Author Topic: Where did your profile name come from?  (Read 196790 times)

Frey

Re: Where did your profile name come from?
« Reply #420 on: January 23, 2012, 11:41:03 AM »
 ::) I had never seen this thread before!

Frey is my lastname, but everyone has called me Frey since like 6th grade or so. You see, there was a Chilean President whose lastname was Frei at the time, so kids at school and people at university thought it was funny. So everyone calls me Frey, which can get a little confusing sometimes, when my friends call me home they say "hi, is Frey there?" and my mom says "well, there are like 5 of them here at the moment, which one are you calling?"  ;D

sinbadjackson

« Reply #421 on: January 23, 2012, 04:50:21 PM »
Sinbad is my main sim i play with, son of daniel jackson (stargate fame lol) i am crap at thinking up names, i did have jack daniels once, but then thought hay stargate, so thats it really.

Pete

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

AliceFrosting

« Reply #422 on: January 23, 2012, 05:58:25 PM »
About three years ago I had a haircut like Alice Cullen's, so I got the nickname Alice. And Frosting was tacked on at my friends birthday party when I was officially a part of his and his best friend's group. He was Pudding and she was Cupcake and I became Frosting. AliceFrosting

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
« Reply #423 on: January 23, 2012, 10:58:55 PM »
Ok my username is kind of (not really) complicated.

Remember Sailor Moon? Yea, I've been obsessed with that show pretty much my entire life. Sailor Mars is my favorite scout. Her real name is Rei and my real name is Raye (pronounced the same) and I just added the "Fire" in front because I'm an Aries, which is a fire sign, and because she is the scout of fire. I was born in 1993. Add that all together and you get FireRaye93.  ;D

Pretty cool huh?  8)
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Offline RoseLena10

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #424 on: January 24, 2012, 12:06:34 AM »
Well my username is RoseLena10 because I told my friend 2 years ago that I was fed up with this one username that I had in every site I signed up to, so she asked me what was my favorite flower and I answered rose, then she asked me what was my number and I answered 10. My name is Elena, so she took a part of my name "Lena" and combined it to RoseLena10.

mealazarte

« Reply #425 on: January 24, 2012, 07:06:02 AM »
nice topic. mine is hard to explain... how should i explain this, MEAL are my initials so Lazarte is my surname.. lol  ;D

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #426 on: January 24, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »
Ok my username is kind of (not really) complicated.

Remember Sailor Moon? Yea, I've been obsessed with that show pretty much my entire life. Sailor Mars is my favorite scout. Her real name is Rei and my real name is Raye (pronounced the same) and I just added the "Fire" in front because I'm an Aries, which is a fire sign, and because she is the scout of fire. I was born in 1993. Add that all together and you get FireRaye93.  ;D

Pretty cool huh?  8)

YEAH! another moonie.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Piggypox

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #427 on: January 25, 2012, 07:07:45 AM »
Mine is a disease, where one just eats and sleeps the whole day. =D

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
« Reply #428 on: January 27, 2012, 12:38:57 PM »
YEAH! another moonie.  :)

Oh yeah!  :) Seriously the single best series that ever touched American soil.
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Offline angelcat621

• Happy Cat Servant
  • Llama Wrangler
  • I'm still here everyone!
« Reply #429 on: January 30, 2012, 02:37:59 PM »
I took my name after a grumpy old calico cat of mine who died of cancer a couple of years ago. I use it on several sites.
RIP, Angel.
The cat is cryptic, and close to strange things which men cannot see. -H.P. Lovecraft 

Offline Tahilanor

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life is a journey. Enjoy wandering through it!
« Reply #430 on: February 08, 2012, 03:51:00 AM »
I have always had stories in my mind, and one day in high school decided to start writing them down. Tahilanor was the name of my very first character. My mom says that I have always enjoyed making up names (for my dolls, animals and even my family members! :P), and this one has stayed with me for many years. In fact, should you ever enter a sight and see a Tahilanor listed as a USR, it's ten to one me!
For anyone wandering, it means 'Wanderer of the Winds'.

Offline Sarabi

• Townie
« Reply #431 on: February 10, 2012, 11:27:43 AM »
Sarabi is the name of (I think) Simba's mother in "The Lion King."  Some years ago, I had a gorgeous ocicat named Sarabi, and it was during that time that I signed up for my first online account with AOL (this was the dial-up era, long before broadband).  I didn't have any other ideas at the time, so I used that with some numbers tacked on for my AOL id.  Since then, I have often used it - in some form - in many online forums, but I've also bumped into a few other users of it from time to time.

Great thread idea!

Offline Noocherenee

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2012, 11:35:00 AM »
Well, I am MomofManys older sister.  However, I only have one baby.  I really don't know how or why my husband starting calling her Nooch but he did.  The name stuck!  LOL  Anyways I had to make the nickname girly for my only girly girl so I started calling her Nooch-er-re-nee.  Kind of weird but it works.

Mandier

« Reply #433 on: February 13, 2012, 07:28:45 PM »
My username is a weird combination of the names Armando and Diego (my favorite boy names). Mand - from Armando and ier - from Diego. I use the name a lot in recent years, many people just call me Mandy.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #434 on: February 15, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »
I should have posted here ages ago but I kind of put it off but I finally got around to it!  :P

Where I got my profile name should be pretty obvious (Ponies!) but I may as well explain anyway.

I named myself after the character "Rainbow Dash" from "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fame, she is the character in my avatar btw. Why? Because ponies are awesome and Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler! (As well as being my favourite pony).  8) If you haven't see MLP: FIM watch it! Now! It is awesome!  ;D

Remember Sailor Moon? Yea, I've been obsessed with that show pretty much my entire life. Sailor Mars is my favorite scout. Her real name is Rei and my real name is Raye (pronounced the same) and I just added the "Fire" in front because I'm an Aries, which is a fire sign, and because she is the scout of fire. I was born in 1993. Add that all together and you get FireRaye93. 

Pretty cool huh? 

I love Sailor Moon too but I much prefer the Manga, they stuffed up the dubbed anime version horrendously! (More like butchered!). Sailor Moon is my favourite and is the scout I am most like lol, followed by Sailor Saturn.