Author Topic: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge  (Read 195060 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge
« Reply #255 on: December 16, 2015, 08:57:35 PM »
After you get your founders set up, you can go back and start playing with your first sim immediately, right? You don't have to wait until Monday begins?

Yes, you can go back to your first sim, or second sim, or third sim, doesn't matter.  As long as you are still on your first day (sunday) you can switch around and play whichever sim you want.  However once Monday comes along (starting midnight), you need to stick with one family and play it for the whole week (till midnight saturday).

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #256 on: December 16, 2015, 09:46:11 PM »
Thanks guys for the information regarding the twins, but also realised at the same time that I had been playing each family until Sunday midnight instead of Saturday midnight.. so have started again anyway!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #257 on: December 17, 2015, 02:46:50 PM »
Thanks guys for the information regarding the twins, but also realised at the same time that I had been playing each family until Sunday midnight instead of Saturday midnight.. so have started again anyway!

Midnight on Sunday is 12 a.m., so if that's when you were changing over, you're okay. Actually you have from 12 am to 6 am on Sunday to change.

On a different topic, the newest patch (Dec 17) is supposed to fix the toilet bug. And will also adjust autonomous woohoo. I hope our married couples will still do it, though. With each other, of course.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ilovethesims

• Townie
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2015, 05:02:11 AM »
Do the founders have to contribute collections to the museum?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2015, 06:02:24 AM »
No, founders do not need to contribute a collection of 7 objects, only heirs do.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #260 on: December 18, 2015, 08:25:12 AM »
Do all your founders and their heirs have to be in the same 'world' or can some be in Newcrest, others in Windenburg, and maybe some others in Willow Creek?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2015, 08:43:01 AM »
Do all your founders and their heirs have to be in the same 'world' or can some be in Newcrest, others in Windenburg, and maybe some others in Willow Creek?

They all have to have their homes in the same world. Your sims in the retail option can have shops on any empty lot.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline awaytobeunshaken

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #262 on: December 21, 2015, 07:52:05 AM »
I'm a little confused about the mansion option.  All bloodline requirements are supposed to be completed before moving, but heirs can't work on mansion baron until after they've moved.  So are they supposed to complete all requirements except mansion baron, then move, and then they need to finish mansion baron before the next heir moves out?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #263 on: December 21, 2015, 09:16:10 AM »
I'm a little confused about the mansion option.  All bloodline requirements are supposed to be completed before moving, but heirs can't work on mansion baron until after they've moved.  So are they supposed to complete all requirements except mansion baron, then move, and then they need to finish mansion baron before the next heir moves out?

Heirs complete the requirements listed under heirs before moving out (child and teen stuff, unique aspiration, 2 skills, friends and enemies, collection, and portrait). Their parents have to have completed the bloodline option requirements before the heirs can move. Once heirs have moved, they can begin working on the bloodline option requirements (rewards can be picked up any time). Mansion Baron heirs can't start working on the Mansion Baron aspiration before moving out because otherwise they would complete it at their parents' home.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #264 on: December 21, 2015, 01:07:36 PM »
hi, guys, I have a question. One of my founders is married and trying to complete the soulmate aspiration but I've run into a wall. He and his spouse have a maxed out relationship, both pink and green bars are completely full, and yet the 'Achieve Soulmate Relationship with Spouse' hasn't checked off yet. I'm really worried because my other two founders completed this no problem and did so with their bars much lower. thanks!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #265 on: December 21, 2015, 01:22:47 PM »
Try having your couple go to a different lot (travel) and chat a bit, it will trigger that part to complete.  If that doesn't work, you have permission to use cheat to finish it.  The achieve soulmate relationship with spouse is a bit buggy sometimes.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #266 on: December 21, 2015, 02:46:04 PM »
hi, guys, I have a question. One of my founders is married and trying to complete the soulmate aspiration but I've run into a wall. He and his spouse have a maxed out relationship, both pink and green bars are completely full, and yet the 'Achieve Soulmate Relationship with Spouse' hasn't checked off yet. I'm really worried because my other two founders completed this no problem and did so with their bars much lower. thanks!

I had this problem, too. I exited, repaired the game and deleted cache files. I went back in and it finally registered the next day.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #267 on: December 29, 2015, 02:10:12 AM »
I was just about to do this as well, as I had the same problem.  Then my pc crashed and fixed it all for me by removing every single file I had on everything I've ever done.
I am so distraught.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #268 on: December 29, 2015, 05:44:29 AM »
Oh @Joria ..I am so sorry  :'(

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #269 on: December 29, 2015, 08:11:36 AM »
@Joria, oh no! So sorry to hear that.

anything