Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774583 times)

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #855 on: December 12, 2011, 06:25:48 PM »
Any world builders out there?
I would like an empty world shaped like Jamaica, medium sized.
I want it to be surrounded (in the edges) by sand but like shape it a bit so it isn't just just straight up flat.
And green inland. Everything else is up to you.
I have AMB, WA, LT and Pets.
Life sucks, and then you die.

Offline scamander14

• Nooboo
« Reply #856 on: December 12, 2011, 07:08:51 PM »
@ZapKid I have looked at all of his houses, but when I edit them, the flow is completely killed because my building skills are absolutely atrocious. That's why having a custom built house would much better suit my needs, so the house doesn't look choppy.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #857 on: December 12, 2011, 07:17:47 PM »
Well, in that case, I'm not sure. I'd try building you one, but I'm sort of going through a building home depression, and every time I try and escape, the hole digs itself further.  :-\
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #858 on: December 12, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »
I'd just like to point out that the rules for the Building Contests were carefully considered before they were posted and they have the approval of the administration of this Forum.  We're trying to maintain a point of fairness in the Building Contests so that there is no unfair advantage taken.  Many people don't purchase Store content at all for many reasons. 

I hope everyone enjoys Joria's request, but please don't think badly of the Building Contests.  We're trying to keep a lot of people happy here and sometimes that means restrictions on official Forum hosted events. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #859 on: December 12, 2011, 08:09:26 PM »
Pam , all rules for Building Contest are ok and fair, but is nice build without restriction, like houses here for reqests  ;)

Offline scamander14

• Nooboo
« Reply #860 on: December 12, 2011, 08:46:56 PM »
@ZapKid If you just made me some kind of basis to work with that would be great and I can make adjustments if need be :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #861 on: December 12, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »
Okay, I'll do it. I'll probably keep on putting it off, though, and finish it this Sunday.  :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scamander14

• Nooboo
« Reply #862 on: December 12, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »
Haha OK :D Many Thanks!! :D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #863 on: December 13, 2011, 04:17:09 AM »
Joria, this is my new shell if you like I'll furnish it for you Lot size 20x30

OMG!  It is AMAZING!  Please, please furnish it!  This is one of the most delightful houses I've ever seen.  Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  Make sure you give us a link so we can download.  Oh, I am going to have FUN with this house I just know it!  Thank you!

@ Pam:  No one was saying anything to anyone in this thread, or publicly as far as I know, about any contests.  Any criticism, or differences of opinion of contests or contest rules should be done personally and via PM NOT on this forum.  This is a matter of civility and courtesy and common sense and is a line I personally am mature enough to not cross.  Rules were created by those running the contests and anyone who wants to participate has to follow those rules. If they don't like them, don't participate.  For instance, we all know I dislike vampires.  I there for did not participate in the Gothic contest nor did I do or say anything except to congratulate the winner.   

This request is not a contest.  This was merely something I want for my modification of an existing world and my own personal enjoyment.  I, and several others, have a lot of store items, as do you.  This is an opportunity for us to use those items and do ME a huge favor because then I don't have to build everything in the town myself and can enjoy all the creativity run amok because it is totally without rules except for the standard forum rules of no mods and no 3d party cc.    The people on this forum constantly are amazing and inspiring me.  They come up with so many ways to use and do things.  Why not see what they come up with in store items as well?  It should be fun, and that is my main purpose in this request.  Fun.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #864 on: December 13, 2011, 05:45:18 AM »
I have a request for an empty world to build my houses in (it's annoying trying to find room in other worlds). It should be large, flat, and completely blank except for tons of roads and standard-sized lots (20x30, 30x30, 30x40, 40x40, 60x60 etc). Just squeeze in as many lots of different sizes as you can, and I'll be grateful.

I love Agneza's house, by the way.  ;D

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
« Reply #865 on: December 13, 2011, 08:21:42 AM »
That's great! :)
I totally missed Generations. LOL. I have it too.
Life sucks, and then you die.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #866 on: December 13, 2011, 01:23:57 PM »
Hi all! I have a request, and my request for beach starters can go down  :)

Request: Dance clubs, lounges and venues.
Lot Size: Any lot that is either exsisting in Sunset Valley, or is easy to place there
EPS/SPS: By christmas I should have all! I know I'm getting Gen and Pets, but I'm not sure about TLS or FLS. So, you may use WA, AMB, LN, GEN, PETS, OLS, TLS, HELS and  FLS, but please don't use a lot of Town life or Fast lane, just in case.
Details: In my new legacy, (What, a new one?  ;) ) I would love for there to be a couple of clubs to go to, and they are in Sunset Valley. I'm not to keen on dive bars, and there are plenty already on the swap shop. I would like a really dark and creepy Vampire Lounge, and the rest is up to you! Also forthe clubs, I would love the dance area to have black lights, as It makes a really cool effect.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #867 on: December 13, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »
I totally missed Generations. LOL. I have it too.

Lol, that's great, so do I. Just include anything you like from any EP/SP. :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #868 on: December 13, 2011, 04:56:24 PM »
I have a request for an empty world to build my houses in (it's annoying trying to find room in other worlds). It should be large, flat, and completely blank except for tons of roads and standard-sized lots (20x30, 30x30, 30x40, 40x40, 60x60 etc). Just squeeze in as many lots of different sizes as you can, and I'll be grateful.

I love Agneza's house, by the way.  ;D

I totally agree!  I hope someone takes you up on this challenge because my thing has been to bulldoze and rebuild and THAT is a pain in the neck and doesn't always work.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #869 on: December 13, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »
My request is a challenge for those of you who have TONS of store items!  I am SO tired of never being able to use all my store stuff and I'll bet some of you are too.  So please build me a house, no dollar limit, use whatever store items you have as I probably have them.  (I have been fortunate in being gifted with almost everything in the store!) 

Here's my offering.  For some reason I seem to have several versions of this house saved.  If it doesn't look quite like the pictures I sent you, let me know and I'll try one of the others.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything