Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 292439 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Bubbly's YA Wardrobe (Couldn't resist)
« Reply #630 on: April 06, 2013, 10:55:50 PM »
Every Day:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Nectarwear:

Outerwear:

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
She's beautiful, and to me the hair doesn't work 100% with her face, but that's just me.
(is totally jealous that you have that beautiful formalwear dress)

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
She is totally gorgeous. I want to live in her wardrobe. I think that was a strange way to say that. I don't care. She shouldn't max Gardening if all she does is harvest. If she never learns the skill through books or a class or watering, tending, etc then she won't learn it from harvesting. I think that's nice of the game developers. Congratulations on getting her LTW already! The whole bit with Life and Death was cool, I liked it.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
Loving the update 😄

SimBlip

I love the short hair. It draws the attention to her eyes and shows off her beautiful earrings.
Her clothes are all gorgeous.
I very much like the idea of a unicorn symbolizing life. Great update!  :)

Offline ArtisticFantasy

• Soon-to-be Writer
  • Llama Wrangler
She looks exactly like her grandmother!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Champagne is beautiful, and I think the "Gatsby" style is perfect for her. I love it that you refer to her swimwear as nectarwear.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline MissTrips

• Townie
  • Fnord.
She's beautiful and her outfits give her that great timeless quailty.  Not 'cool', maybe, but smoking hot!
We hobbits are plain, quiet creatures. Adventures make one late for dinner.

Offline shaunta

• Townie
I love Bubbly's hair it fits her and she's right the rest of the Classics have long hair, way to go against tradition with the hair! I know its hard when your game keeps acting crazy like that and  I am so happy you keep going!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
The vision of loveliness! I think she's the perfect way to wrap up the Classic story.

I hope your game stops acting up! I do have a permit to smash it open with a sledgehammer, if that will help  ;)
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
She's beautiful, and to me the hair doesn't work 100% with her face, but that's just me.
(is totally jealous that you have that beautiful formalwear dress)

~Anna

She suits the Ragtime stuff so well.  I like the short hair on her!  I tried a few styles, and that one really did fit.  When I upload her to the Swap shop, you'll have to show me what you think suits her :)

Such a classy lady. Even though I don't think I mind the "hair" on her.

She does exude class.

She is totally gorgeous. I want to live in her wardrobe. I think that was a strange way to say that. I don't care. She shouldn't max Gardening if all she does is harvest. If she never learns the skill through books or a class or watering, tending, etc then she won't learn it from harvesting. I think that's nice of the game developers. Congratulations on getting her LTW already! The whole bit with Life and Death was cool, I liked it.

I know what you mean.  This is the wardrobe I've put together that I actually desperately want to wear, especially her every day dress.  So, I had her use one of Eureka's master harvesters and collect one harvest in Eden's garden.  It skilled her up to level 8!  So ... yeah.  That's no good.

Loving the update 😄

Thanks!

I love the short hair. It draws the attention to her eyes and shows off her beautiful earrings.
Her clothes are all gorgeous.
I very much like the idea of a unicorn symbolizing life. Great update!  :)

I love those earrings on her!

She looks exactly like her grandmother!

She really does.  I should've grabbed a screenshot of her in Allegra's ponytail.

Champagne is beautiful, and I think the "Gatsby" style is perfect for her. I love it that you refer to her swimwear as nectarwear.

Haha, that is what it will be used for!

I love Bubbly's hair it fits her and she's right the rest of the Classics have long hair, way to go against tradition with the hair! I know its hard when your game keeps acting crazy like that and  I am so happy you keep going!

I am determined to finish this thing, crashes be darned.

The vision of loveliness! I think she's the perfect way to wrap up the Classic story.

I hope your game stops acting up! I do have a permit to smash it open with a sledgehammer, if that will help  ;)

That sounds like it could, very possibly, do the opposite of help :p

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Love and Marriage
« Reply #642 on: April 07, 2013, 03:46:15 PM »
I graduated from high school on Love Day.  I was voted most popular and given the distinction of valedictorian.

The grandmas were all very emotional about the final graduation.  Mona Lisa barely held herself together.  Daddy was at work and couldn't make it, but that's okay.  I'm ready to start my adulthood.

I fall silent a lot at family meals, when the topic is lost love, and how close they are to reclaiming it.  I feel somehow left out.  I know my mother feels somewhat left out too, though she has no lack in her life of love.

Granny gave permission (after catching Grandma Allegra looting the urn box) to bring out each spouse (Spouses only, Eden, Granny said.) for one visit prior to The End.  This was greeted with extreme enthusiasm, though only two visits have happened so far.  It seemed to encourage Mom to spend as much time as possible out with Daddy.

And I've locked myself in with my nectar makers.

I did consider meeting a man online, but there was no one appealing there.  No one at all.

There is ... someone.  It's wholly irrational. 

He's the witch I sell my nectar to at the elixir shop.  His name is Braden.

After my third trip, I finally got up the nerve to formally introduce myself.  He seemed taken enough with me.  I'm not a master seductress like my mother, but I do get a good feeling.  Or I did.

He is familiar with my family, even though he's only just moved here.  He asked how my requirements were coming, which is a funny question from someone other than the grandmothers.

And how my mother's are going.

It was a sweet thing to ask.  Very sweet.  Though of course certain things that go on in our home mustn't be shared with the outside public.

Anyway, I fell in love with him over our little chats between nectar transactions.  Then one day, innocently enough, I was fantasizing about running away with him, when the bomb dropped.  "When I moved here with Lynne ..." he says.  "Lynne."  A girlfriend.  So softly I die.  I won't be like my mother after all.  Tragically unmarried but so very in love.

Or like the others.  Waiting patiently for incorporeal visits from their soul mates. 

Then again, I've never lost anyone.  Not really.  Never a father.  Or a mother.

Or a grandparent.  At least not one I knew.

So there's that.  I can always sell my nectar elsewhere.  To a vampiress who loves to gouge me on prices.

That lasted two days.  I can't afford to sell to her, no matter how painful my crush is.  So I went back to the alchemy store.  I confided to Braden that my YA piece was done and sneaked him a photo of it.

And just like that, everything was back to normal.  He told me I looked radiant.  It's no mystery why I thought he was single.

So, I mulled this over.  I thought about my parents.  About my mother's tenacity in pursuing my father, even though they were just teens.  About Mona Lisa's near miss marrying the wrong man.

So I just told him the truth.  I was in love with him.

He took me in his arms in a moment of passion, and then just short of the kiss ...

He touched my cheek gently and said, "I can't.  I'm with someone.  I ... can't."

So I smiled sadly and left him there with a crate of perfect quality watermelon and lime nectar at his feet.

We haven't spoken much since.  I come in, I drop off my nectar, I take my money, rinse, and repeat.  Then, recently, this happened.

I don't know what this means.  Has his girlfriend passed away?  Or dumped him?  And do I really want to be someone's second choice? 

Maybe I should ask one of the ghosts.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Love and Marriage
« Reply #643 on: April 07, 2013, 04:06:39 PM »
Move in while the girlfriend's dead, Champagne! Perhaps you should respect the man's grief, but help comfort him in his time of need. It's so nice to see Eunice around again!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Love and Marriage
« Reply #644 on: April 07, 2013, 04:12:40 PM »
I don't think Lynne is dead, because wouldn't she show up as a ghost in the thought bubble/ speech bubble?