Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 97253 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2011, 04:29:10 AM »
Are there any plans for Thornton (Sideburns) to become one of Agnes husbands? I personally think he is very hawt but he wasn't very nice to his daughter Bronte in the Smith Dynasty(well not until I changed his traits anyway)

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2011, 06:09:05 AM »
I don't know Rachel. I'm trying to avoid having her marry popular men because I don't want anyone mad at me, so Thornton is a maybe. It depends what everyone else says lol. I personally don't have any feelings for him one way or another. Chris, Cornelia and Mortimer are the only people I would never hurt and Morty is off-limits for her anyways because he's her nephew so that's cool for me!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
I think Thornton, with his Dislikes Children trait, would be perfect for this story: Shocked at being conned by the crazy widow down the street, Thornton throws himself into the Mausoleum and gets mauled by a bear. At the hospital Fran does her best to save his life but, alas, she's unsuccessful, something about ordering the wrong meds for his IV solution.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2011, 08:03:43 PM »
Uhh... Is that really ok with the Forum's family friendly standards?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2011, 08:48:10 PM »
Lol Lily that's hilarious! Simstar, I'm not describing what happens to them, and I'm being very vague. So I think as long as I keep doing that, it should be ok. I would never do anything to violate the rules everyone should know that!

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #110 on: April 25, 2011, 09:07:01 PM »
You should do Dustin Langerak next. He's such a slob I was at the park one time and I saw him burp >:(. Lol didn't even know sims could do that until then.  :D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #111 on: April 25, 2011, 10:22:56 PM »
LOL, this is an amusing story for sure!  I laugh everytime Agnes is "unfortunately" widdowed once again.  ;D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »
Tommy, I actually think he will be. It's hilarious when they burp! Thanks Juxt! Yea poor Agnes is cursed. Every man she marries dies on the poor woman lol.  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2011, 12:54:07 AM »
I had a gorgeous little boy named Hosfac. Gerrr and Christopher had a beautiful little girl named Juxt. Christopher was a sweetheart and did the traveling in the family. I wanted the books from China, Egypt and France but I was too chicken to go. I stressed to him the importance of not speaking to anyone, getting the things I asked for and getting out. He was so cooperative. He even saved after every trip under a different name. Isn't he sweet? My daughter is so lucky! Hosfac knows his father, and unlike sometimes when the wife is known as the step-mother, Gerrr is simply known as his half-sister. That's the way to keep it simple! As you might have guessed, Gerrr and Chris didn't leave right after they got married. Chris heard me complaining about wanting things from the other countries but not wanting any bugs, so he offered to do it. Him, Gerrr and Juxt will be leaving as soon as he gets done with all 3 countries. Sorry for the lack of pictures this time, but nothing really happened that requires pictures this time. Next time, I'll show you Hosfac's paintings and I'm sure by then I will have another husband. Enjoy! :)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2011, 03:48:34 AM »
LOL kinda funny that I caught up with this story right before the 'J' name came up.  It's kinda weird being a Sim baby :D  At least I'm still a girl *shrugs*

Congrats on two new letter nooboos.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2011, 04:53:16 AM »
Thanks Juxt! Yeah several letters have more than one name associated with them so I can't do everyone, but since I was controlling Gerrr when she gave birth, I got to name it! So I took one of the names off my list.  ;) Yes I actually have a list, is that weird or what lol.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2011, 06:18:22 AM »
Yes I actually have a list, is that weird or what lol.
Weird?? I don't think so. Lists are wicked, but that could just be me. Whenever I have Sims to name, I know that I always make a list :D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2011, 06:52:55 AM »
Thanks MissMaths! That makes me feel better!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2011, 08:05:54 AM »
Leave it to you Esther, lol.  That was a compliment, by the way.  I have thought of alot of stories, but not so much a black widow one and Agnes is a perfect choice.  I don't think I could use the popular men of SV either.  Good story. ;D
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2011, 09:06:27 AM »
Thank you Salty!  ;D