Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 763772 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #435 on: June 30, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
(I'm still new to the Sims 3 Forum, and I wasn't sure how to make your post in blue like everyone else. Sorry!)

In the Top Right of a Posters Post, just along from the Title of their Post and the Date/Time of Posting there is a Button that looks a bit like a scroll and a word that Says Quote, you then get the following appear in your Message Box and you just leave a Gap after the [/quote] and type your message, like I have done. It is BB Code.

This Below is how you can show the BB Code in a Post,

Code: [Select]
[quote author=ZapKid link=topic=1818.msg114882#msg114882 date=1309443618]
(I'm still new to the Sims 3 Forum, and I wasn't sure how to make your post in blue like everyone else. Sorry!)
[/quote]

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #436 on: June 30, 2011, 04:10:19 PM »
In the Top Right of a Posters Post, just along from the Title of their Post and the Date/Time of Posting there is a Button that looks a bit like a scroll and a word that Says Quote, you then get the following appear in your Message Box and you just leave a Gap after the  and type your message, like I have done. It is BB Code.

Just practicing ;)
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #437 on: June 30, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »
I like modern, but I'm not too picky so if traditional is easier go with that. :)

Okay! I'll get started on it as soon as I can!
Edit: Also, I am one who spends a lot of money, but I will try and stay with in the chosen price range. :)

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #438 on: June 30, 2011, 06:17:45 PM »
I'm done! It's a modern home on the beach! Good News: It has everything you asked for, and has lots of nice lights to complete the image! (No CC) Bad News: Unfortunately, I went a *bit* overboard with the room sizes. The final cost is around 100,000, so I'm not sure if you'll still want it (more than double of the bottom part of the price range!)

Also, I do not have any idea how to upload the home (remember, I am new!) So if you would want it, you could tell me how!
Thanks!

Edit: It is only 30 x 30, and you request 40 x 40. Very sorry, my rush ruined it! Ah well, it looks pretty at night, anyways.  :)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #439 on: July 01, 2011, 12:06:34 AM »
Hi Zapkid! Welcome to the Forum!

Check out the Swap Shop board. There is a stickied topic (stickied means it is permanently up the top) with upload instructions.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #440 on: July 01, 2011, 12:38:45 PM »
@TallStar:

Since you have not replied (as of now), I decided to waste some time and create a traditional home for what you requested. It is still very high at just over 100,000, but your request practically requires that much. Without further ado.......... photos!

Since I only had photos of the exterior, I will explain the interior. You get a modern kitchen (plus an 8 seat dining table) and a living room. These are both accessible from the foyer. Take the stair case, and you find a landing. 4 Bedrooms: Master (Double Bed) Child (2 Single Beds) Spare? More adults? I dunno... (Double Bed?) Nursery (Crib and toys)

Reply soon, and tell me what you think about both homes!  :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #441 on: July 01, 2011, 12:49:18 PM »
I believe TallStar is on a vacation, or is preparing to go on one, ZapKid. So it may take a while - her reply. :-\ I love both of those houses myself, though.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #442 on: July 01, 2011, 12:52:43 PM »
I love both of those houses myself, though.

Thanks!  :)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #443 on: July 01, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
Ahh! Don't worry, vacation is next week. ;)
I love both of the houses Zapkid! You can upload them in the Swap Shop. There's a topic that says how to upload.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #444 on: July 01, 2011, 02:22:11 PM »
Date of Request:  June 10th, 2011
Client:  Legacy11
Request:  A traditional suburban American home to be placed at 99 Landgraab Avenue in SV.  For a doctor, educator/writer and their two children.  Please include 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, study, and ample outdoor living space.
Lot Size:  30x30
Price:  Under $80,000
I have all expansion packs (including Generations), while Outdoor Living is the only stuff pack I have.  Please do not use store content.
Additional Notes:  Hi builders!  I am hoping someone will tackle my seemingly easy building request.  Why don't I build it, you ask?  I just don't end up liking the way it turns out when I try to build a house for my personal Sims.  Any attempt would be appreciated.  :D

I would be happy to take this request if it is still open. 

Natsuko

« Reply #445 on: July 01, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
Client: Natsuko
Description: I need a home for a single woman who's very rebelious. The style should be modern. Bright neon colours like green, red, yellow, purple, pink, blue, ect. should be the colours of the home. The home should have one bathroom, one bedroom, a sitting area, a music studio, a kitchen/bar, and a TV area.
EPs and SPs: Generations and Outdoor Living
Store Content: Use none
Price Range: Limit is 500,000
Lot Size: 40x30, or 30x30

This isn't a hard request, I'd build the home myself, but I'm too busy with work and all.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #446 on: July 01, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
Client: Natsuko
Description: I need a home for a single woman who's very rebelious. The style should be modern. Bright neon colours like green, red, yellow, purple, pink, blue, ect. should be the colours of the home. The home should have one bathroom, one bedroom, a sitting area, a music studio, a kitchen/bar, and a TV area.
EPs and SPs: Generations and Outdoor Living
Store Content: Use none
Price Range: Limit is 500,000
Lot Size: 40x30, or 30x30

This isn't a hard request, I'd build the home myself, but I'm too busy with work and all.

I'd love to take this up, especially since I can spend a lot of money for the home.  :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #447 on: July 01, 2011, 04:22:06 PM »
Ahh! Don't worry, vacation is next week. ;)
I love both of the houses Zapkid! You can upload them in the Swap Shop. There's a topic that says how to upload.

I will later today!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #448 on: July 01, 2011, 04:43:57 PM »
@ Natsuko - I put your Request Basics Up but it appears someone has already taken it onboard!  :)

I have finally got the World Requests into a Table and now to go back through and catch any that I have to put up.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Natsuko

« Reply #449 on: July 01, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »
Thanks Zapkid!