Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 98062 times)

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2011, 03:09:07 AM »
Why not Arlo?
Because it's Agnes' custom to kill the guys she marries. We wouldn't want Arlo dying, would we!
P.S. Sorry about earlier comment. I had had no sleep, and it was 4 in the morning. I've had about 30 minutes of sleep, so I'm sane again. ;D

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2011, 09:43:30 AM »
Drat you story progression putting in curb balls in all the plan! I saw that I'm honored in the story too. Yay :D  Oh and the post before this one? I loved the picture of the nooboo in the floor as she wrote. It made me snicker. Why I dunno.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »
I am loving this story Esther. Oh and a big welcome to Pam Queen and Me  ;D

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2011, 12:37:05 PM »
No problem MissMaths! Seabody, I didn't kill Arlo because he wasn't married at the time. He is now to her daughter Fran. Nicky, I had to go back and see what you were talking about, haha I didn't even notice that one! Thank you Rachel!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »
I realized quickly I had a problem. With the triplets, the twins along with Esther and myself, we had 7 people in the house. I really want all my children to be married and expecting before they leave home. Nicky or Ozzette could get married but there would be no room for them to get pregnant. Well, Lily and Artie live next door to us with Garrett and Tim, so I asked them if they could babysit Queen for a few days. They said of course, so now the girls can get married and get pregnant! Nicky went out to the park to find a man. Almost everyone she ran into was married or had a girlfriend. My girls try not to be like me, but in this case there was no avoiding it. Nicky finally decided to invite Jon Robertson over. While she was flirting with him, we got a pop-up that Willis, the son of Jessie and Dave had gotten electrocuted. I can't do it yet because of too many people in the house, but as soon as some move out he will be resurrected! Nicky and Jon got married and I was in the basement working on my second masterpiece, "How I became who I am today", and I heard chimes. I immediately looked at my watch. Monday, 11:27 am. I even wrote it down because I don't want another JJ accident!! Ozzette found Cyclone Sword. I refuse to spell it the way he does, but anyways her and him got married and I heard chimes again. Monday, 7:48 pm. They then moved out too. Here are their pictures.

Esther had an opportunity to talk to someone about some lab stuff, and she was at the beach talking to the person and someone claimed she got into a fight with someone. She didn't, but you know how people are! She went down to City Hall, and while she was suing for slander, a pop up said that Abner, son of Hosfac and Jamie got electrocuted as well. Yeehaw a two for one special!! Time for resurrection!! Unfortunately Esther had to pay $10,000. You would think since she walked in with 2 tombstones she would only have to pay once, but sadly that wasn't the case. Willis was a toddler and Abner was a teen. Here I am holding ghost Willis. Isn't he the cutest??

Ok yeah a little creepy. Just for giggles, I started teaching him to walk.

Here I am snuggling myself it looks like haha but I promise I am holding him!

Alright. Here is Abner being resurrected.

I also aged Willis into a teenager. Here he is returning to the land of the living!

My second masterpiece was a best seller! Wow!

I now have a wish to write a book worth $15,000! For like 25,000 happiness points! So I've started my third masterpiece titled "Widowed again: How sad!" Now that things have settled down, I went and got Queen from Lily and Artie's. They said she was very well-behaved and hardly cried at all. That's a relief, I was worried about her. Now I can focus on getting the triplets raised and then on another husband and more children!

Esther's words:
Phew what a day haha. Anyways, I need your guys help! I already have the S and T picked out, I need help coming up with U,V,W,X,Y and Z! Suggestions? Plus the score is now Esther 5 SP 1!  ;D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2011, 07:28:12 PM »
Yay, update!
SP has nothing over the power that is Esther. ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2011, 07:30:30 PM »
Thank you Simstar! I am pretty powerful!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »
Nice update! Story Progression sure likes to kill kids, of all people >:(! I can't think of any members that start with U,V,W,X,Y, or Z, but Xavier is a cool X name! I also like Zenaria for a girls name.  :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #203 on: May 11, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »
You could use Wildred for W, not sure about any others.  :-\

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #204 on: May 11, 2011, 08:18:13 PM »
Is there a Z? Hmm... I dunno. Also, does anyone but me wonder why SP picks kids over elders to kill off?

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #205 on: May 11, 2011, 08:24:20 PM »
Yeah I just said I wonder why SP kills kids of all people! Fire usually doesn't usually kill my kids. One time my baby got caught in a fire (it was horrible she was surrounded in flames! :() but she survived it! I guess maybe it's like simbots you don't have the option to have a baby but when you send them out into the world they sometimes do.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #206 on: May 11, 2011, 08:28:58 PM »
Thanks Tommy, Audren, and Nicky. Xavier is cool! I completely forgot Wildred! Sorry Wild! I think someone said once that it chooses children over YA's, A's and Elders because basically children can't reproduce or work even though teens can. Of course elder women can't have kids either either, but that's just mean. Killing someone for stories sake is one thing, killing someone cause they can't reproduce or work is horrible. Ok, I still need U,V,Y and Z. Off to the members list!  ;D

EDIT: I've got all but U. Their is a few members under U, but it's like unbeautyqueen. So, I'm either gonna go with Uranium or search baby names. Unless someone here comes up with something! Thank you everyone!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: May 12, 2011, 05:54:14 AM »
Awesome update! What about Xenon? Or Zelda? Violet? Oh, and with U, how's Uma? You know, Uma Thurman. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #208 on: May 12, 2011, 04:20:24 PM »
Thanks Chronic! Hm Uma is good, I didn't even think of that! Sweet! I've got from S-Z now! Funny thing is I thought of Zelda last night, I guess great minds think alike!!  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #209 on: May 12, 2011, 09:35:17 PM »
Hey guys. A friend of mine that I knew my whole life died earlier today. Sorry I'm not going to be playing for awhile.

anything