Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 97290 times)

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »
Poor Agnes! I would never kill anyone I like.  ;D Like Chris, Cornelia and Agnes are 3 that will never get killed by me! I don't know, maybe he took that pic before Grim showed up?

Yeah Grimmy showed up a lil bit later. I think I actually killed Cornelia too... o.o only reason was because I wanted to play as Mortimer grown up and had to kill both his parents to do so. I sure am awful!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2011, 10:05:37 PM »
When I started playing, I'd do that to anyone but now I've been playing long enough to have favorites, and I never do that to my favorites.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2011, 06:56:00 AM »
As if Esther would kill Cornelia.  ::)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2011, 11:03:21 AM »
Or Mortimer. :P
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2011, 12:26:05 PM »
Oh yeah I forgot Morty! He's safe too!!  ;D

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2011, 12:35:04 PM »
I feel too guilty to kill anyone off really. Shoot I recently second guess making a sim insane. :P I'm in love with this story though.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2011, 12:36:40 PM »
Thanks Nicky! I'm getting ready to play so there should be an update in a few hours.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2011, 02:04:55 PM »
I had a set of beautiful twins. There names are Esther and Fran. I also learned from Adam, if you have a person with 5 points of logic, they can tutor kids in school, and they can get an A without stepping foot in the school and no homework! Unfortunately kids can't tutor other kids, so they had to get A's the hard way lol. But teens can! So by learning that, I'm going to save time on all of my future children! I'm not saying Esther is my favorite because I love all my children, but Esther is going to stay home with me and become a doctor so hopefully she can tutor her brothers and sisters plus help me to maybe get mixed gender twins! I don't know why, but Adam can't tell me what I'm having. I forgot, you didn't know I was pregnant again. It all started right after the girls were born, I wished to get married again. So I called over Gus Hart.

Right after we were married, he went to the gym. I'll never learn I guess! Anyways the next day this was in the paper.

So I'm pregnant again. And widowed! Anyways, Fran wanted to be a super spy so she joined the law enforcement career, married Arlo Bunch tried for baby and was successful. Speaking of successful tries, Adam and Elvira had triplet girls named Alexa, Keli and Shantell. Barbie and Beau had twin boys named Robbie and Lonnie. Carrie and Miraj had twin boys named Nathan and Angelo. DeNile and Stiles had twin boys named Chip and Monty. No one in my town is aging up, but I did an experiment. I heard that triggering age transition doesn't work except on people in my household, but I can safely say that's not true. While the girls were going to school, I watched the school and when the kids would come out, I would do it. Kids that were child age would come back the next day teenagers. Teenagers wouldn't come back as they were young adults now. So I tried it on my grandkids. Babies are now toddlers! So it does work on others!! I'm taking all the paintings of my kids and putting them in my family inventory after they are grown. Here are Esther's and Fran's painting plus Arlo.

So when I choose to bring Erik back and we move into another house I'll be able to put them all on my wall. On one hand, I want Erik back now, but on the other hand I'm having way too much fun!! It should be a crime to have this much fun I think!  ;)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2011, 02:12:18 PM »
What a strange, wicked, evil person Agnes has become. But it's just so awesome!  ;D

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2011, 02:17:38 PM »
How on earth are you keeping up with all these munchkins? This tree has to be insane by now. :P

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »
Thanks Audren and Nicky! Lots and lots of paper lol. I'll post a screenshot of it once I get to kid Z!

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2011, 06:14:19 PM »
Thanks Audren and Nicky! Lots and lots of paper lol. I'll post a screenshot of it once I get to kid Z!

Kids A-Z! Now THATS going to be a huge family tree. Can't wait to see it!  :D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »
Thanks Tommy! Yes it will be enormous!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2011, 09:45:26 PM »
I had a beautiful little girl named Gerrr. With Esther's help, she didn't even go anywhere near the school and still had A's in both grades. I wanted to get married again(I know what's new right?) so I called over Christopher Steel. There was something about him I can't put my finger on. He affected me in a way I hadn't known since Erik. We talked and I know up til now, every one of my babies was conceived in wedlock no matter what those nosy people say. We went upstairs and tried for baby and were succesful. The reason I didn't marry him was he was in a relationship with Molly French, but they were only boyfriend/girlfriend. He asked if we could have a barbecue. I was hesitant at first but he convinced me. As we were walking outside to heat up the grill, Gerrr walked out. They just stared at each other for a minute. She shook his hand, and I saw the sparks fly. I quickly doused the flames and went downstairs to write a book. Next thing I know she comes flying down, showing me the beautiful diamond wedding ring on her finger.

I am so so happy for her and Chris. Unlike my other children, at least this one will get to know their father! Before you go thinking I've gotten soft, don't even think that. Gerrr needed a husband. Chris was there, magic happened. And I might be a little evil, but not evil enough to get rid of my daughters husband! :)

So now I'm pregnant, and Gerrr and Chris are married. The way it should be.  ;D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2011, 10:18:01 PM »
So wait... Her DAUGHTER is marrying her HUSBAND?! :o
Formerly Simstar3

anything