believe Shark did it either. I saw the action and went "oh nooooo."

Those miner holes are a lot of fun! You might even unlock the caveman/cavelady outfits too.

Eh I wish I could be surprised about Shark being a meanie weenie towards Spydon. For some reason I think there's EA programming to make him a flawed individual (but ultimately good don't get me wrong)

Man, I wish! I would love to have those outfits. I have no doubt in my mind at least one member of the Timeless family would wear them. XD
For all the crap I give Shark, I really do like him. A lot of sims created by EA feel hollow to me, but Shark isn't one of them. He has character and I'll definitely use him in a challenge again.

This is such a fun family! Each generation manages to be its own unique brand of chaos

Thank you!  ;D My sims and I try to keep things interesting.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.5 - Off-Limits
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2020, 09:11:41 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm not dead! As I mentioned in my Four Immortal Sister's Challenge, some stuff happened in my life that took priority over simming. I should hopefully be posting regularly again, but who knows? Life is crazy.

It was time the Timeless family went on another vacation and earned me some more sweet, sweet points. They are behind this generation.
"Wasn't the whole point of our generation to be 'more relaxed?'"
Well yes...but I still love me some points.
"At least I'm not on fire right now."
Yeah! See, you're already looking on the bright side.

Dione, Shark, and Hestia headed to China and Anastos stayed home since there wasn't anything for him to do in China. The house is beautiful in the snow but...why do I have winter enabled in China? If I had to take a guess, it's something to do with the rules or me being too lazy to change it. More likely the latter than the former.

The Timeless family got right to work skilling. Dione worked on stocking up on friendship potions for future generations to come.

Hestia worked on her sculpting skill.

Shark worked on his martial arts skill.
"It's because I'm so awesome."
No, it's because I made you.

I don't tend to take my eyes off of what my sims are doing, but when I do, interesting things happen.
"Hey! Shark is actually attractive!"
"I know."
He's also off-limits.

"Of course he is. I know that. I'm just going to give him a friendly hug because he's my sister's whatever-he-is."

"It's okay to flirt with him though, right?"
No!
"You know, I did always find you more attractive than Hestia."

Dione decided to reply to his comment by throwing a snowball at him. I think things are going to be just fine.

Dione left Shark to his skilling for the night and tried out the time machine she had built. She rolled a few wishes for it and while she didn't unlock any outfits or discover anything useful, it did keep her busy as she was done with making potions.

Of course, things couldn't just remain peaceful as both Shark and Dione kept rolling wishes for one another. It was time to see where this disaster train was leading.
"A present? For me?"
"Yep! It's the moodlet manager that the Watcher will make you give me back in five minutes."
"This is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me!"
"I know."
"We really shouldn't be doing this."
"Why does it matter? I'm with your sister and five other people. If she hasn't noticed by this point, she's an idiot."
WOW.

"Alright, valid point."

Dione then decided to challenge Shark to a snowball fight. I'm guessing that's just how she expresses her affections? This whole situation is messed up.

Shark didn't seem to care.

Meanwhile, poor Hestia was actually being PRODUCTIVE and GOOD as she maxed out two different skills.

"I have this odd urge to chase Shark and Dione while wielding this chainsaw. I wonder why."

Shark, likely sensing Hestia's mood, decided to romantically stargaze with her in the snow.

As he literally did the same thing with Dione five minutes later, I'm pretty sure it didn't help much.

Awkward encounters became normal over the next few days as Shark would walk into a room to flirt with Dione and then cancel the action automatically when he saw Hestia. I have never seen anything like it before.

"So, would you two like to tell me why you both are avoiding me like the plague?"
"The Watcher has us skilling."
"She always does. What's going on?"
"I'm not sure. Ask the Watcher."
Shark, I hate you.

"I would just like you to know, Dione, that if Shark is making you uncomfortable then I have no problem having the Watcher lock him in a room with skill objects for the rest of his life."
"Awww?"
For some reason, Shark is in the background clapping. Maybe he actually thinks this situation is going to last.
Ha.

Well, I have officially reached the picture limit. Bye guys!

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.5 - Off-Limits
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2020, 02:49:03 PM »
Oh, Shark... Oh, Dione...
XD
Is it weird that I kinda ship Shark with both Hestia and Dione?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.5 - Off-Limits
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2020, 04:21:17 PM »
Oh, Shark... Oh, Dione...
XD
Is it weird that I kinda ship Shark with both Hestia and Dione?

I won't lie and say that even though it's super messed up, a part of me wants Shark to end up with Dione. This whole generation has just been weird. XD

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.6 - Everyone Is a Cheater
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2020, 09:50:38 PM »
Hi guys! I must just be struggling to post this generation. I'm not sure when I'll be able to next post, but here's to it not being two months from now!

The Timeless family arrived home from their vacation and Hestia bought another property for points.
"Why did you feel that you needed to include this?"
I have no idea.

Tigger got some much-needed love.
"Who's a pretty kitty? You are, yes, you are!"

Tigger knows it too.

Anastos called Emerald and invited her to the fall festival to break up with her. It was time that he did as he now has a kid with Lolly.
Uh...Anastos?
"Give me a second, Watcher. Emerald and I are having an apple bobbing contest."
Okay.

"So Emerald, this has been nice and all but you're married and I'm in a complicated relationship filled with self-denial. I think we should end things and just be friends."

"Friends? Just friends? How could you say that Anastos! You're breaking my heart!"
"I haven't talked to you in years!"
"I thought you were the one!"
"Well, I'm clearly not because we haven't talked in years."
The outing ended after that and Anastos went home.

"I can't seez you!"
"It's cause I'm hidings!"
"Oh!"
I love these two so much.

Shark is surprisingly adorable with Lethe.
"Of course I am. My daughter is better than Lolly's kid."
Why couldn't you have just let it remain a sweet moment?
"Oh shut up, Watcher."

Hestia beelined for Shark once she realized he was home and the inevitable happened:
"Look, Shark, I know you're cheating on me with my sister. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Congratulations on finally figuring it out?"
"I can't believe you!"
"Really? You can't believe me? That's a little naive of you, Hestia."
Ouch.

"I can't believe that you have done this to me too, Dione!"
"Ah, what? Did I set you on fire accidentally?"
"No, you were with Shark!"
"Ah. Oh. That. That's...that's kind of old news, sis. I thought you already knew about it."

"Are you kidding me? Did you ever think about how I would feel?"
"Well, he's been with a bunch of other women-"

-that was when Hestia slapped her. I'm not sure when this short dynasty turned into a cheesy soap opera, but I'm blaming Shark.

Hestia also declared Dione her nemesis and since I didn't want a bunch of fights going on, I kicked her out.
I also may have had Hestia start off the mean interactions, but I thought it was fitting, you know? Plus, it makes for good gameplay.
Lolly showed up at the same time Dione left which is ironic. Heh.

"What's going on?"
"Shark cheated on my sister Hestia with my other sister."
"That doesn't surprise me at all. He was always an a-"
-FAMILY-FRIENDLY FORUM.

I turned around to take care of Hestia and Shark and force them to go back to skilling and I got this notification?
What???

"I can't believe you! You have been cheating on me this entire time, Lolly!"
"You're not serious, right?"
I think he's serious.

"I hope you are joking. You had other romantic interests too."
"How dare you accuse me of cheating on you!"
What??

I was just going to leave Lolly and Anastos' relationship on that note and have him move on, but he kept trying to flirt with her and rolling wishes to be friends with her again. I just gave in and let him throw a friendship potion at her because let's face it: this whole generation is weird.

"Hey Lolly, do you want to move in with me?"
"Sure."
I think the moment I try to understand this insanity is when I fully lose my mind.

I then had Lolly quit her dead-end job as a criminal to focus on her lifetime wish which is to become a culinary librarian.
"Here goes nothing."

Hestia managed to sneak away from skilling to...spend time with her daughter?
What? Is this Hestia?
"Hahaha, Watcher. She just wouldn't stop screaming and I couldn't focus."

"She is kind of cute though."
Aww.

"Guess who lives here now, Shark."
"Let me guess; not you."
"You guessed wrong."
"Hestia would never allow that."
"It's good to see you're still an idiot."
"How's your husband doing, Lolly?"
It's good to see there is no love lost between these two.

Shark had a wish to go on a date with Dione and decided to woohoo with her.
There were chimes.
*Slams head repeatedly against table*

That's the end of the chapter, everyone! Hopefully, the next generation will be a lot less weird, but we aren't done with this one yet. Bye!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - 3.7 - Poor Unfortunate Souls
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2020, 12:30:29 PM »
Welcome back, guys! I can't believe I'm getting this chapter up a day after the last one was posted. You guys are probably as surprised as I am.

As seems to be the theme of starting these chapters, Hestia is buying another piece of property. Again.
"Come on, Hestia! Don't we have enough property already?"
"This wasn't my idea and you know it, Anastos."

Lolly starts working on her leveling up her cooking skill. She needs to get to level nine for her lifetime wish.

Since Hestia has maxed out a lot more skills than most of my sims do because of her genius trait, I decided to have her start working on her charisma skill.
"Why are you throwing a potion at me?"
"It's so we can become friends, Lolly."
"You're strange."
"Welcome to the Timeless family."

Since Dione is no longer around to teach Lethe her toddler skills and Hestia has wishes for it, she has to teach Lethe how to walk.
"This isn't so bad. I guess."
Hestia is making small steps towards liking her daughter but still steps nevertheless.

It was time for Lethe to age up though!

Lethe aged up with the disciplined trait to add to heavy sleeper and genius. Not bad.

Audrina aged up too with her traits now being disciplined, light sleeper, and athletic. I get a feeling she will have an athletic-related lifetime wish in the future.

Hestia helped Lethe with her logic skill. I made her do it.
"Mom, I can't do this."
"Sure you can. You're smart, Lethe."
"Thanks, mom."

Lethe and Audrina had their first day of school and it went interestingly.
"I don't trust that bus driver, Lethe."
"Yeah, he's really suspicious. Let's stick your mom on him."
"No, my mom will probably just woohoo with him."
Audrina!
"What? It's true."

While Lethe was at school, Hestia continued to work on her charisma skill.
Random woman: Screams
"It's just a potion! Why does everyone have that reaction?"
I'm as baffled as you are, Hestia.  ::)

Hestia went home and decided it was time that she cut ties with Shark romantically.
"Look, Shark, you cheated on me and I think we both know I'm not exactly the forgiving time. I still want you to have a part in Lethe's life and for the Watcher not to lock you in a skilling room until you die, so let's just try to end things on a good note, okay?" 
"I can't believe you are doing this to me!"
"Grow up, Shark! I'm not staying with a man that doesn't love me!"
"Fine! Your loss, my gain."

On a brighter note, look who aged up! Tigger is now an elder.

Lolly completed her lifetime wish and gained a whole lot of lifetime happiness points in the process.

I used her points to clean up her reputation so she would no longer have the dirtbag reputation.

Of course, it was time for Lolly and Anastos to become romantic interests again.

This time though, Lolly and Anastos went steady which I didn't get a picture of.

As expected, Anastos also proposed.
"Lolly Racket, will you marry me?"

"Well yes, I moved in with you for a reason."
Aww?

Hey Audrina, your parents are getting married.
"Cool. I'm sure it will last."
Ouch.

Anastos also aged up with Lolly cheering him on.
"I'm not ready to become an elder."
No one is ready to become an elder.

Well, he's not necessarily a bad looking elder.
"That's just a nice way of saying I look like crap."
Not really.

We aren't done with the birthdays this chapter though as Lethe is aging up again!
"Already? I've only been a child for like, five pictures!"
True, but this is how it works in a short dynasty.

Lethe aged up with the coward trait and she's absolutely gorgeous. She reminds me of Ursula for some reason and I remember playing "Poor Unfortunate Souls" on repeat after I exited the game.

Audrina also aged up and is stunning. She gained the dog person trait and reminds me a little bit of a mean cheerleader.

That's it for the chapter guys! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Stay safe and healthy!

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.7 - Poor Unfortunate Souls
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2020, 06:06:56 PM »
Both Lethe and Audrina are gorgeous, like the rest of their family! But now I've had Poor Unfortunate Souls running through my head since I read this chapter! But there are worse songs to have stuck in your head. Scary thing is, I was looking up lyrics for a song to quote it in one of my Sims 3 stories, and as I'm typing them into the chapter, the very same song starts blasting from the TV! Pretty freaky, especially since it was a very old song!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.7 - Poor Unfortunate Souls
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2020, 03:09:26 PM »
Both Lethe and Audrina are gorgeous, like the rest of their family! But now I've had Poor Unfortunate Souls running through my head since I read this chapter! But there are worse songs to have stuck in your head. Scary thing is, I was looking up lyrics for a song to quote it in one of my Sims 3 stories, and as I'm typing them into the chapter, the very same song starts blasting from the TV! Pretty freaky, especially since it was a very old song!

Thank you!  ;D That's insane! I'm not even sure why it popped into my head either. I'm not the biggest Disney fan but I have been playing it off and on for several weeks because of Lethe. It's odd.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.8 - Back to China
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2020, 04:33:11 PM »
Hi guys! Things have gone interestingly in my life because of the Coronavirus outbreak and I'll be playing a lot more sims!
All I will be doing is playing sims.
On that note, let's start the chapter!

It was time for the Timeless family to go to China...again!
"What? Weren't we just here?"
Well yes, but this helps me to get more points.
"Isn't this going to just break your game, Watcher?"
Hey! Don't break the fourth wall, Anastos! Let's ignore the little fact these vacations put a lot of stress on my game. Shhhhh.

Audrina and Lethe had to do something very important to them before they both got to skilling:
"Lethe will you, like, be my BFF?"
"I thought I was your BFF already."
"No, like, my BFF."
"Omg your BFF?"
"Yes!"
"Of course!"
Well, at least this conversation only hurt my brain a little writing.

Anastos and Lolly ran off and finally got married.
"Lolly, I knew I loved you the moment you said our date sucked and I tried to make you jealous by flirting with Emerald Greenwood."
"I know."

"I love you because you're attractive I guess."
"That's the nicest thing you have ever said to me."

"I won't repeat it again either."

Congratulations, you two! May you continue being weird for the few days you have left together.
"Wow, Watcher, way to ruin the mood."
You're welcome!

"Why do I have to keep playing Chess?"
You need to max your logic skill.
"Why?"
You're the next heiress and I need my points.
"Fine."

Audrina works on her sculpting skill since she will be doing generation five's sculptures.
"Yay me."

Anastos joins his daughter to help cheer her up.
"It's not that bad, Audrina. You get to insult the Watcher the rest of your life."
HEY!
"You know what? That sounds great, dad."
"See? I knew you would like it once you learned about that."

Hestia worked on her charisma skill by making friends the way she does best; throwing potions at them.
"It's effective and I don't have to talk to them for long."
You're not wrong.

Lolly and Shark finally decided to put their differences aside and talk like adults.
I'm just kidding.
"Don't!"

"You were always an idiot, Shark!"
"You weren't better but you sure acted like it! 'Oh, I'm Lolly. I'm morally superior. My whole family is horrible.'"
"Shut up, Shark!"
"No, you shut up!"
"I wonder where I should move my pawn..."

Uh, Lethe?
"Yeah, Watcher?"
Do you realize what's going on?
"Oh, you mean my father and aunt fighting?"
Yes.
"I just don't care."

"That's what you get for doubting me for all these years, Lolly!"
"Congratulations; you beat an old woman up. Do you want a cookie?"

Hestia continued being productive and worked on her charisma skill. Man, this skill is tedious to level up.

She finally maxed it out though and gave me another point for it. Nice job, Hestia.
"Thank you."

Anastos made this awesome sculpture which will be going home with them. I really like it.

Shark also finally went back to work and maxed out martial arts. I'm pretty happy about it.
"Geez, Watcher, no praise for me?"
None at all.

"Why are you forcing me to play Chess with him now, Watcher?"
He needs to work on his logic skill just like you do."
"Ugh."
"You should have more respect for your father, young lady."
"UGH."

"Go Lethe! Beat his a-"
-FAMILY-FRIENDLY, Lolly.
"Boo. You're no fun."

Shark did eventually max logic. Good job, Shark!
"Wait, did you just give me praise?"
Yes. Don't get used to it.

I forced Lethe to start learning the martial arts skill because she was already at a high level in logic.
"Why do you hate me?"
I don't hate you, I just love points.

Lethe is so pretty.
"I know."

Lolly found a snake that she wanted and I named it eel because I'm creative like that.
"Fantastic!"

That's the end of the chapter, everyone! The next two chapters will be short as I had to split them up and we're almost done with this generation. Isn't that nuts? Bye guys! ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.9 - Shark Causes a Racket
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2020, 07:32:42 PM »
Welcome back, everyone! It's time for another chapter!

The Timeless family got back from their vacation and the snow started lagging my game.
"I told you that vacation was a bad idea."
Shut up, Anastos!

Lethe and Audrina both rolled wishes to learn how to drive. Hestia taught Lethe and Anastos taught Audrina.

They both finished learning how to drive with maxed out needs due to the motive mobile.

Eel got a new terrarium and he's adorable. I like him.

I love the faces Lethe makes. She just looks so evil.
"Wow, Watcher, thanks for the compliment."
You're welcome.
"That was sarcasm."
I know.

Shark had to befriend his boss for his last promotion.
"Ha! Take that, you idiot!"
Shark, that's not how you make friends!
"What? He won't remember I insulted him anyways."

He then decided to go home and flirt with Hestia. What the heck, Shark?

"It's hard being the father of a newborn, you know."
What?

How? How did you know?
"The moodlet."
Darn it, Shark! Don't break the fourth wall!
"Oh so Anastos can do it but I can't?"
Agghhh.

On a less frustrating note, the house is beautiful with Christmas lights. Everyone kept wishing for them so I finally put them up.

Shark got a call from one of his love interests to go on a date so he left the house.
"Hey, baby how are-"
"You're cheating on me! You have kids with two different women!"
"Woah, woah, woah. How did you find that out?"
"Dione told me!"
"Wow."

"Well, Watcher, you know what this calls for."
What?
"Look lady who's name I don't remember; I'm an old, senile man. I can't remember every person I'm in a relationship with. I don't even remember your name."

"That's so rude of you!"
"No, this is rude of me."

"Now leave me alone, strange woman whose name I can't remember!"
Congratulations Shark. You are officially one of the most volatile sims I have ever played and I had a whole legacy of lunatics.
"Good. That means I'm winning."

After that, Shark went home and slapped Lolly.
"Shark what are you-"

"-ugh!"
I'm not even surprised anymore.

Shark finally went to work and got a promotion! I have never had a sim top the criminal career.
"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm perfect."

Spydon also sent Anastos and Lolly a gift from the afterlife. I miss him so much.

The next chapter will be the last one in this generation! I might take a few days break just to get everything together and play ahead but other than that....I'll still be playing the sims 3 obsessively. Also, forgive the pun in the title. I just HAD to make it.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Timeless Short Dynasty - Chapter 3.10 - Lethe, Why? Why?
« Reply #119 on: March 19, 2020, 04:53:13 PM »
Hello everyone! Another day, another chapter. This will be the last one of generation three and I'll probably only stop posting for a few days before starting again. During that time, I'll be updating the family tree and the score count.

The gnomes enjoyed the last snow before I completely turned off seasons and the majority of weather in my game. I'm not sure if I will be turning it back on anytime soon, but I had to turn it off in order for my game to run better. My game was suffering from a lot of lag and it nearly became unplayable until I ran it through Save Cleaner as the save file was bloated. I'll be doing that after every vacation now so that should help.

It was time for Hestia to age up.
"I'm going to become old now?"
You are going to become old now.

Hestia is an absolutely ADORABLE elder. I think I love her more as an elder than I do as an adult.
"That's an...odd compliment."
She just looks like such a sweet grandmother.

Audrina worked on sculpting and Lethe did her homework.
"Do you know the answer to question 42?"
"Nope."
"Did you do the homework?"
"Don't ask dumb questions, Lethe. You know I didn't."
"You're right."

Have I mentioned how much I love the faces Lethe makes?
"Stop taking pictures of me, Watcher! I'm in distress!"
Why?
"Because...because reasons!"
Sigh.

I finally got Lethe to start working on her martial arts skill. It's a miracle.
"Hey!"
It's the truth.

Anastos completed his lifetime wish and reached level nine of the business career!
"I'M NOT RETIRING."
I wasn't going to make you re-
"-I'M NOT RETIRING."
You didn't even roll the wish!
"I know you were thinking about it though."
 ::)

"Watcher, why did we all get stuck in the middle of the house again?"
It's because your crazy cousins keep making babies. My game doesn't know what to do with the notifications.
"How is auntie Dione doing?"
She's fine. She has a new boyfriend apparently.
Shark in the background: "NO!"
Shut up, Shark!

Shark, what are you doing now?
"I'm swimming to work."
Why?
"I'm trying to forgot that the woman I love is with another man."
Isn't that a little dramatic even for you?
"You don't understand what I've been through!"
Sighs.

Hestia has taken up learning how to play the bass because she has maxed out pretty much all other available skills.

She's also adorable.
"Stop calling me adorable, Watcher!"
No.

Anastos decided to do a metal sculpture and caught on fire, something I didn't even know was possible.
"Extinguish it! Extinguish it!"
Well, we do need extra space in the household...
"Shut up, Watcher!"

Audrina did eventually extinguish her dad.
"You just tried to kill my dad!"
No, I had you extinguish him, didn't I?
"You waited until the last minute!"
He's not dead, is he?

It was Lethe and Audrina's birthdays!
"Wait, what?"
It's time for you to age up!
"I'm not ready to be the heiress!"

Lethe aged up with the dislikes children trait to add to heavy sleeper, coward, disciplined, and genius just to spite me.
I wanted generation five to be a large generation and she rolled DISLIKES CHILDREN.
"Ha! That's what you get."
Bold of you to assume I still won't make you have a ton of children!
"You wouldn't."
Try me.

Her lifetime wish is physical perfection and she'll be joining the athlete career.
"I can't top my career if I'm constantly popping out children, Watcher."
I don't care.

Audrina aged up with the virtuoso trait which joined her disciplined, light sleeper, athletic, and dog person traits. Her lifetime wish is the same as Lethe and she will also be joining the athlete career.
"Will you also force me to pop out children, Watcher?"
Not unless you wish for it.
"That's fair. I guess."

"Wait, so we don't have to skill anymore?"
No, you still have to.
"I'm not the heiress anymore though?"
You're not.
"What does this mean?"
Get back to skilling.

That's it for this chapter. Generation four will be kicking off soon. Bye guys!

anything