Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764158 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #420 on: June 28, 2011, 03:07:12 PM »
Joria, I tried to build that Park thing but after 10 Minutes my Game Crashed after being laggy. I have been known to have Problems with Bridge Port with Lag and such but not normally in a new game.  :-\
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #421 on: June 28, 2011, 05:44:19 PM »
It's ok Thomas.  No worries.  Have you tried to download the link I put in my last post?  I'm not sure I did it right.
Although, if your game is laggy with regular BP it will be more so with this one as there is so much more stuff in it.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #422 on: June 28, 2011, 11:51:20 PM »
I'm so sorry Joria - I downloaded it yesterday and it worked. Don't ask for impressions because I haven't played yet. Certainly, I'm sure it'll be awesome. Well done. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #423 on: June 29, 2011, 10:30:38 AM »
I'd like a small island, but question first: Do you need to have a specific membership status to the Sims 3 Forum? (I'm pretty new and am only a Jr.)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #424 on: June 29, 2011, 11:35:46 AM »
I'd like a small island, but question first: Do you need to have a specific membership status to the Sims 3 Forum? (I'm pretty new and am only a Jr.)

You don't need a specific rank at all, however if you are going to make a request you should be around to see it done and Thank the person who did it, leaving the Forum after making a Request is wasting someone elses time. If you could fill out more details on your Request for a Small Island that would be most helpful.  :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #425 on: June 29, 2011, 11:59:18 AM »
Okay, thank you for your quick response! Here are the stats:
A small island that has all rabbitholes, some amount of homes (10-20, doesn't matter if they are EA created)
Coastal feel (Palm trees, beaches, etc.)
2/3 of homes be inhabited (Once again, doesn't matter if they are EA created. Note: Try to populate the larger homes)
30-50 Sims would be a nice small amount to see some activity
No clubs OR lounges, just one park would be nice.
All fish, Seed spawners* (Seed spawners optional, I just want it to feel "complete"
...I think that covers it! Oh yeah: try to create a good mix of starters, intermediate, and those 400,000 homes most people just cheat to get.
One more thing: If you are allowed to name islands in Create-A-World, the name Coastal Cove would be nice.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #426 on: June 29, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »
We can not populate Worlds from CAW, however you could ask someone to start the game up and then upload a Saved File which you download as the Town and then just do Save As. Naga and Joria have done Refurbishments of Sunset Valley and Bridgeport using that method of uploading a Saved Game.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #427 on: June 29, 2011, 12:44:08 PM »
How is my request coming along?

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #428 on: June 29, 2011, 12:52:33 PM »
If you can't populate them, okay. I'll just use that world for players who never need to socialize much (painters, gardeners, fisherman)  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #429 on: June 29, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »
How is my request coming along?

Not meaning to sound rude or anything but since your Request was a World Request then it is very likely that nobody is actually doing it. World Requests are very large and with a Small Amount of Members here who know how to use CAW and a few of those unable to use it they just take ages.

If you can't populate them, okay. I'll just use that world for players who never need to socialize much (painters, gardeners, fisherman)  :)

Story Progression should populate your Town within a Day or Two. I read a Legacy once where they made their own World and within about Two Days the Town was almost full and SP was in full swing.

I think that I have got all of the Residential Requests Up, Yariksoga's was removed because they have not been active in a Month, if Yarik comes back then a PM or a Post in this Thread I will put their Request back up. I'm too tired to tackle the World Requests for Today but I am amazed at how that Table has thinned out the Resi Requests!

Legacy11

« Reply #430 on: June 29, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »
Samoht04, can you add to my request that I now have HELS?

Thanks.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #431 on: June 29, 2011, 07:26:21 PM »
I found a nice island on the exchange, so I now do not need to have the world built for me!

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #432 on: June 30, 2011, 05:32:41 AM »
I've got one request to make... But It's quite a big one.

Please may I have a Dynasty house? It can be an color, Price, and must have skilling station for any skills. A big-ish Kitchen, a large open Plan (Lot's of Space) and will need around 12 Bedrooms (Spares and a Nursery, The rest for the dynasty heirs.) A Landscaped garden, Hot tub and swimming pool. I would like the Museum in a basement (Two floors before ground, Because of Nectar Celler). I Have WA, AMB and LN, But no stuff packs. I Can download Free Items from The Sims 3 Store. A list of rooms needed are below:

Skilling Rooms
Necar Celler
Great Hall/Party Room
Museum with 8 Rooms
Laundry Room
Swimming Pool
And Anything Else :D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #433 on: June 30, 2011, 10:20:18 AM »
@TallStar

I am thinking of taking up your home request, but I have a question: Traditional or Modern?
(I'm still new to the Sims 3 Forum, and I wasn't sure how to make your post in blue like everyone else. Sorry!)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #434 on: June 30, 2011, 01:07:39 PM »
@ZapKid

I like modern, but I'm not too picky so if traditional is easier go with that. :)

anything