Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 433640 times)

Leto85

Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #705 on: March 24, 2012, 06:07:55 PM »
When you start stealing graves at your local graveyard after reading a Spanish cookbook and you've just find out Ambrosia is an existing recipe.

Leto85

« Reply #706 on: March 24, 2012, 06:09:48 PM »
When you start correcting your biology teacher by saying that crocodiles and snails are in fact fishes.
(People without World Adventures won't get this.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #707 on: March 24, 2012, 07:39:21 PM »
you've just find out Ambrosia is an existing recipe.

Yeep, it's a Southern United States dish.  I've never had it, and I'm from the South.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #708 on: March 24, 2012, 08:53:47 PM »
Yeep, it's a Southern United States dish.  I've never had it, and I'm from the South.

Isn't it a dessert dish? I've also heard of Ambrosia Apples..plus I live in the south.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #709 on: March 24, 2012, 09:23:37 PM »

Isn't it a dessert dish? I've also heard of Ambrosia Apples..plus I live in the south.

Yes it is and it's really yummy, it's made with cream and yogurt (I think) and has fruit Berries go the best! and marshmallows in it, I knew about it and have had it before I started playing The Sims 3. :)

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #710 on: March 24, 2012, 10:11:48 PM »
Yes it is and it's really yummy, it's made with cream and yogurt (I think) and has fruit Berries go the best! and marshmallows in it, I knew about it and have had it before I started playing The Sims 3. :)

The version I know of uses pineapple to make it. 

Back on topic.  You know when you wonder if you can make that dog across the street into a sim dog.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #711 on: March 31, 2012, 08:34:47 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you get your Math homework, and one of the questions mentions a Plumb Bob and you go "I didn't know that was real!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #712 on: April 01, 2012, 04:27:03 AM »

It's also some sort of nectar here in Holland. I haven't bought it, but at the age of 26 I don't really think I need it already.
Same reason for you perhaps, about the dish.

Offline Nyxi

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #713 on: April 01, 2012, 05:24:21 PM »
When you peek into a liquor store and you see "Nectar" written on a bottle and have an urge to ask if it's 9 life fruit, 1 pomegranate...

And when you think the neighbor's dog is barking the theme song (or whatever plays in the loading screens/main menu)

Chuckles_82

« Reply #714 on: April 01, 2012, 05:35:17 PM »
When your toddler prefers to watch the sims intro clip rather than his own tv :D

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
« Reply #715 on: April 01, 2012, 11:33:09 PM »
It's also some sort of nectar here in Holland. I haven't bought it, but at the age of 26 I don't really think I need it already.
Same reason for you perhaps, about the dish.

What's in the game is based off of Greek/Roman mythology.  Ambrosia was what the gods ate to remain immortal.

Back on topic.  Bashing your head in cause you  gave into cheats when you were starting to try a hand at a immortal dynasty.

Offline Superbad55

• Llama Wrangler
  • I'm watching you!
« Reply #716 on: April 02, 2012, 02:09:43 AM »
You know you are addicted when you spin trying to change clothes...not like I have tried it...hehe... :-X
Old member just now returning to the community.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #717 on: April 02, 2012, 07:52:08 AM »
When you are at your friends house and you look around their room and wonder if you can create in The Sims 3, lol.  :P

thesweetestpea

« Reply #718 on: April 02, 2012, 08:17:28 AM »
When you are at your friends house and you look around their room and wonder if you can create in The Sims 3, lol.  :P

I keep doing that. I want to create my bedroom, but my bed is bounded by three walls and I have to climb into it from the foot (it's low to the ground and a double bed) so my Sims couldn't get in it.

Offline gracieoscar

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #719 on: April 02, 2012, 12:48:40 PM »

In the UK Ambrosia is a brand name for a type of custard - I love it! Don't think it's making me any younger though.

anything