Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428597 times)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #855 on: October 11, 2012, 12:39:25 PM »
The... irony! :P

too true!  I actually thought about going back, finding it, and taking a photo... but it snowed today and I don't want to go out and acknowledge the weather!

Leto85

« Reply #856 on: October 11, 2012, 02:36:19 PM »
too true!  I actually thought about going back, finding it, and taking a photo... but it snowed today and I don't want to go out and acknowledge the weather!

Well than you could do it later. :)
I know I once have found a bottle whine in called Ambrosia. Never knew you could make whine out of a deadfish but apparently you can.
A picture of the bottle must be here, on the forum somewhere.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline 8bambi4

• Nooboo
« Reply #857 on: October 11, 2012, 05:52:30 PM »
Be smart and don't let them know what you recommend them to change. I'm sure they won't take it that well. ;)
And welcome to the forum!

... when you are doing fitness with the intention of trying to fullfill your own desire and wish by training for 10 hours straight (not recommended) but the closing times are disagreeing with you. :(

:D  Thanks, I'll make sure no one knows  :D  But it is so funny!!  Poor people!  If they only knew!!  I think we can call it the sim-curse :D

Offline 8bambi4

• Nooboo
« Reply #858 on: October 11, 2012, 05:54:45 PM »
Or when you look at someone and think what would they look like if A.) they were younger/older or B.) they had different clothes.
Oh! There's also when you look at someone and wish they were in the sims so you could pair them with your simself.  ;D

Hehehe!  I'm so happy i'm not the only one!! :D

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #859 on: October 11, 2012, 07:23:31 PM »
I seriously have to find that wine, Leto...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #860 on: October 11, 2012, 08:57:39 PM »
Hehehe!  I'm so happy i'm not the only one!! :D

In my Biology class today we were doing presentations in class, and with two of the guys in the class, I seriously wanted to shove the one into the Sims to thin his eyebrows, and shove the other in to make his eyebrows match the rest of his hair or at least make them smaller.  :D

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #861 on: October 11, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »
I seriously have to find that wine, Leto...

Do you think it has Life Fruit in it?  :o
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #862 on: October 11, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »
Earlier in biology today, I first put my name as Fanfiction, (Don't ask) then Arlo Bunch, ( I'm not a guy and don't even play as the Buches!!!) and the Dextra2 (... I might as well change my name ::) )
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #863 on: October 11, 2012, 09:34:48 PM »
Earlier in biology today, I first put my name as Fanfiction, (Don't ask) then Arlo Bunch, ( I'm not a guy and don't even play as the Buches!!!) and the Dextra2 (... I might as well change my name ::) )

Arlo Bunch is infamous for being so ugly. xD
Change it to Arlo?  :P

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #864 on: October 11, 2012, 10:06:07 PM »
Change it to Arlo?  :P
I meant change my name to Dextra, I'm no Arlo trust me on this  ;D
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #865 on: October 11, 2012, 11:01:43 PM »
I meant change my name to Dextra, I'm no Arlo trust me on this  ;D

Lol
I like my middle name, only my middle name's Anne instead of Anna. I became Anna through a game where my character was Mariianna and a friend called me Anna instead of Marii like everyone else. XD

You know you've played too much Sims when.... You wish someone like Bonehilda was real so your house had an automatic maid. Lol

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #866 on: October 12, 2012, 03:25:49 AM »
Do you think it has Life Fruit in it?  :o

I'm not sure. I'm quite certain it contains bananas though... Hahaha, and maybe some plasma fruit or life fruit as a catalyst. Bananas are really strange, you know? It breaks all the rules of being an average fruit. All crooked, with that inedible skin, and no sap to speak of. And it splits into three sections. Not to mention it literally can't be too rotten to be useful. The best banana loaf is made with the most rotten bananas. AND when cooked over a barbeque it obtains a strong vanilla flavour... Strange...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #867 on: October 12, 2012, 06:03:46 AM »
I am now seized with the desire to roast a banana--also to east vanilla ice cream--but I can't do either one  :-\ oh well.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Leto85

« Reply #868 on: October 12, 2012, 06:17:32 AM »
I'm not sure. I'm quite certain it contains bananas though... Hahaha, and maybe some plasma fruit or life fruit as a catalyst. Bananas are really strange, you know? It breaks all the rules of being an average fruit. All crooked, with that inedible skin, and no sap to speak of. And it splits into three sections. Not to mention it literally can't be too rotten to be useful. The best banana loaf is made with the most rotten bananas. AND when cooked over a barbeque it obtains a strong vanilla flavour... Strange...

Not to forget to mention that bananas are seen as carbs for us fitness freaks. Not fruit. ;)

You know you've played too much sims when you are wondering why they can pull up one hour or three, four straight while I have to take a break every... 30... seconds. :(

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #869 on: October 12, 2012, 08:27:35 AM »
When you wonder what cheat that the builder of that house(in real life) used because you thought you couldn't do that with cheats in the sims 3!
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

anything