Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1248944 times)

Offline Naley22

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4575 on: September 16, 2013, 04:57:34 PM »
Hi, im Naley22. i just joined today. i love the sims, photography and animals!  :D

Louise56

« Reply #4576 on: September 16, 2013, 06:01:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum Storm and Naley! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sawadaWiz

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't look at me
« Reply #4577 on: September 20, 2013, 01:12:37 AM »
Hello simmers, I was looking at this site before buying The Sims 3 game, this site fascinated me a lot that I bought the game. Then I created an account so I can talk with you all.
Am I the only asian member in this forum? Because whenever I post something in my daytime, I have to wait for next day to get the reply lol. Have a nice day!

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #4578 on: September 20, 2013, 04:49:40 AM »
Hello simmers, I was looking at this site before buying The Sims 3 game, this site fascinated me a lot that I bought the game. Then I created an account so I can talk with you all.
Am I the only asian member in this forum? Because whenever I post something in my daytime, I have to wait for next day to get the reply lol. Have a nice day!
*waves* Hi. Welcome to the forum. And you are not the only asian in this forum. I am also an asian. I am from India. And I think there are couple more asians in the forum. And the forum/american time zone is direct opposite of asian time zone. So, most of the american members stay offline while we are online. So it takes time for them to reply. Have a nice day and nice time in the forum.:)
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4579 on: September 20, 2013, 10:29:55 PM »
Hi everybody! I'm AnnaSimmery1234(but you can call me Anna) I've watched and read some dynasties and I finally decided to make an account! I plan on making stories and completing challenges (I've already attempted the immortal dynasties in game three times! Of course I failed because of boredom but still, I can dream) Anyways! So yeah! Bye!

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4580 on: September 21, 2013, 04:00:34 AM »
Welcome to the forum Stormi, Naley, Sawada and Anna!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Louise56

« Reply #4581 on: September 23, 2013, 07:29:52 AM »
Welcome, Sawada and Anna!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline thumball

• Nooboo
« Reply #4582 on: September 24, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »
Hello,

I'm Laura from Australia. Started playing sims 3 properly since mid year, and I love it. The only cheat I use is the money cheat, just so achieving my life goal is easier. I also have a question that I figured may be answered quickest here. I don't know if it's just me, but I have a character called Giovanni Hamby, I can't find his profile anywhere and I want to make him my boyfriend.  But I don't know his background or anything! He was married to 'soandso' Webber. They just moved into the Tudor mansion in Sunset Valley. And he's in the culinary profession

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4583 on: September 24, 2013, 04:04:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Laura!

Giovanni is probably just a randomly-generated townie that the game created to replace Sims who have died. As your game progresses, it will start doing that more. Since he was randomly created, he wouldn't have a profile anywhere, since he only exists in your own game.  :D

Offline thumball

• Nooboo
« Reply #4584 on: September 24, 2013, 07:16:40 PM »
Ah, I see! Thanks Audren! :D :D

Offline SmithMarsh

• Nooboo
« Reply #4585 on: September 25, 2013, 05:15:43 PM »
Hi, I am new here.  I'm a simmer in my forties and found sims in 2011.  I've used this site a lot, thank you all for all of your hard work!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #4586 on: September 25, 2013, 05:20:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum, SmithMarsh!

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #4587 on: September 25, 2013, 07:28:02 PM »
Hi, I am new here.  I'm a simmer in my forties and found sims in 2011.  I've used this site a lot, thank you all for all of your hard work!

Welcome to the forum SmithMarsh. I am glad we have been able to help you with any Sim questions you have had in the past. Have fun looking around the forum.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4588 on: September 28, 2013, 10:12:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum Laura and Smithmarsh!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Tawnee

• Townie
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4589 on: September 28, 2013, 12:37:00 PM »
Hello all! I'm new to this forum but not to the Sims. I've been playing since the good old Sims 1 days. :D I'm excited to check out the forums and meet new people. Seems like a great community around here. :)