Author Topic: The Kindle Random Town Jump  (Read 40334 times)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
Re: The Kindle Random Town Jump
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2019, 01:38:58 PM »
My TJ game is NOT co-operating with me much in passing along the genetics I married the MH townie kids for!
And as for the already existing family genetics, those are either showing up in the spare branches or not at all. :(
14 children in gen 9, granted 5 of those stayed in the last town, so that's 9 for the current town and not one of them has the Frio auburn hair.
And Dashing Desmond's turquoise hair showed up in both spare branches, along with either a random or throwback blonde!
And only one fairy in the 7 kids it could have shown up, luckily that is in the main branch so he'll be moving to the next town.
But since he didn't get his father's unique MH skin tone, probably as a spare, even though he has the more interesting traits so far.

Oh, well that's part of the fun of the town jump challenge, but my money's on Harvey for passing some of those dreamy genetics on! lol

I'm sorry you've been having such inconsistent luck! That's so frustrating. My fingers are crossed that you'll have better luck from now on!

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2019, 01:48:33 PM »
Chapter 55 – Waxing Poetic

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Harvey gets a warm welcome into the Kindle family. As soon as he tucks into bed in his new home for the first time, Caspian does the only logical thing: he sneaks up on the new kid to give him a good scare. Ha ha, you’ll see how welcome you REALLY are, fool!

“Wait. THAT’S who Rose is going to marry? Wow...his genetics are fantastic...”

And so, Harvey’s beauty distracts Caspian from his prank, and the old man shuffles along to bed like the good uncle he is. At least, I can’t think of any other reason.

Michaela and Skyler are happily married and deeply in love, if you were wondering.

Plus, now that Nile and Gladys are gone, there’s some space in the household. Skyler and Michaela decide to get started on their first child.

Rose is still doing well in her criminal career…except when she gets arrested. On her second day of work. I guess she’s not actually doing very well. The notification that comes up when she gets thrown in jail says, “We don’t want you using your Class Valedictorian to escape.” Mmhmm, okay.

Here’s an interesting fact about our friend Harvey. He has two girlfriends! That’s right, this good little boy isn’t as good as he seems. This whole time he’s been having a side fling—a rather serious one, apparently—with Karina Vasquez-Arellano. I’ve never seen this kind of glitch before. It’s pretty impressive.

Needless to say, this needs taking care of. Harvey calls up Karina and meets her in town, where he pulls off the band-aid.

“Sorry, Karina, but we have to break up. I’m committed to my true love since birth, Desert Rose Kindle.”

“What?! But I’m already married to some other guy!”

Yes, that guy in yellow is Karina’s husband. This glitch is even MORE impressive on Karina’s end. I appreciate yellow guy’s attempt at sympathy for this situation, but really, shouldn’t he be dancing for joy over there?

Anyway, with that taken care of, it’s time to make things more official between Harvey and Rose. That afternoon, Rose calls Harvey and tells him to meet her in the park by City Hall. “I’ll meet you there as soon as I get out of jail, okay? Just hang tight!”

I don’t know if Harvey is crying because his girlfriend just called him from prison and spoke as if she called him from the spa, or because he has to wait for her outside, in the great outdoors, without walls or a ceiling to protect him from things like flowers and sunshine. Either way…let’s just give him a moment.

Whilst Rose is still en route to the park, my camera jumps over to Michaela. She’s pregnant with the first next-generation Kindle!

Okay, back to the park.

“There you are, my darling! I was worried you would never get out of there, and that I would get devoured by a prickly pear cactus, or—"
“You can’t possibly get devoured by a prickly pear cactus, you idiot. You are looking a bit sunburned, though.”
“No! It can’t be! I—"
“I’m just kidding, babe, jeez!”

Poor Neurotic, Dramatic Harvey, having to contend with an Unflirty, Evil Rose. This should be an interesting relationship.

Harvey: “My delicate flower, I was hoping we would have a moment alone together, in which I might have the chance to tell you how ardently I ado—“
Rose: “Hold that thought.”

Rose: “To save us several minutes of poetic agony, let’s just do this my way. You want to marry me, or what?”

Harvey: “Oh, yes, yes, my heart and my only, YES!”

Harvey: “And this diamond, it sparkles like your eyes! No, like my heart! No, like OUR LOVE, which shall sparkle forevermore!”
Rose: *eyes sparkling wickedly*

This moment of romance is a bit too much for Harvey, apparently. As soon as the proposal is over, he breaks down into tears and starts sniffling and sobbing like a child.

Harvey: “I’m sorry, my blooming beauty––I merely have a speck of sand in my eye…"

“…or perhaps it is your startling beauty and the thought of having you as my very own for the rest of eternity that is so overwhelming! Ah, sweet romance, the balm of life, the epitome of—”

Rose: *cracks knuckles* “All right, let’s just get married and have done with it. There’s a bridge over there. Let’s go.”

And so Desert Rose Kindle and Harvey Northrop-Bellamore tie the knot in a private ceremony at dusk in Lucky Palms.

Harvey’s vows are lengthy and rhapsodic.

“Oh, my Desert Rose, your beauty and your valor weaken my knees and soothe my nervous soul. Your wickedness serves only to seduce me further and cause me to love—and fear—you more. I long to care for you always, to tremble under your serene magnificence, to play symphonies in your name. I promise to influence you, albeit fruitlessly, with the truths of Goodness, and to be a reluctant accessory to your Evil doings whenever you have need of me. This I vow.”

Rose's vows are little snappier. “Harvey, I like you. Sometimes I don’t mind putting my lips on you, which is weird, but whatever. The point is, you are the only person I could tolerate for the rest of my life. I promise to use my wicked ways to protect you from all that you fear, which is literally everything, and I promise that when I am Empress of Evil, you shall rein at my side in a strictly ceremonial role. This I vow.”

Awww. These two are complete opposites in almost every imaginable aspect, but their love is still adorable—in a twisted, nonsensical, messed-up sort of way.

Congratulations to the newest Mr. and Mrs. Kindle!

The newlyweds return home to their bedroom, where they spend the night together as husband and wife.

And with that…our time in Lucky Palms has come to a close. These five strapping young'uns (plus one more young'un, as yet unborn) will be proceeding to the next town. I’ve decided to let Caspian and Francine remain in Lucky Palms while they still have some time left.

Everyone says goodbye to Caspian and Francine—especially Clover, who will never see her parents again. (Fun fact: as I’m having Francine and Clover say their goodbyes, I accidentally click “Ask to Form band” without realizing. Apparently, once the “Ask to Form band” interaction starts, you’re not allowed to cancel it. So I am FORCED, BY THE GAME, to form a band with Francine and Clover, called The Shrubberies, and the last thing Clover says to her mother is something along the lines of “OMG I can’t wait till we get a gig, yo!” and I do not stop laughing for about ten solid minutes when this happens. The end.)

And where are the younger Kindles moving to? You’ll have to find out in the next chapter. Toodle-oo!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2019, 03:21:37 PM »
Wonderful couples both of them! Harvey and Rose are just too funny together.
And that photo of Harvey and Rose's wedding ceremony on the bridge is so romantic.
Some of my wedding arch ceremonies aren't even close to that beautiful! I'll definitely have to remember that spot in Lucky Palms.

I did have a question though, how do you take pictures of the relationship panel?

Would that work for messages from SP or phone calls too?

Sometimes they are just too funny and I'd love to get photos of those too!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2019, 03:55:00 PM »
You were unprepared for the unexpected band, and I was unprepared for Harvey's weird polyamory situation. The things that even NRaas Story Progression refuses to tell us huh!

I did have a question though, how do you take pictures of the relationship panel?

You have to do it in windowed mode and not fullscreen. I use Snipping Tool (Windows' screenshot program) to select the part of the screen I want to capture.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2019, 04:04:14 PM »
Wonderful couples both of them! Harvey and Rose are just too funny together.
And that photo of Harvey and Rose's wedding ceremony on the bridge is so romantic.
Some of my wedding arch ceremonies aren't even close to that beautiful! I'll definitely have to remember that spot in Lucky Palms.

Thank you so much! I've been waiting to use that spot for a wedding for a while, and it turned out even better than I'd hoped. My only tip for scenic private weddings is to use teleport to get your sims in a good spot (unless you're playing a challenge that forbids all cheating). And to pause often, in order to adjust camera angles obsessively and take 10 million screenshots. :)

Trip is exactly right––windowed mode is the key to screenshots of the user interface. I have a mac, so I just use the keyboard shortcut command-shift-4, which brings up a tool that allows me to click and drag around the area of the screen I want a picture of.

You were unprepared for the unexpected band, and I was unprepared for Harvey's weird polyamory situation. The things that even NRaas Story Progression refuses to tell us huh!

I know, right?! SP is just full of surprises. I think my town got extra glitchy by the end because I played there for so long. Hopefully the next town will run smoother for a while.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2019, 10:07:44 PM »
I'm not going to lie, Harvey has to be one of the cutest townie sims (both personality and genetics wise) I have ever seen. I love him, I absolutely love him. Desert Rose and Harvey are an interesting pair. I can't way to see how their relationship plays out and of course, their nooboos!

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #156 on: October 03, 2019, 10:55:45 AM »
I'm not going to lie, Harvey has to be one of the cutest townie sims (both personality and genetics wise) I have ever seen. I love him, I absolutely love him. Desert Rose and Harvey are an interesting pair. I can't way to see how their relationship plays out and of course, their nooboos!

I love him too. A very lot. Nooboos are not far away, don't worry! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #157 on: October 03, 2019, 11:15:14 AM »
Chapter 56 – On the Road Again

Just before the family gets on the road to the next town, Rose makes a stop at the Blooming Cactus Bistro to use their telescope. Maybe she can see far enough to spot where they’re headed?

“Come on, skyscrapers…just show me some skyscrapers…”

But there are no skyscrapers. Just some windmills and rolling green pastures and—

“GYAHH! Riverview?! That’s a FARMING COMMUNITY! I don’t want to be the empress of evil in a farming community!”

Rose takes a moment to pull herself together, breathing heavily.

Then she looks straight at me.

“But...I thought we were going to Bridgeport. It’s the perfect place for an Empress of Evil! I could’ve made minions out of vampires and celebrities! And Harvey HATES being outdoors…farms are his least favorite places on earth!”

Of course, there’s no going back now. This is a Random Town Jump, not a Whatever Town You Want Jump. I would’ve loved to see Rose and Harvey take on Bridgeport as well, but the dice had other plans. Riverview it is!

So we say farewell at last to beautiful Lucky Palms. I will miss this place, if only for its stunning beauty and to-die-for sunsets. I hope to see you again one day, Lucky Palms.

The Kindles make the long drive out of the desert and into the lush green fields of Riverview.

They settle into this farmhouse on a quiet lot outside of town—a fair distance from the downtown area, but very close to a number of neighborhood houses (which I realize, after settling in, are almost all empty).

Here’s the upstairs of the house. Three bedrooms, one bathroom, and a cozy lounge area with foosball, a dartboard, and a chess table.

Downstairs, a spacious foyer with a reading corner, a second bathroom, a study/office, a nursery, and a brightly-lit kitchen and dining room.

The Kindles set about discovering their new home right away. Clover makes a beeline for the dartboard; Skyler gives foosball a try.

We accidentally left Neptune the blowfish in Lucky Palms, but luckily, Skyler still has an abundance of caught fish in his inventory because I am lazy and never clean out inventories except when forced. A close relative of Neptune is chosen and placed in a shiny new fishbowl. Everyone, meet Evelyn, the new family pet!

Desert Rose goes straight for the new martial arts equipment in the front yard, but Harvey soon interrupts her, suggesting that they try out their new master bedroom. (Has anyone else noticed that Rose’s eyebrows shrink whenever she’s in martial arts gear? It's creepy. I don't like it.)

Speaking of romantic activities…something horrible has happened. Something truly, truly horrible. Since we left Caspian and Francine behind in Lucky Palms, they have been severed from the family tree, leaving Clover afloat in, uh, the forest without a tree, so to speak. The game no longer recognizes her as a member of the family. So what does she do? She goes straight over to her (admittedly attractive) cousin Skyler and starts flirting with him. :o

And—horror of horrors—Skyler RECIPROCATES! You are a married man, Skyler! At least Clover is single!

In a panic, I send Clover out into town to start getting to know some other men. I was really hoping Clover would find a lover on her own and a romance would grow organically, but clearly, she needs a nudge in the right direction. A big nudge. Immediately. Before anything worse happens.

The first townie she meets is Sherman Bagley.

Clover: "Hi! I'm Clover. I'm a pilot, I like to beat people up in a friendly manner, and I'm trying to get over a crush on my cousin. So what do you do?"

Sherman is attracted to her in spite of this rather clumsy speech. The two of them chat for a bit, until another bachelor shows up and steals the show.

That other bachelor is George Dean. He and Clover hit it off too, and it’s George that Clover pops a wish to go on a date with. Target acquired! I’m glad, because George is one of my favorite Riverview townies. He's athletic like Clover, he's a cop, he's good and family-oriented...he's perfect. I support this wholeheartedly.

He accepts flowers from Clover without a second thought (too bad there wasn’t an option to give him some clover...heh). For a girl who’s never gone on a date in her life, Clover really knows what she's doing!

Ah, yes. I know that look. And that handsome smile! *sigh*

Awwwww, look how happy Clover is! See, aren’t you glad I pushed you out of the house, honey? You can do so much better than Skyler.

George and Clover share their first kiss and decide to go steady. This all happens in, like, less than an hour in-game. A little fast for my taste, but this is an emergency situation.

Oh hey, there’s another emergency situation happening back at home!

After a quick trip to Country Care General Hospital, Skyler and Michaela leave with their brand new son. Welcome to the family, Hunter Kindle!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #158 on: October 03, 2019, 11:45:11 AM »
They went to Riverview so the cousin love looked more normal

Name a more iconic duo than TS3 and broken family trees, I'll wait.

Ugh I just had a martial artist sim lose his eyebrows completely (!!!) in his martial arts gear. It's awful! I actually didn't notice it on Rose until you pointed it out. :P

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #159 on: October 03, 2019, 02:41:47 PM »
Oh, inappropriate family attraction is also an iconic duo for TS3!

In my TJ game, the ones I keep seeing are the ancient family ghosts and the new married in spouses happily chatting away with the mutual hearts around them.
It's typically been Jared, no surprise there, but when I found ghostly Adam and Dahlia (8th gen spouse!) together I just shook my head in horror as his actions made me realize he IS Jared's grandson after all!
Straight-laced Adam, who is supposed to be pining away for the love of his life Sophie, he has crushed me.
As for Dahlia, I chalk it up to her insanity, she did kiss her father-in-law right after she became a young adult and was still an inactive!
And if I'm not careful, she may do it again----I try to make sure Samuel's busy with his grandchildren when they visit.
And that's not the only inappropriate family attraction, several of my married in female spouses were constantly hitting on or flirting with their sons-in-law!
Keep a sharp eye out for sims who are Insane, Hopelessly Romantic, Great Kissers, Inappropriate, wow, the list keeps getting longer an longer.

I may have to see if there's a setting in NRaas SP to stop those---though it does make for some interesting family drama!

As for Clover and George, hurray!
George Dean is also one of my favorite pre-made sims, but watch out for his hidden trait!
In my Farmacy game all five of his children inherited it and cause havoc with it all over town.

I've never noticed martial arts having an affect on sim's eyebrows but it has given some of my male sims glasses.
And they've actually looked so nice, I've added them to everyday and other outfits.
But what I find funny is that most of my male sims who are into martial arts wear socks!
I could probably remove them, but it makes me laugh so I've let it be.

Congrats on the newest Kindle! Welcome Hunter!
Now when will your cousin show up?

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #160 on: October 05, 2019, 12:39:36 PM »
They went to Riverview so the cousin love looked more normal

Name a more iconic duo than TS3 and broken family trees, I'll wait.

Ugh I just had a martial artist sim lose his eyebrows completely (!!!) in his martial arts gear. It's awful! I actually didn't notice it on Rose until you pointed it out.

I laughed so hard at this. You have no idea.

Oh, inappropriate family attraction is also an iconic duo for TS3!

In my TJ game, the ones I keep seeing are the ancient family ghosts and the new married in spouses happily chatting away with the mutual hearts around them.
It's typically been Jared, no surprise there, but when I found ghostly Adam and Dahlia (8th gen spouse!) together I just shook my head in horror as his actions made me realize he IS Jared's grandson after all!
Straight-laced Adam, who is supposed to be pining away for the love of his life Sophie, he has crushed me.
As for Dahlia, I chalk it up to her insanity, she did kiss her father-in-law right after she became a young adult and was still an inactive!
And if I'm not careful, she may do it again----I try to make sure Samuel's busy with his grandchildren when they visit.
And that's not the only inappropriate family attraction, several of my married in female spouses were constantly hitting on or flirting with their sons-in-law!
Keep a sharp eye out for sims who are Insane, Hopelessly Romantic, Great Kissers, Inappropriate, wow, the list keeps getting longer an longer.

I may have to see if there's a setting in NRaas SP to stop those---though it does make for some interesting family drama!

As for Clover and George, hurray!
George Dean is also one of my favorite pre-made sims, but watch out for his hidden trait!
In my Farmacy game all five of his children inherited it and cause havoc with it all over town.

I've never noticed martial arts having an affect on sim's eyebrows but it has given some of my male sims glasses.
And they've actually looked so nice, I've added them to everyday and other outfits.
But what I find funny is that most of my male sims who are into martial arts wear socks!
I could probably remove them, but it makes me laugh so I've let it be.

Congrats on the newest Kindle! Welcome Hunter!
Now when will your cousin show up?

Wow, what a mess of messes you've experienced in your games! My deepest sympathies...or, congrats? ;D

Thanks for the warning about George's hidden trait! I forgot about that. I've never seen pyromaniacs autonomously light things on fire––have I just been unlucky? :(

I've seen glasses appear with Martial Arts outfits too––I totally forgot. I vaguely remember making a joke about that in some past story. At least it's a comical glitch and it doesn't affect the game very much.

Hunter won't be the only nooboo for long, don't worry!

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #161 on: October 05, 2019, 01:08:07 PM »
Chapter 57 – Clink

As Desert Rose sprints out of the house to her first day as a Riverview criminal (she’s late due to, um, getting busy with Harvey), Skyler is hit with a surprise birthday. For a split second I panic and wonder if he’s aging up to elder, but nope! He’s just an adult.

Possibly due to my freakout, Skyler has a midlife crisis. When he wishes to grow some facial hair, I happily oblige. He looks very sophisticated with a beard. Like a kind pediatrician. Or a benevolent chemist who's secretly trying to bring back the plague. What?

Rose gets arrested midway through her first shift. I think she’s having a hard time adjusting to the country underworld. Or she's just losing her enthusiasm.

“So this is my life now.” *sigh*

She spends the night in jail, crashes into bed afterward, and wakes up a couple hours later feeling ill. I wouldn’t be feeling well either after a whole night in the clink.

Meanwhile, Harvey is making great progress on learning his instruments. He prefers to be indoors, but I force him to withstand the countryside air sometimes so he can get to know the locals. I never thought I’d see Hunter Cottoneye dancing a jig in front of a busker, but here we are.

Rose goes back to the criminal warehouse that night. About five minutes into her shift, she reappears a different woman. Desert Rose is pregnant!

…And she’s really excited about it? I’m going to go hide under the bed now.

Rose heads home, where Harvey sees her and immediately flies into a panic.

“My darling dahlia, what are you doing home?! Did the goons release you from their service?! Are you on the run from the police?! Were you given a new uniform that you disapprove of?! Why are you wearing sweatpants?! Are they going to—”

“Relax, babe. I’m just pregnant.”
“Oh, thank goodness. I mean—how splendid!”

Don’t worry, he’s genuinely excited. For pure, wholesome reasons, not nefarious reasons like Rose is.

Rose starts practicing for motherhood right away.

“All right, kiddo. Are you ready for your first lesson about the real world? Are ya?”

“IT’S CRUEL. Hahaha!”

Oh, Rose…you awful, awful person.

At least Hunter has a loving mother to compensate for his not-so-loving aunt. (In all honesty, Michaela tends to sit at the computer all day like the couch potato she is and ignore her son’s cries, but we don’t talk about that.)

Soon, it’s time for Hunter to become a toddler!

Aaaand the Sargeant cheekbones are back. And the Clavier eyes and nose. And the original Kindle hair! I was convinced those things would die with this generation. The only thing that Hunter seems to have gotten from his mother is the skin tone—you’ll notice he’s a bit pale-and-rosy in comparison with his daddy. In any case, he’s a cutie. Hunter is a Good Couch Potato—a true son of Skyler and Michaela—and his favorite things are Kids music, Frogs Legs, and Blue.

Okay, he looks so much like Gladys it’s alarming. And look how much he loves his yeti! Awww.

Clover is happy and thriving, by the way. She’s gotten so good at the training dummy that I sometimes catch her in wild midair positions like this one.

This woman is a beast. I really should have her and Rose spar more often…

And George is over at the house several times a week. He and Clover have a very passionate relationship. (Let’s hope that fiery passion is constrained to the two of them and doesn’t pass on to the furniture or anything.)

Rose’s pregnancy goes smoothly enough, although you can tell that Rose isn’t particularly comfortable having to waddle around like an overweight duck. To help her pregnancy along, she gets a special comfy chair in front of a special cheap TV, both of which will disappear once her pregnancy's over.

Michaela: “Is that the kids channel? Why would you ever want to watch that?”
Rose: “I don’t know…I mean, there are only three channels on this TV, for one thing, but also it’s weirdly hypnotizing…”

Rose is indeed in front of that TV when she goes into labor. Instead of shrieking with pain immediately, though, she first stands up and stretches with this beautiful facial expression.

“Hmph. Here we go, I guess.”

Harvey takes care of the panic part.

Rose: “So…honey, where’s the car?”
Harvey: “Huh? Oh, I thought YOU were taking ME to the hospital.”

A few hours later, Rose and Harvey emerge from the hospital with two baby daughters. Two! Girls! I can’t believe it! (Except I totally can, because I totally planned it.) Everyone say hello to Aria and Dawn Kindle.

I’m starting to think I should have waited a while before allowing Rose to be a mother.

Harvey: “Careful, my pretty petal! That is not the recommended baby transport method suggested by Totally Pregg—”
Rose: “I know what I’m doing, Harvey. This method is perfectly acceptable!”

Oi. We’ve got some exciting times ahead of us. See you in the next one!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2019, 02:08:19 PM »
I love twins! Can't wait to see if one of them gets Harvey's gorgeous red hair!
And I love how he addresses Rose, so poetic, calling her 'dahlia' and 'petal', what a clueless sweetie he is!

Oh any update on Leonard and co. being up on the swap shop?
Or possible being messaged to me?
My Farmacy gen 3 just became children and they could use a friend!
A nice looking boy who becomes a heartthrob when he grows up......

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2019, 04:09:07 PM »
@hazelnut had a lot of pyromaniacs in her decadynasty and it was madness, but they can also turn fruit into flame fruit, in case you have a gardener. Inactive pyros are interesting with NRaas story progression because you can enable arson! I actually had a town pyro in my town jump already (Zac Whipsnake of Appaloosa Plains is another one) and I got frequent little notifications of him burning stuff in other people's houses. I think they target just one object at a time in that scenario. He didn't affect my family so maybe that can be a healthy compromise for Clover and George's kids.

Who needs a ouija board when Corrie can say a whole lot to the family with dem cheekbones coming back. And no one said that Aria and Dawn are free from it either!

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2019, 05:47:51 PM »
I love twins! Can't wait to see if one of them gets Harvey's gorgeous red hair!
And I love how he addresses Rose, so poetic, calling her 'dahlia' and 'petal', what a clueless sweetie he is!

Oh any update on Leonard and co. being up on the swap shop?
Or possible being messaged to me?
My Farmacy gen 3 just became children and they could use a friend!
A nice looking boy who becomes a heartthrob when he grows up......

I love twins too! ;D They're my favorite. And I absolutely adore Harvey's character. He has such a fun combination of traits that makes writing him really easy.

I just uploaded Leonard and co. to the Swap Shop at long last! I'm so sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy them!

@hazelnut had a lot of pyromaniacs in her decadynasty and it was madness, but they can also turn fruit into flame fruit, in case you have a gardener. Inactive pyros are interesting with NRaas story progression because you can enable arson! I actually had a town pyro in my town jump already (Zac Whipsnake of Appaloosa Plains is another one) and I got frequent little notifications of him burning stuff in other people's houses. I think they target just one object at a time in that scenario. He didn't affect my family so maybe that can be a healthy compromise for Clover and George's kids.

Who needs a ouija board when Corrie can say a whole lot to the family with dem cheekbones coming back. And no one said that Aria and Dawn are free from it either!

I had no idea the pyromaniac trait was so active. Or that arson was an option in NRaas SP. I am learning so many wonderful things.

I know, right? Those cheekbones are this family's persistent ghost, or something. Or the skeleton in the closet? Heh heh.