Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 432961 times)

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2012, 05:46:51 PM »
..when you've noticed 5 names from Sims 3 townies in your math benchmark today.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

MsKCupcake

« Reply #676 on: February 29, 2012, 10:21:07 PM »
I've been thinking that there is certain interactions between people too. I can't play my Sims for a bit because I need a new graphics card... WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME?!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline birdy

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #677 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:24 PM »
I did not read all 68 pages, so hopefully these aren't repeats. ;)

...when someone introduces someone to you or mentions a new friend and you think, "Oh, that would be a good name for a sim!"

...when you have a to-do list on your phone of things you want to do/try the next time you play. ;)

I got a HUGE kick out of the person who said they think "Minty Fresh Breath +5 mood" every time they brush their teeth. ;D Sims hasn't quite gotten into my head that way yet so I found that especially hilarious.

MsKCupcake

« Reply #678 on: February 29, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »
Whenever I'm on the computer, I might be on my homepage and then all of a sudden, I think "No! Everything is going too fast!" Then I look for my pause button. It's not there...

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #679 on: March 02, 2012, 06:33:14 PM »
When you are looking online at real estate site for simple houses you know you can built.  Also, when you use websites to name sims and pets.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #680 on: March 03, 2012, 06:45:23 AM »
When you join the gym, and are disappointed that none of the weight machines look like the Sims. You are pleased to see that the treadmills look exactly the same though.

Offline Superstorm

• Nooboo
  • Don't worry! I'll only set it a little on fire!
« Reply #681 on: March 03, 2012, 10:52:01 AM »
...when you are a Black Belt in Korean Karate and think to yourself, "Why can't I do half the stuff my Level 10 Martial Arts Sim can?"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #682 on: March 03, 2012, 11:30:08 PM »
...when you are a Black Belt in Korean Karate and think to yourself, "Why can't I do half the stuff my Level 10 Martial Arts Sim can?"

You mean you don't jump through the air with blue streaks following your hands and feet?  sheesh how disappointing!

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #683 on: March 04, 2012, 08:58:45 AM »
There must be something wrong with you, I can totally do that.  And I'm only a brown belt.   :P

Mandier

« Reply #684 on: March 04, 2012, 09:32:06 AM »
When you are looking online at real estate site for simple houses you know you can built.  Also, when you use websites to name sims and pets.

I have done both. I have a couple of websites I visit when I want to build a new house, although I haven't built one in a couple of months now. There are also a couple of websites I visit to get ideas for names. Currently I have a huge list of names at hand all the time when I play. Most of the names I use are the weird names celebrities like to give their kids, like Maddox, Rocco, Zahara, Rocket, Rebel, etc. Still there are names I would never use (Pilot Inspektor  :o)

MsKCupcake

« Reply #685 on: March 06, 2012, 08:55:41 AM »
When you have a dream that you're hanging out at someplace with your friend, then the elevator opens up and children Sims start stampeding you in their princess outfits from Generations.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #686 on: March 06, 2012, 09:22:29 AM »
When you have a dream that you're hanging out at someplace with your friend, then the elevator opens up and children Sims start stampeding you in their princess outfits from Generations.

Hey, I was uptown last weekend and I saw a little girl, probably about 6 or 7, dressed up in a princess dress and I was like 'That's the exact one from Generations!'. My (non-simming) friends looked at me like I was a right weirdo. :P

Chuckles_82

« Reply #687 on: March 06, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »
When you dream that you see sims walking down the street - or at least, sim look-alikes! I KNOW I dreamt I saw Christopher Steel last night - same clothes and all, and I was telling my brother about it (the only one who will remotely understand, even though he doesn't play sims, is a game addict like me)

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #688 on: March 06, 2012, 06:02:49 PM »
When you finally noticed that 3 Twinbrookers, and 3 Bridgeports symbolize real life celebrities.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Mandier

« Reply #689 on: March 06, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »
When you finally noticed that 3 Twinbrookers, and 3 Bridgeports symbolize real life celebrities.

Who??? I don't play in Twinbrook or Bridgeport but I like to know