Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 428957 times)

Offline littlemommy

• Nooboo
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #795 on: June 24, 2012, 12:15:28 PM »
Last night we grilled steaks and after dinner I told my husband I had the Divine Meal moodlet.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #796 on: June 25, 2012, 11:41:53 PM »
..when you're trying to download something and you hit the 3 button a couple times and wonder why it's not going faster.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #797 on: June 26, 2012, 12:04:55 AM »
..when you're trying to download something and you hit the 3 button a couple times and wonder why it's not going faster.
Done that. Also hitting P on another game, wondering why it doesn't stop.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #798 on: June 29, 2012, 01:29:04 AM »
you know you play sims too much when you pull THIS dress off a rack at a store, laugh hysterically to yourself, try to explain why to your mother who looks at you blankly and shakes her head sighing.

I wanted to buy it and see if my leg vanished (I think it was this one that was graphically broken!)

Chuckles_82

« Reply #799 on: July 01, 2012, 06:52:17 AM »
When you dream that you load yourself into the game. I loaded in Pleasant Rest Graveyard at night, then headed to a Freedom store to buy some starter furniture, then sat down at a computer to work out the code to get some dinner :D

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #800 on: July 01, 2012, 07:45:04 AM »
When you dream that you load yourself into the game. I loaded in Pleasant Rest Graveyard at night, then headed to a Freedom store to buy some starter furniture, then sat down at a computer to work out the code to get some dinner :D

mm, that actually sounds like a pregnancy dream. I used to have really weird dreams while pregnant.  ;D
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Gameactive

• Testing Cheats Enabler
  • Townie
  • “But making clichéd Sims is my specialty…”
« Reply #801 on: July 12, 2012, 09:00:40 AM »
While waiting for patch 1.36 to finish downloading, I actually tried dragging the progress bar like you can do with need bars when you have the testing cheats enabled.
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back!” - Cave Johnson, Portal 2
“You ought to upgrade to Windows 7!”, they said. “It’ll help your games run so much better!”, they said. If I see them again, then they had better know how to stabilize an on-the-fritz copy of The Sims 3 that was working just fine on Windows XP.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #802 on: July 13, 2012, 05:36:52 AM »
When you've memorised where the ladies vs gents bathrooms are in every lot in every town...

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #803 on: July 13, 2012, 07:25:36 AM »
I actually did it once, I had an exam and I just wanted it should be finished. I saw the clock and it showed 10:20, and it was much left to write. I paused and watched at the clock and though "setHour 13".. I snapped out of my daydream and cursed myself "What? Why did I think about this code?!" ;D

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #804 on: July 14, 2012, 02:18:26 AM »
I started calling my pets "nooboos". Without even realizing it.  :o

sims4ever

« Reply #805 on: August 14, 2012, 09:37:32 AM »
When you dream about a family you create, even the starter home you put them in.
Now I want to create that family. ;D

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #806 on: August 14, 2012, 03:32:44 PM »
When you try to recreate yourself 10+ times.

Seriously, if I wanted to make a sim of myself, I'd need at least three of them. Five traits would not be enough.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Offline TeaPuff

• Nooboo
« Reply #807 on: August 14, 2012, 08:13:06 PM »
Was driving home from the inlaws house and asked my fiance to slow down so I could get a photo of this really cool house we drive past on the way home. Well somehow we then spend the next hour driving through the rich part of our neighbourhood with me hanging out the car taking photos of their houses and front yards. Yes I got quite a few weird looks from the owners!!! but have got some great house ideas...

Chuckles_82

« Reply #808 on: August 15, 2012, 04:44:36 AM »
Teapuff, you can use google maps. They have a street view of the houses. That way, you don't have to worry about driving unsafely or looking creepy :) I've used it before to help me design houses from my own neighbourhood, rather than relying on my memory.

Frey

« Reply #809 on: August 15, 2012, 04:03:50 PM »
Teapuff, you can use google maps. They have a street view of the houses. That way, you don't have to worry about driving unsafely or looking creepy :) I've used it before to help me design houses from my own neighbourhood, rather than relying on my memory.

LOL! That's such a great idea!  ;D I've been trying to build a "haunted mansion" there's in my city but I've never seen the back of it so it's hard. Now I know how!

I was cleaning the house today and I suddenly wished that real life was like in Sims, where cleaning means only cleaning the shower, the toilette, the sink and the kitchen counters and making the bed. It would be so much easier if dust just didn't exist!  ::)

anything